Catholic Church Waging War on Women a...

Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

There are 216675 comments on the Fables of the reconstruction story from Oct 30, 2007, titled Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays. In it, Fables of the reconstruction reports that:

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fables of the reconstruction.

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#251716 Apr 7, 2013
dedbebbies wrote:
<quoted text>I say, in that case, that we don't invite Mr. Phelps to give the sermon...but if he'd like to attend services, I suppose that would be fine - maybe he'll convert.
:)
We would first have to sedate him. Perhaps Pat Boone could sing a few hymns to put old Fred in the mood. If that didn't work, I could bring a hammer (not a rubber one) as Fred's head is comparable to a block of cement. We could also hire some bouncers just in case Fred's sermons becomes louder than ours.

Any other ideas are welcome, as long as we don't kill him in the name of God. That's the old Christian way, and I'm not fond of repeating that way of converting others to my faith.

Of course when it concerns Fred ... temptation might just push me from my evil nature into a state of holiness, as I burn him at the stake in the quest to serve God.

tongue-in-cheek

Prince George, Canada

#251717 Apr 7, 2013
dedbebbies wrote:
<quoted text>Well....he is pretty verbal. Of course, he only speaks dog. But he CAN exaggerate. Sometimes when he wants to go for a walk, he tells me he's going to ROLL OVER AND DIE if he doesn't get to 'check the mail'.(That's what he calls it, when he sniffs at the leavings of other dogs.) But I've told him 'no' on occasion, due to exigent circumstances, and he hasn't even rolled over, much less died.
Does that count??
Dogs are often better people than are people. Much smarter too!

Would your feelings be hurt if I take your dog and leave you out of the picture?

Prince George, Canada

#251718 Apr 7, 2013
dedbebbies wrote:
<quoted text>As to the 'saving' thing, if the "god" can't save itself, what's the frikken point???
I don't know what the point is, but I read of people in history that would just fire their gods and start worshipping new ones.

Also some of the gods were murdered, maybe by other gods. It's highly unlikely that the people could murder them.

A lot of things occurred up there, and over there and down below
Things that only special ones of gods ... ARE "allowed" to know.

“Define Necessity”

Since: Mar 13

FOR YOURSELF

#251719 Apr 8, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Dogs are often better people than are people. Much smarter too!
Would your feelings be hurt if I take your dog and leave you out of the picture?
Why, yes....but only if you were successful. I would not appreciate my dog's defection. I would, however, be VERY surprised.

“Define Necessity”

Since: Mar 13

FOR YOURSELF

#251720 Apr 8, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
We would first have to sedate him. Perhaps Pat Boone could sing a few hymns to put old Fred in the mood. If that didn't work, I could bring a hammer (not a rubber one) as Fred's head is comparable to a block of cement. We could also hire some bouncers just in case Fred's sermons becomes louder than ours.
Any other ideas are welcome, as long as we don't kill him in the name of God. That's the old Christian way, and I'm not fond of repeating that way of converting others to my faith.
Of course when it concerns Fred ... temptation might just push me from my evil nature into a state of holiness, as I burn him at the stake in the quest to serve God.
tongue-in-cheek
I think sedation would be a bit harsh - maybe we could just stuff an ersatz penis in his pie-hole, and tell him it's communion wafer....he'd buy that, don't you think??

Williams Lake, Canada

#251721 Apr 8, 2013
dedbebbies wrote:
<quoted text>I think sedation would be a bit harsh - maybe we could just stuff an ersatz penis in his pie-hole, and tell him it's communion wafer....he'd buy that, don't you think??
Because Fred is some morphed variety of a supposed Christian, it's doubtful that he owns any of those Jesus'-wafers.

And as for sedation, Fred is already sedated, as in "out to lunch!" He won't buy anything other than the idea that "God" funneled absolute truth via the bible into his brain.

Williams Lake, Canada

#251722 Apr 8, 2013
dedbebbies wrote:
<quoted text>Why, yes....but only if you were successful. I would not appreciate my dog's defection. I would, however, be VERY surprised.
Who cares about what you think? You're just a people!

However, I do believe the dog would stay with you ... not because you are special, but rather because the dog would be faithful.

Williams Lake, Canada

#251723 Apr 8, 2013
There are monkeys that know damned well they are sneaking a bit of extra sexual activity on the side. They look around to make sure the head-haunch of the group is not watching, and then they go it it real quick-like in hopes of not getting caught.

My guess is, it is not "moral" guilt that worries them. It's common sense ... because they know if they get caught the big old boy who rules his commune is gonna lay a licking on them ... big time.

FEAR is the answer ... "I'd better be careful,'cause that old boy is muscular and I don't want to piss him off!!!

Williams Lake, Canada

#251724 Apr 8, 2013
Many humans are the same as the two-timing monkeys. Some will swear to their spouses on a stack of bibles that they aren't committing adultery. The partners are certain that there is hanky-panky taking place, and sure enough ... the adulterers are caught (literally) with their pants down and the result is, that all heck breaks loose.

When the people having nooky on the side are in the throws of hot, lusty sex, they don't seem to feel guilt. They just feel fear of getting caught.

Then after they realize they can't have their mates who have now thrown them out of their houses ... AND their hot-sex on the side ... they might beg for forgiveness of their spouses ... but again, it's not guilt that drives them ... it's simply taking care of comforts that serve the two-timing adulterers the best. It's cold, calculated and self-serving. "Please, I BEG you, forgive me ... I promise I won't do it again!"

And some might NOT do it again ... but if their mates did forgive them the first time, AGAIN it would be fear that the next time they get caught the mates WON'T let them back in the houses, and they will be kicked out of their comfortable homes for "good."

Humans are very self-oriented animals ... and nothing special. Nothing special at all.

Williams Lake, Canada

#251725 Apr 8, 2013
From my perspective people in religion are drawn to lies. Maybe the blight stems from the basic lust for fantasy.

Ted Haggard, who is as gay as gay can be, claimed that when he hired a male prostitute, he wasn't gay, he had just sinned, and he is actually a heterosexual.

Had he admitted he was gay, his self-indulgent life as a preacher would have gone down the toilet ... so he lies and the members of the congregation "praise the lord" in support of his lies.

I'm heterosexual, and have never had an urge to have sex with another women, much less hire a female prostitute.

From what I have observed ... there is nothing on earth that members of religious congregations ingest with more enthusiasm, than lies.

Williams Lake, Canada

#251726 Apr 8, 2013
another woman

Williams Lake, Canada

#251728 Apr 8, 2013
Members of a congregation admitted they knew their preacher was having an affair for ten years with another member of the congregation.

They sat their pews week after week after month after years, listening to him preaching sermons about "morality," knowing he was fucking another man's wife ... a man of the same congregation who perceived that the minister was his friend AND a holy servant of "god."

The minister and the other man's wife plotted to kill her husband and they succeeded. They will spend the rest of their lives incarcerated.

When I look at churches I think on these things, and understand that mortal humans aren't above being selfish and totally deluded in their concepts of what they perceive is moral or immoral.

Williams Lake, Canada

#251729 Apr 8, 2013
in their pews

Williams Lake, Canada

#251730 Apr 8, 2013
I'm not at all surprised that a Christian minister plotted to kill another man in order to steal his wife.

That same minister was proud to use a bible to preach that he and his followers would go to heaven as favorites of god, while other would burn in hell.

He had no concept that what he was preaching was all about him and his lust to be a favorite of a god. He wanted what he wanted, and his conscience didn't activate to the idea that he shouldn't always get what he wanted.

When he wanted another man's wife ... he believed it was "fair game" to kill her husband.

Williams Lake, Canada

#251731 Apr 8, 2013
The popes that ordered the torture and slaughter of countless other humans as heretics and witches century after century also probably had no concept that what they were doing was wrong.

They also used their bibles as crutches for their own brutal and narcissistic indulgences ... and others who got in the way payed with their lives.

Williams Lake, Canada

#251732 Apr 8, 2013
If a man, "minister, or no minister," suggested killing my husband to take me away from my husband ... I would suspect that he would in turn be capable of killing me if I irritated him or disappointed him in the slightest way.

But, having been under the spell of lust in my own life in other situations, I realize that lust often results in being totally blind-sighted to anything but fulfilling the emotional demand OF that lust.

Williams Lake, Canada

#251733 Apr 8, 2013
People that sink so low as to put faith in a "god" that would send others to burn in hell, while rewarding them with eternal bliss, are capable of believing anything.

To trust them could be putting one's own life in jeopardy!

Williams Lake, Canada

#251734 Apr 8, 2013
The popes didn't even seem to recognize that they were serial killers.

So blind-sighted were they, they perceived they were holy servants of a god.

From my perspective, there is no way to go past the lust, unless the one in the throws of the lust yearns to break the bonds that tie TO the lust ... or they are stopped by others who kill them or see to it that they are incarcerated where they can no longer wreak havoc on others.

Humans often go out of control. It's not a matter of evil. It's a matter of being driven by lust-filled emotion that when in power wants more and more and more power and crosses all boundaries ... until by force of others the out-of-control humans must be stopped.

As is obvious, the modern popes were stopped by the laws of the land, and can no longer go on killing sprees as was the case with the earlier popes.

Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#251736 Apr 8, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
The popes didn't even seem to recognize that they were serial killers.
So blind-sighted were they, they perceived they were holy servants of a god.
From my perspective, there is no way to go past the lust, unless the one in the throws of the lust yearns to break the bonds that tie TO the lust ... or they are stopped by others who kill them or see to it that they are incarcerated where they can no longer wreak havoc on others.
Humans often go out of control. It's not a matter of evil. It's a matter of being driven by lust-filled emotion that when in power wants more and more and more power and crosses all boundaries ... until by force of others the out-of-control humans must be stopped.
As is obvious, the modern popes were stopped by the laws of the land, and can no longer go on killing sprees as was the case with the earlier popes.
Hey June. Everything alright?
Are you back in good humor? I kind of left you alone yesterday.

Williams Lake, Canada

#251737 Apr 8, 2013
I suggest you observe people and you will see that interests are all about "What's in it for me."
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>

"When you didn't have enough food for the children you already have ... why did you choose to have more?"

"We knew that God wanted us to have more!"

"So, you believed that the god wanted your children to be deprived of food and other basic needs, and that's why he gave you even MORE children to be deprived of food and other basic needs?"

"We don't question God's divine plan. We just do what God expects of us."

"So, in your mind, it's more important to please the god than to stop having children that you KNOW will suffer and then die from starvation and other diseases caused by malnutrition?"

"Yes ... most definitely ... it IS! If we don't follow God's commandments, WE will be punished, and rightly SO. God is just and loving and expects our obedience. Now ... I want you to leave, as I don't want to talk about it anymore."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 3 min Rose_NoHo 5,636
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 4 min The Troll Stopper 25,313
News Republican senator apologizes for saying 'a guy... 34 min NE Jade 5
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 46 min River Tam 48,146
News Judge won't hear gay adoptions because it's not... 1 hr Howerton 2
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 2 hr guest 1,511
News Poll finds more than half in Sussex County supp... (Jan '12) 2 hr straight man 2
News Gay pastor fights censure by United Methodist C... 4 hr Rose_NoHo 172
More from around the web