Catholic Church Waging War on Women a...

Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

There are 217521 comments on the Fables of the reconstruction story from Oct 30, 2007, titled Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays. In it, Fables of the reconstruction reports that:

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fables of the reconstruction.

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#252214 May 3, 2013
Junket wrote:
You're on Svaha! June can be the wind beneath our wings.
I don't mind you having fun Aged, but your lie about me being rude when you suggested contacting me by personal email DID upset me.

In the first place, you wouldn't have asked to contact me by personal email unless we were at the time on a friendly basis.

It makes no sense that I would be rude for a friendly gesture.

I was rude when you always took the side of the Pagans and Thomas and suggested, as did they on an ongoing basis that I needed mental help for my "problems."

But I was NOT rude when you suggested contact with me by private email. And THAT is the truth.

So now, I suggest you go back to having fun with your friends.

I used to be included in those rides in the hand-basket until I dared to start studying ancient Paganism compared to modern Paganism.

And by the way Aged. In all that time I was trying to learn about about the beliefs of modern Paganism ... were you aware that the father of Wicca believed that the goddess curses homosexuals?

I had to learn that from studying elsewhere, as none of the Pagans on the forum would share that information with me.

And as Gerald Gardner was one of the main founders of modern Paganism, that bit of heavy information was a real eye-opener for me.

It helped me to understand that the theology of modern Paganism took a sharp turn in the path away from the original teaching when bi-sexual Alex Sanders morphed the goddess into loving "every body."

Your Pagan friends didn't seem to want me to know that information.
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#252215 May 3, 2013
I love as many as I can.

Prince George, Canada

#252216 May 3, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
I love as many as I can.
Zero plus zero equals zero.

:)
Svaha

Saint Petersburg, FL

#252217 May 3, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't mind you having fun Aged, but your lie about me being rude when you suggested contacting me by personal email DID upset me.
In the first place, you wouldn't have asked to contact me by personal email unless we were at the time on a friendly basis.
It makes no sense that I would be rude for a friendly gesture.
I was rude when you always took the side of the Pagans and Thomas and suggested, as did they on an ongoing basis that I needed mental help for my "problems."
But I was NOT rude when you suggested contact with me by private email. And THAT is the truth.
So now, I suggest you go back to having fun with your friends.
I used to be included in those rides in the hand-basket until I dared to start studying ancient Paganism compared to modern Paganism.
And by the way Aged. In all that time I was trying to learn about about the beliefs of modern Paganism ... were you aware that the father of Wicca believed that the goddess curses homosexuals?
I had to learn that from studying elsewhere, as none of the Pagans on the forum would share that information with me.
And as Gerald Gardner was one of the main founders of modern Paganism, that bit of heavy information was a real eye-opener for me.
It helped me to understand that the theology of modern Paganism took a sharp turn in the path away from the original teaching when bi-sexual Alex Sanders morphed the goddess into loving "every body."
Your Pagan friends didn't seem to want me to know that information.
You really do have a lot in common with the other self-righteous religious nut-cases. Best of luck to you June and, by the way, your jealousy is showing.
Svaha

Saint Petersburg, FL

#252218 May 3, 2013
Junket wrote:
You're on Svaha! June can be the wind beneath our wings.
It's a basket, not a hot air baloon but we can manage;-)

Prince George, Canada

#252219 May 3, 2013
Svaha wrote:
<quoted text>
You really do have a lot in common with the other self-righteous religious nut-cases.
As do you.

Prince George, Canada

#252220 May 3, 2013
Svaha used to praise me and call me "friend."

But then when I started studying Svaha's favorite author Miriam Simos the modern Pagan known by the flamboyant title of Starhawk, who makes a fortune on selling books concerning religious fantasy ... Svaha turned sour on me.

Now, to Svaha, I'm just another raving lunatic and fanatic ... comparable to the lunatic fanatic Christians written in Svaha's book of "truth."

Prince George, Canada

#252221 May 3, 2013
By the way ... Svaha doesn't perceive that SHE is a religious nut-case.

I agree with Svaha. She's not a religious nutcase.

Prince George, Canada

#252222 May 3, 2013
I still perceive that I am Svaha's friend, as real friendship stands the test of time.

Isn't that right Svaha?

“Make time ”

for contemplation

#252223 May 3, 2013
Sue, busy is good. Especially when it comes to helping others. I know we're on opposite sides regarding legal abortion, but I admire you for not talking out of both sides of your mouth.

Svaha, lol. Okay, June probably had that coming and I shouldn't find it so amusing, but dang girl, that there was funny.

June, click on your name. Hit settings and disable the PM. It's really just that easy. As far as my comment regarding "ungracious", you know where to look back. I won't be bothered, but I certainly remember you were not cordial. Spin it if you like. My fault for siding with "Pagans" or some such (utter) nonsense.

Prince George, Canada

#252224 May 3, 2013
Junket wrote:
Sue, busy is good. Especially when it comes to helping others. I know we're on opposite sides regarding legal abortion, but I admire you for not talking out of both sides of your mouth.
Svaha, lol. Okay, June probably had that coming and I shouldn't find it so amusing, but dang girl, that there was funny.
June, click on your name. Hit settings and disable the PM. It's really just that easy. As far as my comment regarding "ungracious", you know where to look back. I won't be bothered, but I certainly remember you were not cordial. Spin it if you like. My fault for siding with "Pagans" or some such (utter) nonsense.
Every time someone wanted to email me personally, I took it as a compliment and although I refused, had no reason to not be gracious. So don't be so silly.

I told you, I don't know what a PM is, much less know how to go there, and no one has asked to communicate personally with me for years, so it seems it doesn't bother anyone but you.

Now I suggest you have fun with your sane friends and keep on laughing at Svaha's jokes.
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#252225 May 3, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Every time someone wanted to email me personally, I took it as a compliment and although I refused, had no reason to not be gracious. So don't be so silly.
I told you, I don't know what a PM is, much less know how to go there, and no one has asked to communicate personally with me for years, so it seems it doesn't bother anyone but you.
Now I suggest you have fun with your sane friends and keep on laughing at Svaha's jokes.
I never asked you for your email. After all this time what can you say that you can't say here to eachother?

“Make time ”

for contemplation

#252226 May 3, 2013
June, I just sent you a PM - topix "private message".

Compliment! I really don't want to go digging back in the past, please don't make me. Pretty please.

C'mon - Svaha's witticism was at your expense, granted, but it was funny. She could have written the same about me and I would have smiled.

Any sane friends lurking on this thread? Come out, come out wherever you are...

:D

Prince George, Canada

#252227 May 3, 2013
Junket wrote:
Compliment! I really don't want to go digging back in the past, please don't make me. Pretty please.
I received it. First one from anyone I've had in years.

Please go back and dig. I guarantee you find won't a post that doesn't exist.

Prince George, Canada

#252228 May 3, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
<quoted text>I never asked you for your email. After all this time what can you say that you can't say here to eachother?
That was my point to those who wanted to converse with me in private.

I believe that what starts on a forum should stay on a forum, as it's rude to exclude people from parts of the discussion. It's comparable to whispering to one person, while excluding others.

Prince George, Canada

#252229 May 3, 2013
Junket wrote:
C'mon - Svaha's witticism was at your expense, granted, but it was funny. She could have written the same about me and I would have smiled.
Any sane friends lurking on this thread? Come out, come out wherever you are...
:D
And by the way, I simply deleted your email without opening it.

“Make time ”

for contemplation

#252230 May 3, 2013
Rats! Looks like the sane posters are not to be found.

Please pardon the interruption to the JuneVanderMark Show.

(June, remember the quiet thread you created? Your snarky public reply is likely still visible. Whatever. Time for me to forget, seeing as you have. P.S. Your envelope is still open.)

“Make time ”

for contemplation

#252231 May 3, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
And by the way, I simply deleted your email without opening it.
Good for you! That's showing me whatfer.

P.S. Envelope is still open.

P.S.S. You also have the option to block posters. Just sayin'. I don't plan to burden you in the future. Not sure who would be so brave, but certainly not me.

Prince George, Canada

#252232 May 3, 2013
Junket wrote:
(June, remember the quiet thread you created? Your snarky public reply is likely still visible. Whatever. Time for me to forget,
Cop out if you like. It's your choice. You won't find any post where I was rude to you about private emails ... because it doesn't exist. You made that up to impress your "friends."

You live with it ... or not.

I hold no ill-will and wish you the best, but I won't trust you again ... ever.

“=”

Since: Oct 07

Appleton WI

#252233 May 3, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you believe in a country that puts some people in prison and not others?
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
NO...
This is interesting. So, should everyone be in prison, or no one?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 17 min No Surprise 5,417
News Why does the Texas criminal code still ban "hom... 21 min tob 38
News 2nd Circuit allows sex bias suit based on gay s... 37 min Wondering 7
News 'Reading a book can't turn you gay,' say author... 39 min Wondering 126
News Mike Huckabee links same-sex marriage to straig... (Feb '11) 40 min Repeal Explosion 67
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr Terra Firma 46,410
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 1 hr Truth 25,300
More from around the web