Catholic Church Waging War on Women a...

Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

There are 216668 comments on the Fables of the reconstruction story from Oct 30, 2007, titled Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays. In it, Fables of the reconstruction reports that:

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fables of the reconstruction.

Ink

Drexel Hill, PA

#253124 Jul 29, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
He could have inflicted his own wounds. You don't have a clue what occurred any more than I do ... and I don't.
Trayvon had scrapes and bruises on his hand consistant with punching someone.
June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Willow River, Canada

#253125 Jul 29, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe before the episode that ended his life, some guys were picking a fight with him and he was defending his self and that is why his hands had scrapes.

You and your certainty would not do well in a court of law.
June VanDerMark

Willow River, Canada

#253126 Jul 29, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know who to believe either. It could be that both parties were trying to do the right thing for her. They just saw things differently.
From my perspective that is a good assumption.
June VanDerMark

Willow River, Canada

#253127 Jul 29, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Just suppose that Zimmerman threw the first punch and Trayvon was simply defending his self? There is only one man left as a witness, as the other is dead and can no longer defend his self.

Maybe Trayvon was walking away and heard Zimmerman use the word "asshole" on the phone and that angered him to come back and take a punch at Zimmerman?

Many scenarios are possible.

“=”

Since: Oct 07

Appleton WI

#253128 Jul 29, 2013
And now it's time for June to start her trademark twisting, distorting and lying...
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
And you believed that ONE juror?
False. My opinions on the case have nothing to do with any juror. I mentioned this juror who spoke out to point out that it wasn't exactly unanimous that Zimmerman be found not guilty, and that some wanted to convict him but felt the law didn't allow it.
June VanDerMark wrote:
[QUOTE who="June VanDerMark"]
I don't wonder why! You want to believe he planned it all out ahead of time to murder a black man.
False. Not only do you apparently not pay attention to the facts of the case, but you either have not read or already forgot what I've posted about it. Or you have me mixed up with somebody else. You are once again inventing stuff about me that I never said and is not true.

I do NOT believe Zimmerman planned to murder anyone. I DO believe he was determined to CATCH an "f-ing punk" who he assumed was up to no good. I KNOW he DID KILL Trayvon Martin who was only walking home, and I BELIEVE that shouldn't be okay.

You've said a couple times you have nothing more to say about this case. Now it appears you just want to argue with me even if you have to make sh!t up or lie and even if you don't know much about it.
Ink

Drexel Hill, PA

#253129 Jul 29, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe before the episode that ended his life, some guys were picking a fight with him and he was defending his self and that is why his hands had scrapes.
You and your certainty would not do well in a court of law.
I think I would have voted the same as the jury.

“=”

Appleton WI

#253130 Jul 29, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
I was pondering about the juror that felt "pressured" to change her vote.
That says more about her than it does about the other jurors.
If she had felt that he was innocent, would she have allowed her self to be "pressured" by other jurors to vote what she believed was an innocent man "guilty."
That is one scary women.
I've never been on a jury, but I would hope that if I was called to duty, I would never be pressured by other jurors to go against my own conscience in such a serious matter.
That is not to say that the pressure wouldn't get to me ... but I would hope it wouldn't, as I would hope that I would be strong enough to stick to my own principles.
My guess is, there was another reason she voted him innocent, and that is because what the other jurors said to her made sense and her conscience gave way to the idea that it was better to set an innocent man free than to take a chance that he was guilty and that she would have THAT burden of guilt on her own conscience for the rest of her life.
However ... I'm just guessing, but that makes more sense to me than the story she gave to the news media.
By putting the blame on the other jurors as bullies, it gave her her moment of fame in the spotlight of the cameras ... even though it might in some viewers minds make the other jurors look bad.
Talk about a "scary women" [sic]. Just like you make sh!t up in your mind about me, you are now doing it with the jury. You speculate about what makes sense (to you) and then it becomes fact in your mind, even though you've invented some details yourself and left out some of the REAL details. Like you're writing a book or something that is "based on a true story" but fictionalized to make it more palatable and entertaining for yourself.

“=”

Appleton WI

#253131 Jul 29, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
The injuries to Zimmerman's head and face back up his story of being attacked.
What the injuries back up is that there was a physical scuffle. They provide no details as to how the scuffle occurred or who "attacked" whom. Unfortunately, Trayvon is dead and can't tell HIS story.

“=”

Appleton WI

#253132 Jul 29, 2013
Junket wrote:
Greetings June and all!
I would not be able to serve on a jury where capital punishment would be on the table. There are many heinous crimes, so horrendous it seems impossible that alleged human beings would be capable of executing. Still... Nope, I could not in my conscience agree.
Remember Matthew Shepard - his parents advocated against the death penalty. I agree. No good is served by taking a life. Unless it's assisted suicide. Don't get me started on that!
Last night while channel surfing, I caught the tail end of the movie 'The Green Mile' with Tom Hanks and Michael Clarke Duncan. I'd seen it in full before, but not for a while. I recommend it to any one who may not have seen it.

So, don't get you started on assisted suicide? Ummm, okay... but it is an intriguing topic.
June VanDerMark

Willow River, Canada

#253133 Jul 29, 2013
Tre H wrote:
You've said a couple times you have nothing more to say about this case.
As new thought entered, I did have more to add.
June VanDerMark

Willow River, Canada

#253134 Jul 29, 2013
Tre H wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about a "scary women" [sic]. Just like you make sh!t up in your mind about me, you are now doing it with the jury. You speculate about what makes sense (to you) and then it becomes fact in your mind, even though you've invented some details yourself and left out some of the REAL details. Like you're writing a book or something that is "based on a true story" but fictionalized to make it more palatable and entertaining for yourself.
Your anger is showing Thomas.

I believe that you are certain Zimmerman got away with murder BECAUSE you thought he killed Trayvon on purpose.

And it is my right to believe that way.
June VanDerMark

Willow River, Canada

#253135 Jul 29, 2013
Tre H wrote:
<quoted text>
Last night while channel surfing, I caught the tail end of the movie 'The Green Mile' with Tom Hanks and Michael Clarke Duncan. I'd seen it in full before, but not for a while. I recommend it to any one who may not have seen it.
So, don't get you started on assisted suicide? Ummm, okay... but it is an intriguing topic.
I also believe it's a good movie.
June VanDerMark

Willow River, Canada

#253136 Jul 29, 2013
Tre H wrote:
<quoted text>
I never once claimed anything was a "fact." I claimed it was my perspective.

Your perspective on the issue is yours and mine is mine.

“=”

Appleton WI

#253137 Jul 29, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Greetings Junket.
I also don't agree with the death penalty, but if I was called to jury duty where the death penalty was written into law, I believe I would go. However as talk is cheap, I would only know what would occur if I ever was called to that duty.
I believe (with many safe-guards in place) in assisted suicide, but not in euthanasia.
Don't worry. Many people are summoned to jury duty for a single case, most of which are boring traffic violations or something. The lawyers get to be very picky about jurors and they and the judge can ask potential jurors a number of questions to determine if someone is a suitable juror.

“=”

Appleton WI

#253138 Jul 29, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman was being beaten around the head and face when he shot Trayvon. What would ou have done in his situation?
I would probably fight back with my fists. I don't own a gun, and I don't walk or drive around my neighborhood stalking teenagers hoping to bust someone. I think the police in my town are quite capable of handling things. Even if I had a gun, if I felt I needed to use it, I would probably attempt to injure the person rather than shoot them point blank in the chest.

On the other hand, If I'd already called the police, I would have stayed in my vehicle, as instructed, and waited for them to arrive.

I don't know why it's so hard for some people to understand that a kid is dead who shouldn't be dead, and the person who killed him ought to be held responsible. Otherwise, what you're saying is that it's okay to go out and shoot innocent people without any legal liability.
Ink

Drexel Hill, PA

#253139 Jul 29, 2013
Tre H wrote:
<quoted text>
What the injuries back up is that there was a physical scuffle. They provide no details as to how the scuffle occurred or who "attacked" whom. Unfortunately, Trayvon is dead and can't tell HIS story.
The bottom line is that GZ was getting the worst of the beating as Trayvon had no injuries and the evidence shows that he was over GZ when he was shot.
Ink

Drexel Hill, PA

#253140 Jul 29, 2013
Tre H wrote:
<quoted text>
I would probably fight back with my fists. I don't own a gun, and I don't walk or drive around my neighborhood stalking teenagers hoping to bust someone. I think the police in my town are quite capable of handling things. Even if I had a gun, if I felt I needed to use it, I would probably attempt to injure the person rather than shoot them point blank in the chest.
On the other hand, If I'd already called the police, I would have stayed in my vehicle, as instructed, and waited for them to arrive.
I don't know why it's so hard for some people to understand that a kid is dead who shouldn't be dead, and the person who killed him ought to be held responsible. Otherwise, what you're saying is that it's okay to go out and shoot innocent people without any legal liability.
Then you would probably been dead or very badly hurt.

He was never instructed to stay in his vehicle. He was told he didn't have to follow him and he didn't. I have posted the transcript of the 911 call and you keep misrepresenting the situation.
June VanDerMark

Willow River, Canada

#253141 Jul 29, 2013
Tre H wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know why it's so hard for some people to understand that a kid is dead who shouldn't be dead, and the person who killed him ought to be held responsible.
If I was a defense lawyer I would not want you on a jury.

“=”

Appleton WI

#253142 Jul 30, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Your anger is showing Thomas.
I believe that you are certain Zimmerman got away with murder BECAUSE you thought he killed Trayvon on purpose.
And it is my right to believe that way.
\

I don't even know what this is supposed to mean.

Of course Zimmerman killed Trayvon Martin on purpose. He shot the kid point blank in the chest and doesn't deny it. His claim was self-defense, not that it was an accident, so I don't know what point you're trying to make...

other than you think it's okay to say that you believe that I believe something different than what I've said. I've said repeatedly that I don't believe Zimmerman set out to kill anyone, but Trayvon Martin is dead because he profiled him as a criminal that would otherwise get away.

If you'd like to be dishonest and claim that I believe something other than what I've said, I can't stop you. Yes June, you have a RIGHT to be WRONG up to a point, but I have a right to believe you're dishonest and batsh!t crazy.

“=”

Appleton WI

#253143 Jul 30, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
The bottom line is that GZ was getting the worst of the beating as Trayvon had no injuries and the evidence shows that he was over GZ when he was shot.
The bottom line is that TM is dead and shouldn't be. GZ exaggerated his injuries. If GZ can 'stand his ground' and claim self-defense, why can't TM? BECAUSE HE'S DEAD. TM was NOT the one pursuing GZ, he was walking home. I believe if GZ didn't have a gun on him they would both still be alive.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Beloved gay Israeli pop star dies in freak drow... 4 min aintitthetruth 2
News Study: 12,000 acts of condomless gay sex, 0 HIV... 21 min Tyler 10
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 32 min facts only 52,181
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 36 min God 7,009
News Canning is 1st Republican to announce run for 1... 2 hr Cops are Degenerates 1
News Charlize Theron admits to taking 'a dip in the ... 3 hr Wondering 18
News This Gay Man Wants to End Texas' War Against LG... 5 hr Tre H 27
News Blood donation rules relaxed for gay men and se... 12 hr Howser 30
News Gay couple grilled by judge about their sex liv... 21 hr TomInElPaso 108
News 12-year-old girl comes out to her Mormon congre... Mon Tre H 502
More from around the web