Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Full Story

Since: Sep 09

Fraser Lake, Canada

#247576 Feb 2, 2013
I don't believe that Buddha or Jesus were real people. But if they were, from my perspective they were mortal men with desires to start their own followings.

They would both have had a desire to have people place value on their words.

Followers of Christianity often insist that Jesus taught ONLY love. That attitude is foolish. The bible is fulls of threats of evil and hell and the "wicked ones" and other nonsense, and the idea that Jesus promoted that negativity on behalf of his father Jehovah, equates to a man that was not of the nature of love whatsoever.

He would have supported his father that created evil and in the hereafter send rejects to burn in hell.

I suggest you stop being so silly and resign your selves to the idea that had Jesus lived ... he would have been a real mean bastard with the same nature of his imaginary father.

You can stop sugar-coating your words and face the facts ... or not!

It's your choice.

Fraser Lake, Canada

#247577 Feb 2, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I enjoy keeping company with the people that I keep company with.
Would you also enjoy keeping company with the pope?

Fraser Lake, Canada

#247578 Feb 2, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
This is from BBC News
Savita Halappanavar died last October after suffering a miscarriage. Her husband said that her request for an abortion had been refused by hospital doctors.
Savita Halappanavar's family said she asked several times for an abortion before she died (Photo courtesy of the Irish Times)
This point has still not been proven and an inquest is underway to determine what actually happened.
It seems that only her husband is saying that she wanted an abortion. It looks like he is looking for a reason to sue.
You are an ignorant fool who would throw the woman under the bus to cover up for the fact that your Catholic religion is responsible for her death.

Fraser Lake, Canada

#247579 Feb 2, 2013
Once they are dedicated to their cults they will do most anything necessary to support what the cult-leaders teach as truth.

Observe the frightening words posted on this thread by Mary Hammond to another Catholic.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >

Post # 51924

Mary Hammond wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to stop running around making phony vows. You claim to be a catholic, and that means when you were confirmed you promised to die for the Pope and the Church at a moments notice.

Fraser Lake, Canada

#247580 Feb 2, 2013
Keep in mind that if Ink had her way, abortion would be illegal all over the world.

She would be certain that her "god" would be pleased with her thoughts and deeds.

That's ALL that matters to Ink!

Despicable woman with no more brain-matter than a door-knob!!!

Fraser Lake, Canada

#247581 Feb 2, 2013
More from the self-perceived "saint" Mary Hammond.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>

Post # 59723 Mary Hammond stated……….

Bob- the only reason Franck came out a nicer saint than I did is because I take people who object to Catholicism and "hit them with a mallet and question their masculinity". Whereas, supposedly Franck "takes them to one side and patiently explains the meaning of faith." LOL.

Fraser Lake, Canada

#247582 Feb 2, 2013
I received the following email this morning ... "Fred Phelps brings alive an age-old truism - we all need someone to look down on."

I agree with the truism that we all need someone to look down on.

Fred Phelps looks down on most people of the world as evil ... and I look down on Fred Phelps as a theological boor and bore of immense magnitude.

Looking down on others is a lot of fun!

:)

Fraser Lake, Canada

#247583 Feb 2, 2013
There were times however when Mary almost seemed to admit that as was she, the priests were not UP for sainthood.

>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>

Post # 61725
Mary Hammond wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad but then "Hell is paved with priests' skulls." -- St. John Chrysostom

Fraser Lake, Canada

#247584 Feb 2, 2013
My question to Mary went "unanswered."

It seemed that "silence" was her answer.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>

And my answer to Mary’s post.

"So, are you stating that your priests went to hell???"

Fraser Lake, Canada

#247585 Feb 2, 2013
If we couldn't look down on the perceptions of other people ... how could we place trust in the idea that our own perceptions are right?

I value the feeling that my perceptions are superior to the perceptions of Fred Phelps.

If it's wrong then it's wrong ... but it sure feels right. Actually it feels "real" GOOD!

I'd like to lock dear old Fred and his saintly daughter Shirlie in a room with some serious-minded Muslims that could show them the meaning of REAL bullying!

My guess is that before the break of the next dawn, heads would roll, and it wouldn't be the heads of the Muslims.

I'm just joking of course. The devil hasn't tempted me as YET to place value on such a nasty fantasy.

Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#247586 Feb 2, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you also enjoy keeping company with the pope?
Probably not.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#247587 Feb 2, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an ignorant fool who would throw the woman under the bus to cover up for the fact that your Catholic religion is responsible for her death.
Ever hear of facts? Prove what you say and I will agree with you. Until then, we don't know.

Fraser Lake, Canada

#247588 Feb 2, 2013
So if priests are actually in hell ... are the popes that covered up for the crimes of the priests ALSO in hell???

Golly gee ... I really hope there aren't any hells ... as the many theologians taught was based on truth.

Wake up people ... on not.

The onus is on you.

Do you want your children and grandchildren to believe as you believe ... to fight with others to defend the leaders of cults???

Is that what you WANT for society ... no new beginnings ... no breaking down the walls created BY the leaders of the cults?

The choice is yours.

If you allow into your thoughts that if theologians had not taught of hells, there would be no religion ... as the opposite of hell is heaven, nirvana ... etc.... you will see that they needed hell-seeds implanted in thoughts to frighten believers, that in turn supported their lusts for the comforts of kingdoms on earth.

You will see what you want to see, and keep in mind that you are the only ones responsible for your thoughts.

Fraser Lake, Canada

#247589 Feb 2, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever hear of facts? Prove what you say and I will agree with you. Until then, we don't know.
Your "facts" are only facts to you.

Perceptions are another matter.

I have the perception that Ireland is governed by Catholic dogma to the extent that the fetuses are more important than the lives of the women ... and that you go along with the dogma as you have so often expressed on this forum when you want abortion to be made illegal ... period.

All your lusts and cares are for your own salvation.

From my perspective, you are a shallow being that lusts for bliss in a supposed afterlife and doesn't give a rat's ass how many women suffer on earth for lack of health care when they have abortions.

Fraser Lake, Canada

#247590 Feb 2, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably not.
So if the pope showed up in your town, are you claiming you would't want to kiss his ring and his ever-so-holy butt???

I don't believe you!
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#247591 Feb 2, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Your "facts" are only facts to you.
Perceptions are another matter.
I have the perception that Ireland is governed by Catholic dogma to the extent that the fetuses are more important than the lives of the women ... and that you go along with the dogma as you have so often expressed on this forum when you want abortion to be made illegal ... period.
All your lusts and cares are for your own salvation.
From my perspective, you are a shallow being that lusts for bliss in a supposed afterlife and doesn't give a rat's ass how many women suffer on earth for lack of health care when they have abortions.
Facts are facts especially in court where this will probably play out. We will see what happens.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#247592 Feb 2, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
So if the pope showed up in your town, are you claiming you would't want to kiss his ring and his ever-so-holy butt???
I don't believe you!
You don't believe anything. What's new?

Fraser Lake, Canada

#247593 Feb 2, 2013
Did you ever hear the term "Religious inspirational books?"

What they really mean is that the books will teach you how to believe you are holy and others are evil, or that you are close to nirvana and others are "untouchable."

That is what they teach as "inspiration."

Fraser Lake, Canada

#247594 Feb 2, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't believe anything. What's new?
If I swallowed your nonsensical dogma, you would be certain that I believed everything of importance to this world and the next.

If I was a Muslim would you believe that I was holy, even though Jesus has no USE for Muslims???

Silly woman!

Fraser Lake, Canada

#247595 Feb 2, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Facts are facts especially in court where this will probably play out. We will see what happens.
Facts are not facts in court. The judges just go by the laws in the specific countries.

My guess is, the laws put forth by Catholics in Ireland (in this case (as it did in all others) will favor Catholicism.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 2 min take a number 200,969
US judge upholds state same-sex marriage ban, r... 3 min dirtclod 801
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 min Profess-sewer Brooks 49,843
Once more on fascism knocking on the Balkan doo... (Aug '09) 6 min Lukashenko is Dr ... 1,919
Biggest Gay Lies 7 min Frankie Rizzo 2,016
Web filter lifts block on gay sitesWeb filter l... 9 min Christaliban 39
Gay marriage cases await early Supreme Court de... 10 min Frankie Rizzo 446
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 30 min JohnInToronto 32
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 39 min Frankie Rizzo 966
Ginsburg: Watch 6th Circuit on gay marriage 21 hr Fa-Foxy 64
•••

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••