Catholic Church Waging War on Women a...

Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

There are 220355 comments on the Fables of the reconstruction story from Oct 30, 2007, titled Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays. In it, Fables of the reconstruction reports that:

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fables of the reconstruction.

Since: Sep 09

Terrace, Canada

#247920 Feb 10, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You just can't help yourself, can you?
Do you put faith in the idea that YOU will burn in hell???

:)

Terrace, Canada

#247921 Feb 10, 2013
Ink just can't help herself. She keeps on lusting after the image of herself in heaven while others burn in hell.

She loves everybody ... just as did the imaginary Jew ... Jesus ... but only if they are Catholic!

Stupid self-serving stuff in deed!

Terrace, Canada

#247922 Feb 10, 2013
From the book compiled by Larousse … World Mythology

Greece:

Mythology, being a fluid concept, free from the constraints of reason, is like the clay that Greek artists used as they pleased to model hundreds of different images.

Terrace, Canada

#247923 Feb 10, 2013
Those who believe in religion go to it with the idea of "What will it do for me!"
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#247924 Feb 10, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one that misrepresents your Catholic dogma. You claim that "god" loves all people, and if the god existed according to your own Catholic dogma, he ONLY loves Catholics.
I suggest you stop pretending to follow the original Catholic religion and admit that you re-wrote the creed to your own specifications.
This would demonstrate what I believe on that subject.

So only a mortal sin can damn you to hell. And in order to be guilty of a mortal sin, you must know that you are committing one! Hence, if you don't know, you are not guilty. Jesus Himself teaches this very thing in John 9:40-41 where He says to the Pharisees: "Some of the Pharisees near Him heard this, and they said to Him,'Are we also blind?' Jesus said to them,'If you were blind, you would have no guilt; but now that you say 'we see,' your guilt remains.'" In other words because they knew better they were guilty of sin. Had they not known better, they would not have been guilty.

Prior to Vatican II Pope Pius IX, in his encyclical "On Promotion of False Doctrines (Quanto Conficiamur Moerore)," said the following:

We all know that those who are ignorant with regard to our holy religion, if they carefully keep the precepts of the natural law which have been written by God in the hearts of all men, if they are prepared to obey God, and if they lead a virtuous and dutiful life, can, by the power of divine light and grace, attain eternal life. For God, who knows completely the minds and souls, the thoughts and habits of all men, will not permit, in accord with His infinite goodness and mercy, anyone who is not guilty of a voluntary fault to suffer eternal punishment (no. 7).

Terrace, Canada

#247925 Feb 10, 2013
I asked Ink if she believed that just as they are homosexuals will be saved.

She in-sin-u-ated she would leave that one up to "god."

Her theology seems to be a bit lacking when she finds it handy ... but she is quite sure that "god" will send evil people to hell to burn for eternity.

I suggest you don't follow Ink, as she seems to muddle around in her brain by whatever at the moment she finds most pleasing to her own carnal senses.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>

Post # 218642 Page # 9558

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you take the Bible so literally? We don't even know who wrote early scripture.

Terrace, Canada

#247926 Feb 10, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
This would demonstrate what I believe on that subject.
So only a mortal sin can damn you to hell. And in order to be guilty of a mortal sin, you must know that you are committing one! Hence, if you don't know, you are not guilty. Jesus Himself teaches this very thing in John 9:40-41 where He says to the Pharisees: "Some of the Pharisees near Him heard this, and they said to Him,'Are we also blind?' Jesus said to them,'If you were blind, you would have no guilt; but now that you say 'we see,' your guilt remains.'" In other words because they knew better they were guilty of sin. Had they not known better, they would not have been guilty.
Prior to Vatican II Pope Pius IX, in his encyclical "On Promotion of False Doctrines (Quanto Conficiamur Moerore)," said the following:
We all know that those who are ignorant with regard to our holy religion, if they carefully keep the precepts of the natural law which have been written by God in the hearts of all men, if they are prepared to obey God, and if they lead a virtuous and dutiful life, can, by the power of divine light and grace, attain eternal life. For God, who knows completely the minds and souls, the thoughts and habits of all men, will not permit, in accord with His infinite goodness and mercy, anyone who is not guilty of a voluntary fault to suffer eternal punishment (no. 7).
More proof of over-indoctrinated Catholic indigestion!

Many therapists that reconognized the red flags, warned people who were having mental problems to stay away from religion.

Terrace, Canada

#247927 Feb 10, 2013
recognized

Terrace, Canada

#247928 Feb 10, 2013
Religious Insanity in America: The Official Nineteenth-Century Theory

Throughout much of the nineteenth century, psychiatrists and ordinary citizens agreed that one of the chief causes of mental illness was religious excitement.

Terrace, Canada

#247929 Feb 10, 2013
If you are depressed, I suggest you don't go to religion ... unless of course the religion teaches you that sin is no more and you are wonderful just as you are.

That type of religiion makes people happy without the belief that others will burn in hell.

This fellow KNOWS what makes people happy. And he gives it to them.

…

Terrace, Canada

#247930 Feb 10, 2013
Well, Jesus expects money and houses and cars ... but still by what he preaches he gives them back their self-worth, and they LOVE him for it.

I don't blame them. Under their new revised version of the bible ... they will live happy and die happy. What more could they ask???

Papa is kind to them. He's not like the archaic pope who preaches that sin and hellfire are real. He out-witted the pope at the pope's own game.

Theologians always have been cagey, but this new Jesus takes the cake!

Terrace, Canada

#247931 Feb 10, 2013
The new Jesus could teach Ink how to lighten up and share the idea that "god" loves every body "without condition" ... but Ink doesn't want to learn to give shares to others.

Her psyche demands heaven for herself and hell for others.

Naughty, naughty Ink. How selfish of you!

I like the new Jesus. He's a lot nicer than the old one. It's called the new revised version of truth. There is no more sin or hell. It's now ALL GOOD with GOD!

Hahahahahahaha
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#247932 Feb 10, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
Those who believe in religion go to it with the idea of "What will it do for me!"
It gives me a peace and a strength that you don't have.

Terrace, Canada

#247933 Feb 10, 2013
Is he admitting in a round about way that he is aware of his own lies? They say that he is an ex-con, but my guess is they can remove the ex-part of the equation.

I watched him and listened to him speak on Primetime OWN.

The man who calls himself the second coming of Jesus told the person interviewing him (verbatim)... "So you tell the millions of followers I have ...’Dat guy's a liar.’ You know what dey gonna say?...‘I prefer his lies.’"

Terrace, Canada

#247934 Feb 10, 2013
On down through history, the religious dogmas morphed from one group of word-diddlers to another.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>

From the book compiled by Larousse … World Mythology

Rome: Gods by Conquest

Alongside Greek mythology with its wealth of charming and dramatic legends, Roman mythology cuts a poor figure. The contrast is even more striking as the poetry and religion of Rome developed in an atmosphere permeated with Hellenism, and at first sight it may seem that the Romans managed only to plagiarize what the Greek world handed on to them. And somewhat clumsily at that. The Roman gods, in the classical period at least, are simply the Hellenic gods with different names. Zeus has become Jupiter, Hera is called Juno, and so on for all the Olympians.

Terrace, Canada

#247935 Feb 10, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
It is your wish to believe that I am not content. It's the same reason you are eager to believe that you will go to heaven and others will go to hell.

I could have fallen for that nonsense when I was a child, but it was and is too lop-sided for my liking.

Nature is cruel, but it doesn't choose favorites as does your religion.

Terrace, Canada

#247936 Feb 10, 2013
The new Jesus is a lot of fun. He drinks and lives it up ... on other people's money of course.

But then religion always was kind to theologians who were the LEADERS of the cults that in turn forced other to follow their wills.

Terrace, Canada

#247937 Feb 10, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Without repenting, do you believe that homosexuals will be in heaven with you and receive an equal equivalent of love from Jehovah???

Watch the master manipulator at work with her words.

She can dance around with words as neat as an angel on the head of a pin!

Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#247938 Feb 10, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
It is your wish to believe that I am not content. It's the same reason you are eager to believe that you will go to heaven and others will go to hell.
I could have fallen for that nonsense when I was a child, but it was and is too lop-sided for my liking.
Nature is cruel, but it doesn't choose favorites as does your religion.
Have you thought about being a Wiccan. It's not lopsided. Anything goes and you actually cannot sin or do anything wrong. You just have to be you and make your own rules. If you should make a mistake, you just say it isn't and you can spend eternity as a tree or a flower.

Terrace, Canada

#247939 Feb 10, 2013
The god supposedly gave his only son to the world to be tortured and murdered.

GEE! What a peach!!!

Silly stuff in deed!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Prosecutors say sex-abuse charges against gay r... 8 min Flordia Gator 4
News Venice mayor says no gay pride parade in my cit... 12 min Flordia Gator 10
News Court: Baker who refused gay wedding cake can't... 36 min Wondering 1,041
News Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... 1 hr Termiraider 7,198
News Atheism, the Bible and sexual orientation 2 hr QUITTNER Aug 29 2015 3
News Plaintiffs seek to block Miss. ban on gay coupl... 5 hr The Stealth 2
News Kentucky Clerk Who Denied Marriage Licenses for... 5 hr too lazy to log in 14
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 6 hr Frankie Rizzo 25,621
News Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? (Sep '14) 6 hr Frankie Rizzo 8,765
News 4 GOP candidates sign anti-gay marriage pledge 6 hr too lazy to log in 198
News Same-sex marriage fight turns to clerk who refu... 6 hr Rainbow Kid 2,932
More from around the web