Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Full Story

Since: Sep 09

Quesnel, Canada

#243925 Dec 11, 2012
If heterosexuals stopped having children ... how wonderful for god,'cause then he wouldn't have to punish any sinners for anything.

That must be WHY the theologians were wanting virginity to be praised as holy.

Yet they insisted that people be fruitful and multiple. So that must mean that god wants "sin" to multiply.

From my perception, their theologies were and are ... a mess!

Quesnel, Canada

#243926 Dec 11, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe in hell, but unless you are an intentionally horrible person, I don't believe you will be in a firey hell. You will just die as you expect.
If there is a fiery hell ... your god does not love everybody.

You can't use lies in your quest to create truth.

Quesnel, Canada

#243927 Dec 11, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
It is written by the prophets that God would send a Messiah. They choose not to believe Jehovah.
That is your "Christian" perception.

Jews have different perceptions.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#243929 Dec 11, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
It is written by the prophets that God would send a Messiah. They choose not to believe Jehovah.
How can they be choosing not to believe, AND still waiting at the same time, Witless?

Nowhere does "Jehovah" say the Messiah would be Jesus. THAT is what the Jews don't believe, that the Messiah was Jesus. And the reason is because he didn't fulfill any of the requirements for the Messiah.

Quesnel, Canada

#243930 Dec 11, 2012
From my perception Augustine was completely arrogant, as he was sure he was a very HOLY, "WISE" man.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>

From the book, Eunuchs for the Kingdom of Heaven … Uta Ranke-Heinemann

In Augustine’s eyes virginity is morally higher than marriage with sex, and again marriage without sex is higher than marriage with it. The husband and wife reach greater heights of moral development by jointly renouncing intercourse.“Anyone in our day who has arrived at perfect love of God surely has no more than a spiritual desire for children”(De bono conjugali 3, 3; 8, 9; 17, 9).

Quesnel, Canada

#243931 Dec 11, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
How can they be choosing not to believe, AND still waiting at the same time, Witless?
Nowhere does "Jehovah" say the Messiah would be Jesus. THAT is what the Jews don't believe, that the Messiah was Jesus. And the reason is because he didn't fulfill any of the requirements for the Messiah.
If it states in their "book" that they are the chosen few ... why would they believe they NEED a messiah?

Quesnel, Canada

#243932 Dec 11, 2012
Jews put "god" on trial for breaking his covenant with them.

Ink

Bensalem, PA

#243933 Dec 11, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point. This was part of my argument back and forth with June.

She basically said Christians and Jews can't share the same God because they have a different idea of heaven.

I said that is because they are still waiting for the Messiah, and she said

No ... they already believe they are Jehovah's chosen few. They don't believe in Christian heaven as do you.

They don't have a need for your morphed Christian dogmas that tried to steal their god and make it your own.

However, I believe you are all deluded by fantasy and nothing BUT fantasy.

Jesus being the Messiah is strickly a Christian belief.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#243934 Dec 11, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
If it states in their "book" that they are the chosen few ... why would they believe they NEED a messiah?
Your question has nothing to do with my point.

If what you do was real "studying", you wouldn't have to ask the question.

Digging for dirt is not "studying".

Carry on, Fraud.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#243935 Dec 11, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Because the prophets said they do. They strayed a lot from the laws.
Sherlayne

Andover, NJ

#243936 Dec 11, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
If there is a fiery hell ... your god does not love everybody.
You can't use lies in your quest to create truth.
In all honesty, I haven't seen much evidence of God's mercy. And a God who would punish people in hell forever? The sin(s) are never paid up? Hard to believe.

Simply disagree with Crud and his crowd and they'd gladly put you in hell, enjoying every minute of your torment. TRUE Christians, right? More like true sadists.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#243937 Dec 11, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point. This was part of my argument back and forth with June.
She basically said Christians and Jews can't share the same God because they have a different idea of heaven.
I said that is because they are still waiting for the Messiah, and she said
No ... they already believe they are Jehovah's chosen few. They don't believe in Christian heaven as do you.
They don't have a need for your morphed Christian dogmas that tried to steal their god and make it your own.
However, I believe you are all deluded by fantasy and nothing BUT fantasy.
Jesus being the Messiah is strickly a Christian belief.
June's talking out of her ass, as usual. Nothing she says can be taken seriously anymore.
Sherlayne

Andover, NJ

#243938 Dec 11, 2012
If I'm correct, they just approved gay marriage.

If you don't want gay marriage, don't get one.
SHYKORA ARTs paul

Calgary, Canada

#243939 Dec 11, 2012
Sherlayne wrote:
If I'm correct, they just approved gay marriage.
If you don't want gay marriage, don't get one.
..Vhaat??..most Strange,here....hymmm...is dhis ..HE,from NEWTON New Jersey,here??..another...fake/ false nmae..??...vhat..??...wow.. vow..

Quesnel, Canada

#243940 Dec 11, 2012
Sherlayne wrote:
<quoted text>
In all honesty, I haven't seen much evidence of God's mercy. And a God who would punish people in hell forever? The sin(s) are never paid up? Hard to believe.
Simply disagree with Crud and his crowd and they'd gladly put you in hell, enjoying every minute of your torment. TRUE Christians, right? More like true sadists.
I agree. The gods are as messed up as their human-creators.

Quesnel, Canada

#243941 Dec 11, 2012
When Ink and Bitner agree on dogma, it's time to question the reason behind the agreement.

:)

Bitner always referred to Ink as an idiot, and suddenly Ink and Bitner are on the same page.

Hahahahahahaha

Quesnel, Canada

#243942 Dec 11, 2012
Jehovah actually IS the imaginary god of the Jehovah's Witnesses, and yet they claim to be Christians.

How funny is the human religious beasts who perceive that their gods love them ... beyond "belief."

“The Black Mermaid”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#243943 Dec 11, 2012
SHYKORA ARTs paul wrote:
<quoted text>..Vhaat??..most Strange,here....hymmm...is dhis ..HE,from NEWTON New Jersey,here??..another...fake/ false nmae..??...vhat..??...wow.. vow..
LOL - fool! When do they EVER post a person's REAL hometown?

Quesnel, Canada

#243944 Dec 11, 2012
I just hope for the sake of Gerald Gardner's soul, that his soul doesn't meet up with Bitner on one of her trips on her silver broom to the Summer lands, as he will get quite the lecture for manufacturing a homophobic goddess!

“The Black Mermaid”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#243945 Dec 11, 2012
SHYKORA ARTs paul wrote:
<quoted text>..Vhaat??..most Strange,here....hymmm...is dhis ..HE,from NEWTON New Jersey,here??..another...fake/ false nmae..??...vhat..??...wow.. vow..
Vhaat? yada u? dhis? nmae? vhat? vow!

Newton NJ, or Newton PA, or Newton, NY, or Newton, IL?

haha - NONE of the above, yada u.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Results Are In From BIGGEST POS CONTEST! 6 min Reed 7
Transgender Bruce Jenner will be lesbian after ... 9 min Reed 73
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 13 min Not Yet Equal 15,304
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 17 min KiMare 51,338
Biggest Gay Lies (May '14) 20 min Good Reverend 3,295
White Supremacists Join Rally Against Gay Marri... 24 min L Craig s Hush Pu... 72
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 25 min KiMare 29,704
Why I'll be voting 'No' to same-sex marriage, e... 29 min GayleWood 1,050
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 36 min KiMare 57,776
More from around the web