Catholic Church Waging War on Women a...

Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

There are 216664 comments on the Fables of the reconstruction story from Oct 30, 2007, titled Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays. In it, Fables of the reconstruction reports that:

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fables of the reconstruction.

June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Quesnel, Canada

#251539 Apr 4, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
<quoted text>I can't pin this one on chance.
I read the book, and if I remember right she was diagnosed as suffering from the following.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>

Munchausen by proxy syndrome (MBPS)

In MBPS, an individual — usually a parent or caregiver— causes or fabricates symptoms in a child. The adult deliberately misleads others (particularly medical professionals), and may go as far as to actually cause symptoms in the child through poisoning, medication, or even suffocation. In most cases (85%), the mother is responsible for causing the illness or symptoms.

http://kidshealth.org/parent/general/sick/mun...
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#251540 Apr 4, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I read the book, and if I remember right she was diagnosed as suffering from the following.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>
Munchausen by proxy syndrome (MBPS)
In MBPS, an individual — usually a parent or caregiver— causes or fabricates symptoms in a child. The adult deliberately misleads others (particularly medical professionals), and may go as far as to actually cause symptoms in the child through poisoning, medication, or even suffocation. In most cases (85%), the mother is responsible for causing the illness or symptoms.
http://kidshealth.org/parent/general/sick/mun...
Munchausen by proxy huh?
MOM?
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#251541 Apr 4, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
<quoted text>I can't pin this one on chance.
This is the name of the book

From Cradle to Grave [Paperback]
Joyce Egginton (Author)
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#251542 Apr 4, 2013
Hurting for love:
Munchausen by proxy syndrome

By posing as a good mother, the MBPS patient establishes a perverse relationship with the child's doctors. The apparently loved infant serves as an object to regulate this relationship.

Case histories clearly illustrate that MBPS patients' underlying desire to be recognized and admired expresses itself through a grossly distorted rendition of mothering.

http://books.google.ca/books/about/Hurting_fo...
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#251543 Apr 4, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
<quoted text>Munchausen by proxy huh?
Because of religion people murder others every day, and who is shocked by such behavior???

For centuries Christians tortured and murdered each other in the name of the same supposed god.

But if a woman kills her own children, people get all holier-than-thou and target the woman as evil.

If the shoes fit, maybe we should all wear the same size.
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#251544 Apr 4, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Because of religion people murder others every day, and who is shocked by such behavior???
For centuries Christians tortured and murdered each other in the name of the same supposed god.
But if a woman kills her own children, people get all holier-than-thou and target the woman as evil.
If the shoes fit, maybe we should all wear the same size.
Well I'd hate to look in your closet.
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#251545 Apr 4, 2013
I watched a program about Jews that survived the Warsaw Getto.

One woman said that her mother became pregnant in that era when the Jews were dying on the streets every day in droves. Her mother had an abortion because she would not bring another child into such a situation.

My guess is Mother Teresa would have condemned her for her "sin" ... but the woman praised her mother for her courage and foresight.

Later the Nazis put her mother to death in the gas chamber.
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#251546 Apr 4, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
<quoted text>Well I'd hate to look in your closet.
It probably looks the same as yours, which I'm sure is not a pleasant thought for you ... oh self-perceived holy one.

:)
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#251547 Apr 4, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
<quoted text>Well I'd hate to look in your closet.
I haven't killed a child Jumper, but if I was starved for love and attention I just might be capable of such behavior.

If it happens to other women, it could also happen to me. I'm not so special as to be above the behavior that applies to others, and from my perspective neither are you.
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#251548 Apr 4, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't killed a child Jumper, but if I was starved for love and attention I just might be capable of such behavior.
If it happens to other women, it could also happen to me. I'm not so special as to be above the behavior that applies to others, and from my perspective neither are you.
Well it's apple juice and bed.I'll dream of you my love.
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#251549 Apr 5, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
<quoted text>I'll dream of you my love.
I'm sure you are joking, so in jest I will suggest to you that to save time and disillusionment you best turn those dreams into nightmares.

Your comment (although I realize you are joking) reminded me of the young groupies that were mesmerized my Charles Manson. He told them he didn't love anybody, and that type of treatment by him turned them on, as it seemed that they wanted to prove they were so lovable he couldn't resist them.

Some of them even believed he was Jesus in the flesh.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>

From the book "Helter Skelter."

Gradually Linda became convinced that Charles Manson was Jesus Christ.

Susan admitted:“He represented a God to me that was so beautiful that I’d do anything for him.”

June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#251550 Apr 5, 2013
"by" Charles Manson
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#251551 Apr 5, 2013
My guess is, no matter what our mindset, we are all hypnotized by what (in our states of disillusionment) we all too often believe is truth.

The fact that our beliefs are subject to change ought to put up red flags that truth is to be continually sought after, while at the same time realizing, it is always out of reach.

At least that is what works best for me.
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#251552 Apr 5, 2013
From the book "Helter Skelter," the following is in concern with Charles Manson.

“I may have implied on several occasions to several different people that I may have been Jesus Christ, but I haven’t decided yet what I am or who I am.”

Did Charles ever quote anyone? Yes, the Beatles and the Bible. Manson would quote, verbatim, whole lyrics from the Beatles's songs, finding in them a multitude of hidden meanings. As for the Bible, he most often quoted Revelation 9. But in both cases he used the quotations as support for his own views.

He frequently played to the always packed courtroom, not only to the family faithful but to the press and spectators as well. Spotting a pretty girl, he'd often smile or wink. Usually they appeared more flattered than offended. Though their responses surprised, they shouldn't have. I'd already heard that Manson was receiving a large volume of mail including many "love letters" the majority of which were from young girls who wanted to join the family.
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#251553 Apr 5, 2013
Maybe some people in religion believe they are so lovable that a god can't resist them.

They must believe that way, or they wouldn't count on the idea that they are going to heaven and others are going to hell.

Silly stuff indeed!

My guess is, there's not a preacher on earth that preaches "I am going to hell, and others who are loved by "god" are going to heaven."

There's something very suspicious about these preachers who believe they are so totally loveable.

:)

June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#251554 Apr 5, 2013
“One of the world’s greatest problems is the impossibility of any person searching for the truth on any subject when they believe they already have it.”

Dave Wilbur
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#251555 Apr 5, 2013
Many humans have also pleasured (starved)themselves to death in the name of religion. They believed they would receive great rewards in a "hereafter."

But that type of behavior is not labeled as suicide. It is labeled as martyrdom.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>

Studies have been done on rats in which neurosurgeons insert an electrode into a rat’s euphoria center and allow the rat to stimulate itself by pressing a lever. As a result, the rat will be so busy pressing the lever that it will not eat and will starve to death. It will pleasure itself to death.

Scott Peck.… Further Along the Road Less Traveled.
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#251556 Apr 5, 2013
Dalton Kemp … Political advisor, on the Fifth Estate interview, January 1996, stated the following.

“What I learned about power is that there isn’t any. You don’t have the power to make the world in your image. You just have the power to make the best deal you can make, and get out of town alive, and that’s as far as it goes. It’s all a mirage.”
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#251557 Apr 5, 2013
At least the new pope had the common sense to not use the word "homosexual."
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>

Pope Francis: Church must 'act decisively' against paedophile priests

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/the-...
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#251558 Apr 5, 2013
It's odd that nuns have not been targeted by the hierarchy as pedophiles, when so many of them molested girls and boys.

My guess, the previous popes wanted to blame homosexuality as the problem, and to include priests and nuns that molested boys and girls in the milieu, would blow that rigid archaic stance out of the water.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>

Habits of Sin … Ashley Hill … An Expose of Nuns Who Sexually Abuse Children and Each Other.

Having heard from all parts of the country, from across the sea and from lay people, nuns and ex-nuns, I know that there simply are too many like tales and too many instances of common experiences for these accounts not to be true. Through this exchange of courage and information, others will now know that they are not alone and they, too, will be believed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cake fundraiser supports gay marriage as Suprem... 24 min Prisoner of my Mo... 2
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 42 min River Tam 56,118
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 43 min neighbor 2,420
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 49 min Agents of Corruption 10,111
News Free weddings for all same-sex couples: mayor's... 55 min Rainbow Kid 9
News Gay teen against same-sex marriage heckled at u... 1 hr Xstain Spot Remover 65
News Same-sex marriage protesters clash - exchange v... 3 hr Prisoner of my Mo... 4
News Judge rejects couple's argument for refusing ga... 4 hr EdmondWA 105
News Senate hopeful Roy Moore: gay sex is the 'same ... 10 hr EdmondWA 33
More from around the web