Catholic Church Waging War on Women a...

Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

There are 216216 comments on the Fables of the reconstruction story from Oct 30, 2007, titled Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays. In it, Fables of the reconstruction reports that:

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fables of the reconstruction.

Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#252130 Apr 24, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest you stop siding with the Pagans. You KNOW that you believe they are evil in the eyes of YOUR god.
At least that was one of your previous stories back when you were lecturing them.
You suggest a lot but no one is listening.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#252131 Apr 24, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
You already ARE a died in the wool martyr for Catholicism.
Martyrs are dead. Killed by folks with your mindset.
June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Quesnel, Canada

#252132 Apr 24, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
According to your Catholic theology, martyrs (for your church ONLY) never die. They just go from this life on to their eternal reward that is handed out by the god of the Jews and his son Jesus.

It's a twist of fate, and probably complete bullshit.
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#252133 Apr 24, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You suggest a lot but no one is listening.
It seems that you are "listening," or you wouldn't know what I was posting.

:)
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#252134 Apr 24, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Guide for Living … Pope Pius XII … Selected Addresses and Letters of His Holiness

Perhaps you have desired martyrdom: you have dreamed that the chance might be offered to you also to suffer for Jesus. Give glory to God: your bodily affliction is like shedding blood; it is a real form of martyrdom.
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#252135 Apr 24, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Guide for Living … Pope Pius XII … Selected Addresses and Letters of His Holiness
Perhaps you have desired martyrdom: you have dreamed that the chance might be offered to you also to suffer for Jesus. Give glory to God: your bodily affliction is like shedding blood; it is a real form of martyrdom.
Then don't miss this amazing offer!
From the creater that brought you the #1 best selling book 'The Bible',now comes love,grace,and redeption! And it's free for a limited time only.

ACT NOW before its too late!
IRYW

Allentown, PA

#252136 Apr 24, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
<quoted text>Then don't miss this amazing offer!
From the creater that brought you the #1 best selling book 'The Bible',now comes love,grace,and redeption! And it's free for a limited time only.
ACT NOW before its too late!
But wait, there's more. Act in the next three minutes and we'll throw in two loads of stones to kill your unruly children. Free shipping. And that's not all. Get your own talking donkey for three low monthly payments of $9.99. Impress your friends.
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#252137 Apr 24, 2013
IRYW wrote:
<quoted text>
But wait, there's more. Act in the next three minutes and we'll throw in two loads of stones to kill your unruly children. Free shipping. And that's not all. Get your own talking donkey for three low monthly payments of $9.99. Impress your friends.
Make sure it's a Jewish donkey, as the Catholic donkeys preach lies.

IRYW

Allentown, PA

#252138 Apr 24, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Brays jesus?
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#252139 Apr 24, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
It seemes you have found a partner in crime June.

This shall require tack and spelling on my part.
IRYW

Allentown, PA

#252140 Apr 25, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
<quoted text>It seemes you have found a partner in crime June.
Snaffle bit or pelham? Will you also need a martingale?
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#252141 Apr 25, 2013
IRYW wrote:
<quoted text>
Brays jesus?
I suggest you stop pretending you can play the part of an ass?

June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#252142 Apr 25, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
<quoted text>It seemes you have found a partner in crime June.
Some of us are born to crime
And some of us to spell
If it's a crime to murder language
You're doomed to burn in hell

Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#252143 Apr 25, 2013
'yawn'.
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#252144 Apr 25, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
'yawn'.
Well THAT wasn't nice. I put all that effort into the poem and you didn't even appreciate it.

I am very offended!

“=”

Since: Oct 07

Appleton WI

#252145 Apr 25, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I already explained it from my point of view.
So think what you will.
False.

You accused me of siding with Michelle. I asked what gave you that idea, and you have not explained that at all, You avoided it and whined more about how you're a poor victim of bullying.

“=”

Since: Oct 07

Appleton WI

#252146 Apr 25, 2013
Fundamentalist wrote:
<quoted text>
Well my Alien friend your fight for rights is warping society to a alienated mindset as never before, it is foreign to the norm that society should be building values on. This alien invasion is positioned in all levels of society influenced from right on top of world influence. Well you can draw in the Bible as a consion, but the fight all across the planet for a alien reasoning is big. Yes, the aliens are calling victim as far as they go....Victims of what? Society not wanting this invasion. I know the weed with the good seed will mature until the weed can be removed, plucked out from the human heart.
I hope you are on somebody's watch list... like the FBI. You are bordering on sounding like you are someone who is crazy enough to plant bombs at the Boston Marathon, or wherever you think you can get the "alien's" attention. You seem to have been radicalized and brainwashed with some ultra right wing hate propaganda. Do you have a website or some Youtube videos explaining how you intend to go about ending this "invasion" and killing the "weeds?"

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#252147 Apr 25, 2013
Tre H wrote:
<quoted text>
False.
You accused me of siding with Michelle. I asked what gave you that idea, and you have not explained that at all, You avoided it and whined more about how you're a poor victim of bullying.
That's our Junebug-a poor little vicim.
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#252148 Apr 25, 2013
Tre H wrote:
<quoted text>
False.
Think what you will.
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#252149 Apr 25, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
That's our Junebug-a poor little vicim.
I don't think I'm a victim. That's why I chose with whom I will converse.

I converse with you on the subject of abortion ... and will again, if you so desire.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 3 min Respect71 60,921
News LGBTQ advocates turn Victoria SOGI protest into... 8 hr Rose_NoHo 2
News School textbook with gay maths problem go viral 8 hr Rose_NoHo 30
News Crystal meth, gay men and sex - a 'perfect storm' 10 hr NE Jade 3
News Kansas teacher moves after receiving threats fo... 14 hr Tre H 46
The Spectrum Cafe (Dec '07) 14 hr GodSmacked 28,011
News 'Roseanne' Star Recalls Fight to Air Controvers... 14 hr GodSmacked 106