Catholic Church Waging War on Women a...

Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

There are 216664 comments on the Fables of the reconstruction story from Oct 30, 2007, titled Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays. In it, Fables of the reconstruction reports that:

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fables of the reconstruction.

“=”

Since: Oct 07

Appleton WI

#252081 Apr 22, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
You tried once to start your own website and it was a flop.
And?
June VanDerMark wrote:
No one is holding you hostage to read what I post Thomas.
And? Is anyone holding YOU hostage to what I post? Especially from well over a year ago?
June VanDerMark wrote:
I suggest you start your own thread. With all your honorable knowledge and Pagans for friends, you should be a smashing success. Sarcasm intended.
HELP! PLEASE! MY PAGAN BFFs! June is trying to BULLY me off the thread!!! I NEED YOUR HELP. I CAN'T HANDLE THIS MEANNESS BY MYSELF... CAN WE PLEASE "GANG UP" ON HER? HELP! PLEASE, I'LL EVEN GIVE A SACRIFICE TO YOUR GODDESS!!!
June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Quesnel, Canada

#252082 Apr 22, 2013
Tre H wrote:
<quoted text>
And?
<quoted text>
And? Is anyone holding YOU hostage to what I post? Especially from well over a year ago?
<quoted text>
HELP! PLEASE! MY PAGAN BFFs! June is trying to BULLY me off the thread!!! I NEED YOUR HELP. I CAN'T HANDLE THIS MEANNESS BY MYSELF... CAN WE PLEASE "GANG UP" ON HER? HELP! PLEASE, I'LL EVEN GIVE A SACRIFICE TO YOUR GODDESS!!!
I AM a bully and a whiner and batshit crazy! THERE ... did I forget anything Thomas ... oh yes ... and I'm also a radical?
Svaha

Tampa, FL

#252083 Apr 22, 2013
Tre H wrote:
<quoted text>
And?
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Well at least we know where she goes when she doesn't post for a time. I thought she was just sulking but apparently she's just digging up what she considers dirt. So, exactly what kind of sacrifice did you have in mind? ;-)
Svaha

Tampa, FL

#252084 Apr 22, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I AM a bully and a whiner and batshit crazy! THERE ... did I forget anything Thomas ... oh yes ... and I'm also a radical?
Just like the "good christians":-)
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#252085 Apr 22, 2013
Svaha wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like the "good christians":-)
Who are the "bad" Christians mother goddess???

Please ... do tell.

:)
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#252086 Apr 22, 2013
Svaha wrote:
<quoted text>
Well at least we know where she goes when she doesn't post for a time.
I'm on two other threads having fun irritating other people.

Fanatics are that way ... "you know!"

June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#252087 Apr 22, 2013
Reputation is your character minus what you have been caught doing.

Seymour Schulich

“Jesus, my Lord and my God.”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#252088 Apr 22, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I explained it already. We were posting on your thread "Saint of the day," and you came over to this thread with a post to Thomas to complain about what I was posting on your thread, and stated that I couldn't "get along" with others.
That is whining and searching for sympathy.
Forums are not FOR "getting along. They are for posting opinions that often irritate sensitivities.
When you post that there are saints, then I will post that I don't believe there are saints, because that is my opinion.
And the fact that I hadn't posted what I wrote on your thread over here before you appeared, should have indicated to you that I had no intentions of posting it here.
And when you refer to my opinions as "crap" ... that indicates that you are whining.
Blah, blah, blah, blah, more untruth coming from you. You are very warped, June.

Location hidden

#252089 Apr 22, 2013
Tre H wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to worry Michelle. June's behavior is not your responsibility, and I can handle it. I had a pretty good idea what to expect when I "returned."
I know you can handle it, Thomnas, but it's annoying, LOL!

Location hidden

#252090 Apr 22, 2013
Tre H wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me? Where did you get the idea that I sided with Michelle?
All you posted to me was a Thank you and you wished me well too. I really think there is something wrong with June's comprehension of the posts on here.
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#252091 Apr 22, 2013
MichelleMC wrote:
<quoted text>
I really think there is something wrong with June's comprehension of the posts on here.
Of course there is. I'm evil, a heretic, a radical, a liar, batshit crazy, etc., and maybe you "as a wanna-be Catholic-saint" could add a few more expletives to round out the "logical" assessment.

Please be my guest.

June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#252092 Apr 22, 2013
To strive for perfection is to kill love because perfection does not recognize humanity.

Marion Woodman
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#252093 Apr 22, 2013
Cosmic is the life lived forewarned.

Old desert saying.
Svaha

Tampa, FL

#252094 Apr 23, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm on two other threads having fun irritating other people.
Fanatics are that way ... "you know!"
LOL, we ALL know June:-)
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#252095 Apr 23, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
Cosmic is the life lived forewarned.
Old desert saying.
Forewarned by whom, or what Jumper? Do you reckon it could have been fear-filled humans that again and again witnessed those bad-omen signs?

>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>

From the book “Weather Lore,” Reader’s Digest, Published 2007, comes the following…

Whirlwinds are caused by the devil.

The belief that whirlwinds are the work of the devil, a belief once held in Iran, refers to the effect of the spring winds in that country.
Fundamentalist

South Africa

#252096 Apr 23, 2013
New revelation!!!

I think the gay hype is the alien invasion the world is talking about.... The whole idea around homosexuality reality is alien even to their DNA....
The transformation the human being must go through to become gay is alien..... They take up all levels of society demanding rights that is ALIEN....
Ya I can see the invasion and yes the Aliens are here....
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#252097 Apr 23, 2013
Fundamentalist wrote:
New revelation!!!
I think the gay hype is the alien invasion the world is talking about.... The whole idea around homosexuality reality is alien even to their DNA....
The transformation the human being must go through to become gay is alien..... They take up all levels of society demanding rights that is ALIEN....
Ya I can see the invasion and yes the Aliens are here....
Did you manage to manipulate more words from your bible to align with that obnoxious rant?
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#252098 Apr 23, 2013
Din Timelines

World History Timelines

x - Arabian writers recorded ideas about artificial insemination.
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#252099 Apr 23, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Forewarned by whom, or what Jumper? Do you reckon it could have been fear-filled humans that again and again witnessed those bad-omen signs?
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>
From the book “Weather Lore,” Reader’s Digest, Published 2007, comes the following…
Whirlwinds are caused by the devil.
The belief that whirlwinds are the work of the devil, a belief once held in Iran, refers to the effect of the spring winds in that country.
All I know is there is right and wrong,and something bigger than us levels the playing field.
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#252100 Apr 23, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
<quoted text>All I know is there is right and wrong,and something bigger than us levels the playing field.
Was and is it right for those in religion to kill each other by proclaiming that a god ordained the killing?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ten Commandments judge faces runoff in Alabama ... 3 min ThonasA 285
News Former OKC Mayor blames homosexuality for moral... 5 min Lorenzo 18
News Scientists find the gene that makes men gay - o... 27 min Marcavage s Emission 30
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 28 min cpeter1313 58,382
News Australia's 1st Same Sex Weddings to Be Held Wi... 37 min Gremlin 2
News Were Black and LGBT Reporters Banned from the W... 43 min ALblacks4mack 7
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 46 min Frindly 14,692
Roy Moore.....Just Another Hypocrite 49 min Gremlin 388
The Spectrum Cafe (Dec '07) 1 hr GodSmacked 26,890
More from around the web