Catholic Church Waging War on Women a...

Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

There are 217509 comments on the Fables of the reconstruction story from Oct 30, 2007, titled Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays. In it, Fables of the reconstruction reports that:

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fables of the reconstruction.

truthprevails

Alpharetta, GA

#252378 May 19, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
I wonder if in the Buddhist hells, I will get a choice of hot or cold ... or if I just have to take whatever they hand out as my punishment.
It's good to know these issues ahead of time. Otherwise one will be confused about where they are forced to go.
:)
Buddhism is as atheistic as you are.

http://www.religionfacts.com/buddhism/beliefs...
Franck

Sannois, France

#252379 May 19, 2013
truthprevails wrote:
<quoted text>
No need telling June that. She thinks she knows everything.

What you told her has been told to her before. She keeps regurgitating the same old thing. Over and over again.
Sheesh

Toronto, Canada

#252380 May 20, 2013
Franck wrote:
<quoted text>
What you told her has been told to her before. She keeps regurgitating the same old thing. Over and over again.
Oh,you mean exactly like you've done flunky over the last few years on this very thread? How about you STFU and move along now big mouthed bigot boy!

Since: Sep 09

Fort Saint John, Canada

#252381 May 20, 2013
truthprevails wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell is eternal for those that choose it. Is that going to be your choice?
Yes, but I'll choose a Buddhist "cold" hell."

How about you? Do you prefer a hot one, or a cold one???

I suggest it pays to shop around.

Fort Saint John, Canada

#252382 May 20, 2013
Franck wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not true Franck. This choice of different hells in different religions has really excited me.

How about you Franck? Would you prefer a Muslim hell or a cold Buddhist hell for your eternal bliss?

You might as well face it. You might escape Christian hell, but you can't escape the other hells.

It was written by men of knowledge who received the messages from all the different gods ... and so it all has to be true.

Fort Saint John, Canada

#252383 May 20, 2013
truthprevails wrote:
<quoted text>
Christianity is very much to blame for this; the notion that salvation is free and may be attained by the idlest, the dullest, the stupidest is understandably very popular with persons who may be so described.

Robertson Davies, man of letters, letter, 18, November 1984, For Your Eye Alone: Letters, 1976-1995 (1999).

Fort Saint John, Canada

#252384 May 20, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
<quoted text>I sure don't know why the heck you botherd to come back to this thread with your tail between your legs.
If your bull didn't fly over there,why do you think we give a pile about it?
Oh now don't be so cranky Jumper.

Didn't you know that Christians are supposed to be filled with light and joy so that we can all be guided on the paths of righteousness?

That's at least some of the scuttlebutt of gossip that flies around unbound by fetters.

Oh well ... what's the difference? We are all going to end up in one hell or the other in the end of times anyway ... so I might see you there Jumper when we get our "rewards."

Fort Saint John, Canada

#252385 May 20, 2013
Christians believe they can steal a Jewish god from under the noses of the Jews and get away with that crime.

But my guess is, the god of the Jews won't take that thievery laying down.

He knows ALL, and he knows he didn't send a son to earth by the name of Jesus.

He knows that his name is Elohim and that his son's name is Jehovah ... and no amount of lies from the Christians will change that TRUTH.

tongue-in-cheek
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >

From the book “Smith’s Bible Dictionary.

God (good). Throughout the Hebrew Scriptures two chief names are used for the one true divine being—ELOHIM, commonly translated God in our version, and JEHOVAH translated Lord.

Fort Saint John, Canada

#252386 May 20, 2013
The Jehovah's Witnesses are in part travelling on the true path. If only they wouldn't refer to their selves as Christian ... Jehovah and his father Elohim would be pleased.

But the word from on high IS, that at least they didn't try to replace Jehovah with a fake savior by the name of Jesus ... so Elohim will give them credit for being honest in THAT way.

Whether they are special really won't matter in the end anyway ... because there are hells everywhere, and if one doesn't get you, the other ones will.

Isn't it nice that we can all get together
In one hell ... or another?

Fort Saint John, Canada

#252387 May 20, 2013
GOD

...a God who could make good children as easily a bad, yet preferred to make bad ones; who could have made every one of them happy, yet never made a single happy one; who made them prize their bitter life, yet stingily cut it short; who gave his angels eternal happiness unearned, yet required his other children to earn it; who gave his angels painless lives, yet cursed his other children with biting miseries and maladies of mind and body; who mouths justice, and invented hell--mouths mercy, and invented hell--mouths Golden Rules and foregiveness multiplied by seventy times seven, and invented hell; who mouths morals to other people, and has none himself; who frowns upon crimes, yet commits them all; who created man without invitation, then tries to shuffle the responsibility for man's acts upon man, instead of honorably placing it where it belongs, upon himself; and finally, with altogether divine obtuseness, invites his poor abused slave to worship him!
- No. 44, The Mysterious Stranger

Mark Twain
Svaha

Saint Petersburg, FL

#252388 May 20, 2013
Franck wrote:
<quoted text>
Pot? Meet kettle.

Fort Saint John, Canada

#252389 May 20, 2013
Svaha wrote:
<quoted text>
Pot? Meet kettle.

Fort Saint John, Canada

#252390 May 20, 2013
Svaha wrote:
<quoted text>
Pot? Meet kettle.
I don't know much of anything for sure, but from what you both post, I know that Franck places the same high value on his Catholic religion as you do on your Pagan religion.

By the way, how is Miriam Simos (Starhawk) doing with all her money she acquired selling books to modern Pagans such as you?
Svaha

Saint Petersburg, FL

#252391 May 20, 2013
truthprevails wrote:
<quoted text>
"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Mahatma Gandhi

How very very true:-)
Svaha

Saint Petersburg, FL

#252392 May 20, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know much of anything for sure, but from what you both post, I know that Franck places the same high value on his Catholic religion as you do on your Pagan religion.
By the way, how is Miriam Simos (Starhawk) doing with all her money she acquired selling books to modern Pagans such as you?
June my dear you are as self-righteous and judgemental as all those "good christians" and the funniest, most ironic thing of it is that none of you SEE it:-) Kettle? Meet pot:-)

“Make time ”

for contemplation

#252393 May 20, 2013
It's not religion that shapes character, it's character that eventually will prevail in defining religion. Faithfully trying to follow a religion is commendable. Unfortunately, too many adherents seem to believe they are God's little helpers. Dangerous thinking that leads to deplorable and sometimes murderous actions.

Fort Saint John, Canada

#252394 May 20, 2013
Svaha wrote:
<quoted text>
June my dear you are as self-righteous and judgemental as all those "good christians" and the funniest, most ironic thing of it is that none of you SEE it:-) Kettle? Meet pot:-)
Show me a person who isn't self-righteous, and I will show you one that is dead.

Fort Saint John, Canada

#252395 May 20, 2013
Junket wrote:
It's not religion that shapes character, it's character that eventually will prevail in defining religion.
Whose religion will prevail?

Every day there are more divisions among religion than ever. They all preach of unity, while they continually divide into right-fighting groups.

I suggest you show me proof of any sign that religion will unify believers into one cohesive unite.

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#252396 May 20, 2013
Junket wrote:
It's not religion that shapes character, it's character that eventually will prevail in defining religion. Faithfully trying to follow a religion is commendable. Unfortunately, too many adherents seem to believe they are God's little helpers. Dangerous thinking that leads to deplorable and sometimes murderous actions.
Afternoon Lady Junket.......hope all is well with ya........yes, they do......this is evident on other religious forums and threads!!!

Fort Saint John, Canada

#252397 May 20, 2013
Svaha wrote:
<quoted text>
"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Mahatma Gandhi
How very very true:-)
What a crock.

If Jesus lived, he supported his father's will that people should stone homosexuals and others to death.

He also supported his father keeping the devil on the payroll as his helper to burn rejects in hell.

I suggest you stop with the foolishness.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bill filed to loosen knot over N Carolina "bath... 55 min Cordwainer Trout 5
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 1 hr The Troll Stopper 24,751
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 1 hr EdmondWA 5,280
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 3 hr EdmondWA 44,964
My Aunts funeral and what I should or shouldn't... 6 hr One of Righteousness 6
News After legalization, states still debate gay mar... 8 hr Shoney 6
News Scott Lively Calls On Trump To Ban Gays From In... 11 hr Wondering 15
More from around the web