Catholic Church Waging War on Women a...

Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

There are 218493 comments on the Fables of the reconstruction story from Oct 30, 2007, titled Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays. In it, Fables of the reconstruction reports that:

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fables of the reconstruction.

Since: Sep 09

Delta, Canada

#246675 Jan 16, 2013
Ink goes against the teaching of the pope when it pertains to god-offenders burning in hell and claims that "god" loves everyone.

But when it pertains to homosexuality, or making abortion illegal ... Ink supports the dogmas of the pope.

Ink is a fly by night Catholic that grabs onto the scripures of Ink's preferential whims and Ink perceives that Ink is on a HOLY path.

YUCK!!!

Delta, Canada

#246676 Jan 16, 2013
Those in religion tried to, and still try to force homosexuals to be heterosexuals.

Yet they balk like bunking neighing broncos when anyone suggests that religion is the root of the problems.

"Leave me and my religion alone they SCREAM" ... while they are busy bullying those who are gay WITH their religion!

Despicable creatures.

Delta, Canada

#246677 Jan 16, 2013
bucking neighing broncos

Delta, Canada

#246678 Jan 16, 2013
Quotation marks in the wrong place.

"Leave me and my religion alone," they SCREAM
Catholic Girl

United States

#246679 Jan 16, 2013
June there's better stories in the bible. Only the individual knows real reason they suffer.
=== Maybe they didn't ask for forgiveness or couldn't forgive.
===Maybe they had to much pride or deceit in them.
===Maybe they never truly believed in the Holy Trinity.
==== Maybe they crossed the line somewhere in their lives and thought nothing of it.
-----
Who really knows, God is the only perfect one who really knows.
Better keep in touch with Him and ask our guardian angel for light and guard, to rule and guide us.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#246680 Jan 16, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
I wonder how many homosexuals (on their wedding days to the opposite genders) felt in their guts that the marriages went against every impulse in their beings ... yet they wanted desperately to please others?
Religion said they must ... and so they did ... with disastrous results.
Many homosexuals marry the opposite gender for reasons other than religion.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#246681 Jan 16, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
Ink goes against the teaching of the pope when it pertains to god-offenders burning in hell and claims that "god" loves everyone.
But when it pertains to homosexuality, or making abortion illegal ... Ink supports the dogmas of the pope.
Ink is a fly by night Catholic that grabs onto the scripures of Ink's preferential whims and Ink perceives that Ink is on a HOLY path.
YUCK!!!
Ink can think for herself which I know you hate.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#246682 Jan 16, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
My guess is, your concept of a golden age would be ... if everyone became a Catholic created in YOUR image.
Takes a huge ego to proclaim what others concepts would be.

Ego seems to be part of the atheist doctrine.

Delta, Canada

#246683 Jan 16, 2013
Theologians in religions created the myth that homosexuality was offensive to a god.

Then homosexuals grew up all too often believing the myth, learned to hate themselves, and because of the self-hatred committed suicide.

And that is why and when the trouble for homosexuals began ... and continues to this day.

The teaching of religion was the culprit!

If people don't set such nasty thoughts free ... the thoughts will continue to have priority in the minds of those such as Fred Phelps, etc.

The religion gave the bullies of the world an excuse that they USE as a reason ... to hate.

And theologians such as the pope, are proud of their "accomplishments."

Delta, Canada

#246684 Jan 16, 2013
Catholic Girl wrote:
June there's better stories in the bible. Only the individual knows real reason they suffer.
=== Maybe they didn't ask for forgiveness or couldn't forgive.
===Maybe they had to much pride or deceit in them.
===Maybe they never truly believed in the Holy Trinity.
==== Maybe they crossed the line somewhere in their lives and thought nothing of it.
-----
Why did your imaginary god create a realm where non-human forms of life continually suffer!!!

You only adore your religion because the theologians promised if you had unwavering faith in what they taught ... you would be saved.

If you thought YOU would burn in hell, my guess is, you would throw the bible itself into the flames.

Delta, Canada

#246685 Jan 16, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Takes a huge ego to proclaim what others concepts would be.
Ego seems to be part of the atheist doctrine.
Yet you believe YOUR adorable concepts are holy to a god.

Silly fool!!!

Delta, Canada

#246686 Jan 16, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Ink can think for herself which I know you hate.
Of course you can. And you are certian that the holy god adores you for your thoughts.

Fool!!!

Delta, Canada

#246687 Jan 16, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Many homosexuals marry the opposite gender for reasons other than religion.
Don't be ridiculous.

They are attracted to their own gender ... NOT the opposite gender!

Delta, Canada

#246688 Jan 16, 2013
It is plain that Ink also believes as the pope believes ... that homosexuals are not really homosexual ... they are just "disordered" heterosexual ... making them offensive to the "loving" god.

Such ridiculous people will continue on their beaten paths and are certain that a god is smiling on their every thought and deed.

Delta, Canada

#246689 Jan 16, 2013
Catholic Girl wrote:
Who really knows
Good question? My guess is ... it's not the theologians that taught you to be entrenched in Catholic dogma.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#246690 Jan 16, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
It is plain that Ink also believes as the pope believes ... that homosexuals are not really homosexual ... they are just "disordered" heterosexual ... making them offensive to the "loving" god.
Such ridiculous people will continue on their beaten paths and are certain that a god is smiling on their every thought and deed.
Has anybody told you that yoyu are nuts today, if not let me be the first.

Delta, Canada

#246691 Jan 16, 2013
Once any cult in entrenched in keeping the faith of what they are taught is truth within the cult, deprogramming is often a hopeless task.

The theologians taught that doubt is the enemy rather than the friend, and the believers being certain that they are pleasing god ... never cast a shadow of doubt on the words of the theologians.

Bondage to the cults is secure and often unchange-able.

What a shame.

Delta, Canada

#246692 Jan 16, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Has anybody told you that yoyu are nuts today, if not let me be the first.
I suggest you try addressing the issue of homosexuality.

Do you believe that homosexuals are actually disordered heterosexuals, and that if they have sex with their same gender that "god" will be offended?
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#246693 Jan 16, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
Once any cult in entrenched in keeping the faith of what they are taught is truth within the cult, deprogramming is often a hopeless task.
The theologians taught that doubt is the enemy rather than the friend, and the believers being certain that they are pleasing god ... never cast a shadow of doubt on the words of the theologians.
Bondage to the cults is secure and often unchange-able.
What a shame.
What is a shame is that you can't open your heart or mind to anything larger than youself.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#246694 Jan 16, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest you try addressing the issue of homosexuality.
Do you believe that homosexuals are actually disordered heterosexuals, and that if they have sex with their same gender that "god" will be offended?
This seems to be your own personal cause and I am sorry that you feel God had something to do with your suffering.

I have many personal problems too and I don't blame God for any of them. I deal with them and hope He gives me the strength and wisdom to rise above.

A personal relationship with God is just that, personal. My belief is that God will be happy to be invited into anyone's life.

I don't think about nor am I concerned about homosexuality so it never enters my mind what God thinks. I know what I do wrong and it is enough effort to deal with that.

It seems that the laws are changing to accommodate gays. That should sufficent.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 12 min Terra Firma 14,607
News Excited by Trump, gay Republicans struggle with... 18 min Trumping On 62
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 23 min June VanDerMark 10,938
News NBA Moves All-Star Game Out of North Carolina O... 34 min Wondering 36
News Boy Scouts faring well a year after easing ban ... 40 min Wondering 6
Little Robbie's Happy Place 1 hr WasteWater 37
News Justicea s gay marriage order halts licenses in... (Jan '16) 1 hr DaveinMass 474
Is Little Robbie safe and sound? 1 hr WasteWater 36
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 hr Frankie Rizzo 38,405
More from around the web