Catholic Church Waging War on Women a...

Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

There are 220355 comments on the Fables of the reconstruction story from Oct 30, 2007, titled Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays. In it, Fables of the reconstruction reports that:

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fables of the reconstruction.

LargeLanguage

Abergele, UK

#244082 Dec 14, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
"Those in preferential religious cults seem to believe that if others would only see a "better way" ... as they see a better way, the world would be such a better place."
That's not me, Fraud. It's YOU who thinks that.
"Where selfishness thrives, the better way is to avoid all self-serving religious cults and pay heed ONLY to one's own conscience."
Thank you for proving my previous point. By the way, I DO pay heed only to my own conscience.
"For instance ... I treat Bitner as an ordinary mortal human, and she treats me as an "extremist."
You are an extremist.
"Before I studied Wicca, she treated me as a person worthy of respect.
She will lie about that issue ... but until I studied Wicca, she had no problems with me whatsoever. As she admitted ... "We got along just fine!"
That's because you weren't an extremist then. It had nothing to do with Wicca, but YOUR actions, Liar. You still haven't "studied" Wicca. Digging for dirt is not "studying". You are the one lying.
"Where there is a preferential religious cult ... there is favoritism ... and make NO mistake about that issue."
So? You're no different. Are you seriously suggesting people aren't allowed to prefer their own beliefs? LOL, what nonsense.
Why don't you want to defend wicca yourself? Worried the lie of wicca will be revealed? And there is direct evidence that shows homosexuality is unnatural and are no more than a mafia like cult.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#244083 Dec 14, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
The Wiccan religion was also "reformed," as (concerning homosexuality) the members changed the curse of the goddess to the love of the goddess.
My guess is, Gerald Gardner and company would not have believed in such "reform."
:)
Pure speculation on your part, and baseless. Neither of us has a clue what he would have thought today.

Since: Sep 09

Quesnel, Canada

#244084 Dec 14, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I responded to your post implying that only if people study religion, they would see clearly,
Those in religion who claim to see the "future" as do you, simply fantasize and PRETEND to see in a clear "fashion."

That is my point!

Quesnel, Canada

#244085 Dec 14, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Pure speculation on your part, and baseless. Neither of us has a clue what he would have thought today.
And you would like to believe that Gerald would create a new goddess that loves homosexuals ... RIGHT Bitner?

Quesnel, Canada

#244086 Dec 14, 2012
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you want to defend wicca yourself? Worried the lie of wicca will be revealed? And there is direct evidence that shows homosexuality is unnatural and are no more than a mafia like cult.
I believe homosexuality IS normal. But then, the preachers' words never had any affect on me to make me into a homophobe, as is the case with you.

Quesnel, Canada

#244087 Dec 14, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'm responding to your stupid assumption that people don't know the history of their own religions,
I don't believe that many DO know the history, including you. You just pretend to know all these things AFTER I post them from other authors that studied history.

You admitted at one time that you don't study much history.

Arrogant woman!!!

Quesnel, Canada

#244088 Dec 14, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't have a problem with you posting what Wiccans believe. I had a problem with the erroneous conclusions you drew from those beliefs, and your lies about them.
I've posted from the opinions of countless other Wiccans that were at odds with your Wiccan beliefs, and still you referred to me as a liar.

Yet at the same time you claimed that Wiccans don't have any leaders, and believe what THEY choose to believe.
LargeLanguage

Abergele, UK

#244089 Dec 14, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe homosexuality IS normal. But then, the preachers' words never had any affect on me to make me into a homophobe, as is the case with you.
No, the preachers words didn't, just plain old common sense. Something you lack.

Quesnel, Canada

#244090 Dec 14, 2012
It's plain that Bitner wants to shut me up for "good!"

For years she was dissing the Catholics for their beliefs, but now she's claiming they know the correct history, even though none of them have come forth to make those statements on their own.

No matter what I post, Bitner will take issue. Even when she agrees with what I post concerning abortion or homosexuality, she will make it a point to find "fault" in my posts.

It's just the way it is. Don't EVER cross a Wiccan such as Bitner, or you will ever be on her "hit" list!

And THAT is the truth!

Quesnel, Canada

#244091 Dec 14, 2012
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the preachers words didn't, just plain old common sense. Something you lack.
Do you believe that YOU are "normal???"

If so, is that belief to you ... common sense?

:)

Quesnel, Canada

#244092 Dec 14, 2012
The motives of popes was never honorable. It was always about financial GREED!!!

The "city" in those days when Catholicism ruled ... meant the money went to the coffers of the hierarchy.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>

From the book, Eunuchs for the Kingdom of Heaven … Uta Ranke-Heinemann

The Evolution of Celibacy.

The offspring of such forbidden unions have no claim to their father’s property, and whatever those fathers leave behind at their death is to be divided between the bishop and the city.

Quesnel, Canada

#244093 Dec 14, 2012
From the book,“The Papal Conspiracy Exposed, and Protestantism Defended,” by Rev. Edward Beecher, published in 1855, comes the following……

The Canon Law.

Then developed the canon law, based on the forged decretals, but rising even above them in extravagance of claims. The decretals of Gregory and other pontiffs after him, especially of Innocent III., form a large portion of its substance. To exalt the Papacy above all earthly power is its great aim. It expressly declares that “the pope does not fill the place of a mere man, but of the true God on earth. It declares his divine right to depose monarchs and to absolve subjects from their oaths of allegiance. In short, it ascribes to him all the rights and prerogatives of God, and some which he does not claim. God never claimed superiority to the laws of right or the power to dispense of them. It was reserved for the Pope of Rome to make this claim. Thus has he exalted himself above all that is called God or worshipped; thus has he, as God, sat in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

Quesnel, Canada

#244094 Dec 14, 2012
Preachers of religion taught that homosexuals were/are not normal.

How self-ingratiating is THAT teaching???

Only puffed up arrogance could perceive that others are NOT normal, and the self is by ALL accounts ... absolutely normal.

Silly mortal beasts!

Quesnel, Canada

#244095 Dec 14, 2012
I perceive there is no mercy in the hearts of those in religious cults.

Once you disagree, you are perceived as an enemy.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>

From the book,“The Papal Conspiracy Exposed, and Protestantism Defended,” by Rev. Edward Beecher, published in 1855, comes the following

The terrors of excommunication, though commonly not so widespread, were equally vivid and overpowering. The church not only excluded from communion, but with all her power poured odium upon her victims. In the words of Hallam,“They were to be shunned like men infected with leprosy by their servants, their friends, and their families.

Quesnel, Canada

#244096 Dec 14, 2012
If I could read the words of those that preach Islam, I would also study the history as I study Christianity. But not knowing the languages of those who practice Islam is a huge drawback.

However Ayaan Hirsi Ali lived that life and she is doing her best to free people from ancient superstitions that still hold them in mental terror of punishment from Allah and continuing mind-bondage.

Good for her!

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#244098 Dec 14, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Those in religion who claim to see the "future" as do you, simply fantasize and PRETEND to see in a clear "fashion."
That is my point!
I have never claimed to see the future, Liar.

And no, that was not your point, obviously. That had nothing to do with your point.

You're so full of sh*t

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#244099 Dec 14, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
And you would like to believe that Gerald would create a new goddess that loves homosexuals ... RIGHT Bitner?
No, not right. I couldn't care less one way or the other. YOU are the only one who seems worried about it. I know that I have no way of knowing what he would think if he were alive today. YOU seem to think you do. But you're wrong.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#244100 Dec 14, 2012
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Wicca doesn't need any defense. There is no lie.

Homosexuality is as natural as heterosexuality. Both are found in nature.

"mafia"? LOL, bullsh*t. There is no such evidence, just your opinion.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#244101 Dec 14, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe that many DO know the history, including you. You just pretend to know all these things AFTER I post them from other authors that studied history.
You admitted at one time that you don't study much history.
Arrogant woman!!!
So that automatically means I haven't studied ANY? LOL, yes, you ARE an arrogant woman.

Of course I knew these things. You're not informing anyone of anything. No one needs you to show them "the way", Daystorm. Oh, sorry, June.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#244102 Dec 14, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I've posted from the opinions of countless other Wiccans that were at odds with your Wiccan beliefs, and still you referred to me as a liar.
Yet at the same time you claimed that Wiccans don't have any leaders, and believe what THEY choose to believe.
It was the conclusions you drew that were the lie, not what the Wiccans were saying. I've told you this before.

And no, that is another lie. What I ACTUALLY said, was that there was no leader to tell us what we MUST believe. That we have core beliefs that are not required, but believed voluntarily. And that the rest are details left up to the individual. See, it's your CONCLUSIONS that are the problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 4 GOP candidates sign anti-gay marriage pledge 4 min Fa-Foxy 159
Poll When will Hillary Clinton Be Indicted ? 9 min Fa-Foxy 69
News Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 23 min NoahLovesU 34,808
News Clerk ordered to issue same-sex marriage licenses 31 min goonsquad 4
News Same-sex marriage fight turns to clerk who refu... 39 min ___Jenny___ 2,820
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 49 min too lazy to log in 25,586
News Court: Baker who refused gay wedding cake can't... 1 hr too lazy to log in 971
News Duke freshman says Jesus forbids him from readi... 2 hr Wondering 43
More from around the web