Catholic Church Waging War on Women a...

Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

There are 217999 comments on the Fables of the reconstruction story from Oct 30, 2007, titled Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays. In it, Fables of the reconstruction reports that:

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fables of the reconstruction.

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#250066 Mar 18, 2013
MYTHS TO LIVE BY, author Joseph Campbell

Mythologies of War and Peace

“Man,” wrote Oswald Spengler,“is a beast of prey.” That is simply a fact of nature.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#250067 Mar 18, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
The man who now refers to himself as the second coming of Jesus is building a foundation for future generations of believers.
Maybe a thousand years from now, the offspring of the believers in the new Jesus will be preaching of a savior that came to earth for the "second time" and the people scorned him because they were too blind to see that the savior spoke the TRUTH.
They might write a book about their "savior" and refer to the book as HOLY.
That's how religious myths gain momentum and more and more popularity.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ifEACinhrAYXX
God has proof of his existence, whiny 10 year old!

Prince George, Canada

#250068 Mar 18, 2013
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints hopes patrons who see the runaway hit stage musical The Book of Mormon when it lands in Toronto next month will also check out the scripture that inspired it.

The church, which has no involvement in the edgy religious satire, has bought three full-page ads in the Mirvish Productions programme for the show to encourage theatre-goers to read the actual “Book of Mormon.”

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/arts/theatre-a...

Prince George, Canada

#250069 Mar 18, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you referring to Jehovah ... the god who only plays fair with Jews, who according to scripture are his chosen few???

I wonder where Jehovah was hiding during the many Jewish holocausts?

Silly stuff indeed!

Prince George, Canada

#250070 Mar 18, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you wouldn't mind if people stopped clinging to the image of ALLAH as the one and only god. But when your image of a god is the focus of scrutiny, you become very irritated in deed.

It's the nature of all people in religious cults to defend their own imagined deities, no matter within the myths, how ugly are the nature of the deities.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#250071 Mar 18, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you referring to Jehovah ... the god who only plays fair with Jews, who according to scripture are his chosen few???
I wonder where Jehovah was hiding during the many Jewish holocausts?
Silly stuff indeed!
It is Gods world, you so stay out of this! He has all the choices he wants!

Prince George, Canada

#250072 Mar 18, 2013
The Jews were supposedly Jehovah's chosen few, yet they have been slaughtered for centuries by the Catholics and Muslims and other rag-tag tellers of supposed truth.

If the Jews are the favorites of Jehovah, I wonder what he would do (if he existed) to those he hates.

By doing nothing to protect his chosen few, Jehovah was the worst enemy of all to the Jews.

Prince George, Canada

#250073 Mar 18, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
It is Gods world, you so stay out of this! He has all the choices he wants!
I suggest if you are not content on this forum, you go to church where they will tell you what pleases your desires.

It ain't gonna happen here!

Prince George, Canada

#250074 Mar 18, 2013
According to dogmas Jehovah and Jesus are of the same nature.

Jesus also did nothing to protect the Jews from the Catholics while he slaved night and day in Catholic confessionals forgiving the sins of those who were slaughtering his own Jewish people.

Jesus and Jehovah betrayed the Jews ... and yet they were Jewish.

Something smells VERY fishy in the world of Catholic myths.

Prince George, Canada

#250075 Mar 18, 2013
There's nothing quite like advertising to bring in the suckers.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>

“You’ve seen the play... now read the book,” says one ad.

“I’ve read the book,” reads another.

“The book is always better,” concludes a third.

Each ad features an image of a smiling person and is anchored by a small image of the sacred text that Mormons believe is a companion volume of scripture to the Bible.

The ads also have a link to the church website – thebookofmormon.org – and a QR code that can be scanned by smartphones, which then take users to online information.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/arts/theatre-a...

Prince George, Canada

#250076 Mar 18, 2013
With all the many religions in the world, everybody in religion should be guaranteed bliss in the afterlife ... except for that little sticky issue known as hell.

All who are not Muslim will burn in their hell, and all who are not Christian will burn in their hell.

That means that we will all burn in hell ... we can't escape it nohow.

The theologians said it ... don't blame me!
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#250077 Mar 18, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
The Jews were supposedly Jehovah's chosen few, yet they have been slaughtered for centuries by the Catholics and Muslims and other rag-tag tellers of supposed truth.
If the Jews are the favorites of Jehovah, I wonder what he would do (if he existed) to those he hates.
By doing nothing to protect his chosen few, Jehovah was the worst enemy of all to the Jews.
God has his reasons.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#250078 Mar 18, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest if you are not content on this forum, you go to church where they will tell you what pleases your desires.
It ain't gonna happen here!
Did you feel a bit stuck and confused between the two lines you could or couldn't cross? Got you bit in a muddle and a jam? So much guilt and confusion!
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#250079 Mar 18, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
According to dogmas Jehovah and Jesus are of the same nature.
Jesus also did nothing to protect the Jews from the Catholics while he slaved night and day in Catholic confessionals forgiving the sins of those who were slaughtering his own Jewish people.
Jesus and Jehovah betrayed the Jews ... and yet they were Jewish.
Something smells VERY fishy in the world of Catholic myths.
Jesus doesn't forgive catholics. Did you feel guilty for not getting punished when you did wrong? Why? Daddy wasn't that to whip you?

Prince George, Canada

#250080 Mar 18, 2013
I find it most fascinating that so many Christians put complete faith in their own hell, but they don't believe in the existence of a hell governed over by Allah, the god of the Muslims.

Surely if there is one hell, then there is no limit to how many hells exist down below ... RIGHT??? It's only fair!

Let's not be greedy now! Let's share and share alike.

If all those hells exist, I suggest we try to figure out how many actually DO exist.

That ought to keep theologians busy for some time to come, and it might help keep their minds off the money in the collection baskets ... which would be a change.

Prince George, Canada

#250081 Mar 18, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
God has his reasons.
I will ignore you ... as you are just another disgruntled member of a self-serving cult.

Prince George, Canada

#250082 Mar 18, 2013
This hell is one of ICE. Yet it must exist, as the words were written by someone who claimed to know truth ... RIGHT???
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>

The state of the Hell of Zamhareer is a suffering of extreme coldness, of blizzards and freeze ... These winds, these extremes of temperatures, this ice and snow are signs amongst the signs of Allaah.

http://www.crescentyouth.com/board/showthread ...

Prince George, Canada

#250083 Mar 18, 2013
Brewer’s Dictionary of Phrase & Fable by Ivor H. Evans … First published 1817.

Nine.

In Scandinavian mythology there were nine earths, Hel being the goddess of the ninth

Prince George, Canada

#250084 Mar 18, 2013
HEL
USAGE: Norse Mythology
Meaning & History
In Norse mythology this was the name of the daughter of Loki. She got her name from the underworld, also called Hel, where she ruled, which meant "to conceal, to cover" in Old Norse (related to the English word hell).

http://www.behindthename.com/name/hel

Prince George, Canada

#250085 Mar 18, 2013
Brewer’s Dictionary of Phrase & Fable by Ivor H. Evans … First published 1817.

Naraka (nar a ka). In Hindu mythology and Buddhism, the place of torture for departed evil-doers. It consist of many kinds of hells, hot and cold.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lifetime ban lifted on gay men donating blood 4 min david traversa 1
News Navy names ship after gay rights advocate Harve... 48 min JODECKO 212
News Gay club lube dispenser filled with acid 1 hr Rev Cash Dollar 45
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr DebraE 38,963
News 'Racism Zone': BLM Hijacks Town Hall Meeting On... 1 hr Rev Cash Dollar 1
News Parade kicks off Erie's pride festival 1 hr Rev Cash Dollar 65
Do Gay Men Fall in Love With Women (Nov '07) 2 hr Hannah 3,332
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 2 hr Rosa_Winkel 16,244
News Study: Children Of Same-Sex Parents More Likely... 3 hr Rev Cash Dollar 178
More from around the web