Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

Oct 30, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Fables of the reconstruction

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Comments (Page 10,425)

Showing posts 208,481 - 208,500 of219,863
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Apr 08

Shelburne, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for your concern and thanks for supporting abuse victims.
It really pisses me off that with family gone, and my brother SHOULD still be here!
You are right that is ALL they care about "image" along with "power".
They pretend to be so big on "forgiveness", perhaps because they need to constantly forgive themselves as they continue to do as they please. Could be another reason they are so concentrated on women and their reproductive issues to keep people looking in a different direction as opposed to the spotlight on them!
They remind me of my cat in his litter box focused on covering his turds.
Your welcome "Morgana 9".

Not all priests are sexual predators and molesters but there must be a fair amount of clergy that do know more what is going on than they are letting on.

I even know a priest going to a clergy abuse victim website and advising a victim there to go see a priest, to talk about him about the crimes done to him. Saying he knows this priest and he is a very good guy.
The moderator of the website told that priest it was not a good idea for the victim to see that priest. The victim did well to go to the police.

This priest who the moderator knew and the other priest who was using many different name handles until he was exposed to being a priest were causing trouble for the abuse victims that the moderator had to banned these two Catholic priests from that website.

These priests tried to made trouble and spread lies about the moderator and the clergy abuse website.
The good news is it all backfired on those priests. It proved to me just how far some of these priests would go to intimidate victims and their supporters.

The one priest who was using the different names turned out to be my parish priest. What a nightmare Morgana 9.

After that I stopped going to confession to him. Never again would I trust a priest.

Thank you Morgana 9,for sharing your story about yourself and your brother.

Estelle

Jumper

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

June VanDerMark wrote:
To strive for perfection is to kill love because perfection does not recognize humanity.
Marion Woodman
And it's annoying too.

Since: Sep 09

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Jumper wrote:
<quoted text>And it's annoying too.
Hahahahahahahaha

I wouldn't know, as I've never tried to strive for perfection. I knew it was hopeless.

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

I hope natives outlast missionaries.

Richard Harrington

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

When the civilized people of Europe came amongst the Red Indians of America and showed them how they expressed their thoughts on paper, the Red Indians were quite alarmed and thought it was the work of the devil. They were terrified of the little demons who were lurking behind the written letters. They immediately concluded that the Europeans dealt in black magic, for people have a habit of attributing to black magic whatever they cannot understand.

Rudolf Steiner

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Had the people of Europe been civilized, they would have stayed in Europe and left the natives to war with each other, rather than the natives having to war with each other AND the Christians.
Jumper

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

June VanDerMark wrote:
Had the people of Europe been civilized, they would have stayed in Europe and left the natives to war with each other, rather than the natives having to war with each other AND the Christians.
I never thought of that!

Let the natives wipe each other out,then come in and take over!

Your brilliant!

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Jumper wrote:
<quoted text>
I never thought of that!
Your brilliant!
NO NO!!! In order to stay on holy terms with "god," the Christians would have had to stay in Europe ... Amen!!!

That's the con-densed virgin.

:)

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Jumper wrote:
<quoted text>
I never thought of that!
Your brilliant!
Apparently last time god sent a messenger to earth, the message was that we were supposed to create peace and love each other, or in the hereafter god was going to send us to burn in hell for eternity.

He's not known for his tact!

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Religion creates an illusion that we can be perfected by a belief in a savior, or by striving to be better than our neighbors.

Religion becomes about competition, and from my perception, until we learn and accept that we are part and parcel OF the mess, we canít go farther, as arrogance blocks our paths with attitudes of self-righteousness.

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Chronology of American Religious History: 1600 - 2004

December 25, 1789 During the first Christmas under America's new Constitution, the Congress was in session. This fact may seem odd today, but at the time Christmas was not a major Christian holiday. As a matter of fact, Christmas had a bad reputation among many Christians as a time of un-Christian excess and partying. Between 1659 and 1681, celebrating Christmas was actually illegal in Boston and anti-Christmas sentiment in the North prevented the day from becoming a national holiday until 1870.

http://atheism.about.com/library/FAQs/religio ...

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Several years back on this thread of the forum came this post from a staunch Catholic, whose aim it was, "from his point of view," to create a "better" world. Bob was another Catholic of the same point of view.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>

Post # 40592
Franck wrote:
<quoted text>
Bob, I think it is time we shake the dust of our garments conversing with them. I am not trying to tell you what to do, just a suggestion.
Bombard them with the truth on this thread, but don't give them the satisfaction anymore of insulting you. They have chosen evil over good and they are going to have to answer to that one day.
I have been talking with these people for almost 2 years in here now. They never change, they have no intention of being nice or stopping their insulting, childish behavior.
I am only posting to the Catholics from now on in this thread. I'm done with these people. It's time to move on and take this thread back for Jesus!
La Vie Catholique-Magnifique!
Jumper

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently last time god sent a messenger to earth, the message was that we were supposed to create peace and love each other, or in the hereafter god was going to send us to burn in hell for eternity.
He's not known for his tact!
Yea but look at it this way...I would think after they wipe each other out that He would want Christians and other peaceful peoples to repopulate the land and live by his Holy guidence.

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Jumper wrote:
<quoted text>Yea but look at it this way...I would think after they wipe each other out that He would want Christians and other peaceful peoples to repopulate the land and live by his Holy guidence.
So, in other words eliminate "free will"? To live by "holy guidance" would indicate that ....would it not?

I really think this god should have created robots, programmed to do as told, don't you?

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Jumper wrote:
<quoted text>Yea but look at it this way...I would think after they wipe each other out that He would want Christians and other peaceful peoples to repopulate the land and live by his Holy guidence.
"Even" god couldn't be THAT stupid!

Ink

Morrisville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
So, in other words eliminate "free will"? To live by "holy guidance" would indicate that ....would it not?
I really think this god should have created robots, programmed to do as told, don't you?
It's possible that God appreciates your opinion of what you think He should have done but I'm sure He has more fun watching the choices we make for ourselves. For sure some people are very entertaining.

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
His followers ARE robots. They have no free will, as they always follow god's will. And who knows what that is, as one time we are supposed to never judge each other, and the next time, we are supposed to drop boulders on each other's heads?

God needs therapy, but he won't hear of it!

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

God has some nerve!!! I never heard any voice in the sky say "Hey June, do you want to be born?"

Had I been asked personally by god, I would have answered with a definite "Hell NO!!! I want to stay with you and order people on earth to follow my every command!"

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
It's possible that God appreciates your opinion of what you think He should have done but I'm sure He has more fun watching the choices we make for ourselves.
Yeah! God just loves it when his followers burn homosexuals at the stake.

He laughs and laughs as he enjoys the entertainment!

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Ya see ... even the angels don't have the pull with god that they need, because they are all subservient to his will.

What a bummer, and they never even left heaven to sin!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 208,481 - 208,500 of219,863
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

68 Users are viewing the Gay/Lesbian Forum right now

Search the Gay/Lesbian Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 7 min truth 48,833
Losing Streak Lengthens for Foes of Gay Marriage 9 min Frankie Rizzo 2,433
Russian Court Says Local LGBT Group is a Spy Or... 10 min Huck 5
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 12 min Al Sharptons Penis 52,002
NPR Boosts Plight of Catholic School Teacher Fi... 14 min passing by 117
Irving-Based Exxon Mobil Says It'll Follow New ... 15 min Huck 2
DOJ Set to Fight Gay-Marriage Bans in Supreme C... 20 min passing by 392
Chick-fil-A Vallejo Location Faces Opposition 47 min Hunka Hunka Love 88
CO Baker Found Guilty for Denying Gay Couple We... (Dec '13) 6 hr Frankie Rizzo 15,880
•••
•••