Catholic Church Waging War on Women a...

Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

There are 219900 comments on the Fables of the reconstruction story from Oct 30, 2007, titled Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays. In it, Fables of the reconstruction reports that:

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fables of the reconstruction.

Since: Sep 09

Quesnel, Canada

#248508 Feb 21, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such a silly person. Why waste your life in this way? Time to move on from your anger and hatred. I'm sorry that you have no peace.
You are the one that believes other humans deserve hell and YOU deserve heaven.

I believe that your dogma is a form of hatred against other humans.

Why are you wasting your time believing that other deserve hell and you deserve heaven???

:)

Quesnel, Canada

#248509 Feb 21, 2013
nc resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen!
Another hopeful indoctrinated cult-member who believes that heaven is for the special ones and hell is for OTHER humans who are filled with evil.

It must be self-assuring to believe that Jehovah loves you and saves his evil side for others.

Such self-hypnosis is common-place.

Quesnel, Canada

#248510 Feb 21, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Crime??
YES! A god that creates evil is a criminal that belongs in his own hell!

Silly people create silly dogmas of gods and devils and heavens and hells.

Quesnel, Canada

#248511 Feb 21, 2013
At least the second coming of Jesus is a man who believes everybody deserves happiness and that hell and the devil are just stuff of Hollywood.

That's why his followers are ALL extra-happy.

They don't believe in hell for themselves OR for others.

The hereafter will be one big happy family-gathering, with not even one "soul" left behind.

He's no-doubt a con-artist ... but you can't top his dogma. It's a sweetheart dogma and not at all lop-sided.

Quesnel, Canada

#248512 Feb 21, 2013
My guess is the new Jesus removed all the evil intentions out of Jehovah because he witnessed the success of modern Paganism in gaining adherents. They also have sweetheart gods and goddesses.

If I were going to join a religion, it would be one with these new reformed gods and goddesses. They are loads of fun.

>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>

It's rare to find a Pagan or Wiccan who sees the gods as judgmental or punishing. Instead, most view the gods as beings that are meant to be walked beside, hand in hand, and honored.

http://paganwiccan.about.com/od/faq/f/Believe...

Quesnel, Canada

#248513 Feb 21, 2013
Because I won't believe that anyone burns in hell, Ink suggests that I'm full of hate.

It seems she believes that Jehovah has the same "opinion."

Quesnel, Canada

#248514 Feb 21, 2013
When I was a child I wouldn't believe in the existence of hell. It made no sense to me, and it still doesn't make sense to me.

I don't think I'm BAD for not believing in religion.

By the laying on of insults that I am full of hate, the poster Ink can't align me to her self-gratifying nonsense ... try as she might.

I want the best for all living creatures ... not just for humans who believe in bliss in an afterlife for themselves.

From my perception, believing in hell for others and heaven for the selves, is a very naughty way to believe.
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#248515 Feb 21, 2013
Do you belive in a power in any form that guides you through life June?

Quesnel, Canada

#248516 Feb 21, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
What do you mean by the word "power?"

Quesnel, Canada

#248517 Feb 21, 2013
From the book … The True Believer … Thoughts on the Nature of Mass Movements … by Eric Hoffer. Published 1951.

The urge to escape our real self is also an urge to escape the rational and the obvious. The refusal to see ourselves as we are develops a distaste for facts and cold logic. There is no hope for the frustrated in the actual and the possible. Salvation can come to them only from the miraculous, which seeps through a crack in the iron wall of inexorable reality. They ask to be deceived.

Quesnel, Canada

#248518 Feb 21, 2013
From the book … The True Believer … Thoughts on the Nature of Mass Movements … by Eric Hoffer. Published 1951.

“[They] pray not only for [their] daily bread, but also for [their] daily illusion.

Quesnel, Canada

#248519 Feb 21, 2013

The devout are always urged to seek the absolute truth with their hearts and not their minds.

Quesnel, Canada

#248520 Feb 21, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
Are the brain cells programmed to do our thinking for us??? If they are then the power is theirs ... not ours.

When the brain cells in humans completely die, the power will be gone, as is what occurs with other animals.

If there is more to live, of that I am not aware, and neither are others, except for what they created in their imaginations.

That is my perception.

Quesnel, Canada

#248521 Feb 21, 2013
The dogma of the "end of time" is a prime example of believers perceiving the people of the world (with the exception of themselves of course) are worthy only of destruction because of their corruption.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>

Not only does a mass movement depict the present as mean and miserable—it deliberately makes it so.

Quesnel, Canada

#248522 Feb 21, 2013
A woman of the Christian faith (according to what she says) just can't wait to die and be with Jesus.

Other people of the world are too evil for her to accept.

Yet for every ache and pain, she rushes off to the doctors for assistance with problems concerning her health.

She is aware of the fact that I'm not a Christian ... so my guess is, I am also perceived by her as "evil."

And that's just fine with me.

The only thing religion has done for her, is make her want to die. I refer to her mindset of wanting to die, as the "Mother Teresa syndrome."
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#248523 Feb 21, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you mean by the word "power?"
I mean somthing like intuition or an inner voice you feel comfortable with.
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#248524 Feb 21, 2013
I somtimes recall the advice of my grandmother when making a choice.

Quesnel, Canada

#248525 Feb 21, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
<quoted text>I mean somthing like intuition or an inner voice you feel comfortable with.
I don't believe any divine or evil voice of a god or a devil is guiding me, if that's what you mean.

I talk to myself and am guided by what I answer back to myself.

Quesnel, Canada

#248526 Feb 21, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
I somtimes recall the advice of my grandmother when making a choice.
If you were raised by dogs, as was Oxana Malaya for the first six years of her life ... you would have memories only of dog-language.

Quesnel, Canada

#248527 Feb 21, 2013
five years of her life

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 8 min Ismail 872
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 26 min Rose_NoHo 37,377
The Great Gays 31 min Gremlin 8
News The Latest: Celebrities record tribute to night... 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 3
News Columbus veteran, ousted for sexual orientation... 1 hr Gremlin 5
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 2 hr Frankie Rizzo 13,144
News The Latest: Obama pledges federal support in fl... 2 hr Peter 13
News Obama: Notion that being armed would have saved... 4 hr WasteWater 975
More from around the web