Catholic Church Waging War on Women a...

Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

There are 217509 comments on the Fables of the reconstruction story from Oct 30, 2007, titled Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays. In it, Fables of the reconstruction reports that:

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fables of the reconstruction.

Since: Sep 09

Williams Lake, Canada

#247003 Jan 23, 2013
Humor

*A **Reading** from Genesis*

And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found
in all corners of the earth.

Then he made the earth round...... And he laughed and laughed and
laughed....

Williams Lake, Canada

#247004 Jan 23, 2013
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
So what is it called when you end the life of an unborn child?
The murder of cells!

You only believe human fetuses are IMPORTANT because of your indoctrination that a god invested spiritual ESSENCE IN the fetuses.

That is the ONLY reason.

If it was a monkey fetus, you wouldn't give a rat's ass who put it out of it's misery.

Williams Lake, Canada

#247005 Jan 23, 2013
When Mary Johnson had "enough" of Mother Teresa's nonsense, she had enough ... period!
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>

An Unquenchable Thirst, by Mary Johnson

Through years of wrestling with my own dark nights, I’d replaced marriage to God with a different sort of integrity. I reached to ring the bell, ready to tell my secrets to the agent and to anyone else who would listen. I would have told them to Mother if I could. Mother Teresa would have called my secrets blasphemy, but I call them freedom. I even call them love.
Chuck

Dublin, OH

#247006 Jan 23, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
The murder of cells!
Guess you better study so more too Grams. Studies have shown that a heartbeat can be seen as early as 10 weeks. So what do you call taking the life of an unborn child at 10 weeks?

Williams Lake, Canada

#247007 Jan 23, 2013
When I was under the spell of religion, many Christians wanted me to believe that a god detested homosexuals.

It didn't work. I was convinced that a god that would detest one group of people, would have no reason to NOT detest me!

I wanted my image of a god to be trustworthy, and as I couldn't find one anywhere, I finally gave up, and left religion to it's own mess of lies.
Chuck

Dublin, OH

#247008 Jan 23, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
When I was under the spell of religion, many Christians wanted me to believe that a god detested homosexuals.
It didn't work. I was convinced that a god that would detest one group of people, would have no reason to NOT detest me!
I wanted my image of a god to be trustworthy, and as I couldn't find one anywhere, I finally gave up, and left religion to it's own mess of lies.
Sounds like you hung out with the wrong group Grams. Explains your anger...you were mis-guided.

God detest sin...not people.

I know what Christianity is..what do you consider religion?

Williams Lake, Canada

#247009 Jan 23, 2013
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess you better study so more too Grams. Studies have shown that a heartbeat can be seen as early as 10 weeks. So what do you call taking the life of an unborn child at 10 weeks?
Do you care about the heartbeat in the fetus of the monkey???

I guess NOT huh? Your image of a god doesn't seem to care either.

Silly people play with images of gods as do children play with rattles in their cribs!

Williams Lake, Canada

#247010 Jan 23, 2013
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
God detest sin...not people.
Did you ever consider that using religion to point at others as sinners when you haven't a clue about the circumstances of their lives could be a MAJOR SIN?

If I was a god in power I would command you to look at your own damned weaknesses ... stop believing that a Jew was going to save Christians ... and to stop harrassing homosexuals and others with your ridiculous dogmas.

But an invisible god just believes what his human-creators tell him he HAS to believe, and that is the sad and tragic history of religion.
Chuck

Dublin, OH

#247011 Jan 23, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly people play with images of gods as do children play with rattles in their cribs!
You don't have to believe in God to know that only freaks believe an animal's life is as important as a human's life....freak
Chuck

Dublin, OH

#247012 Jan 23, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you ever consider that using religion to point at others as sinners when you haven't a clue about the circumstances of their lives could be a MAJOR SIN?
If I was a god in power I would command you to look at your own damned weaknesses ... stop believing that a Jew was going to save Christians ... and to stop harrassing homosexuals and others with your ridiculous dogmas.
But an invisible god just believes what his human-creators tell him he HAS to believe, and that is the sad and tragic history of religion.
You keep saying religion...

What does using religion mean?

I noticed you were away for away for awhile. Did your nurse come to give you a bath?
Chuck

Dublin, OH

#247013 Jan 23, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
So what do you call taking the life of an unborn child at 10 weeks.

It's ok but you didn't answer that one...thanks
The Gay Plague

New Braintree, MA

#247014 Jan 23, 2013
A tyrant he dons no suit or tie,
Above the hills an orangy sky,
To steal from one and give the other,
The lestist slut they call your mother,
Reap and sow this empty way,
To steal our youth and make them gay.
He will halve no mercy.
The Gay Plague

New Braintree, MA

#247015 Jan 23, 2013
leftist
The Gay Plague

New Braintree, MA

#247016 Jan 23, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Harassing homosexuals? Good one Yune.

Williams Lake, Canada

#247017 Jan 23, 2013
The Gay Plague wrote:
<quoted text>
Harassing homosexuals? Good one Yune.
You don't perceive that your avatar "The Gay Plague" is not harassment of homosexuals???

Being a bully obviously makes you feel powerful!

Williams Lake, Canada

#247018 Jan 23, 2013
The Gay Plague wrote:
A tyrant he dons no suit or tie,
Above the hills an orangy sky,
To steal from one and give the other,
The lestist slut they call your mother,
Reap and sow this empty way,
To steal our youth and make them gay.
He will halve no mercy.
Atheist poem………

Test o' Fires

by Michael Gibb

Placing Satan in their handbags
they go 'a knocking on doors
where they're least expected
to trade the here-and-now
for everlasting obscurity.

All for a Book filled with the
occult, murderous intentions, and twisted realities
where truth is falsehood and falsehood is gospel
and a simple question
merits the death penalty.

With the pitter-patter of tiny feet
they approach with learned stealth
caring for nothing
but the opium high of testifying.

Overjoyed by rejection
yet bewildered by disbelief
their prayer orgies strafe the ethers
in long arches of arrogance.

"We have the truth!" they proclaim boldly
as legion more proclaim a differing story.
I read their Book filled with
insanity, conflict, and unnumbered depravities
then look into their junkie eyes.

Nothing that I say can appease
the Beast lurking behind the message
with peace on the lips
and dripping evil on the tongue.

Quickly closing the door
on the message of death
disguised in goodness,
a sigh of relief passes my lips.

The wolves of the forest
have been kept at bay
for, at least,
one more day.

Williams Lake, Canada

#247019 Jan 23, 2013
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
So what do you call taking the life of an unborn child at 10 weeks.
The murder of cells.

Williams Lake, Canada

#247020 Jan 23, 2013
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep saying religion...
What does using religion mean?
In most cases it means to use human-created dogmatic nonsense in the claim that a god is supporting the bullying motives to harrass others.

Williams Lake, Canada

#247021 Jan 23, 2013
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have to believe in God to know that only freaks believe an animal's life is as important as a human's life....freak
Humans ARE animals.

Williams Lake, Canada

#247022 Jan 23, 2013
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
My guess is, the non-human animal values its life more than it values the life of a human.

And it has every right to believe it is special to itself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Vancouver Island sailor launches militar... 2 min Xstain Mullah Aroma 1
News The Latest: Gay rights groups celebrate Gov. Mc... 4 min Xstain Mullah Aroma 4
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 5 min June VanDerMark 12,284
News The real gay agenda: not to change society but ... 8 min Xstain Mullah Aroma 3
News Thousands of people march during rally at Bosto... 8 min TRUMP WINNERS 2,114
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 8 min Just Think 22,473
News Were 'Fixer Upper' Stars Chip and Joanna Gaines... 11 min Just Think 16
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 hr Respect71 42,878
More from around the web