Catholic Church Waging War on Women a...

Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

There are 216664 comments on the Fables of the reconstruction story from Oct 30, 2007, titled Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays. In it, Fables of the reconstruction reports that:

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fables of the reconstruction.

Svaha

Tampa, FL

#252790 Jun 19, 2013
zef wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually because of the Nuremburg trials. Any member of the Nazi party can legally bring to trial for crimes against humanity any American that aborts Aryan babies, and any American found guilty of aborting Aryan babies can legally be executed, for crimes against humanity.
Women are having abortions just to piss you off. After all, you are the center of everyone's universe
Svaha

Tampa, FL

#252791 Jun 19, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Sister Jean is entitled to her opinion.
Most folks think children should be housed, fed and educated.
Of course. As long as "they" don't have to pony up any tax dollars for them. If YOU make the reproductive choices for a woman YOU are responsible for the product of the choice YOU made. What part of that don't you get?
Svaha

Tampa, FL

#252792 Jun 19, 2013
zef wrote:
<quoted text>
No woman in the history usa has ever been denied a "life-saving abortion".
Besides which the phrase "life-saving abortion" is an oxymoron since abortion always kills somebody.
Furthermore most of the people killed with abortion are female, and female humans are women.
How about that woman in Ireland? Denied an abortion and died right along with her fetus. Ah well. At least her death satisfied the morality of the self-righteous.
Svaha

Tampa, FL

#252793 Jun 19, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Only the right to kill her own baby
How many unwanted babies in your house? Since you think you have the right to make these decisions for others you should be taking responsibility for the products. No no, not the cute as a button white ones but the sick, the dying, the deformed. How many are you taking care of in YOUR house? How much money do you pony up to provide food, housing and education to as many as possible based on the courage of YOUR convictions. Hypocrite:-)
Svaha

Tampa, FL

#252794 Jun 19, 2013
zef wrote:
<quoted text>
No woman in the history usa has ever been denied a "life-saving abortion".
Besides which the phrase "life-saving abortion" is an oxymoron since abortion always kills somebody.
Furthermore most of the people killed with abortion are female, and female humans are women.
BBC news

"Mrs Halappanavar, a 31-year-old dentist from India, died as a result of septic shock from an E coli. infection at University Hospital Galway on 28 October 2012.

Her widower, Praveen Halappanavar, told the media she had repeatedly requested a termination during her miscarriage.

He said doctors refused her request because of the presence of a foetal heartbeat."

Every time you open your mouth lies come pouring out. Crazy isnt it?:-)
Svaha

Tampa, FL

#252795 Jun 19, 2013
Tre H wrote:
http://images.cheezburger.com/ completestore/2009/11/8/129022 169427540583.jpg
Ya think Tre??

“The Black Mermaid”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#252796 Jun 19, 2013
Svaha wrote:
<quoted text>
How about that woman in Ireland? Denied an abortion and died right along with her fetus. Ah well. At least her death satisfied the morality of the self-righteous.
Svaha, I'm willing to bet that any woman who dies from a botched abortion is thought of by the highly judgmental and self-righteous as having "deserved" it. I bet that attitude pleases God, huh?(sarcasm).

You make some excellent points.
zef

Los Angeles, CA

#252797 Jun 19, 2013
Svaha wrote:
<quoted text>
Millions of babies are killed every year with abortion. Simply because somebody wants them dead. Yet all you care about is one woman that probably wouldn't have survive killing her baby with an abortion whose baby would have lived had she survived her illness. Your vile ageist hatemongering is a blight upon humanity.
zef

Los Angeles, CA

#252798 Jun 19, 2013
Svaha wrote:
<quoted text>
BBC news
"Mrs Halappanavar, a 31-year-old dentist from India, died as a result of septic shock from an E coli. infection at University Hospital Galway on 28 October 2012.
Her widower, Praveen Halappanavar, told the media she had repeatedly requested a termination during her miscarriage.
He said doctors refused her request because of the presence of a foetal heartbeat."
Every time you open your mouth lies come pouring out. Crazy isnt it?:-)
University Hospital Galway is located in Ireland. Ireland is not part of the USA nor ever has been a part of the USA.
zef wrote:
<quoted text>
No woman in the history USA has ever been denied a "life-saving abortion".
Svaha

Tampa, FL

#252799 Jun 20, 2013
zef wrote:
<quoted text>
Millions of babies are killed every year with abortion. Simply because somebody wants them dead. Yet all you care about is one woman that probably wouldn't have survive killing her baby with an abortion whose baby would have lived had she survived her illness. Your vile ageist hatemongering is a blight upon humanity.
This is what you SAID "No woman in the history usa has ever been denied a "life-saving abortion"."

You're insulting me because I proved you wrong and you just hate that don't you. Your self-righteous "morality" is more important than a woman's life or a fetus' life for that matter. Like Ink you could care less about "babies" or women. It's ALL about you. All about what YOU think is moral for everyone else. THOUGHT process among the followers of the Abrahamic religions is obviously NOT encouraged. Pathetic.
Svaha

Tampa, FL

#252800 Jun 20, 2013
zef wrote:
<quoted text>
University Hospital Galway is located in Ireland. Ireland is not part of the USA nor ever has been a part of the USA.
<quoted text>
My god you are a stupid stupid person.
Ink

Drexel Hill, PA

#252801 Jun 20, 2013
Svaha wrote:
<quoted text>
Making judgements is forbidden in your religion not mine so when you think about it you're not only being disobedient but also arrogant.
"I do not believe that just because you're opposed to abortion, that that makes you pro-life. In fact, I think in many cases, your morality is deeply lacking if all you want is a child born but not a child fed, not a child educated, not a child housed. And why would I think that you don't? Because you don't want any tax money to go there. That's not pro-life. That's pro-birth. We need a much broader conversation on what the morality of pro-life is." --Sister Joan Chittister
You can ramble all you want about what you think I am and what I do, solely for your own entertainment. You obviously make up things about people you don't know in order to have a debate for the purpose of showcasing your ulturism. There is no debate that children should be fed, housed and educated.
Ink

Drexel Hill, PA

#252802 Jun 20, 2013
Svaha wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what you SAID "No woman in the history usa has ever been denied a "life-saving abortion"."
You're insulting me because I proved you wrong and you just hate that don't you. Your self-righteous "morality" is more important than a woman's life or a fetus' life for that matter. Like Ink you could care less about "babies" or women. It's ALL about you. All about what YOU think is moral for everyone else. THOUGHT process among the followers of the Abrahamic religions is obviously NOT encouraged. Pathetic.
She died from an infection, not from the pregnancy.
Ink

Drexel Hill, PA

#252803 Jun 20, 2013
Sherlayne wrote:
<quoted text>
Svaha, I'm willing to bet that any woman who dies from a botched abortion is thought of by the highly judgmental and self-righteous as having "deserved" it. I bet that attitude pleases God, huh?(sarcasm).
You make some excellent points.
That attitude wouldn't please God. He is loving and forgiving.
Ink

Drexel Hill, PA

#252804 Jun 20, 2013
Svaha wrote:
<quoted text>
How many unwanted babies in your house? Since you think you have the right to make these decisions for others you should be taking responsibility for the products. No no, not the cute as a button white ones but the sick, the dying, the deformed. How many are you taking care of in YOUR house? How much money do you pony up to provide food, housing and education to as many as possible based on the courage of YOUR convictions. Hypocrite:-)
You ask a lot of questions so I assume you don't have the answers and yet without knowing anything about me, you have deemed me a hypocrite. Interesting.
zef

Los Angeles, CA

#252805 Jun 20, 2013
Svaha wrote:
<quoted text>
Ink

Drexel Hill, PA

#252806 Jun 20, 2013
Svaha wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course. As long as "they" don't have to pony up any tax dollars for them. If YOU make the reproductive choices for a woman YOU are responsible for the product of the choice YOU made. What part of that don't you get?
My tax dollars go to the needs of the country and that includes housing, food and education for children.
Ink

Drexel Hill, PA

#252807 Jun 20, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Trying to converse with you is comparable to conversing with a block of indoctrinated cement.
If you believe that a god is in a fetus that is your right, but others don't agree and that is their right.
I am busy on another thread and have more important things to do than to play with you and your self-serving religious fantasies which keep going around and around in the same circles.
Oh dear June doesn't like my attitude so I'm being dismissed.

BTW she is still avoiding my question.
Svaha

Saint Petersburg, FL

#252808 Jun 20, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You can ramble all you want about what you think I am and what I do, solely for your own entertainment. You obviously make up things about people you don't know in order to have a debate for the purpose of showcasing your ulturism. There is no debate that children should be fed, housed and educated.
Ramble? Like you do about how much you CARE about "babies". How many in your house Ink? Where's the courage of YOUR convictions? Hypocrite
Svaha

Saint Petersburg, FL

#252809 Jun 20, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh dear June doesn't like my attitude so I'm being dismissed.
BTW she is still avoiding my question.
Oh dear!! Poor Ink doesn't think she should be ignored. Hypocritical of you to say June avoids direct questions. You do it. But June shouldn't. Whatever

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
40 years ago today 1 hr Wanka Wanka 4
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 6 hr neighbor 2,214
News Pride in local LGBT progress: Some of Metro Van... 6 hr The Troll Stopper 19
News Gay rights is personal for Florida gubernatoria... 6 hr The Troll Stopper 2
News Teen weighs impact of joining school gay-straig... 7 hr The Troll Stopper 7
News Danes charge imam for comparing gays to pedophi... 7 hr The Troll Stopper 6
News Churches threaten to dismiss staff who wed same... 7 hr Willis 1
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 12 hr cpeter1313 53,715
More from around the web