Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

Oct 30, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Fables of the reconstruction

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Comments
208,361 - 208,380 of 219,864 Comments Last updated Tuesday

Since: Sep 09

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Even if Bitner does cast Gerald's goddess out of her own vision of goddess love ... she can't kill that goddess of Gerald's off ... as all gods and goddesses have a right to life.

Too bad for Bitner. Witches don't always get their way.

:)

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently Bitner welcomed Gerald's goddess into her mental corporation!
Gerald's goddess now has Bitner's authorization to curse homosexuals left and right from her position in the moon.
LOL, you're lying again. I never said anything of THAT kind, either.

It's amusing, how you rant about people claiming they know the future, yet here you are pretending that you know what I think and believe. Your hypocrisy is rearing it's ugly head again.

Stop lying about me.

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Gardner's Deities didn't belong there.
Wherever Gerald is in his journey to or from the Summer lands, you best check with him, as he is the father of that homophobic goddess. And even though you don't like her or appreciate her ... she was Gerald's creation.

I suggest you show a little respect.

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, you're lying again. I never said anything of THAT kind, either.
It's amusing, how you rant about people claiming they know the future, yet here you are pretending that you know what I think and believe. Your hypocrisy is rearing it's ugly head again.
Stop lying about me.
Where is your sense of humor Bitner? It was alive and well yesterday concerning the tarot-cards episode.

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

So now that we know Gerald's goddess lives, and that she is alive and unwell in the moon ... I wonder which goddess will be brought down from the moon next???

These mysteries are indeed very enticing.

Meanwhile, Jehovah is trying to figure out what do with all the Christian-souls banging on his door demanding en-trance. It seems their search for Jesus lead them astray.

The sky is full of very odd activities.

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

And rumor has it that Allah is a mess trying to find enough virgins to reward his followers for blowing themselves and others sky-high while faithful in his service.

Apparently without creating more virgins on the spot, he ran short, and he's tired of creating virgins without being allowed as a holy god to have some sex of his own.

All is not well in Paradise.

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

The money raised was to provide full scholastic scholarships for medical missionaries who would be sent to other countries. He claimed that $3.5 million had already been raised, but he needed $4.5 million more by March 1, in order to get the full $8 million and prevent God from taking him home.

* 1987 On April 1 Oral Roberts said that he had received $9.1 million which was $1.1 million more that was required by God.

* 1987 In November, Oral Roberts announced that the City of Faith would be closing down.

* 1988 In January, Oral Roberts discontinued the medical scholarships. Apparently he was no longer afraid that God was going to take him home.

* 1988 In March, the medical scholarship fund went bankrupt. If any students wished to transfer to any other institution, they were required to repay their scholarships at 18% interest.

* 1989 In September, Oral Roberts closed the City of Faith.

http://rense.com/general58/sign.htm

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Wherever Gerald is in his journey to or from the Summer lands, you best check with him, as he is the father of that homophobic goddess. And even though you don't like her or appreciate her ... she was Gerald's creation.
I suggest you show a little respect.
I don't have to check with anyone to know what I think and believe.

YOU, however, don't know what I believe on the subject, because YOU couldn't be bothered with my very clear explanation. Too bad for you.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is your sense of humor Bitner? It was alive and well yesterday concerning the tarot-cards episode.
My sense of humor is just fine.

What you said wasn't funny. Nor do I believe humor was your intent with your lies.

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Note in this old article from 1963, the author claims the word "witch" meant "wise-ones."

That was equivalent to the "Call of the wild."

From my perception the gullible ones were bewitched by the word "witch" ... being certain that if they became witches, they could also be WISE.

http://www.thewica.co.uk/Jack%20Bracelin.htm

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have to check with anyone to know what I think and believe.
YOU, however, don't know what I believe on the subject, because YOU couldn't be bothered with my very clear explanation. Too bad for you.
I'm quite sure from what you posted that you don't believe Gerald's goddess of homophobia resides in the moon, or anywhere else in your belief.

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
My sense of humor is just fine.
What you said wasn't funny. Nor do I believe humor was your intent with your lies.
Well ... your sense of humor is for you, and mine is for me. Aren't we lucky???

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

It's fascinating how those in religion want to kill gods or goddesses off just because they don't like them.

Yet Bitner once stated that ALL gods are divine.

I don't know where she comes up with such information.

If allowed, it could boggle a mind.

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

TALK
TALK
TALK

By Jay Ingram Ö first published 1992 Ö an investigation into the mystery of speech Ö

A recent attempt was made to diagnose the woman who is perhaps the best known of all these historical figures who heard voices: Joan of Arc. The physician who studied her case, Dr Fred Henker, decided that whatever she was, she wasnít a schizophrenic.

St Joan freely admitted both to hearing the voice of God, and to seeing visions of St. Michael, St Catherine and St Margaret. She had heard these voices from the age of thirteen, and they had urged her to get involved in the battle against the occupying British. Until the last moments before she was burned at the stake Joan maintained that the voices she heard came for God. When Dr Henker tried to diagnose Joan, he concluded that she didnít satisfy the modern criteria for Schizophrenia. In todayís context a village girl who had a dream of leading an army into battle to defeat an invading force would seem deluded, and delusions are characteristic of schizophrenia. But Henker felt that Joanís religious fervour and grandiose ambitions werenít unusual for the early 1400s. In fact her reports of hearing voices and seeing visions werenít atypical either, and neither the delusions or the hallucinations made Charles VII or her army hesitate to throw their lot with her. More important, she showed none of the disordered thought that is typical of schizophrenia: during her trial, Joan matched eloquence and intelligence with the numerous judges she faced. Nor did she show any signs of mental deterioration with time. An editorial in the Southern Journal of Medicine accompanying Dr Henkerís discussion of Joanís symptoms made the simple point that it should come as no surprise that itís hard to diagnose someone like Joan of Arc using modern medical criteria. She was a mystic, and you canít explain mystics rationally.

So people with mental disorders, mystics, and a fair number of people from the general population hear voices. This still isnít anywhere near the number of people who used to hear voices.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm quite sure from what you posted that you don't believe Gerald's goddess of homophobia resides in the moon, or anywhere else in your belief.
As I've never indicated one way or the other, you don't know any such thing. Pretending you do is just more of your pathological dishonesty.
Ink

Morrisville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

June VanDerMark wrote:
TALK
TALK
TALK
By Jay Ingram Ö first published 1992 Ö an investigation into the mystery of speech Ö
A recent attempt was made to diagnose the woman who is perhaps the best known of all these historical figures who heard voices: Joan of Arc. The physician who studied her case, Dr Fred Henker, decided that whatever she was, she wasnít a schizophrenic.
St Joan freely admitted both to hearing the voice of God, and to seeing visions of St. Michael, St Catherine and St Margaret. She had heard these voices from the age of thirteen, and they had urged her to get involved in the battle against the occupying British. Until the last moments before she was burned at the stake Joan maintained that the voices she heard came for God. When Dr Henker tried to diagnose Joan, he concluded that she didnít satisfy the modern criteria for Schizophrenia. In todayís context a village girl who had a dream of leading an army into battle to defeat an invading force would seem deluded, and delusions are characteristic of schizophrenia. But Henker felt that Joanís religious fervour and grandiose ambitions werenít unusual for the early 1400s. In fact her reports of hearing voices and seeing visions werenít atypical either, and neither the delusions or the hallucinations made Charles VII or her army hesitate to throw their lot with her. More important, she showed none of the disordered thought that is typical of schizophrenia: during her trial, Joan matched eloquence and intelligence with the numerous judges she faced. Nor did she show any signs of mental deterioration with time. An editorial in the Southern Journal of Medicine accompanying Dr Henkerís discussion of Joanís symptoms made the simple point that it should come as no surprise that itís hard to diagnose someone like Joan of Arc using modern medical criteria. She was a mystic, and you canít explain mystics rationally.
So people with mental disorders, mystics, and a fair number of people from the general population hear voices. This still isnít anywhere near the number of people who used to hear voices.
What is the point you are trying to make?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

June VanDerMark wrote:
It's fascinating how those in religion want to kill gods or goddesses off just because they don't like them.
Yet Bitner once stated that ALL gods are divine.
I don't know where she comes up with such information.
If allowed, it could boggle a mind.
Your implication that I want to "kill gods or goddesses" is just you being dishonest. As usual.

Where? The dictionary. You should try it sometime. Gods are divine by nature.

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Lois Pearson in a newspaper article from 1961.

Observe the anti-homosexual attitude in the witchcraft cult at that time.

And observe how she brags about being a healer and having "power" to influence people.

http://www.thewica.co.uk/Lois%20PN.htm

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Your implication that I want to "kill gods or goddesses" is just you being dishonest. As usual.
Where? The dictionary. You should try it sometime. Gods are divine by nature.
Is Gerald's homophobic goddess divine???

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the point you are trying to make?
Take the point as it comes to you!

I don't interpret meanings for you.

I just posted it for people to read.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••