Catholic Church Waging War on Women a...

Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

There are 218493 comments on the Fables of the reconstruction story from Oct 30, 2007, titled Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays. In it, Fables of the reconstruction reports that:

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fables of the reconstruction.

Gojirra

Fukuoka, Japan

#249990 Mar 16, 2013
22. Luke 16:19-31 There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and
fared sumptuously every day: and there was a certain beggar named
Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores, And desiring to be fed with
the crumbs which fell from the rich man’s table: moreover the dogs came and
licked his sores. And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried
by the angels into Abraham’s bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;
And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar
off, and Lazarus in his bosom. And he cried and said, Father Abraham,
have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his
finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.
But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good
things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art
tormented. And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed:
so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they
pass to us, that would come from thence. Then he said, I pray thee therefore,
father, that thou wouldest send him to my father’s house: For I have five
brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this
place of torment. Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the
prophets; let them hear them. And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one
went unto them from the dead, they will repent. And he said unto him, If they
hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one
rose from the dead.
Gojirra

Fukuoka, Japan

#249991 Mar 16, 2013
23. Luke 18:6-8 And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto
him, though he bear long with them? I tell you that he will avenge them
speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith
on the earth?
Gojirra

Fukuoka, Japan

#249992 Mar 16, 2013
24. John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He
was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because
there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own:
for he is a liar, and the father of it.
25. John 17:9 …I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me;
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#249993 Mar 16, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe in two separate camps of good and bad. If there are bad people, I prefer to think I am in the bad camp with the underdogs. I'm more comfortable with that thought ... as the idea of me perceiving that I am good and others are bad or evil is from my perception ridiculous blather that amounts to nothing more than silly self-aggrandizing arrogance.
So a beater of women is just as good as a gentelman?
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#249994 Mar 17, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
<quoted text>So a beater of women is just as good as a gentelman?
In June's world, no difference
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#249995 Mar 17, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
As your theology is so "impressive" ... do you agree with the nuns that want women to have free choice concerning abortion, or do you think that Jehovah is offended by the belief of those nuns?
I don't agree with anyone who thinks women should be able to kill their unborn babies.

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#249996 Mar 17, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't agree with anyone who thinks women should be able to kill their unborn babies.
How HOLY of you to judge other women of the Catholic faith when you know nothing about their situations! Sarcasm intended!
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>>

From the book “Morgentaler … The doctor who couldn’t turn away … by Eleanor Wright Pelrine, Published 1975 … comes the following ………

The majority of Henry Morgentaler’s patients (over 80 per cent) identify themselves as Roman Catholic, weighing the burden of unplanned, unwanted pregnancy against the dictates of celibate churchmen, and coming to terms with their own consciences.

Prince George, Canada

#249997 Mar 17, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
In June's world, no difference
Those are your words ... not mine!

Prince George, Canada

#249998 Mar 17, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
<quoted text>So a beater of women is just as good as a gentelman?
According to Jehovah, even putting women to death who commit adultery is expected of men of religion. You wouldn't question your god's intentions WOULD you jumper?

:)
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#249999 Mar 17, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
How HOLY of you to judge other women of the Catholic faith when you know nothing about their situations! Sarcasm intended!
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>>
From the book “Morgentaler … The doctor who couldn’t turn away … by Eleanor Wright Pelrine, Published 1975 … comes the following ………
The majority of Henry Morgentaler’s patients (over 80 per cent) identify themselves as Roman Catholic, weighing the burden of unplanned, unwanted pregnancy against the dictates of celibate churchmen, and coming to terms with their own consciences.
Life is full of burdens.

Husbands
Wives
Children
Job
Responsibilities
Aging parents
Just shoot them all and relieve your burdens.

Prince George, Canada

#250000 Mar 17, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Many women who have abortions don't believe they ARE killing "babies." That's your over-active imagination perceiving that baby gods are being snuffed out.

Since I took the imaginary god out of my psyche, those cells in fetuses of humans are of no more importance to me than cells in the fetuses of monkeys.

Yes, I believe that fetuses suffer in the womb ... but the women also suffer and they are of the utmost importance to me. I want them to be able to have abortions and survive those abortion.

You ... on the other hand don't give a rat's ass if the women suffer or die from botched abortions as you hope that you are pleasing a so-called god who will save you from hell.

Your religion makes your interest all about YOU!!!

Prince George, Canada

#250001 Mar 17, 2013
Even when I believed in the existence of a god, and that the spirit of the god was in the fetuses, I still wanted abortion clinics to stay open to help the women survive the abortions.

I never put my religious indoctrination ahead of the lives of the women ... and for that I am thankful ... VERY thankful.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#250002 Mar 17, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Those are your words ... not mine!
You mean like when you say over and over "Ink Thinks----" and put your own thoughts out there.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#250003 Mar 17, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Many women who have abortions don't believe they ARE killing "babies." That's your over-active imagination perceiving that baby gods are being snuffed out.
Since I took the imaginary god out of my psyche, those cells in fetuses of humans are of no more importance to me than cells in the fetuses of monkeys.
Yes, I believe that fetuses suffer in the womb ... but the women also suffer and they are of the utmost importance to me. I want them to be able to have abortions and survive those abortion.
You ... on the other hand don't give a rat's ass if the women suffer or die from botched abortions as you hope that you are pleasing a so-called god who will save you from hell.
Your religion makes your interest all about YOU!!!
They may not want to believe it. The truth hurts sometimes.

Prince George, Canada

#250004 Mar 17, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Life is full of burdens.
Husbands
Wives
Children
Job
Responsibilities
Aging parents
Just shoot them all and relieve your burdens.
You perceive yourself as so perfect as to never harm another person.

Yet you would close that abortion clinics which in turn would cause countless more deaths of women ... not to speak of the mutilations of the bodies of the ones that survive the abortions.

You simply only care about your own salvation ... PERIOD!

Sickening creature.

Prince George, Canada

#250005 Mar 17, 2013
Beware of those that grab a bible and preach at others about holiness. There's always more to the story.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>

Six thousand skulls of infants are reported to have been taken from a single fish-pond near a nunnery...." says Republican Senator Charles Sumner, LL.D., "The Barbarism of Slavery" (Washington, DC: 4 June 1860), p 172, in support of the Campaign for President by Abraham Lincoln.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#250006 Mar 17, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
Even when I believed in the existence of a god, and that the spirit of the god was in the fetuses, I still wanted abortion clinics to stay open to help the women survive the abortions.
I never put my religious indoctrination ahead of the lives of the women ... and for that I am thankful ... VERY thankful.
They will stay open as long as women want to kill their unborn babies as a solution to their problems.

Prince George, Canada

#250007 Mar 17, 2013
If I had been a nun and was raped by a priest, I have no doubt that I would have an abortion. The only other choice would be to commit suicide, or be shamed by priests telling others that the nun was raped by someone not OF the clergy.

Those men would be sure to think of something that would take the focus off of them. They were survivors, as all humans try to be survivors.

Whether in or out of religion, lies were and are commonplace with all humans.

Prince George, Canada

#250008 Mar 17, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
They will stay open as long as women want to kill their unborn babies as a solution to their problems.
As I stated ... all you care ABOUT is your hope of salvation.

Nothing else will enter your brain ... unless and until you desire to change the situation.

Prince George, Canada

#250009 Mar 17, 2013
These are Catholics who cared about the women who have abortions. At least they were trying against the powerful men of the church to put the lives of the women ahead of all else.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>>

From the book “Chronology of Women’s History,” by Kirstin Olsen, comes the following………

Twenty-six U.S. nuns from fifteen orders sign a pro-choice declaration in the New York Times. Most are subsequently harassed by the church to retract, and some resign from their orders.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 3 min Jonah1 14,839
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 4 min Respect71 38,600
Little Robbie's Play Room 16 min Norman 3
News Star Trek Discovery needs to push boundaries wi... 35 min WeTheSheeple 7
News Excited by Trump, gay Republicans struggle with... 1 hr kuda 172
News N.C. Hit With Lawsuit Over Anti-LGBT Law 1 hr Fred Herbert 6
News Congressman Under Fire For 'Outlaw Divorce' Rem... (Jul '06) 1 hr Traffickers 89
More from around the web