Catholic Church Waging War on Women a...

Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

There are 217512 comments on the Fables of the reconstruction story from Oct 30, 2007, titled Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays. In it, Fables of the reconstruction reports that:

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fables of the reconstruction.

Ink

Bensalem, PA

#246980 Jan 23, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
Again ... fear rules.
The ones that want to make abortion illegal kill a few physicians that perform abortions, and they are PROUD that other physicians will not take chances against these brutes in god-garb TO help women that are desperate to abort their fetuses.
And who can blame the physicians?
Where is the god that desires peace on earth?
He's in the minds of the believers who create bloodshed in adults at most every turn of their biblical pages!
Really that is nothing compared to the millions of unborn babies slaughtered each year.

Since: Sep 09

Williams Lake, Canada

#246981 Jan 23, 2013
My guess is that when abortion was illegal, some of the relatives and friends of politicians were losing women to back-street type of abortions.

There would be no incentive other than that FOR Christian politicians to make abortion legal.

Of course, many of the general public was also wanting abortion to become legal, because they wanted women to survive the abortions.

But the pendulum always swings one way and the other, as humans never learn lessons until the loss hits home ... and hit home it will.

If one of my loved ones wanted an abortion, I would want her in a clinic with qualified people at her side.

But then, as do the Christian-politicians and their flock, I have no image of a god to appease, so that makes a big difference!
Chuck

Dublin, OH

#246982 Jan 23, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
You are very misguided if you think that closing clinics will stop women from having abortions.
you must be so proud!!!

You folks will find a way to kill'em eh Grandma.

Williams Lake, Canada

#246983 Jan 23, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Really that is nothing compared to the millions of unborn babies slaughtered each year.
Would it help to appease your conscience concerning your image of a god if all the women died along with the fetuses!

Would you be one of the Christians that claim "It serves the women right???"

Through the time I have been on the forum here have been many of the self-ingratiating Christians with that attitude.

They would rather their loved-ones died than aid them in having an abortion.

Williams Lake, Canada

#246984 Jan 23, 2013
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
you must be so proud!!!
You folks will find a way to kill'em eh Grandma.
I want the women to survive the abortions and be able to go home to their loved ones.

You don't give a rat's ass about the women. It's all about appeasing your image of a god that matters to you!

You figure that a god that sends rejects to hell will love your precious butt just because you love your butt. But my guess is, the god would have to be as much of brute as are you and I ... and brutes are never trustworthy ... NEVER!!!

Williams Lake, Canada

#246985 Jan 23, 2013
Never kid yourself that if push comes to shove, humans of the same blood ... of the same family will turn on each other in a flash.

My guess is, if a gun was put to the head of these self-righteous religious-ones to choose between their own lives or the lives of their brothers or sisters ... they would say ... "Shoot my brother or my sister. I have much for which to live."

Humans are self-centered in thought and deed.

I ought to know. I am one!

Williams Lake, Canada

#246986 Jan 23, 2013
A fetus-worshipper is one that glorifies the image of purity of the fetus, but knows that a living baby is damned hard work, worry and frustration.

So while the fetus is in the womb, the fetus-worshipper worships the ground that the fetus does not yet walk upon.

But when the fetus is born, and becomes a full-fledged baby, the fetus-worshipper is no where to found, because he/she is off worshipping more fetuses that do not affect the earthly comforts of the fetus-worshipper.

And meanwhile, the fetus-worshipper credits him/her self from the egotistical attitude that the on-going job is WELL DONE!
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#246987 Jan 23, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Would it help to appease your conscience concerning your image of a god if all the women died along with the fetuses!
Would you be one of the Christians that claim "It serves the women right???"
Through the time I have been on the forum here have been many of the self-ingratiating Christians with that attitude.
They would rather their loved-ones died than aid them in having an abortion.
I would prefer that no one dies including the babies.

Williams Lake, Canada

#246988 Jan 23, 2013
And the lord thy god said unto his flock ... I am a fair and just god. I will place my spirit in the wombs of women, but not in the wombs of any other of my created animals."

Humans are not bright ... but they are determined to perceive themselves as SPECIAL!

Such humans are fond of self-deception!
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#246989 Jan 23, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
Never kid yourself that if push comes to shove, humans of the same blood ... of the same family will turn on each other in a flash.
My guess is, if a gun was put to the head of these self-righteous religious-ones to choose between their own lives or the lives of their brothers or sisters ... they would say ... "Shoot my brother or my sister. I have much for which to live."
Humans are self-centered in thought and deed.
I ought to know. I am one!
You have a very low opinion of people in general. Sandy Hook should have shown you how others sacraficed their own lives trying to save the children.

I think you could use some God in your life just to see a better side of humanity.

Williams Lake, Canada

#246990 Jan 23, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I would prefer that no one dies including the babies.
AWWW knock off your pretentious piety.

Would you rather women have abortions in a clinic, or in a back-alley?

Would you rather they have qualified physicians at their side, or Aunt Suzie with her herbs and/or knitting needles?

Watch Ink dodge the questions and answer ... "I would rather they ALL live!"

There IS no cure for such stupidity!

Williams Lake, Canada

#246991 Jan 23, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a very low opinion of people in general. Sandy Hook should have shown you how others sacraficed their own lives trying to save the children.
I think you could use some God in your life just to see a better side of humanity.
Now do tell us how you would sacrifice your self that others may live.

I don't believe any of your nonsense, so go peddle it to someone else!!!

The ones that brag the most about being brave or often the ones hiding when the shooting starts.

Williams Lake, Canada

#246992 Jan 23, 2013
are often the ones

Williams Lake, Canada

#246993 Jan 23, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a very low opinion of people in general.
Yes I do! It comes from studying history. I read how Christians killed each other ... how Jews killed each other ... how Muslims killed each other ... how individuals in families killed each other over money or lust of another woman or man ... etc.

Humans are not trustworthy, and so I know that under certain circumstances, I also would not be trustworthy.

Under torture many humans have given way to squealing on their loved ones, that in turn caused the same mutilation and death TO their loved you.

You think you are brave ... but you are simply a fool to fantasy.

Williams Lake, Canada

#246994 Jan 23, 2013
From the book “John Ransom’s Diary,” comes the following.

There are some here who pray and try to preach. Very many too who have heretofore been religiously inclined, throw off all restraint and are about the worst. Tried and found wanting it seems to me. Those who find the least fault, make the best of things as they come and grin and bear it, get along the best.

Williams Lake, Canada

#246995 Jan 23, 2013
I would like to lock Ink and the pope in a room with ten starving babies ... with no means to feed them ... no diapers to change them ... no medicine to help them through sickness.

About three day and my guess is, the lesson would be learned that abortion might have been the more humane choice!!!
Chuck

Dublin, OH

#246996 Jan 23, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I want the women to survive the abortions and be able to go home to their loved ones.
You don't give a rat's ass about the women. It's all about appeasing your image of a god that matters to you!
You figure that a god that sends rejects to hell will love your precious butt just because you love your butt. But my guess is, the god would have to be as much of brute as are you and I ... and brutes are never trustworthy ... NEVER!!!
I never mentioned God Grandma.

I do care about women because studies have shown alot of women are scared for life mentally because of it.

You are the one Grandma who only cares about who has rights and not the innocent child. You represent to evil in this world.

Williams Lake, Canada

#246997 Jan 23, 2013
Why Mother Teresa starved those babies to death, while the money that was meant FOR those babies piled up in bulging bank accounts, is no mystery to me.

Such suffering was/is perceived as aligning with the supposed suffering of Jesus.

But when "Mother" was dying, she went to a hospital, and prayed that she would become a saint and in turn be allowed to rome back to earth in spirit to save more "sinners." for "heaven."

Humans are simply what we are cracked-up to be!

Williams Lake, Canada

#246998 Jan 23, 2013
Mother Teresa was adamantly against abortion. She needed starving babies for her cause.

You might believe those words are harsh, but from my perception, they are true.

Mother Teresa never starved ... DID SHE???

She never gave her food to those babies.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>

During her twenty years with the Missionaries of Charity, Sister Donata, as she was known, grappled with her faith, her sexuality, the politics of the order, and her complicated relationship with Mother Teresa. Eventually, she left the church to find her own path—one that led to love and herself.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>

An Unquenchable Thirst, by Mary Johnson

Mother Teresa’s spiritual crisis was not news to me. Several years earlier, I’d read a report of the “dark night” Mother had described in letters to her spiritual directors. Some sisters were shocked to imagine that the sweet certainty we’d heard in Mother’s prayers had been the result of stubborn faith, not ecstatic vision.

Williams Lake, Canada

#246999 Jan 23, 2013
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
I never mentioned God Grandma.
I do care about women because studies have shown alot of women are scared for life mentally because of it.
You are the one Grandma who only cares about who has rights and not the innocent child. You represent to evil in this world.
When you mention the word "evil" I know you are in a religious cult.

You should study more, and then maybe you will stop calling others murderers of the unborn.

The fact is, we are all murderers. We murder living creatures when we have a shower and flush them off our bodies. Life to those little creatures was important, as it is all about survival of the fittest.

Get used to it. Humans are not evil ... humans are simply mortal animals with a will to survive and no more worth than a fly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 2 min Big C 18,501
News 10 Reasons Why You Should Help Fight Biphobia i... 8 min Wondering 63
News Moore goes before ethics panel on gay marriage ... 22 min WeTheSheeple 2
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 30 min EdmondWA 40,532
News Eastern Kentucky holds first Pride Festival 1 hr antipolicticalcor... 101
News Priests and nuns hold bizarre ceremony to 'puri... 1 hr Xstain Mullah Fra... 49
News Transgender stories: when you are born in the w... 1 hr Big Packer Fan 27
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) Tue Left of centre 68,992
More from around the web