Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Full Story

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#244234 Dec 15, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
From my perspective, your are. In countless posts you continually debunked the Catholic religion and puffed up your own new spiffy religion of Wicca as something SPECIAL!
Your "perspective" is skewed. I did no such thing.

Since: Sep 09

Mackenzie, Canada

#244235 Dec 15, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Then they would be either homosexual or heterasexual. Where does the bi come in if they don't want both?
Bisexuals are attracted to both genders, but that doesn't mean they are promiscuous. If the person choose to be with a female, he/she might stay forever with that female. If the person chose to be with a male, he/she might stay forever with that one male.

Being bisexual just means attraction to both genders.

I am attracted to the male gender, but that doesn't mean that I am having sex or a relationship with two males at the same time. It just means that I am heterosexual.

Mackenzie, Canada

#244236 Dec 15, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
But that's not what you said, Liar.
You said I was "ticked off" at one, and left it to "adore" the other. THAT is what you said, and it was a lie.
There you go ... spinning words again. Ticked off, disillusioned, fed-up, disenchanted ... take your pick. It all comes from the same emotion ... which results in "I'm outta here!"

You no longer placed value on Catholicism ... period!!!

Mackenzie, Canada

#244237 Dec 15, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Your "perspective" is skewed. I did no such thing.
Well, at least that time you didn't refer to me as a lying fraud.

Time and again you put down the beliefs of the Catholics. I was there and joined in on the "fun."

Mackenzie, Canada

#244238 Dec 15, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
No one said anything about them wanting one of each at the same time, Idiot.
They are sexually attracted to both genders. I don't know how else to dumb this down for you.
Damn, you're so stupid. How did you survive this long?
Bitner was right when she says she's not expected by her religion to love people.

The goddess simply smiles on Bitner ... no matter what her behavior.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#244239 Dec 15, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go ... spinning words again. Ticked off, disillusioned, fed-up, disenchanted ... take your pick. It all comes from the same emotion ... which results in "I'm outta here!"
You no longer placed value on Catholicism ... period!!!
Again, that is not what you said. You said I left the one to "adore" the other. I'm not spinning, YOU are lying.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#244240 Dec 15, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Bitner was right when she says she's not expected by her religion to love people.
That's what is so appealing about Wicca.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#244241 Dec 15, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, at least that time you didn't refer to me as a lying fraud.
Time and again you put down the beliefs of the Catholics. I was there and joined in on the "fun."
No, I have put down specific Catholics.

And still, I have not advertized Wicca. I have never claimed it's "special". I have always been clear that it's simply the right religion for me.

You are a lying fraud. I mention it when I feel like it. Sometimes, it simply goes without saying.

Mackenzie, Canada

#244242 Dec 15, 2012
It's no fun to have a judgmental god hovering over you, ready to pounce on every mis-de-meaner.

But Bitner now has it made. The goddess doesn't judge at all.

It's too bad that the deities are either very cruel, or they don't give a rat's ass.

But, when people create images of gods, what else can be expected of such fool-heartiness???

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#244243 Dec 15, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, that's just you trying to imply that I implied that last. Just you being the lying fraud you are.

There, happy? I said it twice in a row, and now you have something to whine about.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#244244 Dec 15, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Bisexuals are attracted to both genders, but that doesn't mean they are promiscuous. If the person choose to be with a female, he/she might stay forever with that female. If the person chose to be with a male, he/she might stay forever with that one male.
Being bisexual just means attraction to both genders.
I am attracted to the male gender, but that doesn't mean that I am having sex or a relationship with two males at the same time. It just means that I am heterosexual.
Doesn't matter, I still think plural marriage will be the next civil rights test.

“Dancing Lights”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#244245 Dec 15, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
So how come you have to try and explain your position over and over? Nobody understands anything you say.
I do so I guess it isn't "nobody".

Mackenzie, Canada

#244246 Dec 15, 2012
Gerald Gardner created an image of a goddess that Alex Sanders (bisexual) refused to accept into his psyche ... so Alex morphed the goddess that previously cursed homosexuals (bisexuals) into the goddess now celebrated by all Wiccans ... even the Gardnerian Wiccans ... which is a bit "tricky" ... but where there's human will, there's human way.

Non-human animals don't manipulate religious games of fantasy and USE them as a "devout" pastime. Yet humans in religion believe they are to non-human animals AND to each other ... superior.

Something is VERY wrong with that picture.

Did Gerald get it right ... did Alex get it right ... or did both of them get it wrong???

“Dancing Lights”

Location hidden

#244247 Dec 15, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Lenghtly, yes. Clear, no.
The fact is Jesus said He was the Son of the only God, not one of many.
Jesus never did directly come right out and say that in the bible. Called himself the "son of man" quite a bit but never said he was god OR the son of god. Writings that came after him implied that he did say that. If what you want to believe is that Jesus is the son of god, the only god (whatever THAT means) that's fine but don't lie about it.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#244248 Dec 15, 2012
Svaha wrote:
<quoted text>
I do so I guess it isn't "nobody".
Good maybe you can explain her position on abortion and Christ better than she can to help the rest of us understand.

Mackenzie, Canada

#244249 Dec 15, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't matter, I still think plural marriage will be the next civil rights test.
If it's consensual, it's none of my business.

“Dancing Lights”

Location hidden

#244250 Dec 15, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Personally I have no problem with a plural marriage as long as all the partners are consenting ADULTS, enter into it willing and the wifes have the option to leave it at will with their kids. My problem is that the social security system is set up between TWO married people and the children that come from it. If a man has 20 wives and 3 kids from each wife the social security system shouldn't be obliged to take care of all those people if the man dies untimely. If they're willing to form their own safety net that targets their specific need (children MUST be taken care of) I don't have a problem with it. Why should I?

“Dancing Lights”

Location hidden

#244251 Dec 15, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Good maybe you can explain her position on abortion and Christ better than she can to help the rest of us understand.
I may not agree with her positions or even like them but I understand her position just fine. You don't have to AGREE with someone's stance to do that you know

Mackenzie, Canada

#244252 Dec 15, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what is so appealing about Wicca.
Of course it's appealing. But you don't seem to realize when as a Christian you claim that "GOD" loves everybody ... you are doing the same as Bitner is doing when she claims the goddess loves everybody.

I don't believe in the existence of your imaginary god any more than I believe in Bitner's goddess of unconditional love.

To me, it's all silly child's-play.

Fantasy is no doubt uplifting for those who play the games ... but as you pit your god against Bitner's goddess ... troubles arise immediately ... as both of you defend your own cults to the bitter end of stupidity!!!

Mackenzie, Canada

#244253 Dec 15, 2012
Svaha wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus never did directly come right out and say that in the bible. Called himself the "son of man" quite a bit but never said he was god OR the son of god. Writings that came after him implied that he did say that. If what you want to believe is that Jesus is the son of god, the only god (whatever THAT means) that's fine but don't lie about it.
The moment people debate the meanings of scriptures they get bogged down into defending their own interpretations.

Brewer’s Dictionary of Phrase & Fable by Ivor H. Evans … First published 1817.

Odium theologicum (o di um the o loj ikim)(Lat.). The bitter hatred of rival theologians. No wars so sanguinary as holy wars; no persecutions so relentless as religious persecutions; no hatred so bitter as theological hatred.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge resigns so he won't have to marry gay cou... 10 min Reverend Alan 682
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 30 min Reverend Alan 3,828
CBS Network's 'Home for the Holidays' Special W... 35 min zelda fitz 17
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 40 min Reverend Alan 2,479
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 49 min hELMS 56,664
White, straight women leading surge in infertil... 1 hr liy 22
Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler? 1 hr Pro-Ukraine 2,725
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 5 hr NorCal Native 3,374
Study Suggests But Doesn't Prove Genetic Link t... 7 hr DebraE 203
Gay couples exchange vows in Montana after ruling 13 hr WeTheSheeple 46