Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

Oct 30, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Fables of the reconstruction

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Comments (Page 10,437)

Showing posts 208,721 - 208,740 of219,864
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Sep 09

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you are not, nor have ever been, Gardnerian, or even Wiccan, what you say is just wishful thinking on your part.
So, I can't learn about Wicca from OTHERS, but just you are the royal goddess of ALL the teachings HUH???

You are indeed FULL of yourself and your self-perceive power to control.

I've learned from other Wiccans that Gardner DID teach that the goddess curses homosexuals.

I don't need your permission to learn from others what you HID from me and tried to bury, so that your Wiccan religion would appear nice and cuddly and loving from its beginnings.

You are very deceptive and continue to still try to cover up and justify what popped out as the father of Wicca's homophobia.
Ink

Morrisville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
What exactly is a "last minute" abortion? Is that one minute before 9 months gestation???
Meant as tongue-in-cheek.
It means late enough for some of them to be born alive and breathing. That's why congress had to pass the 'Born Alive Infant Act' to make sure these babies were cared for and left to die or be killed. Am I telling you something you don't know?
Ink

Morrisville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

and 'not' left to die

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

If this mother just happened to have killed her own children, would that mean she is evil ... or would it mean that she will have to meet herself through reincarnation to pay her karmic debt, or will she have to pay the price of guilt as she rots in prison for losing herself to her flash of angry and out of control emotions, until the day she dies?
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>

To say that a person is evil, is an eradication of having to think about it.

Author unknown

Three young children found dead in Drummondville home under ‘suspicious’ circumstances

http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/12/03/three...

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

June VanDerMark wrote:
My guess is there would be nothing Bitner would appreciate more than to be recognized as the "Mother of Wicca."
Although Gardner morphed his male dominant religions of the Masons and the Rosicrucians to morph to goddess worship, Gardner still believed the high priestess only took over when the high priest was not able to "perform" the rituals.
And it's just TOO "cute" how the modern Wiccans use the word "tradition" rather than "denomination," and "dedicant" rather than neophyte ... as it separates them from the "vile" Christians that they accused of killing the Pagans as "witches," while in reality, the Christians were busy killing each other as witches.
Wicca is a fluff-bunny religion, where the goddess loves everybody. She has no "balls" as do the mean and judgmental gods of the Muslims, Jews and Christians.
Religion is a joke where the adherents try to morph their beliefs into reality.
No, your guess about me is wrong. Just like your "guesses" about me always are.

And no, you're talking about that quote from Gardner in the book that was not about Wicca. I looked that up, and he was talking about ancient peoples.

The rest of your post ignored for being full of meaningless speculation and lies.
Ink

Morrisville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you "forgot" to answer my question, so I'll try again.
Do you believe that "god" will welcome homosexuals into heaven if on earth they enjoy sex with each other and are "unrepentant?"
I believe sex with someone you are not married to is a sin. I don't believe that sinful people who haven't sought God's forgiveness will go to heaven. Having said that, I don't believe they go to hell either.

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
It means late enough for some of them to be born alive and breathing. That's why congress had to pass the 'Born Alive Infant Act' to make sure these babies were cared for and left to die or be killed. Am I telling you something you don't know?
The question remains ... if a young mother was going to abort even one day before the fetus was to expel from the womb, would you rather she performs the abortion at home ... goes to a butcher elsewhere ... or has qualified medical staff to help her so that she doesn't die and can go back to her loved-ones after the ordeal?

Those are your choices. History proved again and again and again that when a women young or elderly doesn't want that upcoming baby in her womb, she will get rid of it however necessary.

It's not my place to judge HER morals. It's my place to judge my own sense of what I believe is right ... and whatever it takes, I want the women to survive their abortions.

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe sex with someone you are not married to is a sin. I don't believe that sinful people who haven't sought God's forgiveness will go to heaven. Having said that, I don't believe they go to hell either.
You didn't answer my question.

Yes or no???

Do you believe that "god" will welcome homosexuals into heaven if on earth they enjoy sex with each other and are "unrepentant?"

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
"So, I can't learn about Wicca from OTHERS, but just you are the royal goddess of ALL the teachings HUH???"

Nonsense, Ms Drama Queen. Of course you can learn, IF that was what you were REALLY trying to do, that is. We both know it's not, however. You're just desperately searching for anything that will prove me wrong. That's not "studying", nor will you actually learn anything from it.

Still, learning about Gardnerian Wicca will NOT give you the authority to determine who is, and is not, a "real" Gardnerian.

"You are indeed FULL of yourself and your self-perceive power to control."

Complete nonsense.

"I've learned from other Wiccans that Gardner DID teach that the goddess curses homosexuals."

Bullshit.

"I don't need your permission to learn from others what you HID from me and tried to bury, so that your Wiccan religion would appear nice and cuddly and loving from its beginnings."

I hid nothing about Gardner from you, you narcissistic bitch. The world does not revolve around you.

"You are very deceptive and continue to still try to cover up and justify what popped out as the father of Wicca's homophobia."

I am doing no such thing, you lying sack of shit. I'm just telling you that your claim is wrong. Despite the fact that it was Gardner's belief that the Goddess curses homosexuals, and despite the fact that they were not at first welcomed into Gardnerian Wicca, it was NEVER a teaching of Wicca that "the Goddess curses homosexuals". That is a fact.

And YOU'RE just pissed because you can't prove me wrong. Suck it up, Buttercup.

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew of an aborted fetus at five months gestation that cried.

There is a lot of sadness in the world. I suggest you blame "god" for creating us faulty humans. He should have done better. Sarcasm intended!

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
"So, I can't learn about Wicca from OTHERS, but just you are the royal goddess of ALL the teachings HUH???"
Nonsense, Ms Drama Queen. Of course you can learn, IF that was what you were REALLY trying to do, that is. We both know it's not, however. You're just desperately searching for anything that will prove me wrong. That's not "studying", nor will you actually learn anything from it.
Still, learning about Gardnerian Wicca will NOT give you the authority to determine who is, and is not, a "real" Gardnerian.
"You are indeed FULL of yourself and your self-perceive power to control."
Complete nonsense.
"I've learned from other Wiccans that Gardner DID teach that the goddess curses homosexuals."
Bullshit.
"I don't need your permission to learn from others what you HID from me and tried to bury, so that your Wiccan religion would appear nice and cuddly and loving from its beginnings."
I hid nothing about Gardner from you, you narcissistic bitch. The world does not revolve around you.
"You are very deceptive and continue to still try to cover up and justify what popped out as the father of Wicca's homophobia."
I am doing no such thing, you lying sack of shit. I'm just telling you that your claim is wrong. Despite the fact that it was Gardner's belief that the Goddess curses homosexuals, and despite the fact that they were not at first welcomed into Gardnerian Wicca, it was NEVER a teaching of Wicca that "the Goddess curses homosexuals". That is a fact.
And YOU'RE just pissed because you can't prove me wrong. Suck it up, Buttercup.
For now, I'm done with you on this issue. You can cast spells on yourself for a change.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
For now, I'm done with you on this issue. You can cast spells on yourself for a change.
You really think I've been casting spells on YOU.

LOL, you freakin ridiculous.

Of course you're done. You can't prove me wrong.

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

This type of dictatorship never did work.

To threaten a woman who is intent on aborting her fetus, has no power over the woman whatsoever. She will abort and that is THAT!
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>

Offences against the Person Act 1861

58. Administering drugs or using instruments to procure abortion.
Every woman, being with child, who, with intent to procure her own miscarriage, shall unlawfully administer to herself any poison or other noxious thing, or shall unlawfully use any instrument or other means whatsoever with the like intent, and whosoever, with intent to procure the miscarriage of any woman, whether she be or be not with child, shall unlawfully administer to her or cause to be taken by her any poison or other noxious thing, or shall unlawfully use any instrument or other means whatsoever with the like intent, shall be guilty of felony, and being convicted thereof shall be liable […] 105 to be kept in penal servitude for life […] 106

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Seems like the other poster went offline soon after I did last night. I'm looking forward to actually seeing some "scientific non-religious facts" he keeps promising. So far, he's just given opinion.

I do hope he answers my question regarding WHERE he thinks this "responsibility" that the woman must continue a non-threatening pregnancy comes FROM.

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

I wonder if "god" approves of them culling the little god-eggs and sperm that have defects?

meant as sardonic humor.

The officials said the eggs or sperms from donors who are having some genetic illness like mental disorders, infectious diseases etc are not at all considered and it's taken care that the embryos are developed are healthy.

http://topnews.us/content/251995-donor-embryo...

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

At least now with birth control methods available it cut down on the need for women to have abortions.

The pope would like to do away with birth control. The result would be ... MORE abortions.

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

It's too bad that these nuns didn't have birth control.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>

Six thousand skulls of infants are reported to have been taken from a single fish-pond near a nunnery...." says Republican Senator Charles Sumner, LL.D., "The Barbarism of Slavery" (Washington, DC: 4 June 1860), p 172, in support of the Campaign for President by Abraham Lincoln.

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

There are “only two cases in which a woman was charged in any State with participating in her own abortion”: from Pennsylvania in 1911 and from Texas in 1922. There is no documented case since 1922 in which a woman has been charged in an abortion in the United States.

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

When the results are disastrous, watch them claim anti Semitism!!!

Israel says will stick with settlement plan despite European pressure

Britain, France, Spain, Sweden and Denmark summoned the Israeli ambassadors in their capitals to hear appeals for Netanyahu to reverse course and deep disapproval of the plan to erect 3,000 more homes in the occupied West Bank and East Jerusalem.

http://ca.reuters.com/article/topNews/idCABRE...

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

The "Jews for Jesus" Christians are helping these Jews supposedly go back to their homeland so that Jesus will "then" come to save them. They USE words from the new testament.

The Jews rest on the biblical premise that the holy land was originally theirs. The Jews USE words from the old testament.

These two groups will by their own wills to USE religion for their greed, yet bring about a third-world war, and in their own minds, turn Armageddon into a "fact."

Crazed zealots, one and all!

>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>

In a shift that raised the alarm among Palestinians and in world capitals, Netanyahu's pro-settler government also ordered "preliminary zoning and planning work" for thousands of housing units in areas including the "E1" zone east of Jerusalem.

Such construction in the barren hills of E1 has never been put into motion in the face of opposition from Israel's main ally, the United States. Building in the area could bisect the West Bank, cut off Palestinians from Jerusalem and further dim their hopes for a contiguous state.

The settlement plan, U.N. Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon said, would deal "an almost fatal blow" to a two-state solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

http://ca.reuters.com/article/topNews/idCABRE...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 208,721 - 208,740 of219,864
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••