Catholic Church Waging War on Women a...

Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

There are 218493 comments on the Fables of the reconstruction story from Oct 30, 2007, titled Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays. In it, Fables of the reconstruction reports that:

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fables of the reconstruction.

Since: Sep 09

Quesnel, Canada

#251320 Apr 3, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
Becuse I believe that human life is more important than a cow, a horse, or a monkey.
WHY???

Quesnel, Canada

#251321 Apr 3, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
Becuse I believe that human life is more important than a cow, a horse, or a monkey. If you eat meat, so do you.
If you were starving, would you eat human flesh, or would you believe that it was immoral?

I would eat human flesh if I was starving.

Quesnel, Canada

#251322 Apr 3, 2013
My guess is, Susanm is very religious, and that is why abortion of human fetuses is (in her mind) taboo!

She won't admit that she is religious, but she won't admit that she isn't either.

She's hiding something, and I believe it is her religion.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#251323 Apr 3, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were starving, would you eat human flesh, or would you believe that it was immoral?
Do you eat meat when you aren't starving?

Quesnel, Canada

#251324 Apr 3, 2013
What is moral and normal to some people, is repulsive and immoral to other people.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>

January Jones ate hers, so why shouldn't you?

In the crunchy-mama circles I happily move in, for years I've heard of women who eat their own placenta—the blood-rich organ that connects an unborn baby to its mother's blood supply—after giving birth, usually in the form of freeze-dried capsules. Placenta-eating, or "placentophagy," is touted by natural-health advocates for supposedly preventing postpartum depression, replacing nutrients that are lost during childbirth, and ensuring a good supply of breastmilk. The practice hit the headlines when Mad Men star Jones admitted to People magazine that she had eaten hers after the birth of her son, Xander.

http://www.christianitytoday.com/women/2012/j...

Quesnel, Canada

#251325 Apr 3, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't answer my question.

Quesnel, Canada

#251326 Apr 3, 2013
According to those in some cultures of history ... the meat of human babies was and maybe in some cases, still is ... delicious.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >

brephophagist

one who eats babies.

Location hidden

#251327 Apr 3, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't answer my question.
And you didn't answer mine.

I'm off to take my Mom out for the day. She has more value than any cow, horse, or monkey.

Quesnel, Canada

#251328 Apr 3, 2013
The practice of infanticide has taken many forms. Child sacrifice to supernatural figures or forces, such as the one practiced in ancient Carthage, may be only the most notorious example in the ancient world. Anthropologist Laila Williamson notes that "Infanticide has been practiced on every continent and by people on every level of cultural complexity, from hunter gatherers to high civilizations, including our own ancestors. Rather than being an exception, then, it has been the rule."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infanticide

Quesnel, Canada

#251329 Apr 3, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm off to take my Mom out for the day. She has more value than any cow, horse, or monkey.
My guess is many people would place higher value on their cows, horses or monkeys, than they would place on your mother.

Your mother would be a burden to them, where their animals would be a livelihood.

It's all about personal perspective.

Quesnel, Canada

#251330 Apr 3, 2013
The Final Inequality, by L. J. Ludovici………..

Morals at any given moment have always been as good, or as bad, as our imaginations credit them, for the morals (from the Latin, mores: customs) means simply customs, and they keep changing all the time in all the corners of the world.

Quesnel, Canada

#251331 Apr 3, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and if I was starving I would roast you and pour some ketchup on you for extra flavor.

Nothing personal ... of course!

:)
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#251332 Apr 3, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason abortion was changed to legal in law, is that when it was illegal it didn't stop women from having abortions. It never saved even one fetus, but it maimed, infected and killed many women.
If you don't agree with that reasoning for making it legal, then no amount of persuasion is going to change your right-fighting attitude. You are going to continue with the same mindset to spite women who want to control what occurs in their own bodies.
Abortion does not harm you in any way. It simply irritates you because you can't control the behavior of the women, as is your aim. Killing occurs every moment of every day in other animals, and from my perspective human fetuses are nothing special ... unless of course they are special to the women who are carrying them.
"human species is nothing special"
I don't know what to say about that observation except it explains why you are such a negative and depressed person.

Location hidden

#251333 Apr 3, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and if I was starving I would roast you and pour some ketchup on you for extra flavor.
Nothing personal ... of course!
Would you eat people if you weren't starving?

Location hidden

#251334 Apr 3, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
My guess is many people would place higher value on their cows, horses or monkeys, than they would place on your mother.
Your mother would be a burden to them, where their animals would be a livelihood.
It's all about personal perspective.
I would suggest that this be your last post about my mother? Families should be off limits.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#251335 Apr 3, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
I would suggest that this be your last post about my mother? Families should be off limits.
I think she was away for a couple of days for treatment but I don't think it helped.

Quesnel, Canada

#251336 Apr 3, 2013
Many people believe that abortion is not "civilized" behavior.

Yet the same people believe that war against a supposed enemy IS civilized behavior.

One has a right to protect one's own territory, and a woman's body is HER territory.

If she believes the fetus is going to disrupt her comforts, then it is her right to rid her body of that fetus.

We all want our own comforts protected, and so what if our soldiers kill other adults every day? Snuffing out life is all in the aim to protect our own comforts ... ISN'T IT?
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#251337 Apr 3, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
Many people believe that abortion is not "civilized" behavior.
Yet the same people believe that war against a supposed enemy IS civilized behavior.
One has a right to protect one's own territory, and a woman's body is HER territory.
If she believes the fetus is going to disrupt her comforts, then it is her right to rid her body of that fetus.
We all want our own comforts protected, and so what if our soldiers kill other adults every day? Snuffing out life is all in the aim to protect our own comforts ... ISN'T IT?
Maybe someday if I ever find myself in a foxhole on some forsaken streach of no-man's land,I'll have your picture taped to the butt of my rifel to look at for inspiration.

Quesnel, Canada

#251338 Apr 3, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
Then I suggest you don't post about her in the first place and put her worth above that of other animals.

If you don't first brag, there won't be any reason for me to respond.

Quesnel, Canada

#251339 Apr 3, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe someday if I ever find myself in a foxhole on some forsaken streach of no-man's land,I'll have your picture taped to the butt of my rifel to look at for inspiration.
THAT'S the "SPIRIT" Jumper.

There's nothing quite like religion to inspire violent thoughts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 2 min Jonah1 14,716
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 4 min Respect71 38,465
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 1 hr June VanDerMark 10,956
News Excited by Trump, gay Republicans struggle with... 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 120
News NBA Moves All-Star Game Out of North Carolina O... 2 hr Xstain Mullah Aroma 48
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 2 hr guest 178
Is Fa-Foxy a Catholic? 3 hr Wally 423
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 5 hr Dandy Boi 68,795
More from around the web