Catholic Church Waging War on Women a...

Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

There are 218493 comments on the Fables of the reconstruction story from Oct 30, 2007, titled Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays. In it, Fables of the reconstruction reports that:

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fables of the reconstruction.

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#250378 Mar 23, 2013
Those who believe in hell claim they love others, but my guess is, they need hell for those they despise on earth.

On this forum many Christians have called me every name in their vicious vocabularies ... simply because I would not agree with their dogmas.

And they call what they feel ... LOVE???

I think NOT.

They are indeed vicious, or they would not believe in the existence of a hell.
Kingdom Come

Luton, UK

#250379 Mar 23, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Protestants are simply warmed-over Catholics.
I'm not Protestant either.

Prince George, Canada

#250380 Mar 23, 2013
Kingdom Come wrote:
<quoted text> There is a layer of sediment all over the earth that proves there was a flood, however the bible is proof enough.
If indeed there was a major flood, there is no proof of what caused the flood. There are only theories, scientific and religious ... and from one end to the other the bible is based on theory.

Theology is the study of religion ... not the be-all and end-all of truth.

Prince George, Canada

#250381 Mar 23, 2013
Kingdom Come wrote:
<quoted text> I'm not Protestant either.
Whatever you call yourself is irrelevant. One cult is the same as another in the idea of bragging about knowing certain truth, when all you have in your "possession" is your own personalized self-serving "belief."

Prince George, Canada

#250382 Mar 23, 2013
Kingdom Come wrote:
<quoted text> I'm not Protestant either.
The name you use on your avatar bespeaks of someone who is certain to attain nothing but bliss in the supposed "kingdom to come."

Silly stuff indeed!

Prince George, Canada

#250383 Mar 23, 2013
You had to be really really important, or "god" would not allow you into his elite group of believers.

Religion was and is, child's play.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>

From the book "The History of Christianity ... The Church from the Reformation to the Present, Volume 2, by Clyde L. Manschreck ... comes the following.

PAPAL PRIMACY

Joining the monastery was not easy. One had to knock and suffer insults for four or five days before being allowed inside. An older brother was then assigned to observe and judge the seeker for his fitness to join.

Prince George, Canada

#250384 Mar 23, 2013
The Christians were every bit as war-like as are the warring Muslims of today.

If the pope was allowed to run these governments, it is my guess that homosexuals would have no freedom whatsoever. The pope would not "have" such behavior insulting his "god" ... so he might order that they once again be burned alive as they were in earlier days of papal rule.

Never trust theologians to be kind ... ever ... then you won't be disappointed.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>

From the book "The History of Christianity ... The Church from the Reformation to the Present, Volume 2, by Clyde L. Manschreck ... comes the following.

PAPAL PRIMACY

To Augustine’s idea of the just war they added a dimension of honor and glory in conquest and inaugurated the Crusades.

Prince George, Canada

#250385 Mar 23, 2013
In order for people to believe they are holy, they usually believe others are "wicked."

Follow their LINES and you will see them as they are ... selfish in their lusts for bliss in supposed after-lives.
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#250386 Mar 23, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
In order for people to believe they are holy, they usually believe others are "wicked."
Follow their LINES and you will see them as they are ... selfish in their lusts for bliss in supposed after-lives.
A good point.
If there is an afterlife,than there must be a form of topix there.
And if there is a topix than I'm sure you'll be commenting for the other side.
And that an't no blue Heaven.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#250387 Mar 23, 2013
Kingdom Come wrote:
<quoted text> Of course they're similar, it was a worldwide flood.
Could be with all those cultures believing the 'myth', maybe it really happened.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#250388 Mar 23, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
Those who believe in hell claim they love others, but my guess is, they need hell for those they despise on earth.
On this forum many Christians have called me every name in their vicious vocabularies ... simply because I would not agree with their dogmas.
And they call what they feel ... LOVE???
I think NOT.
They are indeed vicious, or they would not believe in the existence of a hell.
Are you one of those people who believe that to try and elevate yourself, you have to put someone else down? That's not the way it works in Christ.

Prince George, Canada

#250389 Mar 23, 2013
"I baptize you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost."

"Thank you father, now I must go and serve my God by burning some heretics at the stake."

"Bless you my son. Your service will be rewarded in heaven."

Prince George, Canada

#250390 Mar 23, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Could be with all those cultures believing the 'myth', maybe it really happened.
It probably did occur, but the question is, did a god cause the flood to occur, or was the cause from a natural occurence such as a meteor landing in the ocean?

The question is not the answer ... as many devout idolizers of bibles would claim is true.

Prince George, Canada

#250391 Mar 23, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you one of those people who believe that to try and elevate yourself, you have to put someone else down? That's not the way it works in Christ.
You believe in hell for others and salvation for you ... you fool!

Your belief in hell automatically puts others down and you up on your own pedestal.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#250392 Mar 23, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
It probably did occur, but the question is, did a god cause the flood to occur, or was the cause from a natural occurence such as a meteor landing in the ocean?
The question is not the answer ... as many devout idolizers of bibles would claim is true.
We are only debating if it happened.

Prince George, Canada

#250393 Mar 23, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
<quoted text>A good point.
If there is an afterlife,than there must be a form of topix there.
And if there is a topix than I'm sure you'll be commenting for the other side.
And that an't no blue Heaven.
According to Ink ... and she knows the truth of all issues ... as an Atheist I will simply die and won't know any afterlife.

Of course the popes all disagreed with her theology ... but Ink will have her way ... one way or the other.

She's wise in the ways of the Jewish god Jehovah and his Jewish son Jesus who have no use for Catholics.

:)
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#250394 Mar 23, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
You believe in hell for others and salvation for you ... you fool!
Your belief in hell automatically puts others down and you up on your own pedestal.
I believe in heaven for everyone.

NDon't you believe in 'Judge not lest ye be judged'? You are constantly judging others. Bad idea.

Prince George, Canada

#250395 Mar 23, 2013
Ink's claim to fame ... "I will be saved by Jesus ... I will be saved by Jesus ... I will be saved by Jesus ... I will be saved by Jesus" ... and on and on and on ...

Prince George, Canada

#250396 Mar 23, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
LIAR!!!
>>>>>>> >

Post # 221563 Page # 9701

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
According to your own Christian dogma, burning in the flames of hell is the punishment.

Ink’s response

That is probably true for truly evil people who hurt others without remorse or care.

Prince George, Canada

#250397 Mar 23, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
And you don't believe in heaven for me, as you believe I will just die as that is my wish.

You can't get your stories straight from on post to the next.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Excited by Trump, gay Republicans struggle with... 15 min Frankie Rizzo 186
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 30 min Respect71 38,622
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 1 hr who cares 14,853
News Orlando massacre spurs fear, solidarity among L... 1 hr WasteWater 607
News How Democratic VP Candidate Tim Kaine Evolved o... 1 hr He Named Me Black... 3
News Star Trek Discovery needs to push boundaries wi... 1 hr WeTheSheeple 11
News Alabama's chief justice defends his gay marriag... 2 hr david traversa 4
More from around the web