Catholic Church Waging War on Women a...

Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

There are 216664 comments on the Fables of the reconstruction story from Oct 30, 2007, titled Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays. In it, Fables of the reconstruction reports that:

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fables of the reconstruction.

Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#248570 Feb 22, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
Ink's theology comes from the bible. The same bible that taught that heretics and witches and homosexuals and adulterers and countless others must be burned at the stake.
As do so many others ... Ink idolized her bible ... but just the parts that please her.
Ink is a phony!!!
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>
Post # 218642 Page # 9558
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you take the Bible so literally? We don't even know who wrote early scripture.
When did they burn people at the stake in biblical times? I don't think that was a Jewish penalty.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#248571 Feb 22, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
You adore ONLY the parts of your sickening "theology" that equates to your own image of salvation.
You are a hoggish beast of prey!
It's not my image, it's what Jesus said. Try reading the New Testament as actually learn about that which you criticize. Be factual.
June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Quesnel, Canada

#248572 Feb 22, 2013
If I live on after the death of my physical body, I trust that I will not be treated as any more special than any other living creature ... and that means life will go on as usual ... suffering and all.

How does that belief grab you Ink???

A level playing field is not TO your liking ... IS it???

NAAAAHHHHH I didn't think so!
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#248573 Feb 22, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
When did they burn people at the stake in biblical times? I don't think that was a Jewish penalty.
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you take the Bible so literally? We don't even know who wrote early scripture.
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#248574 Feb 22, 2013
Long Words Don’t Bother Me … by Tom Burton … published 2004.

These clerks have the academic tendency to be rather proud of their superior intellectual abilities. This is apparent in Nicholas’s scornful comment that: A clerk hadde litherly biset his whyle,/ But if he koude a carpenter bigyle”(1 3299 – 300), i.e.,‘a scholar would have wasted his time if he couldn’t pull the wool over a carpenter’s eyes’
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#248575 Feb 22, 2013
Humor via email

A Cowboy Named Fred, a drunken cowboy, lay sprawled across three entire seats in the posh
Amarillo Theater.

When the usher came by and noticed this, he whispered to the cowboy,
"Sorry, sir, but you're only allowed one seat."

The cowboy groaned but didn't budge.

The usher became more impatient: "Sir, if you don't get up from there,
I'm going to have to call the manager."

Once again, the cowboy just groaned. The usher marched briskly back up
the aisle, and in a moment he returned with the manager.

Together the two of them tried repeatedly to move the cowboy, but with
no success.

Finally they summoned the police. The Texas Ranger surveyed the
situation briefly, then asked, "All right buddy, what's your name?"

"Fred," the cowboy moaned.

"Where ya from, Fred?" asked the Ranger.

With terrible pain in his voice, and without moving a muscle, Fred
replied, "The Balcony."
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#248576 Feb 22, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not my image, it's what Jesus said. Try reading the New Testament as actually learn about that which you criticize. Be factual.
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#248577 Feb 22, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
When was burning someone at the stake a Jewish punishment? You say it is in the Bible.

June don't you ever tell the truth?
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#248578 Feb 22, 2013
It seems that Jehovah is offended by snot!

:)
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>

From the book,“Uncle John’s Unsinkable Bathroom Reader,” comes the following…

Looney Laws

In Israel, it’s illegal to pick your nose on the Sabbath.
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#248579 Feb 22, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
When was burning someone at the stake a Jewish punishment? You say it is in the Bible.
It is what people take from the words in the bible that make the bibles the scapegoats for human nature.

Just as you desire to believe from what you read in the bible that you will be in heaven with Jehovah ... people desired from what they took from the words in their bibles to believe that a god wanted them to burn others at the stake.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#248580 Feb 22, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
If I live on after the death of my physical body, I trust that I will not be treated as any more special than any other living creature ... and that means life will go on as usual ... suffering and all.
How does that belief grab you Ink???
A level playing field is not TO your liking ... IS it???
NAAAAHHHHH I didn't think so!
I guess that is one theory but I think Jesus has more credibility on the subject.
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#248581 Feb 22, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
When was burning someone at the stake a Jewish punishment?
Just as occurs with you and your association with your bible, you read into my words whatever comes to your mind.

I never stated it was a Jewish punishment. Burning at the stake was a Catholic punishment in the name of an imaginary Jewish god.
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#248582 Feb 22, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
NO! I leave that up to you.

June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#248583 Feb 22, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess that is one theory but I think Jesus has more credibility on the subject.
REALLY???

According to you, when exactly should I take the bible literally or not literally??? Would it be when you give me permission to do it your way?

June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#248584 Feb 22, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Try reading the New Testament as actually learn about that which you criticize. Be factual.
I suggest you follow your own words of advise.

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#248585 Feb 22, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
It is what people take from the words in the bible that make the bibles the scapegoats for human nature.
Just as you desire to believe from what you read in the bible that you will be in heaven with Jehovah ... people desired from what they took from the words in their bibles to believe that a god wanted them to burn others at the stake.
So they and you just make it up for your own convenience?
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#248586 Feb 22, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as occurs with you and your association with your bible, you read into my words whatever comes to your mind.
I never stated it was a Jewish punishment. Burning at the stake was a Catholic punishment in the name of an imaginary Jewish god.
There are no Catholics in the Bible. It concerns mostly Jews. Read it and see.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#248587 Feb 22, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
REALLY???
According to you, when exactly should I take the bible literally or not literally??? Would it be when you give me permission to do it your way?
You have use some common sense.
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#248588 Feb 22, 2013
It's a pity that free-range eggs are too expensive for people who live on very limited budgets. If all people could afford free-range eggs, the chickens would be allowed to roam free rather than spending their whole lives in tiny cages ... six to a cage.

Life is cruel to such chickens. I used to work in the barns and most all the feathers would scratched off of some those chickens from them jumping and clawing at each other.

But it seems the gods are content with watching the suffering and doing nothing to make sure the chickens live in comfort. Sarcasm intended.
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#248589 Feb 22, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
There are no Catholics in the Bible. It concerns mostly Jews. Read it and see.
The new testament was compiled BY Catholics. According to the Jews, they already had the WHOLE truth of them being Jehovah's chosen few in the old testament.

I suggest you should leave the bible alone before you end up in an asylum, as occurred with many other bible thumpers who craved to know and were certain they did know truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 3 hr Chalupa Batgirl 12,893
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 4 hr NoahLovesU 57,493
News British neo-Nazi comes out as gay and Jewish, b... 6 hr EdmondWA 6
News Trump pledges fealty to religious values, a oeM... 7 hr Red Crosse 145
NE Jedediah 8 hr Frankie Rizzo 1
News Gay bar opens near Macon Road, drawing visitors... 8 hr Vic H 663
News Lesbian couple sues airline, claiming discrimin... 9 hr Pope Closet Emeritus 1
News Is Hollywood's Rape Culture Like a Gay Bar? 10 hr Pope Closet Emeritus 29
VP Mike Pence says gays should be hung 22 hr Wondering 4
More from around the web