Catholic Church Waging War on Women a...

Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

There are 217509 comments on the Fables of the reconstruction story from Oct 30, 2007, titled Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays. In it, Fables of the reconstruction reports that:

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fables of the reconstruction.

Since: Sep 09

Dawson Creek, Canada

#247063 Jan 24, 2013
Ink loves to "spead the word" that her GOD loves everybody.

I guess that's why hell exists (FOR OTHERS) in her GOD's kingdom.

Dawson Creek, Canada

#247064 Jan 24, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you planning to spend eternity in hell?
Case in point.

Hell is for me and heaven is for Ink!

According to Ink, unless I believe her way, I will be in hell!

And she wonders why I don't appreciate her religion!!!

Dawson Creek, Canada

#247065 Jan 24, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I do defend the reason that I believe in God but only against your attacks. If you weren't attacking, I wouldn't be defending.
You are on a forum to proselytize your religion and try your utmost to persuade me to see it your way.

You are certain that a god will give you brownie points for your missionary work.

There is no other reason for you being on a forum.

Ink

Bensalem, PA

#247066 Jan 24, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
From extensive study and from Mother's own words, it's what I believe.
Her bank accounts were overflowing with money that she admitted in her own words to using for building more convents for nuns to be trained as she was trained.
The people gave that money for the starving people of India, and other areas of extreme poverty, which was what mother advertised as her "slogan."
She wanted more than anything to become a saint and train more nuns to be saints ... and my guess is, you also desire the same for yourself.
You want to believe it even if it's untrue. Mother Theresa was in the middle of a large city with police. If this was happening she would have been charged. I have never heard of anyone starving in her care.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#247067 Jan 24, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
You are on a forum to proselytize your religion and try your utmost to persuade me to see it your way.
You are certain that a god will give you brownie points for your missionary work.
There is no other reason for you being on a forum.
Wrong. I don't care that you don't see it my way. I just happened to see you tell some whoppers and I want you to back those lies with some real evidence. So far you have never been able to, you just get frustrated and mad.

Dawson Creek, Canada

#247068 Jan 24, 2013
Mind Power … John Kehoe

Intuition

Elias Howe, the inventor of the sewing machine, labored for years over its design, yet always remained one small detail from his goal. One night he dreamt he had been captured by savages who were pointing strange spears at him, and he notice that at the tip of each spear was a hole. Howe awoke from his dram with the solution: put the hole at the tip of the needle! That simple change was the key that unlocked the invention of the sewing machine.

Dawson Creek, Canada

#247069 Jan 24, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You want to believe it even if it's untrue. Mother Theresa was in the middle of a large city with police. If this was happening she would have been charged. I have never heard of anyone starving in her care.
What new fable are you going to come up with next to protect the image of your church?
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#247070 Jan 24, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I saved fifty people from a burning building, while my own clothes were on fire all the while.
Try to outdo THAT one. I dare you!
You don't strike me as doing much of anything, as your attitude in your past posts is that god handles everything for you. You just believe and that is enough to save you from god's wrath that is sure to send others to hell.
LOL Sorry if you got the impression that I would sit in a burning building with my child and wait for God to come get me. That's too funny.

Dawson Creek, Canada

#247071 Jan 24, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. I don't care that you don't see it my way.
Why did you ask me (as a threat) is I want to burn in hell?

Dawson Creek, Canada

#247072 Jan 24, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Sorry if you got the impression that I would sit in a burning building with my child and wait for God to come get me. That's too funny.
I don't believe your supposed heroics!

Any person who preaches that a god loves every body, when you also believe in the existence of hell ... approved by the same god ... will make up any story that is handy.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#247073 Jan 24, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Case in point.
Hell is for me and heaven is for Ink!
According to Ink, unless I believe her way, I will be in hell!
And she wonders why I don't appreciate her religion!!!
I never said that. You are still telling whoppers.

Heaven is for anyone who wants it and hell is for anyone who wants it. Couldn't be any simpler. What do you want?
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#247074 Jan 24, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did you ask me (as a threat) is I want to burn in hell?
I can't nor do I want to threathen you. I was just curious.

Dawson Creek, Canada

#247075 Jan 24, 2013
Mind Power … John Kehoe

Staying open to intuition

Certain attitudes and behavior will encourage intuition, and these are worth cultivating. In many ways, we tell the subconscious mind what we expect from it, and we get what we expect. Acceptance and confidence create receptivity. If you can learn to think of your intuition as a normal and valuable part of daily living, and issue an open invitation to come at any time, it will show up bearing gifts. But such thoughts as,“I can’t solve that problem,” or “I’ll never find the answer,” signal the intuition not to bother.

Dawson Creek, Canada

#247076 Jan 24, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said that. You are still telling whoppers.
Heaven is for anyone who wants it and hell is for anyone who wants it. Couldn't be any simpler. What do you want?
YEAH RIGHT! Like some people WANT to go to hell.

What I don't want are your Christian beliefs!!!

Dawson Creek, Canada

#247078 Jan 24, 2013
Maybe what is termed as the subconscious mind is simply an extension of our conscious mind at work while we sleep, and nothing more.

Often we solve problems in our waking state, and sometimes we solve problems in our dreams, while part of our mind is sleeping.

None of these issues have to include an imaginary god in the picture.
Catholic Girl

United States

#247079 Jan 24, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't nor do I want to threathen you. I was just curious.
Hi Ink, trying to get a good or intelligent or original thought from June here is impossible. I think she must be a lonely person. So just humor her.

Dawson Creek, Canada

#247080 Jan 24, 2013
Myths have long histories.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>

From the book compiled by Larousse … World Mythology

The goddesses

Hel

It was a goddess, also, who guarded the kingdom of the dead, at least as far as the Scandinavians were concerned, and she was called Hel. She lived underground, in the land of shades, which in many ways was like the Orcas of the Ancients, but it must not be thought of as a place of torture and punishment like the Christian hell. Hel, therefore, was not an evil deity, and she is never quoted as the daughter of the diabolical Loki until after certain late texts make their appearance, undoubtedly under the influence of the Christian faith. Nifheim was given her as her abode by Odin himself, and he also gave her power over nine different worlds, so that she could determine where everyone should dwell. She looked rather strange, for half of her face was normal and the other half was entirely black. But, even though she could look terrifying, the palace where she lived resembled the palace of the gods; she allocated a place to each newcomer, and the dead led a communal life which seemed very peaceful. When Balder, the god who was murdered, made his appearance, he was received with due honour, in a huge hall decorated in gold, where serving women hastily prepared a banquet. When the question arose of whether or not Balder would return to earth, Hel was neither cruel not unjust. But the fact remains that this goddess, who does not seem to have had her own cult, must have been created by poets; the way in which she is portrayed reminds me of a queen of shades.

Dawson Creek, Canada

#247081 Jan 24, 2013
It seems that to some people a cruel god in which to believe is better than no god. So they hang on for "dear" life to the myth of a nasty god that punishes, in the hopes that they will not BE punished.

It's the closest thing to the mythical heaven on which they BANK all their hopes and dreams.

What a waste of time and energy.

Dawson Creek, Canada

#247082 Jan 24, 2013
Catholic Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Ink, trying to get a good or intelligent or original thought from June here is impossible. I think she must be a lonely person. So just humor her.
Is that by chance a message of hope from one Catholic to another???

:)

Whether your hopes link up to your punishing god is another matter entirely!

Maybe he'll burn your sorry ass in the hell that by your belief you wish on others.

After all the negative belief you sow for punishment of others, just might be the belief you reap.

And then your lord god can say ... "Justice is mine."

Dawson Creek, Canada

#247083 Jan 24, 2013
Wouldn't that be a BLAST if all the people that believe OTHERS are burning in hell, find themselves in the flames in the hereafter!

WOW! What fun to have the picture go in reverse!

However, as I don't believe in heaven or hell, the whole issue smacks of stupidity to me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gay Activists Plan Inaugural 'Queer Dance Party... 27 min troll 9
News DeGeneres says her show is no place for anti-ga... 37 min Jiro 285
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 49 min June VanDerMark 12,641
News Chick-fil-A supporters take stand on gay marriage (Aug '12) 1 hr madtrapper 138
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 1 hr Jonah1 23,957
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 1 hr guest 690
News 'Will & Grace' returning to TV 1 hr Rainbow Kid 1
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 3 hr Respect71 44,052
More from around the web