Catholic Church Waging War on Women a...

Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

There are 217509 comments on the Fables of the reconstruction story from Oct 30, 2007, titled Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays. In it, Fables of the reconstruction reports that:

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fables of the reconstruction.

Since: Sep 09

Dawson Creek, Canada

#247104 Jan 24, 2013
Imagine how it would feel as a child knowing you are homosexual and hearing your own parents and others around you belittling homosexuals.

How to even survive such trauma would take a great deal of courage.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>

Mind Power … John Kehoe

Self-Image

Let us look closer at how a self-image is formed. In childhood, when our “worth” was first established, we accepted all kinds of ideas about ourselves. If our parents were loving and supportive, we most likely feel relatively good about ourselves; if our parents abused, ridiculed or belittled us, we may have a less positive self-image. As we grew up and moved away from our parents and out into the world of our peers and other adults, countless other experiences impressed themselves upon us. Unfortunately, if we have made a habit of dwelling upon life’s inevitable disappointments, we may have made disappointment the central part of our overall image.

The Worlds Biggest Lie

New Braintree, MA

#247105 Jan 24, 2013
See polygamy for details on equality June and get back to me.

Dawson Creek, Canada

#247106 Jan 24, 2013
The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
<quoted text>
That's just it. There is nothing equal about homosexual acts or tendencies aligning with heterosexual relationships and or marriage. It could NEVER be equal. Homosexuality is radical and dangerous. The entire concept is totally against what marriage and continued life stands for. They ARE asking for my approval and to even PAY for it. In fact they are insisting businesses accept their practice. A deaf woman in Virginia was suspended for signing a petition, AS A CITIZEN, in rejection of this issue. It goes on and on June. June? Are you there June?
YOU are the one that is dangerous!

I am heterosexual and am not at all offended by homosexuals being married and having equal rights to me.

I am once divorced and it didn't end the world as we know it. If homosexuals get married and divorced they are no different than am I.

I suggest you get another hobby besides bullying.
The Worlds Biggest Lie

New Braintree, MA

#247107 Jan 24, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
They are not the ones mentioning "buggery." That would be YOU!
I suggest that you keep your mind out of their bedrooms and deal with your own sex-life or lack there-of.
All homosexuals want is equal rights in the law. They are not asking for nor in need of your approval of how they perform sex.
Buggery is in the dictionary June, buy one.

Dawson Creek, Canada

#247108 Jan 24, 2013
See polygamy for details on equality June and get back to me.
I don't care who marries whom, as long as the adults are of age to give their consent.

Dawson Creek, Canada

#247109 Jan 24, 2013
Why is it that those in religion often believe they can cure the ills of the world ... yet their lives are as messed up as are the lives of others???

Dawson Creek, Canada

#247110 Jan 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Buggery is in the dictionary June, buy one.
So is religion, and I don't USE it either.
The Worlds Biggest Lie

New Braintree, MA

#247111 Jan 24, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU are the one that is dangerous!
I am heterosexual and am not at all offended by homosexuals being married and having equal rights to me.
I am once divorced and it didn't end the world as we know it. If homosexuals get married and divorced they are no different than am I.
I suggest you get another hobby besides bullying.
The deaf lady in Virginia by the radical homosexual movement constitutes as bullying. I am merely stating what I believe in my heart to be true backed by facts.

Dawson Creek, Canada

#247112 Jan 24, 2013
Heterosexuals have anal intercourse with women.

Shall we burn them at the stake, or just force them to beg forgiveness to all the many gods???

This anal intercourse is a REAL problem ... in the minds of those who make it a problem.

:)

Dawson Creek, Canada

#247113 Jan 24, 2013
<quoted text>
The deaf lady in Virginia by the radical homosexual movement constitutes as bullying. I am merely stating what I believe in my heart to be true backed by facts.
Your "facts" live in your head with the rest of what you choose to believe!
Child Stealers

New Braintree, MA

#247114 Jan 24, 2013
The United States Government is dangerous June and they are getting out of control and need to be reminded who they work for from time to time.

Ya know what I'm sayin homeskillet?

I may just have to move to four corners.

http://www.utahsheriffs.org/USA-Home_files/2n...
Lucky Color Red

New Braintree, MA

#247115 Jan 24, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
Heterosexuals have anal intercourse with women.
Shall we burn them at the stake, or just force them to beg forgiveness to all the many gods???
This anal intercourse is a REAL problem ... in the minds of those who make it a problem.
Rationalizing June. None of it is safe but one is way more dangerous than the other. If women didn't have a vagina then I would be concerned. Are you a pitcher or a catcher June?

Dawson Creek, Canada

#247116 Jan 24, 2013
Those in religion put homosexuals to death simply for being homosexual. Yet there are few if any homosexuals who put those in religion to death simply for being religious.

It doesn't say much for religion ... does it???
Lucky Color Red

New Braintree, MA

#247117 Jan 24, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Your "facts" live in your head with the rest of what you choose to believe!
So the deaf colored teacher suspended in Viginia isn't real June? God you're amazing. Top or bottom June?
Lucky Color Green

New Braintree, MA

#247118 Jan 24, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
So is religion, and I don't USE it either.
Obviously you could care less for natural law too.

Dawson Creek, Canada

#247119 Jan 24, 2013
Child Stealers wrote:
The United States Government is dangerous June and they are getting out of control and need to be reminded who they work for from time to time.
Ya know what I'm sayin homeskillet?
I may just have to move to four corners.
http://www.utahsheriffs.org/USA-Home_files/2n...
Maybe you should run the government and show them how it's done!

Dawson Creek, Canada

#247120 Jan 24, 2013
Lucky Color Green wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you could care less for natural law too.
Natural law??? Would that just happen to be a law of which you approve?

Lucky Color Orange

New Braintree, MA

#247121 Jan 24, 2013
One need no religion to know what is wrong or defective June. How two men compared to a man and a woman being equal is beyond me June. Providing special rights for such dirty dangerous wear does indeed indicate a society in deep moral decline. Maybe the Aryan Nations were right after all June.

Dawson Creek, Canada

#247122 Jan 24, 2013
Lucky Color Red wrote:
<quoted text>
So the deaf colored teacher suspended in Viginia isn't real June?
Injustice is not acceptable ... but all too common!

Humans simply aren't nice. You ought to know, as you also ARE human.

Dawson Creek, Canada

#247123 Jan 24, 2013
Lucky Color Orange wrote:
One need no religion to know what is wrong or defective June. How two men compared to a man and a woman being equal is beyond me June. Providing special rights for such dirty dangerous wear does indeed indicate a society in deep moral decline. Maybe the Aryan Nations were right after all June.
Peaches and her many sock-puppets are preaching how to have a perfect world.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Scott Lively Calls On Trump To Ban Gays From In... 21 min Paul 10
News Opposing sides in Mormon rift unite for survey ... 22 min Paul 9
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 50 min guest 1,031
News Gay Men Less Likely to Have Safe Sex Now: Survey 3 hr cpeter1313 15
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 7 hr The Troll Stopper 24,734
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 7 hr June VanDerMark 13,026
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 8 hr EdmondWA 44,913
More from around the web