Catholic Church Waging War on Women a...

Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

There are 215229 comments on the Fables of the reconstruction story from Oct 30, 2007, titled Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays. In it, Fables of the reconstruction reports that:

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fables of the reconstruction.

June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Quesnel, Canada

#253324 Aug 3, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said WHAT I wanted. You're simply inventing a position for me so that you can argue with it, just like you did for Tre. As you do for everyone you argue with here.
How would YOU have voted if you had been on the jury? Now is your chance. Guilty or innocent?
Svaha

Tampa, FL

#253325 Aug 3, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
She's basing it on the flimsy "evidence" of you liking Starhawk. Which is ridiculous, because I adore the writings of Tolkein, but that doesn't make me Catholic.
Starhawk is a smart creative writer and activist. I love her work but it would hardly make me pagan. I also re-read James Michener occasionally because I adore his writing. Guess that would make me dead without the good sense to lie down;-)
Svaha

Tampa, FL

#253326 Aug 3, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
And still no answer from Svaha and Thomas of whether back when we were debating month after month the pros and "cons" of Wicca (compared to other religions) if they were aware that Gerald Gardner (the real father of Wicca) was a homophobe, and that Alex Sanders was the bi-sexual that spun Wicca off in another direction in HIS claim that the goddess loves everybody ... even homosexuals and bi-sexuals ... such as is Thomas.
Bitner admitted she knew, but added that it had nothing to do with her calling Gerald Gardner a dirty old man and avoiding the Gardnerian version of Wicca.
I doubt that any of these three are truthful, as back before I studied the "real source" of Wicca, I stated that if I were to belong to a religion it would BE Wicca ... these three NEVER referred to me as bat-shit crazy ... mentally ill ... a liar ... et cetera. Back then Svaha referred to me as friend and the other two thought I was A-Okay.
:)
Well honestly June you had sense "back then". We could agree to disagree on issues. I don't remember ANY of us debating the pros and cons of wicca probably because the rest of us don't have this obsession what religion other people are. Just you. And the religious right of any religion. Which is why I keep telling you that you have so much in common with THEM. Don't know what happened to you June but whatever it was, it wasn't good.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#253327 Aug 3, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
How would YOU have voted if you had been on the jury? Now is your chance. Guilty or innocent?
What difference does it make? It has nothing to do with the point I was making.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#253328 Aug 3, 2013
Svaha wrote:
<quoted text>
Starhawk is a smart creative writer and activist. I love her work but it would hardly make me pagan. I also re-read James Michener occasionally because I adore his writing. Guess that would make me dead without the good sense to lie down;-)
As Tre pointed out, she's not arguing with us, but with people she's pretending we are.
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#253329 Aug 3, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
What difference does it make? It has nothing to do with the point I was making.
It has everything to do with the point I am making.

June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#253330 Aug 3, 2013
Bitner and Svaha and Thomas all seem to believe that the jury gave the wrong message to the public.

I want to know how they would have voted "guilty, or innocent" ... or if they would have dead-locked the jury ... but they won't respond.
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#253331 Aug 3, 2013
Svaha wrote:
<quoted text>
Starhawk is a smart creative writer and activist. I love her work
"We connect with Her [Goddess] through the moon, the stars, the ocean, the earth, through trees, animals, through other human beings, through ourselves. She is here. She is within us all. She is the full circle."

Miriam Simos (Starhawk
Svaha

Tampa, FL

#253333 Aug 3, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
As Tre pointed out, she's not arguing with us, but with people she's pretending we are.
Like a two year old having a temper tantrum. When told no one cares are about her current obsession, Gerald Gardner for example, she lies on the floor kicking her feet screaming because no one wants to play her little game and tries to manipulate people by trying to piss them off. Maybe she needs a time out? ;-)
Svaha

Tampa, FL

#253334 Aug 3, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
"We connect with Her [Goddess] through the moon, the stars, the ocean, the earth, through trees, animals, through other human beings, through ourselves. She is here. She is within us all. She is the full circle."
Miriam Simos (Starhawk
I'm glad you're turning to religion. Best of luck with that
Svaha

Tampa, FL

#253335 Aug 3, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
Bitner and Svaha and Thomas all seem to believe that the jury gave the wrong message to the public.
I want to know how they would have voted "guilty, or innocent" ... or if they would have dead-locked the jury ... but they won't respond.
We've given our opinion, you've given yours. Now get over and grow UP June

“Exit Stage Right”

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#253336 Aug 3, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't said, because it has nothing to do with my point, which is that he wasn't acting as a responsible neighborhood watch member, but as a viligante.
Boy did I have to back track to find the point.

Anyway my two cents. I would have stayed in the car., so I partially
Agree. He should have waited. But there had been robberies
And the kid was,on someone's property.

He did not , as initial news said.... profile, he answered
The operator's question.

Had I found myself on the ground, with a broken nose, getting my head
Pounded into the ground and had a gun: same result

That boy could have been casing a house or not.
The only eye witness report and evidence was that TM
Swung a punch , broke his nose and was shot while
On top of GZ attempting to break his head.

The jury , IMO, was correct.

The juror on tv either wants attention
Or is afraid of the crazies protesting

Nothing in GZ file says he is racist
Or close. All that investigation= zilch

In fact just the opposite..

He tutors black kids

He fought the city to help
a,homeless black person.

The people ramping this up only
Want money and attention for their causes..imo
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#253337 Aug 3, 2013
Svaha wrote:
<quoted text>
Like a two year old having a temper tantrum. When told no one cares are about her current obsession, Gerald Gardner for example, she lies on the floor kicking her feet screaming because no one wants to play her little game and tries to manipulate people by trying to piss them off. Maybe she needs a time out? ;-)
I never was on the floor kicking and screaming about Gerald Gardner being homophobic. I simply finally understood why all of you Pagans and supporters of Pagans tried to hide what the original father of Wicca believed, and why you neglected to fill me in on that subject, as at the same time we were all vilifying the Christian religion for their god also cursing homosexuals as did Gerald Garner's version of the goddess.

It was an amazing cover-up that I was very pleased to finally bring out in the open on the forum for ALL to share.
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#253338 Aug 3, 2013
Murgatroyd wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy did I have to back track to find the point.
Anyway my two cents. I would have stayed in the car., so I partially
Agree. He should have waited. But there had been robberies
And the kid was,on someone's property.
He did not , as initial news said.... profile, he answered
The operator's question.
Had I found myself on the ground, with a broken nose, getting my head
Pounded into the ground and had a gun: same result
That boy could have been casing a house or not.
The only eye witness report and evidence was that TM
Swung a punch , broke his nose and was shot while
On top of GZ attempting to break his head.
The jury , IMO, was correct.
The juror on tv either wants attention
Or is afraid of the crazies protesting
Nothing in GZ file says he is racist
Or close. All that investigation= zilch
In fact just the opposite..
He tutors black kids
He fought the city to help
a,homeless black person.
The people ramping this up only
Want money and attention for their causes..imo
Thank you. I trusted that members of the Jury in 2013 were not of the same ilk of juries back a century when blacks had no rights whatsoever in courts of law.

I'm quite sure that lawyers questioned the members of the jury to make sure they were not racist before taking them on as individuals that would hopefully be fair by the information put before them in the courtroom.

At any rate Zimmerman is going to suffer the rest of his life simply because the general public is anxious and overly willing to be his judge and jury.

“Exit Stage Right”

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#253339 Aug 3, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. I trusted that members of the Jury in 2013 were not of the same ilk of juries back a century when blacks had no rights whatsoever in courts of law.
I'm quite sure that lawyers questioned the members of the jury to make sure they were not racist before taking them on as individuals that would hopefully be fair by the information put before them in the courtroom.
At any rate Zimmerman is going to suffer the rest of his life simply because the general public is anxious and overly willing to be his judge and jury.
IMO

There will be at the least civil trial. IF not a Federal one
For which they have no evidence of racism .Big waste.

It WAS self defense under the circumstances and evidence.
Svaha

Tampa, FL

#253340 Aug 3, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I never was on the floor kicking and screaming about Gerald Gardner being homophobic. I simply finally understood why all of you Pagans and supporters of Pagans tried to hide what the original father of Wicca believed, and why you neglected to fill me in on that subject, as at the same time we were all vilifying the Christian religion for their god also cursing homosexuals as did Gerald Garner's version of the goddess.
It was an amazing cover-up that I was very pleased to finally bring out in the open on the forum for ALL to share.
No one cares about Gardner except you. Whether he was homophobic or not YOU care about. I don't. Bit doesn't. Tre doesn't and when we all TOLD you we didn't care YOU are the one who tried unsuccessfully to bait us with your idiotic "debates" and when we didn't bite you started on the abuse and insults. The only thing you're trying to cover up June is your present state of mind and you are very unsuccessful at it.
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#253341 Aug 3, 2013
Svaha wrote:
<quoted text>
No one cares about Gardner except you. Whether he was homophobic or not YOU care about. I don't. Bit doesn't. Tre doesn't and when we all TOLD you we didn't care YOU are the one who tried unsuccessfully to bait us with your idiotic "debates" and when we didn't bite you started on the abuse and insults. The only thing you're trying to cover up June is your present state of mind and you are very unsuccessful at it.
The fact is, Gardner was the originator of modern Paganism, and I want to make it plain to all that he WAS homophobic as is the Christian religion and most all other religions.

To claim that the goddess loves everybody sounds nice and sweet and pure ... but it was the bi-sexual Alex Sanders that changed the original form of Wicca to what it is today.

If it doesn't matter to you and Thomas and Bitner that doesn't mean that others don't find that issue of interest. I post it for them ... not you ... as you three already knew that Gardner was a homophobe.
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#253342 Aug 3, 2013
"The Goddess is continually revealing Herself."

Starhawk ... Miriam Simos
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#253343 Aug 3, 2013
Murgatroyd wrote:
<quoted text>
IMO
There will be at the least civil trial. IF not a Federal one
For which they have no evidence of racism .Big waste.
It WAS self defense under the circumstances and evidence.
It seems that the jury (for the most part) agreed with you.
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#253344 Aug 3, 2013
I suggest that Miriam Simos ignored the issue of all the horrible suffering in order to make her modernized Pagan religion seem real "pretty."
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>

"All began in love; all seeks to return to love. Love is the law, the teacher of wisdom, and the great revealer of mysteries."

Starhawk
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>

The Grapple tree can kill a lion.

The Grapple Tree (Harpagophytum procumbens) of South Africa produces a fearsome fruit called the “Devil’s Claw” which has been known to kill a lion. The fruit is covered in fierce hooks, which latch on to passing animals. In trying to shake the fruit off, the animal disperses the seeds but at the same time, the hooks sink deeper into the creature’s flesh. If the animal touches the fruit with its mouth, the fruit will attach itself to the animal’s jaw, inflicting great pain and preventing it from eating. Antelopes are usually the victims.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News US top court rules for baker in gay wedding cak... 4 min fish and poi 809
The Spectrum Cafe (Dec '07) 12 min NE Corn Snapper 28,186
News Gay Pride parades used to mean protests. Now th... 29 min Straight Shooter 9
News 'Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom' Deleted a Scen... 47 min Straight Shooter 6
News .com | Surprise meeting: Is Zim seeing a depart... 51 min Clayton 1
News Pride and awareness: Annual event a chance to s... 57 min Clintonfartaides 3
News Kim Davis challenger: Man whose marriage licens... 2 hr RedSoxFan-inGeorgia 143
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 3 hr Straight Shooter 63,279
News Supreme Court sides with Colorado baker on same... 5 hr Straight Shooter 328
News As We Celebrate Pride, Trump Packs the Courts W... 8 hr BillfartedonHilly 22