Catholic Church Waging War on Women a...

Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

There are 219900 comments on the Fables of the reconstruction story from Oct 30, 2007, titled Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays. In it, Fables of the reconstruction reports that:

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fables of the reconstruction.

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#244418 Dec 16, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
"I know a Wiccan personally who invites people to go with her to Wiccan events."
People? "young Christians", or just people?
Would it matter in the sense of LURING or NOT luring if they were Christians or Atheists, or Muslims?

The fact is, young people don't end up in Wicca without some type of contact with Wiccans.

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#244419 Dec 16, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Ink and I are discussing something I posted on another thread. You are irrelevant.
Well you never explained that you were discussing this issue with Ink on other threads.

I'm not a mind-reader ... as are YOU!

Now maybe you will report me for THAT libelous statement.

:)

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#244420 Dec 16, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
No, not completely true.
You manage to lie about my beliefs quite well. Every time you state that I believe something I've told you I don't, in fact.
Such AS???

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#244421 Dec 16, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
In thirty years of your "practice," I do believe that you have "invited" people other than Wiccans to go with you to Wiccan gatherings.
Luring ... is a matter of opinion.
This is not what you accused me of several times, in the posts that I reported.

Those posts where you SAID that you "believe" I lure "young Christians to Wicca", I simply told you that you're wrong. And you are.

It was the posts where you stated it as though it was fact (and NOT just that I "invited people other than Wiccans to go with [me] to Wiccan gatherings", either, you lying sack of sh*t), that was libel, and was reported accordingly.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#244422 Dec 16, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Would it matter in the sense of LURING or NOT luring if they were Christians or Atheists, or Muslims?
The fact is, young people don't end up in Wicca without some type of contact with Wiccans.
The real fact is, that I don't "lure young" anyone to Wicca.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#244423 Dec 16, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Such AS???
You want a list? LOL, too long to remember. But I let you know everytime you do it (and will continue to do so). You just ignore me, and continue to lie about it.

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#244424 Dec 16, 2012
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Italian proverb

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#244425 Dec 16, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you never explained that you were discussing this issue with Ink on other threads.
I'm not a mind-reader ... as are YOU!
Now maybe you will report me for THAT libelous statement.
:)
LOL, that's not libel, just untrue. Apparently we've found yet ANOTHER word you don't know the meaing of....libel. So be it.

I'm not a mind reader. Never said, or implied that I am.

I don't HAVE to inform you of anything. You're irrelevant.

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#244426 Dec 16, 2012
Kill one man and you're a murderer, kill a million and you're a conqueror.

Jean Rostand.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#244427 Dec 16, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Any one who practices a Pagan religion.
Well that certainly clears it up. And a pagan religion is pretty much anything you want it to be.

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#244428 Dec 16, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
This is not what you accused me of several times, in the posts that I reported.
Those posts where you SAID that you "believe" I lure "young Christians to Wicca", I simply told you that you're wrong. And you are.
It was the posts where you stated it as though it was fact (and NOT just that I "invited people other than Wiccans to go with [me] to Wiccan gatherings", either, you lying sack of sh*t), that was libel, and was reported accordingly.
Well, I don't agree that I put it in those words, but you could be right.

At any rate, why would you believe that was worth reporting to Topix?

Young Christians of age can go to join any cult they please.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#244429 Dec 16, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think that your religion is entirely based on truth???
If you DO, then you have a problem
I choose to believe that Christ lived and died and that He is the Son of God. And you choose not to. Idon't think either one of us has a problem.

Certainly all those poor people in Newtown are getting comfort from their beliefs.

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#244430 Dec 16, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, that's not libel, just untrue. Apparently we've found yet ANOTHER word you don't know the meaing of....libel. So be it.
Why is it from you opinion NOT just untrue concerning inviting young Christians to your cult???

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#244431 Dec 16, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that certainly clears it up. And a pagan religion is pretty much anything you want it to be.
No, Ignorant One.

You're on the internet. Google, for pity sake.

Nah, you'd rather remain ignorant, and just attempt to be insulting. Got it.

Yes, it DOES clear it up. It really IS as simple as the answer I gave. There are myriad modern Pagan religions. The Fraud likes to pretend they're all the same thing, just like she likes to pretend all Christian denominations are exactly the same. Just like she wants to pretend all religions are the same.

She's wrong.

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#244432 Dec 16, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that certainly clears it up. And a pagan religion is pretty much anything you want it to be.
Why do you think Bitner didn't go along with the father of Wicca's homophobic beliefs???

:)

And why do you think YOU don't go along with the original Christian belief that offenders will burn in hellfire for eternity???

You are both following your OWN desires.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#244433 Dec 16, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I choose to believe that Christ lived and died and that He is the Son of God. And you choose not to. Idon't think either one of us has a problem.
Certainly all those poor people in Newtown are getting comfort from their beliefs.
At least until those slime from the Westboro Baptist Church get there.

Like I said on the other thread, can you imagine the surviving children arriving at school to see them celebrating the deaths of their classmates?
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#244434 Dec 16, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I made nothing up.
And yes, considering several others understood the analogy just fine, the fact that you can't get it is YOUR problem, and not one with the analogy. And the fact that you keep misstating what it is, is proof that you don't understand it.
They only said that they understand you. No one can repeat it.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#244435 Dec 16, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it from you opinion NOT just untrue concerning inviting young Christians to your cult???
Was that supposed to be English?

Care to try again?

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#244436 Dec 16, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it DOES clear it up. It really IS as simple as the answer I gave. There are myriad modern Pagan religions. The Fraud likes to pretend they're all the same thing, just like she likes to pretend all Christian denominations are exactly the same. Just like she wants to pretend all religions are the same.
She's wrong.
It's not nice to lie Bitner.

I maintain that because people "don't" agree and ARE divided into so many cults, they haven't a right to claim to know truth.

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#244437 Dec 16, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
At least until those slime from the Westboro Baptist Church get there.
Maybe you'll meet them on your way to the Summer lands, as they are searching for Jesus and heaven.

:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 1 hr River Tam 13,149
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 2 hr Ismail 884
News Public nudity ban eyed in San Fran (Nov '12) 2 hr smallballs 79
The Great Gays 3 hr Frankie Rizzo 9
News Lawsuit Over Public Urinal 3 hr smallballs 7
News Justicea s gay marriage order halts licenses in... 3 hr no 341
News Columbus veteran, ousted for sexual orientation... 4 hr Cordwainer Trout 6
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 5 hr EdmondWA 37,378
News Obama: Notion that being armed would have saved... 9 hr WasteWater 975
More from around the web