Catholic Church Waging War on Women a...

Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

There are 219901 comments on the Fables of the reconstruction story from Oct 30, 2007, titled Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays. In it, Fables of the reconstruction reports that:

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fables of the reconstruction.

Since: Sep 09

Fraser Lake, Canada

#245161 Dec 25, 2012
Aviela wrote:
<quoted text> Good point.
And here is the JW, that would willingly allow children to die for lack of life-sustaining blood!

But aren't you HOLY though ... in your own eyes???
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#245162 Dec 25, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
What you refer to as "good" esteem, I refer to as blatant religious cult indoctrination.
You perceive you are special to a god, and others are evil.
That is the nature of your Christian cult ... that is responsible for centuries of abuse as millions of people were tortured and murdered by orders of crazed theologians.
We are all special as human being poor boy. But you have defiled yourself and are now no more than a brown mess spread out on Gods golden table.

Fraser Lake, Canada

#245163 Dec 25, 2012
The masters of the religious cults have spoken!

Make sure you pay heed to their words. They KNOW their gods exist ... to serve THEM with all that is GOOD and WONDERFUL.

It's just OTHER people that are filled with evil.

Make sure you follow them, as they are humble in their sermons!!!

Sarcasm intended!!!
Peaches

Houston, TX

#245164 Dec 25, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
What you refer to as "good" esteem, I refer to as blatant religious cult indoctrination.
You perceive you are special to a god, and others are evil.
That is the nature of your Christian cult ... that is responsible for centuries of abuse as millions of people were tortured and murdered by orders of crazed theologians.
Isn't it true Hilter was a atheist.Are you partly responsible for religious terrorism, the spread of relativism, and isn't atheist the same as Communism? Are all atheist the same as Hilter. All atheist represent Hilter isn't that true?

Fraser Lake, Canada

#245165 Dec 25, 2012
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You blind fool, heterosexuality is pure, and the sexually of the straight is like fresh air, you poor poor man, you cannot force what gives freedom, rebellious little turd.
So if homosexuals obey your words, they will be PURE as you are PURE ... RIGHT!

Arrogant diot!!!

Fraser Lake, Canada

#245166 Dec 25, 2012
Peaches wrote:
<quoted text> Isn't it true Hilter was a atheist.Are you partly responsible for religious terrorism, the spread of relativism, and isn't atheist the same as Communism? Are all atheist the same as Hilter. All atheist represent Hilter isn't that true?
Hitler was Catholic!

He learned HOW to be brutal from his Catholic history.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#245167 Dec 25, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Yu haven't learned a thing from what I've posted from history. NOTHING!
All that is your focus is your own salvation!
You FOOL!
I actually have. Some of it gets so redundant that I have to take a break now and then and scroll. All you have pointed out is how men abuse their real and perceived power. Power is probably the culprit here not a faith in God. That may be why Christ said that it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to go to heaven. Rich isn't bad in itself but the power it brings can be corrupting and the people you post about are corrupt abusers of power.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#245168 Dec 25, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
And here is the JW, that would willingly allow children to die for lack of life-sustaining blood!
But aren't you HOLY though ... in your own eyes???
Like abortion?

Fraser Lake, Canada

#245169 Dec 25, 2012
This is what Hitler "learned" from his Catholic inheritance.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>

Mein Kampf … Adolf Hitler … Published 1939.

Pg. 146 down

We possess Authentic records of Chancellor Hitler's private views of the religious situation. One of these may be cited in part:'Hitler said concerning Catholic opposition, especially in Bavaria, that its fomentors were wasting their time. They might as well stop pipe-dreaming. He would not follow the example of Bismark. He was a Catholic. Providence had arranged that. Bismarck had failed because he had been a Protestant - and Protestants have no conception of what the Catholic Church is. The important thing was to sense what people felt in religious matters and what endeared the Church to them. If the clerical caste would not disappear voluntarily, he would direct propaganda against the Church until people would be unable to hide their disgust when the word 'Church' was mentioned. Why, it was necessary only to make Church history popular. He would have films made. Looking at them the German people would see how the clergy had exploited them, lived off them. How they had sucked the money out of the country. How they had worked hand in glove with the Jews, how they had practiced immoral vice, how they had spread lies. These films would be so interesting that everybody would itch to see them. He would make the clergy ridiculous. He would expose all the tangled mass of corruption, selfishness and deceit of which they had been guilty. Let the bourgeoisie tear its hair. He would have the youth and the people on his side. He would guarantee that if he set his mind to it, he could destroy the Church in a few years. The whole institution was just a hollow shell. One good kick, and it would tumble together in a heap.'

Fraser Lake, Canada

#245170 Dec 25, 2012
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Posts little the thread with foul and uncoth behavior.
I am uncouth and you are HOLY ... RIGHT???

Day and night does a god whisper sweet NOTHINGS in your ears!

:)
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#245171 Dec 25, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I am uncouth and you are HOLY ... RIGHT???
Day and night does a god whisper sweet NOTHINGS in your ears!
:)
Aww so sweet of you, "I won't let go of you, I'll always love you mother satan, I'll do any-anything, I will live with you forever, forever, I would kill myself for you satan".

“Dancing Lights”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#245172 Dec 25, 2012
Peaches wrote:
<quoted text> Isn't it true Hilter was a atheist.Are you partly responsible for religious terrorism, the spread of relativism, and isn't atheist the same as Communism? Are all atheist the same as Hilter. All atheist represent Hilter isn't that true?
We've gone over these facts before. Hitler was a devout Catholic. He used his faith as an excuse to murder Jews and others who he considered less than human. Some things never change. I really do like "religion is like having a penis. It's okay to have one. It's okay to be proud of it. Just don't take it out in public and wave it around":-)
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#245174 Dec 25, 2012
Svaha wrote:
<quoted text>
We've gone over these facts before. Hitler was a devout Catholic. He used his faith as an excuse to murder Jews and others who he considered less than human. Some things never change. I really do like "religion is like having a penis. It's okay to have one. It's okay to be proud of it. Just don't take it out in public and wave it around":-)
Where did you get the idea that Hitler was a devout Catholic. Could you show me from some non atheist source, like a real historian?

Fraser Lake, Canada

#245175 Dec 25, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you get the idea that Hitler was a devout Catholic. Could you show me from some non atheist source, like a real historian?

Therefore, I believe today that I am acting in the sense of the Almighty Creator: By warding off the Jews I am fighting for the Lord’s work.

Fraser Lake, Canada

#245176 Dec 25, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>

Here too, one can learn from the Catholic Church. Although its structure of doctrines in many instances collides, quite unnecessarily, with exact science and research, yet it is unwilling to sacrifice even one little syllable of its dogmas.

Fraser Lake, Canada

#245177 Dec 25, 2012
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww so sweet of you, "I won't let go of you, I'll always love you mother satan, I'll do any-anything, I will live with you forever, forever, I would kill myself for you satan".
Many people have killed themselves BECAUSE of devout belief in a mythical devil.

What a shame that people put faith in the words of crazed theologians.

Fraser Lake, Canada

#245178 Dec 25, 2012
And if the god existed, he would be much, MUCH WORSE than any devil ... as the all-powerful god would have to allow the devil to function in his own kingdom. If he was a god with a decent character he would remove the devil and say "Get behind me Satan ... I won't allow you to tempt and cause harm to my children."

Silly dogmas "work" ONLY for silly people!!!
Aviela

Los Angeles, CA

#245180 Dec 25, 2012
PASTOR RICHARDS wrote:
The only war the Catholic Church is Waging is the WAR on young choir boys BUTTOCKS! YOU PERVERTED child molesting sacks of garbage!
the will not go unpunished for their demonic acts
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#245185 Dec 25, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Therefore, I believe today that I am acting in the sense of the Almighty Creator: By warding off the Jews I am fighting for the Lord’s work.
There is plenty of information out there that Hitler believed something completely different in his private life. Besides, where is it in the doctrine of the Catholic Church to persucute Jews?

Although we now know that in his private writings and in his candid communications with his inner circle Adolf Hitler expressed his true thoughts and feelings of contempt for his Catholic Church, we also know that he was a shrewd politician who knew how to manipulate the churchmen of both of the major German faiths to his advantage, by convincing them at the time that he was a champion, rather than an opponent, of Christianity. Imagine that, Hitler was a two-faced politician!

According to an article published in the French magazine, Paris Soir, Aug. 5, 1939, William Patrick Hitler heard his uncle, Adolf Hitler, in fact say : "People must not know who I am. They must not know what I came from."
Hitler may well have been aware of what the great Greek philosopher had said on this subject 22 centuries earlier
"A tyrant needs to put on the appearance of uncommon devotion to religion. Subjects are less apprehensive of illegal treatment from a ruler whom they consider god-fearing and pious. On the other hand, they do less easily move against him, believing that he has the gods on his side

“Dancing Lights”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#245186 Dec 25, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it that it's so difficult for you folks to embrace your own? Read Hitler's speeches. Hitler makes his religious beliefs quite clear. Rev Phelps is another "good christian" you'd like to ignore. Sorry. Embrace him AND Hitler because he belongs to to you. Other religions and atheists have their own monsters. Embrace yours.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News North Carolina's rush to bigotry 5 min lides 1,621
News Violence follows California Trump rally, 17 arr... 5 min In Hillary Gays T... 1
Gay people are embarassing. 10 min Compliance Division 4
News N.C., Miss. 'religious freedom' measures hardly... 18 min Newt s Gimlet Rage 630
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 31 min Respect7l 34,200
News The Right Fights Wedding Cake War on Overly Nar... 33 min lides 10
The NE Jade Friday Thread 34 min Oswald 2
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 1 hr June VanDerMark 9,715
More from around the web