Catholic Church Waging War on Women a...

Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

There are 216664 comments on the Fables of the reconstruction story from Oct 30, 2007, titled Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays. In it, Fables of the reconstruction reports that:

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fables of the reconstruction.

June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Quesnel, Canada

#253249 Aug 1, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that she's hurting over her vote PROVES that what she did has to do with the law, and not "heart". She did what the law required her to do.
She was not forced to vote innocent. She CHOSE to vote innocent.

That is the object of juries.
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#253250 Aug 1, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
It has nothing to do with the conversation.
Your religion is of very much interest to me. You had no problem on this tread trashing the Christians ... so the topic of religion must be acceptable to you ... when it suits you.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#253251 Aug 1, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
She was not forced to vote innocent. She CHOSE to vote innocent.
That is the object of juries.
I didn't say she was forced.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#253252 Aug 1, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Your religion is of very much interest to me. You had no problem on this tread trashing the Christians ... so the topic of religion must be acceptable to you ... when it suits you.
Religion is not the topic of the conversation.

Now, do you have something to say about the actual topic of this conversation, or will you continue to deflect?

Zimmerman chose not to stay and wait for the police, as he was told to do. Instead he went after someone he claims to have felt threatened by, with a gun. That is vigilantism, which is something that someone part of a neighborhood watch is not supposed to do. That is a fact.
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#253253 Aug 1, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Religion is not the topic of the conversation.
I made it one of the topics, just as you used to ... when it suited you.
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#253254 Aug 1, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say she was forced.
If she was not forced, she should have chosen otherwise ... or shut the f*ck up NOW.
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#253255 Aug 1, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman chose not to stay and wait for the police, as he was told to do. Instead he went after someone he claims to have felt threatened by, with a gun. That is vigilantism, which is something that someone part of a neighborhood watch is not supposed to do. That is a fact.
I already gave my opinion on this issue many times over.

If you think he should be behind bars then that is your call. I believe his judgment was in error, but that he had no sinister intent behind that poor judgment.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#253256 Aug 1, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
If she was not forced, she should have chosen otherwise ... or shut the f*ck up NOW.
No, I don't think I will.

I said she did as the law required, not that she was forced. Not my fault you can't understand the difference.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#253257 Aug 1, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I made it one of the topics, just as you used to ... when it suited you.
LOL, nonsense.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#253258 Aug 1, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think he should be behind bars then that is your call. I believe his judgment was in error, but that he had no sinister intent behind that poor judgment.
Did I say anything about jail? Is there some reason you can't respond to what I actually AM saying?

Your opinion is meaningless in the face of the fact that he did, indeed, take the law into his own hands. That's what being a vigilante IS.
Svaha

Tampa, FL

#253259 Aug 1, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I do believe that citizens watching for criminals is putting them at risk of making stupid decisions.
These people are not trained in how to handle situations as are the police.
Then you're arguing just for the sake of arguing?
Svaha

Tampa, FL

#253260 Aug 1, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt it!
Uh huh:-)
Svaha

Tampa, FL

#253261 Aug 1, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
So the reason you're losing your temper (according to the logic of your arguments) is that you're an atheist? Religion (or lack of it) seems be the reason for everything according to you. Oh, and by the way, it didn't take much for Bit to get you going so I guess you atheist types have little or no self control.
Svaha

Tampa, FL

#253262 Aug 1, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Oooo tell us again tell us again. Comes out different every time. I guess lack of religion makes your thinking a little skewed hmmmm??
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#253263 Aug 1, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I said she did as the law required, not that she was forced. Not my fault you can't understand the difference.
If she did as the law required ... every body would be set free, as there would BE no choice.

You are ignorant of how the law works. She could have hung the jury had she so chosen, but she chose to not hang the jury and then whine about it after the fact ... period.
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#253264 Aug 1, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I say anything about jail? Is there some reason you can't respond to what I actually AM saying?
Your opinion is meaningless in the face of the fact that he did, indeed, take the law into his own hands. That's what being a vigilante IS.
You either want him set free, or you want him incarcerated. Those are the only two choices. Which is YOUR choice?
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#253265 Aug 1, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I never suggested that YOU should shut the f*ck up. I was referring to the juror that is now whining all over the country about her terrible plight.

June VanDerMark wrote:

<quoted text>
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#253266 Aug 1, 2013
Svaha wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you're arguing just for the sake of arguing?
Most people that I know that are on forums argue for the sake of arguing.

They don't argue because they don't want to argue.
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#253267 Aug 1, 2013
Svaha wrote:
<quoted text>
So the reason you're losing your temper
Are you losing YOUR temper?
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#253268 Aug 1, 2013
Svaha wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess lack of religion makes your thinking a little skewed
To those that disagreed, or disagree now with my opinions, my thinking has always been skewed.

It comes with the territory of debating ideas.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 6 min Frindly 14,928
News Ten Commandments judge faces runoff in Alabama ... 23 min Lawrence Wolf 342
News Former OKC Mayor blames homosexuality for moral... 28 min Rose_NoHo 127
News Gay couple, devout baker take cake fight to hig... 46 min EdmondWA 91
News All bets are off at the Supreme Court 1 hr How the West Was ... 37
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr Wondering 58,462
News Regional queer youth call for more understandin... 2 hr Tre H 12
The Spectrum Cafe (Dec '07) 7 hr How the West Was ... 26,929
More from around the web