Catholic Church Waging War on Women a...

Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

There are 219900 comments on the Fables of the reconstruction story from Oct 30, 2007, titled Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays. In it, Fables of the reconstruction reports that:

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fables of the reconstruction.

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#245142 Dec 25, 2012
PLANET EARTH … the Final Chapter … Hal Lindsey

The word “rapture” comes from the Latin word rapios which means, literally, to be “caught up” or “snatched away.” The word was generally used to describe a pickpocket.

Prince George, Canada

#245143 Dec 25, 2012
It seems that the ignorant pope (as usual) is behind the time!
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>

National Catholic Reporter

Experts reject homosexuality as risk factor

(“Neither homosexual nor heterosexual orientation is a risk factor,” they said,“but rather, disordered or confused sexual orientation is a risk factor.”)

http://ncronline.org/blogs/ncr-today/vatican -...

Prince George, Canada

#245144 Dec 25, 2012
If you pay heed to the words of John Deifenbaker, lawyer and one-time Prime Minister of Canada, you will learn to not EVER trust those in religion to teach truth.

The following laws were put into "practise" by Christians.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>

The death penalty was then imposed for some fifty or sixty offences. The law was less harsh than it had been: no longer were prisoners drawn and quartered.

Prince George, Canada

#245145 Dec 25, 2012
I thank those such as Christopher Hitchens and Ayaan Hirsi Ali, for (in spite of their lives being treatened on more than one occasion by religious zealots)... risking their own lives to try to free people from religion.

Having been under the spell of cults, and having studies cults for many years ... I have joined the ones who claim ... "Religion is NOT good!"
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#245146 Dec 25, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you get enough of that nonsense in church to keep reinforcing your idea that a god is listening to you and caring about your NEEDS and DESIRES ... while from your perspective,"he" disowns "vile-sinners" and cuts off all association with THEM???
Silly self-ingratiating people!!!
If you really didn't believe in God, you wouldn't try so hard to convince other's to join you. You would just let it go and and it wouldn't matter what other's believe. There is still time to come out of the dark and into the light. It's a happier and more peacsful place.

Prince George, Canada

#245147 Dec 25, 2012
The preachers in the Rosicrucian order that willingly took my fathers money and promised my father "knowledge" in return, never came through WITH any knowledge, as it is plain they were preaching nonsense in the guise of knowledge.

The Christian preachers that willingly took my mother's money, promised her salvation in the future, as they also preached that "psychics" claiming to see the future were "evil."

Con artists in the guise of gods!!!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#245148 Dec 25, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Was heterosexuality FORCED on YOU???
:)
You blind fool, heterosexuality is pure, and the sexually of the straight is like fresh air, you poor poor man, you cannot force what gives freedom, rebellious little turd.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#245149 Dec 25, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand that those who are gay are "different" than am I. That doesn't make them evil or abnormal. To be different IS normal.
I am attracted to men because I am heterosexual.
They are attracted to their own gender because they are homosexual.
I don't expect you to understand, as you have been totally indoctrinated by your idiot pope.
You both think you are perfect! I perceive you are both full of ignorance and arrogance.
You foolish little child. Homosexuality is different from humanity, not different individually you fool!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#245150 Dec 25, 2012
DayStorm wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, Satan has bound you and made you believe that there isn't a God.
You are in bondage to an evil taskmaster. He's made you believe that you're smarter than the average bear, that you have nothing to fear, that you are in control.
What is your reward June for listening to the lies of Satan? An eternity without God and an eternity in everlasting punishment.
WOW! You are SOoooooooooo brilliant. You won't praise your dark lord once you're in his filthy realm. You'll be screaming for God to save you, but at that point, it's going to be too late.
The poor young boy will be sitting and desolving in a firy hot bath of sulpher and liquid fire all cooking up sizzling in the pan, dying and being destroyed forever, never ending. He will look at the stars, the beauty of them, the soothing colours of the bright carming stars like the taste of sweet coconut milk. He will star at them, begging beauty, begging existence, his own existence begging to be let out, but will come and know he will burn for ever, his eyes will be full of tears, full of water, the pain will increase his misery and the hot firy liquid will wallow in his own misery, trying, starring out into the sky, the poor boy, innocent will be burning for ever, for his crimes. AMEN! GOD BLESS! God spread his blessings with the fires of hell!
Aviela

Van Nuys, CA

#245151 Dec 25, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
If you really didn't believe in God, you wouldn't try so hard to convince other's to join you. You would just let it go and and it wouldn't matter what other's believe. There is still time to come out of the dark and into the light. It's a happier and more peacsful place.
Good point.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#245152 Dec 25, 2012
DayStorm wrote:
<quoted text>
Just so you know, when you addressed Svaha in this post, she's not a "son" she's a lesbian.
A butch eh?
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#245153 Dec 25, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I never chose to be heterosexual.
So I believe that those who are homosexual never chose to be homosexual.
It's common sense.
No its not. It is natural do have a good self esteem, but a poor self esteem is what people work on from narcissism fool, so no child, it is not commom sense.

Prince George, Canada

#245154 Dec 25, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Yu haven't learned a thing from what I've posted from history. NOTHING!

All that is your focus is your own salvation!

You FOOL!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#245155 Dec 25, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
If I had spend eternity with the likes of you, I'd rather burn in hell!
You are disgusting!!!
And now you are claiming you hate Gods holiness. God is said to be an eternal fire hell. To believers Gods fire is heaven, but to you Gods fire is hell. He will burn you, disolve you inside him, and his hot liquid and fire will gobble you all up.
Aviela

Van Nuys, CA

#245156 Dec 25, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point

Prince George, Canada

#245157 Dec 25, 2012
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
No its not. It is natural do have a good self esteem, but a poor self esteem is what people work on from narcissism fool, so no child, it is not commom sense.
What you refer to as "good" esteem, I refer to as blatant religious cult indoctrination.

You perceive you are special to a god, and others are evil.

That is the nature of your Christian cult ... that is responsible for centuries of abuse as millions of people were tortured and murdered by orders of crazed theologians.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#245158 Dec 25, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Yu haven't learned a thing from what I've posted from history. NOTHING!
All that is your focus is your own salvation!
You FOOL!
Your Posts little the thread with foul and uncoth behavior.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#245159 Dec 25, 2012
*litter, not little
Peaches

Houston, TX

#245160 Dec 25, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you get enough of that nonsense in church to keep reinforcing your idea that a god is listening to you and caring about your NEEDS and DESIRES ... while from your perspective,"he" disowns "vile-sinners" and cuts off all association with THEM???
Silly self-ingratiating people!!!
Isn't it strange that people (June) can believe in atheist and hate it when someone else believe otherwise? Why is it okay for them and not others to have their beliefs.

Prince George, Canada

#245161 Dec 25, 2012
Aviela wrote:
<quoted text> Good point.
And here is the JW, that would willingly allow children to die for lack of life-sustaining blood!

But aren't you HOLY though ... in your own eyes???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obama: Notion that being armed would have saved... 7 min Wondering 881
News Man Accused Of Firing Paintballs At Stockton Ga... 41 min Mullahing It Over 45
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 43 min EdmondWA 37,222
News Cabinet's Justine Greening reveals 'I'm in a ha... 44 min Mullahing It Over 1
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 49 min ImFree2Choose 571
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 54 min Frankie Rizzo 12,943
News Extra security moves honorees to withdraw from ... 1 hr Mullahing It Over 3
More from around the web