Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

There are 20 comments on the Fables of the reconstruction story from Oct 30, 2007, titled Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays. In it, Fables of the reconstruction reports that:

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fables of the reconstruction.

Since: Sep 09

Quesnel, Canada

#243905 Dec 11, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I beleieve that God created the world and everything in it and I believe that He promised and did in fact send a Messiah, Jesus Christ. If you can prove a flaw in that, go ahead.
If Jehovah was Jesus' father, why are YOU not worshipping Jehovah?

In other religions there were many "savior-god" dogmas before Jesus.

The flaws are many, but you ignore them. And that is your right.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#243906 Dec 11, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>The flaws are many, but you ignore them. And that is your right.
"In other religions there were many "savior-god" dogmas before Jesus."

Where are they now?

"If Jehovah was Jesus' father, why are YOU not worshipping Jehovah?"

We call Him God and I do worship Him.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#243907 Dec 11, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Your bible was written by men of history ... not inspired by anything but their own foolishness.
And your bible is from where you take all your "preferential" information ... such as the idea that precious you will be "saved."
Isn't it amazing that an insignificant man suffering an insignificant fate has created one of the largest and strongest religions in the world? Maybe He really had a message mankind.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#243908 Dec 11, 2012
message for mankind

Quesnel, Canada

#243909 Dec 11, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
"In other religions there were many "savior-god" dogmas before Jesus."
Where are they now?

"If Jehovah was Jesus' father, why are YOU not worshipping Jehovah?"
We call Him God and I do worship Him.
The other savior-gods are in the imaginations of the worshippers.

The Christians committed god-theft when they tried to steal Jehovah from the Jews ... and just call the new image plain old "God."

God-theft is ungodly!

:)

Quesnel, Canada

#243910 Dec 11, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it amazing that an insignificant man suffering an insignificant fate has created one of the largest and strongest religions in the world?
Not at all! Gossip spreads comparable to wildfire, and the tale of salvation, although it was too good to be true ... yet it filled greedy desires such as yours.

Quesnel, Canada

#243911 Dec 11, 2012
Ink tries to do away with hellfire and damnation, to claim that "god" loves everybody.

How silly!!!

The Christian religion was sustained "because" of the fear of hellfire and damnation.

Quesnel, Canada

#243912 Dec 11, 2012
Augustine was previously in the Manichean sect for nine years before converting to Catholicism.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >

From the book, Eunuchs for the Kingdom of Heaven … Uta Ranke-Heinemann

The Manicheans wanted to stop procreation lest any more sparks of light be captured in diabolical matter.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#243913 Dec 11, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
The other savior-gods are in the imaginations of the worshippers.
The Christians committed god-theft when they tried to steal Jehovah from the Jews ... and just call the new image plain old "God."
God-theft is ungodly!
You don't believe in sharing?
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#243914 Dec 11, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all! Gossip spreads comparable to wildfire, and the tale of salvation, although it was too good to be true ... yet it filled greedy desires such as yours.
Greedy?

Quesnel, Canada

#243915 Dec 11, 2012
According to Ink's "theology" ... "God" will love me, ONLY if I love him first.

I thought it should be the other way around.

Quesnel, Canada

#243916 Dec 11, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't believe in sharing?
If you want to share the Jew's "god" I suggest you don't count on going to heaven. Jews have a different "idea."

Quesnel, Canada

#243917 Dec 11, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Greedy?
Yup! You see yourself associating with Jesus, while others wander forever disassociated from the love of "god" that you hog for yourself.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#243918 Dec 11, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup! You see yourself associating with Jesus, while others wander forever disassociated from the love of "god" that you hog for yourself.
God has more than enough love for everyone. Just ask Him.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#243919 Dec 11, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to share the Jew's "god" I suggest you don't count on going to heaven. Jews have a different "idea."
That's because they are still waiting for the Messiah.

Quesnel, Canada

#243920 Dec 11, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
God has more than enough love for everyone. Just ask Him.
Shall I ask "him" before or after he sends me to burn in hell for not believing in him???

YOU KNOW ... the hell that you deny exists!!!

Silly person!

Quesnel, Canada

#243921 Dec 11, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because they are still waiting for the Messiah.
No ... they already believe they are Jehovah's chosen few. They don't believe in Christian heaven as do you.

They don't have a need for your morphed Christian dogmas that tried to steal their god and make it your own.

However, I believe you are all deluded by fantasy and nothing BUT fantasy.

Quesnel, Canada

#243922 Dec 11, 2012
From the book, Eunuchs for the Kingdom of Heaven … Uta Ranke-Heinemann

Women may well have been astonished to know that they were good only for reproduction, and unqualified for anything having to do with mind and intelligence. The idea was formulated by Thomas Aquinas (d. 1274) in connection with Augustine as follows: Women is simply a help in procreation (adiutorium generationis) and useful in housekeeping. For a man’s intellectual life she has no significance. Thus Augustine was the brilliant inventor of what Germans call the three K’s (Kinder, Kuche, Kirche—children, kitchen, church), an idea that still has life in it, in fact it continues to be the Catholic hierarchy’s primary theological position on woman.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#243923 Dec 11, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
No ... they already believe they are Jehovah's chosen few. They don't believe in Christian heaven as do you.
They don't have a need for your morphed Christian dogmas that tried to steal their god and make it your own.
However, I believe you are all deluded by fantasy and nothing BUT fantasy.
It is written by the prophets that God would send a Messiah. They choose not to believe Jehovah.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#243924 Dec 11, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Shall I ask "him" before or after he sends me to burn in hell for not believing in him???
YOU KNOW ... the hell that you deny exists!!!
Silly person!
I believe in hell, but unless you are an intentionally horrible person, I don't believe you will be in a firey hell. You will just die as you expect.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Texas gay discrimination bill opens complex fat... 4 min Reggie 13
News Lawmakers Consider Gay Discrimination Policies 4 min Wondering 3,531
News The right therapy for LGBT youth 6 min Reggie 16
News Why I'll be voting 'No' to same-sex marriage, e... 7 min WeTheSheeple 2,495
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 32 min Respect71 20,755
News Gay Teacher Fired From Omaha Catholic School Fi... 38 min Dan 24
News Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... 45 min NoMo 3,207
News Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? (Sep '14) 1 hr NorCal Native 4,981
Are the mods fair and balanced? 1 hr NE Jade 851
News Gay marriage foe's argument seems to leave Supr... 3 hr Aspirin Between M... 226
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 5 hr Nine Ball 59,652
More from around the web