Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

Oct 30, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Fables of the reconstruction

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Comments (Page 10,425)

Showing posts 208,481 - 208,500 of220,783
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Sep 09

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Bitner wrote:
http://thinkprogress.org/lgbt/ 2011/07/27/280640/bradlee-dean -never-calls-for-the-persecuti on-of-gays-except-all-the-time /?mobile=nc
Another disgusting liar.
You are hilarious. Every body's lies but you.

You are a professional teller of truth ... RIGHT Bitner!!!

:)

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

In North American Indian folk-lore, the medicine-man, with his spiritual "charms," was expected to protect the people from harm.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>

From the book compiled by Larousse … World Mythology

North America

The spirits of the dead are in principle to be feared, for they come to steal men’s souls and to inflict death unless the medicine-man intervenes.
Jumper

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

June only reads the stuff and types it down here to look good in political circles.

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Jumper wrote:
June only reads the stuff and types it down here to look good in political circles.
I do a lot running around in circles Jumper, but not in political circles.

I travel in entirely different circles!

http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/904570-sniffing-...

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
You are hilarious. Every body's lies but you.
You are a professional teller of truth ... RIGHT Bitner!!!
You've got nothing to say on topic, Fraud?

And ANOTHER word June doesn't understand; professional.

I don't get paid to tell the truth, June. I do it voluntarily, because the truth is more interesting, and it's easier to remember.

Lying leads to contradicting yourself, because it's impossible to keep track of the various lies one tells. I don't want that problem. Watching YOU wrestle with it tells me I made the right choice a lifetime ago, when I decided to tell the truth come what may.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Jumper wrote:
I agree that she just posts things to make herself look good. Don't know about "in political circles".

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
You've got nothing to say on topic, Fraud?
Without permission of Gardner's real goddess, Wiccans support legal abortion and homosexuality.

Is THAT enough "on topic" for you, or would you prefer that we go back to the good old days when you and I got along just fine and we only pointed at Christians for not supporting legal abortion and homosexuality!

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that she just posts things to make herself look good.
And is it working in my favor Bitner, or does "every body" agree with YOU???

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

OH how I long for those days when Bitner believed that I told the truth.

>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>

November 6, 2010

Post # 150898 Page # 6241

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
June!!! Good to see you :)

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

I wonder from where Gerald Gardner received his information that the goddess curses homosexuals?

Do you suppose it could have come direct from a goddess?

We might never know the "truth."

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

It seems that the gods and goddesses just "can't" see eye to eye!

It's almost as thought they are human.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>>

17 November 2012

French protests against gay marriage bill

Tens of thousands of people have protested in France against plans to legalise same-sex marriage and allow gay couples to adopt.

Police said at least 70,000 took to the streets in Paris; there were other demonstrations in the cities of Lyon, Toulouse and Marseille.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-203826...

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

As you can see, they are NOT blaming the physicians ... they are blaming the law that is driven by Catholic belief.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>

'They asked me if I wanted to hold
my wife’s hand as she passed away': Husband's agony over Savita's death

‘The people are wonderful, but this law is very bad indeed, very wrong. How can a religion be imposed on people of a different faith? I am shocked that in Ireland – where everyone was so open and respectful and friendly – would let my daughter die over a religious idea she does not even believe in. It is hard for me to believe the Catholic faith thinks the life of the mother is less important than the life of the foetus.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22346...

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

From one mental belief set or another mental belief set, religious indoctrination has been responsible for countless ongoing deaths.

How people can still believe gods are involved in these decisions, is a mystery to me.
Jumper

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

June VanDerMark wrote:
From one mental belief set or another mental belief set, religious indoctrination has been responsible for countless ongoing deaths.
How people can still believe gods are involved in these decisions, is a mystery to me.
As it should be.
frogmann

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

youtube.com/watch... … FM Catholics are quite touched in the head? by?
Alien delusional thoughts created by there own mind in distress in search for reality.

churchs are just a emotion manipulating fraud

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Without permission of Gardner's real goddess, Wiccans support legal abortion and homosexuality.
Is THAT enough "on topic" for you, or would you prefer that we go back to the good old days when you and I got along just fine and we only pointed at Christians for not supporting legal abortion and homosexuality!
I was talking about the article I posted, that you completely ignored, PROVING that you just want to pick a fight with whatever I post about.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

June VanDerMark wrote:
OH how I long for those days when Bitner believed that I told the truth.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>
November 6, 2010
Post # 150898 Page # 6241
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
June!!! Good to see you :)
Liar, that doesn't say I believe you told the truth. Why must you lie so much?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

More deflection from June. Apparently, she doesn't care about the minister who praised the Muslims, that called for the execution of homosexuals, as being "more moral than Americans".

She'd rather post lies about me, and irrelevancies. All she cares about is arguing with everything I post. All she cares about is her agenda of mocking and lying about religion.

Once again, she throws homosexuals under the bus.

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar, that doesn't say I believe you told the truth. Why must you lie so much?
So if back then you were happy to see people who posted lies on the forum, why aren't you happy to see a liar on the forum NOW???

You're quite the piece of work Bitner.

You never welcomed any of the Catholics that were anti-gay, or anti-abortion ... EVER ... not then, not now.

You just started calling me a liar when I started scrutinizing Wicca ... your PET cult. And ever since that time, you were not happy about anything I posted.

However, you and your cranky self ARE lots of fun.

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I was talking about the article I posted, that you completely ignored, PROVING that you just want to pick a fight with whatever I post about.
You were intent on throwing the "physicians" under the bus by insisting they weren't following the law, but were purposefully neglecting the woman!

Her family thought otherwise. They put the blame where it belonged, on the Catholic enforced law.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 208,481 - 208,500 of220,783
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••