Catholic Church Waging War on Women a...

Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

There are 217509 comments on the Fables of the reconstruction story from Oct 30, 2007, titled Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays. In it, Fables of the reconstruction reports that:

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fables of the reconstruction.

“Dancing Lights”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#251039 Apr 2, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said that the priests that raped children weren't monsters? Certainly not me.
So why don't you religious folks clean up your own houses first and show the rest of the world how it's done?

“Dancing Lights”

Location hidden

#251040 Apr 2, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
The National Abortion Federation doesn't give a damn about doctors that kill women and children.
and the RCC doesn't give a damn about women dying because their "morality" says all abortion is wong, even one that could save their lives and priests raping children. So what's the difference?

“Dancing Lights”

Location hidden

#251041 Apr 2, 2013
dedbebbies wrote:
<quoted text>So, according to the theory you've put forth about the Federation, Catholics just don't give a damn about pedophilia or rape, as long as the money keeps rolling in.
Got it.
Interesting take.
Because murder and sexual assault is okay as long as the church sanctions it. Sweeping it under the rug, damage control is okay to protect the image of the church. They just take the light OFF them and put it on the OTHER monsters. No one will notice. They certainly didn't. Hypocritical? Oh maybe just a little

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#251042 Apr 2, 2013
Svaha wrote:
<quoted text>
Because murder and sexual assault is okay as long as the church sanctions it. Sweeping it under the rug, damage control is okay to protect the image of the church. They just take the light OFF them and put it on the OTHER monsters. No one will notice. They certainly didn't. Hypocritical? Oh maybe just a little
Because murder is okay as long as the National Abortion Federation doesn't allow that abortionist into their country club. Sweeping it under the rug, damage control is okay to protect the image of pro"choicers". They just take the light OFF them and put it on the OTHER monsters. No one will notice. They certainly didn't. Hypocritical? Oh maybe just a little.

Corrected for accuracy.

Location hidden

#251043 Apr 2, 2013
Svaha wrote:
<quoted text>
and the RCC doesn't give a damn about women dying because their "morality" says all abortion is wong, even one that could save their lives and priests raping children. So what's the difference?
I'm not part of the RCC and I do support abortion when the mother's life is at risk.

Location hidden

#251044 Apr 2, 2013
Svaha wrote:
<quoted text>
So why don't you religious folks clean up your own houses first and show the rest of the world how it's done?
You would have to ask a "religious folk".
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#251045 Apr 2, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
"Have to wonder why some catholic people allow it to happen."
For the same reason that the National Abortion Federation ignored what was happening in Gosnell's "clinic".
Exactly. The people who could have done something didn't. I don't see anyone asking for accountability for those allowing gosnell to continue his killing.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#251046 Apr 2, 2013
dedbebbies wrote:
<quoted text>So, according to the theory you've put forth about the Federation, Catholics just don't give a damn about pedophilia or rape, as long as the money keeps rolling in.
Got it.
Interesting take.
That wasn't her take, it's your's.

“Define Necessity”

Since: Mar 13

FOR YOURSELF

#251047 Apr 2, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
That wasn't her take, it's your's.
It was hers first. Learn to read.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#251048 Apr 2, 2013
dedbebbies wrote:
<quoted text>It was hers first. Learn to read.
It was your twisted take on it.

“Define Necessity”

FOR YOURSELF

#251049 Apr 2, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
It was your twisted take on it.
It was the only logical response.

Logic, as I'm aware, has never been your strong suit.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#251050 Apr 2, 2013
dedbebbies wrote:
<quoted text>It was the only logical response.
Logic, as I'm aware, has never been your strong suit.
Show me the logic.

Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
He wouldn't have been stopped if he wasn't busted for drugs. The pro"choicers" were content to allow him to continue.

Your logical? response was:
Okay. So what you're saying is that Gosnel is a monster for murdering women but the RCC isn't? Well, at least Gosnell didn't rape children. Does that make him better I wonder? Does it make the RCC worse? Can't have it both ways

Since: Sep 09

Terrace, Canada

#251051 Apr 2, 2013
dedbebbies wrote:
<quoted text>Come on, don't be coy....June's starting to grow on you, I can tell.
She has on me too - sure, she's a little weird, but hey. Aren't we all???
I like her more every day.
I suggest you don't pay attention to Jumper. Even Jumper doesn't pay attention to jumper.

:)

Isn't it odd how weird can grow on ya after while and seem almost "normal?" I once worked at a chicken farm, where I gathered eggs, and the first day found the odors terribly offensive. Yet as I liked the people and liked the chickens, after a short while the odors became almost a sort of comfort. Weird or what???

And as for you "liking me" ... I must be agreeing with what you believe, as I've found that when I disagree, I fall out of favor with even the most ordinarily "love-able" ones on the forum.

Ya see how Susanm and Ink now have great like for each other! Well, that's how "like" works. "Agree with me and I'll like you."

I don't like anybody to start with. That way it cuts to the chase.

Terrace, Canada

#251052 Apr 2, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
So why keep getting pregnant? This is the twenty first century and no one needs to get pregnant if they don't want to. Are they just dumb?
Women get pregnant because people have sex. Women are at rist of pregnancy when they are drunk, when they are on drugs, when they are careless, when they trust birth control and it fails to protect them, when they are raped. They get pregnant for many reasons ... but the issue is not about why they got pregnant. The issue is, do we want the best care available to them when they are determined to have abortions.

That is the issue that should concern every man and woman who cares about saving the lives of those women. Those (such as you), who don't care, won't care.

If your preaching could stop them from having abortions, that would be an entirely different issue ... but it won't stop them, and that is a fact that you can't or won't face.

Your only concern is pleasing your image of a god that you believe is offended by women having abortions.

Terrace, Canada

#251053 Apr 2, 2013
risk

“Define Necessity”

FOR YOURSELF

#251054 Apr 2, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me the logic.
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
He wouldn't have been stopped if he wasn't busted for drugs. The pro"choicers" were content to allow him to continue.
Your logical? response was:
Okay. So what you're saying is that Gosnel is a monster for murdering women but the RCC isn't? Well, at least Gosnell didn't rape children. Does that make him better I wonder? Does it make the RCC worse? Can't have it both ways
That was Svaha's post.

Apparently, attention to detail isn't your strong suit, either.

“Define Necessity”

FOR YOURSELF

#251055 Apr 2, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest you don't pay attention to Jumper. Even Jumper doesn't pay attention to jumper.
Isn't it odd how weird can grow on ya after while and seem almost "normal?" I once worked at a chicken farm, where I gathered eggs, and the first day found the odors terribly offensive. Yet as I liked the people and liked the chickens, after a short while the odors became almost a sort of comfort. Weird or what???
And as for you "liking me" ... I must be agreeing with what you believe, as I've found that when I disagree, I fall out of favor with even the most ordinarily "love-able" ones on the forum.
Ya see how Susanm and Ink now have great like for each other! Well, that's how "like" works. "Agree with me and I'll like you."
I don't like anybody to start with. That way it cuts to the chase.
I get that. I like you anyway. I hope you don't mind.

Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#251057 Apr 2, 2013
dedbebbies wrote:
<quoted text>That was Svaha's post.
Apparently, attention to detail isn't your strong suit, either.
It was but you were on the same page.

Terrace, Canada

#251058 Apr 2, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
They aren't in the shape of a fetus, theyARE a fetus. Your own offspring. If you don't even know that how can I assume someone else does?
Of course, but they are in the shape of humans. If they were in the shape of cow or horse fetuses, those abortions wouldn't concern you, as you only believe your image of a god is offended by human abortions.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#251059 Apr 2, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, but they are in the shape of humans. If they were in the shape of cow or horse fetuses, those abortions wouldn't concern you, as you only believe your image of a god is offended by human abortions.
The animals are way ahead of us here. Horses and Cows don't kill their own babies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands of people march during rally at Bosto... 2 min TRUMP WINNERS 2,072
News 80 Percent of Black Men in Atlanta are Gay? (Feb '16) 23 min Evict001 69
News Gay 'marriage': A recipe for anarchy (Apr '15) 1 hr SaintSin242 37
News James Franco's Gay Drama 'I Am Michael' Opens N... 1 hr TomInElPaso 7
News Kaine says Catholic Church might change on gay ... 1 hr filmsz 74
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr TomInElPaso 42,844
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 2 hr June VanDerMark 12,283
News Were 'Fixer Upper' Stars Chip and Joanna Gaines... 4 hr Just Think 11
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 5 hr Big C 22,441
More from around the web