Catholic Church Waging War on Women a...

Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

There are 219900 comments on the Fables of the reconstruction story from Oct 30, 2007, titled Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays. In it, Fables of the reconstruction reports that:

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fables of the reconstruction.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#248137 Feb 13, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
Hindus believe that your soul will come back as either an animal or human which very much depends on the life you had before.
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_do_Hindus_beli...
So?

Since: Sep 09

Quesnel, Canada

#248138 Feb 13, 2013
My guess is, there's much more to the story.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >

Earlier Pope Benedict XVI told thousands of faithful that he was resigning for "the good of the church".

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/the-...

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#248139 Feb 13, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
That IS what I meant. I was avoiding mentioning Wicca so that you wouldn't have THAT issue on which to jump back in to the forum.
So you waited until you could come back with your stand-by of "not all religions believe that ... moron, liar, etc." ... which are your usual loving terms of endearment that must have rubbed off on you from your all-loving goddess.
:)
LOL, you didn't answer my question. Are you saying that was the first time you'd made an all encompassing statement about religion?

What do you mean that "is" what you meant? Are you saying you were talking only about Wicca, while trying to avoid saying so?

I didn't "wait". I hadn't been here at all. I popped in yesterday for the first time in weeks. And when I said not all religions, I wasn't specifically talking about my own.

Again, if I'd been here, wouldn't I have posted previously? When have you EVER known me to remain silent?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#248140 Feb 13, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a joke. But it made a good point for the forum about what is real and what is not real.
Just because we cling to our beliefs as being of high value, doesn't mean that our beliefs are a reality to others. They are simply beliefs.
Bullsh*t. It was not a joke when you didn't even realize the words were supposed to be from the animal's point of view until I brought it up. You even denied it was.

LOL, you're a liar and a fraud.

Quesnel, Canada

#248141 Feb 13, 2013
What next will they learn?
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>

Sea-slug sheds its penis after sex.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/science-ne...

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#248142 Feb 13, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
And now the forum will be about Bitner and how I miscontrue her beliefs.
What is important to Bitner ought to be VERY important to others.
You don't have to ask her, as she will tell you all about it.
Not from me, it won't. It will be all about you, and how you misconstrue just about everything.

What's important to me in the way of religion, is irrelevant to everyone else. As it should be.

YOU are the one who brought my religion into this, Liar.

Quesnel, Canada

#248144 Feb 13, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, you didn't answer my question. Are you saying that was the first time you'd made an all encompassing statement about religion?
What do you mean that "is" what you meant? Are you saying you were talking only about Wicca, while trying to avoid saying so?
I didn't "wait". I hadn't been here at all. I popped in yesterday for the first time in weeks. And when I said not all religions, I wasn't specifically talking about my own.
Again, if I'd been here, wouldn't I have posted previously? When have you EVER known me to remain silent?
There's more to life than you and Wicca Bitner.

I'm not going to keep on aiding and abetting your compulsion to puff up your own beliefs.

Quesnel, Canada

#248145 Feb 13, 2013
Dogs understand human perspective, say researchers

Dogs are more capable of understanding situations from a human's point of view than has previously been recognised, according to researchers.

They found dogs were four times more likely to steal food they had been forbidden, when lights were turned off so humans in the room could not see.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-21411249

Quesnel, Canada

#248146 Feb 13, 2013
Beliefs are human mental property and are a dime a dozen.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >

According to Brahmajnana, the supreme Hindu knowledge, death is the very end of our life and there is nothing beyond it.
Ordinary Hindus believe that after their death their soul enters another body, resulting in reincarnation.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_do_Hindus_beli...

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#248147 Feb 13, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
There's more to life than you and Wicca Bitner.
I'm not going to keep on aiding and abetting your compulsion to puff up your own beliefs.
I didn't bring up my beliefs, Liar. YOU did.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#248148 Feb 13, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
Dogs understand human perspective, say researchers
Dogs are more capable of understanding situations from a human's point of view than has previously been recognised, according to researchers.
They found dogs were four times more likely to steal food they had been forbidden, when lights were turned off so humans in the room could not see.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-21411249
LOL, is this how you make yourself feel better for having stupidly posted what was supposedly an animal's view of reincarnation as that of a human's view of whether or not animals reincarnate?

Quesnel, Canada

#248149 Feb 13, 2013
One of my email partners claimed that suffering has to do with "balance."

I suggested to her that if a creator is perfect that the creator could not suffer and that because humans DO suffer ... there IS no balance in the supposed plan.

Quesnel, Canada

#248150 Feb 13, 2013
If human spirits reincarnate into new bodies, it would only be fair and in balance (of an odd sort) to allow mosquitoes and cells and bacteria and all other forms of life to reincarnate.

If the creator chose only humans as favorites in which to place souls and spirits ... the creator would be imbalanced.

My guess is,(in the first place) a creator with a conscience would never fess up to creating humans. Probably the invisible he/she/it would die of embarrassment.

Quesnel, Canada

#248151 Feb 13, 2013
Most any smooth-talker has a better than average chance of being the leader of a religious cult ... but only complete fools will believe they have mastered absolute truth.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#248152 Feb 13, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
If human spirits reincarnate into new bodies, it would only be fair and in balance (of an odd sort) to allow mosquitoes and cells and bacteria and all other forms of life to reincarnate.
If the creator chose only humans as favorites in which to place souls and spirits ... the creator would be imbalanced.
My guess is,(in the first place) a creator with a conscience would never fess up to creating humans. Probably the invisible he/she/it would die of embarrassment.
LOL, you're a fraud. You're not fooling anyone.

Quesnel, Canada

#248153 Feb 13, 2013
We used to root for the Indians against the cavalry, because we didn't think it was fair in the history books that when the cavalry won it was a great victory, and when the Indians won it was a massacre.

Dick Gregory

Quesnel, Canada

#248154 Feb 13, 2013
Perhaps the intensity of pain and the intensity of pleasure are both somehow shameful, because we lose control, so lose ourselves, that we are no longer creatures of free will, but in the control of our blind flesh.

Dorothy Day

Quesnel, Canada

#248155 Feb 13, 2013
I have long since come to believe that people never mean half of what they say, and that it is best to disregard their talk and judge only their actions.

Dorothy Day

Quesnel, Canada

#248156 Feb 13, 2013
No matter how we may will to see only the best in others, their strength rather than their weakness, we are all too conscious of our own failings and recognize them in others.

Dorothy Day

Quesnel, Canada

#248157 Feb 13, 2013
Even a friendly mob has the smell of the beast.

Eugene Debs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 14 min Strel 13,171
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 20 min Respect71 37,414
Fryday Morning Jade Thread 37 min Antwaun 1
Turday Jade Thread 2 58 min Antoinette 1
The new when will Jade apologize two Frankie th... 1 hr Wilson 5
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 1 hr Tired of TAQIYA 957
At what age were you born queer? 5 hr Frankie Rizzo 9
News Obama: Notion that being armed would have saved... 12 hr WasteWater 991
More from around the web