Catholic Church Waging War on Women a...

Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

There are 216671 comments on the Fables of the reconstruction story from Oct 30, 2007, titled Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays. In it, Fables of the reconstruction reports that:

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fables of the reconstruction.

“=”

Since: Oct 07

Appleton WI

#253165 Jul 31, 2013
Jesus June, do you ever stop with the lying, distorting and misrepresenting other people's positions? You are either being extremely dishonest or you badly need some assistance with reading comprehension.
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
You stated he got away with murder as though had you been on the jury he would have been charged WITH murder.
I stated that TM is dead when he shouldn't be and GZ shot and killed him and should be held responsible. I admitted up front that there are details of the case that we don't know and that the hardest part might be deciding what charge to put on GZ. I'm thinking it would probably more likely be manslaughter than 2nd degree murder based on what I do know, but concede that it's possible I might think differently if I had all the facts that the jury had. Again, I never blamed the jury, I blame the idiotic Florida laws, but I do not think GZ should be able to kill an unarmed innocent kid and not have any legal consequences.
June VanDerMark wrote:
You became the judge and jury on the case without knowing what was said in the court-room. That's the stuff of vigilantism.
False. What GZ did was vigilantism. I'm just a person with opinions about the case. Opinions are not vigilantism. Pursuing and shooting a kid who you ASSUME is up to no good instead of staying in your vehicle and letting the police handle it is vigilantism. Millions of people have expressed opinions about this case, including you, they are not vigilantes for doing so.
June VanDerMark wrote:
You sided with the one juror who claimed that she was "pressured" to come to her conclusion as though the other juror members were not fair with her.
False. Mentioning that a juror spoke out is not siding with her. AGAIN, I brought this up to show that the jury wasn't exactly unanimous about this. My main point in bringing this up was that she said she felt GZ was guilty, but felt the law did not allow for her to find him guilty. I have no idea what other jurors might have done that was unfair to her. I was interpreting what SHE said, I was not siding with anyone. AGAIN, my opinions about this case are about a dead kid and the defendant, not the jury.
June VanDerMark wrote:
Your terminology of suggesting that Trayvon being black had a part in Zimmerman's intentions ...
AGAIN, are you deliberately distorting what I said, or do you have severe reading comprehension problems? Since believe it or not I don't think you're stupid, I'm guessing deliberately dishonest. I never once said that 'Trayvon being black had a part in Zimmerman's intentions.' What I said was...

"As far as anything racial goes, I'm not convinced that Zimmerman is necessarily a racist, but I do still think race played a part in how everything happened and how it was handled and how people perceive it."

This is a very general statement about "how everything happened and how it was handled and how people perceive it." It is not saying anything about "Zimmerman's intentions."

Learn to read, or learn to stop lying.
June VanDerMark wrote:
referring to the governor as a sleazebag and me as batshit crazy indicate your tactics of bullying if you don't get YOUR way.
Actually, all it does is express my opinion that Governor Rick Scott is a sleazebag and that you are batsh!t crazy, which are two unrelated opinions. It is not a "tactic" and it is not bullying. It is my opinion. I'm pretty sure the governor wouldn't feel bullied by my opinion.
June VanDerMark wrote:
Actually Zimmerman might have been referring to all young trouble-makers, white or black, but you took the idea that Trayvon was black as Zimmerman's intention to harass and maybe kill.
False. I challenge you to find anything in any post of mine that even remotely suggests this. Learn to read and learn to stop lying.

“=”

Appleton WI

#253166 Jul 31, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you believe that Zimmerman murdered Trayvon on purpose and that the jury made the wrong call?
Again, GZ does not deny killing TM. His defense is self-defense, not that it was accidental. So yes, he killed TM "on purpose" by shooting him point blank in the chest. Unless you have a different, unique JVDM definition of what "on purpose" means, because NO ONE ever claimed it was an accident.

“=”

Appleton WI

#253167 Jul 31, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
By "on purpose" I mean rather than from the mindset of Zimmerman that he was being attacked and in danger of being killed by Trayvon?
And here is the unique,incoherent JVDM definition of 'on purpose.'

:)
June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Quesnel, Canada

#253168 Jul 31, 2013
Tre H wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, GZ does not deny killing TM. His defense is self-defense, not that it was accidental. So yes, he killed TM "on purpose" by shooting him point blank in the chest. Unless you have a different, unique JVDM definition of what "on purpose" means, because NO ONE ever claimed it was an accident.
So if you believe a man in a hoody is out to attack you, I expect you to do nothing to defend your self.

The fact that you didn't have a gun in your hand is because you weren't hired to do the job that Zimmerman was hired to do.

Hindsight is always 100% correct.

Your usual sarcasm is noted ... but at least this time you didn't refer to me as bat-shit crazy.

For harshly judging Zimmerman you might perceive that you are a hero in your own eyes ... but I see you as your usual bullying self.

If I had been in Zimmerman's position, I might have in that instance reacted the same way he reacted.
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#253169 Jul 31, 2013
Tre H wrote:
Jesus June, do you ever stop with the lying, distorting and misrepresenting other people's positions? You are either being extremely dishonest or you badly need some assistance with reading comprehension.
<quoted text>
I stated that TM is dead when he shouldn't be and GZ shot and killed him and should be held responsible. I admitted up front that there are details of the case that we don't know and that the hardest part might be deciding what charge to put on GZ. I'm thinking it would probably more likely be manslaughter than 2nd degree murder based on what I do know, but concede that it's possible I might think differently if I had all the facts that the jury had. Again, I never blamed the jury, I blame the idiotic Florida laws, but I do not think GZ should be able to kill an unarmed innocent kid and not have any legal consequences.
<quoted text>
False. What GZ did was vigilantism. I'm just a person with opinions about the case. Opinions are not vigilantism. Pursuing and shooting a kid who you ASSUME is up to no good instead of staying in your vehicle and letting the police handle it is vigilantism. Millions of people have expressed opinions about this case, including you, they are not vigilantes for doing so.
<quoted text>
False. Mentioning that a juror spoke out is not siding with her. AGAIN, I brought this up to show that the jury wasn't exactly unanimous about this. My main point in bringing this up was that she said she felt GZ was guilty, but felt the law did not allow for her to find him guilty. I have no idea what other jurors might have done that was unfair to her. I was interpreting what SHE said, I was not siding with anyone. AGAIN, my opinions about this case are about a dead kid and the defendant, not the jury.
<quoted text>
AGAIN, are you deliberately distorting what I said, or do you have severe reading comprehension problems? Since believe it or not I don't think you're stupid, I'm guessing deliberately dishonest. I never once said that 'Trayvon being black had a part in Zimmerman's intentions.' What I said was...
"As far as anything racial goes, I'm not convinced that Zimmerman is necessarily a racist, but I do still think race played a part in how everything happened and how it was handled and how people perceive it."
This is a very general statement about "how everything happened and how it was handled and how people perceive it." It is not saying anything about "Zimmerman's intentions."
Learn to read, or learn to stop lying.
<quoted text>
Actually, all it does is express my opinion that Governor Rick Scott is a sleazebag and that you are batsh!t crazy, which are two unrelated opinions. It is not a "tactic" and it is not bullying. It is my opinion. I'm pretty sure the governor wouldn't feel bullied by my opinion.
<quoted text>
False. I challenge you to find anything in any post of mine that even remotely suggests this. Learn to read and learn to stop lying.
I don't believe I lied about anything ... including your bullying tactics when people disagree with your opinions.
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#253170 Jul 31, 2013
Your words indicate that you believe "just maybe" Zimmerman WAS racist and just maybe that one juror felt intimidated and just maybe Zimmerman deserved to be found guilty.

Your anger that he got off says it all Thomas.

I would not want you on a jury with me ... because you already had your mind made up that a crime would be committed if Zimmerman was set free.
Svaha

Tampa, FL

#253171 Jul 31, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
By "on purpose" I mean rather than from the mindset of Zimmerman that he was being attacked and in danger of being killed by Trayvon?
Sorry June but I agree with Tre. If Mr Zimmerman stayed in his car and let the police handle it he wouldn't have been attacked and a young man would be alive. Of course you're free to believe anything you want. So am I
Svaha

Tampa, FL

#253172 Jul 31, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
I don't have a gun anywhere near me. I'm afraid in a state of emotional upset I might use it and not be able to (so to speak) un-ring that bell.
Those who must be armed (unless they change jobs) don't have that choice.
Now you've got it. Untrained people shouldn't have guns. That's why we have a police force. Get a dog. Get a taser. Get pepper spray. None of those routinely kill people
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#253173 Jul 31, 2013
Svaha wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry June but I agree with Tre. If Mr Zimmerman stayed in his car and let the police handle it he wouldn't have been attacked and a young man would be alive. Of course you're free to believe anything you want. So am I
Anybody can wrangle hindsight to say "It should have been done 'this' way.

The point IS ... do you believe that Zimmerman had sinister intentions?

Obviously most members of the jury didn't believe that was the case, or there would have been at least a hung jury, and it only takes one juror to hang the jury.
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#253174 Jul 31, 2013
Svaha wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you've got it. Untrained people shouldn't have guns. That's why we have a police force. Get a dog. Get a taser. Get pepper spray. None of those routinely kill people
I was detained and couldn't get back to this one.

A guard with pepper spray or a taser or a dog doesn't stand a chance against a criminal with a gun.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>

Haryana cop shot dead by young criminal

http://en-maktoob.news.yahoo.com/haryana-cop-...
Svaha

Tampa, FL

#253175 Aug 1, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I was detained and couldn't get back to this one.
A guard with pepper spray or a taser or a dog doesn't stand a chance against a criminal with a gun.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>
Haryana cop shot dead by young criminal
http://en-maktoob.news.yahoo.com/haryana-cop-...
I guess you missed the part of my post where I said untrained people shouldn't have guns and now you're implying Mr Martin was a criminal and Mr Zimmerman a cop? Fascinating the way your mind works. Jeez, you'll do anything, lie, cheat, distort, use a gun maybe to "win" an argument and then you get pissed off when your dishonesty is pointed out. Whatever June.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#253176 Aug 1, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
This is stupid, June, even for you.

"So if you believe a man in a hoody is out to attack you, I expect you to do nothing to defend your self."

Any man who attacks me may get shot, it doesn't matter what he's wearing. I do own guns, and will use one to defend myself from an ACTUAL attack. However, I would never assume that someone in a hoodie is "out to attack" me, and just shoot them.

"The fact that you didn't have a gun in your hand is because you weren't hired to do the job that Zimmerman was hired to do."

He wasn't "hired" to do anything, Moron. Don't you even know what at Neighborhood Watch is? They VOLUNTEER to patrol a neighborhood, and REPORT SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY TO THE POLICE, FOR THE POLICE TO HANDLE. They are not "hired" to do a job. They are not suppose to act as a police force. That is vigilantism, and it is illegal.

"Hindsight is always 100% correct."

A little foresight, or even restraint, on Zimmerman's part would have been nice. The fact is, if he had stayed in his car, AT the entrance to the neighborhood, which the Dispatcher tried to get him to do, he needn't have worried ABOUT "being attacked".

"Your usual sarcasm is noted ... but at least this time you didn't refer to me as bat-shit crazy."

Doesn't matter. You ARE bat-shit crazy, whether it's stated in every post or not.

"For harshly judging Zimmerman you might perceive that you are a hero in your own eyes ... but I see you as your usual bullying self."

You see much that really isn't there.

"If I had been in Zimmerman's position, I might have in that instance reacted the same way he reacted."

That's because you're crazy. I don't know what Zimmerman's excuse was.
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#253177 Aug 1, 2013
So ... apparently I'm bat-shit crazy and that also makes the members of the jury bat-shit crazy.

All I know is that I believe Zimmerman didn't have any intentions ahead of time to kill Trayvon, but in an instant made a bad choice that will haunt him for the rest of his life. I believe it was just a tragedy for all concerned.
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#253178 Aug 1, 2013
I can tell you that if I was on a neighborhood watch in a rough area of town I wouldn't do the job without a gun to protect myself. And with a gun I might imagine somebody was out to kill me ... whether true or imagined and in turn shoot in what I believed was self-defense. So that means I wouldn't do the job at all.

Maybe the neighborhood-watch programs should be a thing of the past and leave it to the trained police units to handle all of those situations.

And that won't guarantee anything either, as humans are bound to make errors concerning judgment.
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#253179 Aug 1, 2013
Svaha wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you missed the part of my post where I said untrained people shouldn't have guns and now you're implying Mr Martin was a criminal and Mr Zimmerman a cop? Fascinating the way your mind works. Jeez, you'll do anything, lie, cheat, distort, use a gun maybe to "win" an argument and then you get pissed off when your dishonesty is pointed out. Whatever June.
Actually, you missed my point. That is not what I was implying at all.
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#253180 Aug 1, 2013
I can't figure out why Svaha and Thomas never answered by question of whether they knew all along that Gerald Gardner, the father of Wicca was a homophobe back when we were debating the pros and "cons" of Wicca.

Bitner admitted that SHE knew all along that Gerald Gardner believed that the goddess cursed homosexuals ... yet for all she knew about Wicca, having been a Wiccan witch for many years ... she didn't think it was important for me to know that the father of her religion was a homophobe and that the bi-sexual Alex Sanders had changed the religion to claim that the goddess loves everybody.

Isn't that right Thomas, Svaha and Bitner ... who all believe that I am bat-shit crazy and yet hid that little gem from me for months on end ... while you all stated countless times that I was mentally insane???
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#253181 Aug 1, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't matter. You ARE bat-shit crazy, whether it's stated in every post or not.
And you are the wise Wiccan witch who is qualified to bring down the goddess from the moon and fill your self with her love.

What a joke!

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#253182 Aug 1, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
So ... apparently I'm bat-shit crazy and that also makes the members of the jury bat-shit crazy.
All I know is that I believe Zimmerman didn't have any intentions ahead of time to kill Trayvon, but in an instant made a bad choice that will haunt him for the rest of his life. I believe it was just a tragedy for all concerned.
No one said, or implied that YOU being bat-shit crazy makes anyone else bat-shit crazy.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#253183 Aug 1, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
I can tell you that if I was on a neighborhood watch in a rough area of town I wouldn't do the job without a gun to protect myself. And with a gun I might imagine somebody was out to kill me ... whether true or imagined and in turn shoot in what I believed was self-defense. So that means I wouldn't do the job at all.
Maybe the neighborhood-watch programs should be a thing of the past and leave it to the trained police units to handle all of those situations.
And that won't guarantee anything either, as humans are bound to make errors concerning judgment.
Neighborhood Watch is NOT a job. And those participating in it are SUPPOSED to leave the actual job of investigation to the police. That was MY WHOLE POINT, you idiot.

If you shot someone just because you IMAGINED they might attack you, that wouldn't be self-defense, Idiot.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#253184 Aug 1, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
I can't figure out why Svaha and Thomas never answered by question of whether they knew all along that Gerald Gardner, the father of Wicca was a homophobe back when we were debating the pros and "cons" of Wicca.
Bitner admitted that SHE knew all along that Gerald Gardner believed that the goddess cursed homosexuals ... yet for all she knew about Wicca, having been a Wiccan witch for many years ... she didn't think it was important for me to know that the father of her religion was a homophobe and that the bi-sexual Alex Sanders had changed the religion to claim that the goddess loves everybody.
Isn't that right Thomas, Svaha and Bitner ... who all believe that I am bat-shit crazy and yet hid that little gem from me for months on end ... while you all stated countless times that I was mentally insane???
No one hid anything from you, Moron.

I "admitted" no such thing, Liar.

And WHAT has my religion to do with the conversation at hand?

Stop trying to deflect, Bat-shit Crazy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News California AG bans state travel to Texas, 3 oth... 1 min Frogface Kate 94
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 9 min cpeter1313 51,482
News Gay pride parades sound a note of resistance _ ... 20 min Lawrence Wolf 16
News Supreme Court sides with same-sex couples in Ar... 29 min Gremlin 15
News Serbia gays say election of gay PM to be historic 33 min Gremlin 4
News Support for gay marriage surges, even among gro... 35 min Gremlin 6
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 40 min No Surprise 6,886
News Supreme Court to decide whether a Colorado bake... 1 hr Truth 39
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 2 hr Frankie Rizzo 69,552
Great Gays in History 3 hr Gay Learning Channel 1
More from around the web