Catholic Church Waging War on Women a...

Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

There are 216668 comments on the Fables of the reconstruction story from Oct 30, 2007, titled Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays. In it, Fables of the reconstruction reports that:

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fables of the reconstruction.

June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Quesnel, Canada

#251846 Apr 12, 2013
Why many Christians believe that Muslims deserve to burn in a hell devised by Christian theologians, but that Christians DON'T deserve to burn in a hell devised by Muslim theologians, and vice versa, is one of those theological mental entanglements that should be seen rather than heard.

Christian to Muslim ... "You're going to burn in hell."

Muslim to Christian ... "No I'm NOT ... YOU are!!!"

:)
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#251847 Apr 12, 2013
To believe and place faith in the theological idea that others will burn in hell, is to wish ill-will on others.

From my perspective, even if there just happens to be a hereafter of one sort or another ... it's not a matter of reward or punishment. It's a matter of wishing on others what I want for me ... and that is peace.
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#251848 Apr 12, 2013
Humans are all arrogant by nature, but theologians are VERY arrogant in the sense of believing they can read the future and get it right.

I don't detest the theologians, but I do detest the lies.
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#251849 Apr 12, 2013
Observe the man tormenting this beaver in the video when he supposedly releases him. Had the man just walked away, the beaver would have gone his own way.

Now imagine the hate that beaver has for humans and it's little wonder that the next person that comes into the beaver's view-finder will be attacked.

From my perspective, by his stupidity, the man "programmed" the beaver to hate humans.

http://www.latimes.com/news/world/worldnow/la...
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#251850 Apr 12, 2013
When the first flick goes by, if you then bring up "the attack of the 80# beaver," that is the one that shows the man finally releasing him, and from my opinion tormenting the beaver again and again, when if he had common sense, he would have just let the beaver alone to go his own way.
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#251851 Apr 12, 2013
Humans are also often programmed to hate other humans.

After being bullied by preachers in religion as evil offenders of a god, it's a wonder to me that more homosexuals don't hate preachers of religion.

I guess rather than blaming the theologians for preaching stupidity that in turn tormented those who are gay ... many instead chose to believe the theologians and in turn take their own lives by turning the hatred onto their selves.

What a shame!!!

I don't want homosexually to hate theologians, but I sure do want them to stop believing the nonsense pedalled by the theologians.
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#251852 Apr 12, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
Humans are also often programmed to hate other humans.
After being bullied by preachers in religion as evil offenders of a god, it's a wonder to me that more homosexuals don't hate preachers of religion.
I guess rather than blaming the theologians for preaching stupidity that in turn tormented those who are gay ... many instead chose to believe the theologians and in turn take their own lives by turning the hatred onto their selves.
What a shame!!!
I don't want homosexually to hate theologians, but I sure do want them to stop believing the nonsense pedalled by the theologians.
Yes.Many fancy words.
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#251853 Apr 12, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
<quoted text>Yes.Many fancy words.
Thomas Jefferson, who in his later years in life re-wrote the new testament to his own "standards" ... AND put the following law into place from his own perception of what he deemed was "just," seemed to be certain that his fancy words were based on truth.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>

About.com Civil Liberies.

In 1779, Thomas Jefferson proposed a law that would mandate castration for gay men and mutilation of nose cartilage for gay women. But that's not the scary part. Here's the scary part: Jefferson was considered a liberal. At the time, the most common penalty on the books was death.

http://civilliberty.about.com/od/gendersexual ...
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#251854 Apr 12, 2013
Someone back there somewhere once wrote sentiments that it will someday make women proud to know they never had any part in writing the bible.

But maybe that person didn't comprehend that women would become preachers and promote those words as truth, misleading boys and girls of future generation.
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#251855 Apr 12, 2013
The men in Christianity, Islam and many other religions that wanted control over women, reinterpreted words, or came up with new words to suit their own agendas.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>>

World History Timelines

Din Timelines

x - Averroes (Ibn Rushd), Arab philosopher and commentator who translated Aristotle from the original Greek to Arabic, which was then translated to Latin.d.1198He wrote a major reinterpretation of Plato's Republic. He lamented the fact that Islam had not adopted Plato's view of women as the equal of men and had thus failed to give them civic equality.
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#251856 Apr 12, 2013
Men of Islam are still cutting the clitorises of girls, simply because they WANT to. It makes the sex more fun for the men when the virgins break open. From what I have read, the pain for the women is excruciating.

Men of the Christian "faith" used to perform the same mutilation and pass it off as the will of "god."

Criminals!!!
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>

Female genital cutting

Cultural and religious aspects

Al-Azhar Supreme Council of Islamic Research, the highest religious authority in Egypt, issued a statement saying FGM/C has no basis in core Islamic law or any of its partial provisions and that it is harmful and should not be practised."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_genital_c ...

“=”

Since: Oct 07

Appleton WI

#251857 Apr 12, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
<quoted text>It just bugs the heck out of you don't it?
It should bother anyone who bothers to think about it.
FoxNews

AOL

#251858 Apr 12, 2013

**ISRAEL Discoveries PROVE JESUS' RETURN ----

http://youtu.be/JO2gm1pFtrs

June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#251859 Apr 12, 2013
FoxNews wrote:
**ISRAEL Discoveries PROVE JESUS' RETURN ----
http://youtu.be/JO2gm1pFtrs
More idiocy from ignorant theologians.

Preachers have been finding one or another scripture in the same bible century after century on which they based their supposed truth concerning the second coming of Christ.

Silly people and their silly blathering nonsense.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>

A History of Religious Ideas, by Mircea Eliade.

Christianity during the High Middle Ages

From the beginnings, Christianity has developed under the sign of the apocalyptic. Saint Augustine excepted, the theologians and visionaries discoursed on the theme of the “End of the World” and calculated the date of its arrival. Myths of the Anti-Christ and the “Emperor of the Last Days” fascinated both the clergy and the mass of the faithful. On the eve of the first millennium, the old scenario of the “End of the World” took on dramatic actuality. To the typical eschatological terrors were add all sorts of disasters: epidemics, famines, sinister omens (comets, eclipses, etc.). 9 The Devil’s presence was felt to be everywhere.
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#251860 Apr 12, 2013
Why a Jewish god would send his son Jesus to earth to be murdered in order to instruct humans that they had to be Catholic to be saved is based on such idiocy as to make the most ignorant humans shake their heads in dismay.

But ... many Catholics swallowed the lies taught by Catholic popes, in hopes that they would be saved by the Rabbi son of a Jewish god.

Can't ya just hear Jesus from his Jewish home in the sky, supporting the following words, while his Jewish father smiles upon him?

Silly stuff indeed!

Athanasian Creed

1. Whosoever will be saved, before all things it is necessary that he hold the catholic faith

June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#251861 Apr 12, 2013
They never stop with their foolishness.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>

Why I Know Jesus Christ Is Coming Soon
by Pastor Art Kohl

http://www.fbbc.com/messages/kohl_jesus_is_co...

…………………………

Jesus is coming soon … Muslims coming to Christ

http://www.jesusiscomingsoon.org/...

…………………………

The Second coming of Christ … God wants his people in Palestine

http://www.biblebelievers.com/jmelton/second....

…………………………

Christ is coming soon … get ready now

…………………………

Jesus Rapture alert Sounding the Alert that Jesus is coming

http://donconrad.net/
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#251862 Apr 12, 2013
Jack Van Impe

In a booklet published in 1976, Jack Van Impe gives us these endtime signs, "The Energy Crisis [you may recall, we had just come through some rather drastic gasoline shortages in 1973-1974, RW], Famine, Immorality, Liquor and Drugs, and Terrorism" (What In The World Is Happening?" 1976. pp. 29-36). In connection with the latter point, he has this to say, "God's Word is beginning to unfold before our eyes. Judgment is about to fall for all of the 'rottenness' that runs rampant in our beloved land. If it does not commence in 1976, I have no doubt that unbelievable calamities will occur before 1980. It could easily be the predicted Tribulation hour" (Ibid. p. 37). Needless to say, in this year of 1993, he is proven to be a false prophet. Nevertheless, he continues on with ever-new and ever-changing "endtime signs."
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#251863 Apr 12, 2013
American Theocracy, by Kevin Phillips

Preachers and prophets also had their eyes on the clock. Charles T. Russell, leader of the U.S.-based Jehovah's Witnesses, had earlier forecast Armegeddon in 1914, and the word was on many European lips.
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#251864 Apr 12, 2013
What would be left for the theologians to go on about if they couldn't keep scaring people that the end of times is nigh???

After all, how many times can they preach that they are holy and others are evil before the members of congregations all fall asleep ... even thought they are already hypnotized to believe lies?

PROJECT WITTENBERG
Commission on Theology and Church Relations of
The Lutheran Church--Missouri Synod
September 1989
Part 1

The last two decades of our century have witnessed a growing interest in various aspects of Biblical prophecy. Sociologist William Martin of Rice University once observed that "Judeo-Christian history has seen numerous outcroppings of interest in biblical prophecy, usually in times of social upheaval, but few, if any, have been as widespread and influential as that now flourishing in conservative Protestant circles."[1]

Public awareness of such end-time topics as the millennium, rapture, and Armageddon has been heightened through the preaching of television evangelists and the publication of widely-read books such as those authored by Hal Lindsey. Few perhaps would have imagined that a book beginning with the words "This is a book about prophecy--Biblical prophecy" would sell 15 million copies and that its author would be named by The New York Times as the best-selling author of the decade of the 1970s!
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#251865 Apr 12, 2013
even though

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 12 min The FACTory 7,015
News Canning is 1st Republican to announce run for 1... 20 min cil 2
News Blood donation rules relaxed for gay men and se... 30 min RalphB 31
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 35 min Respect71 52,190
News Couple on vacation in Italy turned away from gu... 1 hr Ralph 1
News Dear Abby: Mixed messages from mom have teen lo... 1 hr Ralph 4
News Beloved gay Israeli pop star dies in freak drow... 1 hr Wondering 2
News Study: 12,000 acts of condomless gay sex, 0 HIV... 8 hr TomInElPaso 13
News Gay couple grilled by judge about their sex liv... Mon TomInElPaso 108
More from around the web