Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

Oct 30, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Fables of the reconstruction

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Comments (Page 10,417)

Showing posts 208,321 - 208,340 of220,787
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a part of the story I believe is yet missing, that might, or might not, come out later.
If you notice, the headline doesn't place "blame" (even by using the word alleged) against the physicians. It ONLY suggests backlash to the "laws" against abortion in Ireland.
Being a physician is a difficult job, and under laws that are against abortion, in a strict Catholic environment, it would not be easy FOR the physicians to make a judgment call until the fetus showed no life whatsoever, to abort the fetus.
And by then, it was too late to save the woman.
That is my judgment of the situation. It's quite obvious your judgment is different.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>
Mother's Death Causes Big Backlash Against Ireland's Abortion Laws
Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/abortion-laws-...
It wasn't difficult for them at all. They MADE the "judgement call". My post stands. You're disgusting.

Since: Sep 09

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

I believe that the physicians, by their strict Catholic adherance to the belief that taking the fetus out of the woman when it showed signs of life would weigh very heavy on Catholic consciences.

Had the physician in charge been a Wiccan, such as Bitner, who is certain that the divine spirit of the goddess enters the "baby" at birth, and that fetuses can't feel pain any time during gestation, and that the law of the land is acceptable of abortion on demand ... the physicians would have had no problem whatsoever making a choice to save the woman.

But the physicians in Ireland were not as "fortunate" as Bitner ... whose conscience would not be affected one way or the other by ANY woman having ANY abortion at any time during any pregnancy.

It is easy for Bitner to convict the physicians of intention murder against the woman.

VERY EASY!

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

frogmann wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=6-t4wtt72A Q&feature=plcp ………
Catholic are stupids
All humans are stupids!

Own it and be done with it.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

June VanDerMark wrote:
I believe that the physicians, by their strict Catholic adherance to the belief that taking the fetus out of the woman when it showed signs of life would weigh very heavy on Catholic consciences.
Had the physician in charge been a Wiccan, such as Bitner, who is certain that the divine spirit of the goddess enters the "baby" at birth, and that fetuses can't feel pain any time during gestation, and that the law of the land is acceptable of abortion on demand ... the physicians would have had no problem whatsoever making a choice to save the woman.
But the physicians in Ireland were not as "fortunate" as Bitner ... whose conscience would not be affected one way or the other by ANY woman having ANY abortion at any time during any pregnancy.
It is easy for Bitner to convict the physicians of intention murder against the woman.
VERY EASY!
I never said anything about murder. Why must you lie, you disgusting fraud?

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

I'm inclined to believe that the fetuses at early stages of pregnancy are very aware of their surroundings and feel pain as any adult feels pain.

I don't however believe that fetuses are linked to any god or goddess in the sense of being divine.

Opinions are only of value to those that value the opinions.

Truth is another issue entirely. It's ALWAYS up for grabs.

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said anything about murder. Why must you lie, you disgusting fraud?
You impy it constantly!

Allowing a woman to die with intent ... IS murder!

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

So you see people that if you ever vote a Wiccan such as Bitner into a position of power in government ... the person will not give a rat's ass how fetuses are treated in wombs. No anesthetic before operations would be perceived as necessary. No anesthetic before abortions ... also perceived as not necessary.

As from my perspective, no Atheist will ever be in power in government ... I would rather have a Christian in office than a Wiccan ... and that is my concept of truth.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
You impy it constantly!
Allowing a woman to die with intent ... IS murder!
I implied no such thing, you lying sack of shit.

I very clearly said, SEVERAL times, that it was medical malpratice. Why would I suggest someone be SUED for "murder", Moron?

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Back before I studied Wicca, I used to believe that Wiccans were more understanding of other people and their problems than are Christians.

I was wrong! All humans suffer from tunnel vision, and can't be more than the tunnel vision allows us to be.

It's not possible.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

June VanDerMark wrote:
I'm inclined to believe that the fetuses at early stages of pregnancy are very aware of their surroundings and feel pain as any adult feels pain.
I don't however believe that fetuses are linked to any god or goddess in the sense of being divine.
Opinions are only of value to those that value the opinions.
Truth is another issue entirely. It's ALWAYS up for grabs.
Bullshit. That's just your cowardly copout.

Fetal pain had NOTHING to do with this issue, anyway. THAT, and you bringing up abortion on demand, are just your dishonest deflections.

You're disgusting.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

June VanDerMark wrote:
So you see people that if you ever vote a Wiccan such as Bitner into a position of power in government ... the person will not give a rat's ass how fetuses are treated in wombs. No anesthetic before operations would be perceived as necessary. No anesthetic before abortions ... also perceived as not necessary.
As from my perspective, no Atheist will ever be in power in government ... I would rather have a Christian in office than a Wiccan ... and that is my concept of truth.
Just more dishonest deflection from you, you lying piece of shit.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

June VanDerMark wrote:
Back before I studied Wicca, I used to believe that Wiccans were more understanding of other people and their problems than are Christians.
I was wrong! All humans suffer from tunnel vision, and can't be more than the tunnel vision allows us to be.
It's not possible.
Oh, please! Such melodramatic crap! YOU don't care about people at all, just your agenda. You proved that when you argued against something you normally wouldn't, JUST to argue with ME.

You're disgusting, you hypocrite.

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

The ONLY time a fetus would have any importance to Bitner is if she wanted a baby.

Once out of the womb, the "baby" would be perceived as a divine link to the goddess in conjunction with Bitner's religious belief.

And because she WANTED the baby ... while it was growing in her womb, she would place HIGH value on the fetus.

We are indeed a selfish lot of animals.

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I implied no such thing, you lying sack of shit.
I very clearly said, SEVERAL times, that it was medical malpratice. Why would I suggest someone be SUED for "murder", Moron?
If you didn't believe the physicians were culpible of intent to harm ... WHY would you want to sue the physicians?

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

culpable

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

June VanDerMark wrote:
The ONLY time a fetus would have any importance to Bitner is if she wanted a baby.
Once out of the womb, the "baby" would be perceived as a divine link to the goddess in conjunction with Bitner's religious belief.
And because she WANTED the baby ... while it was growing in her womb, she would place HIGH value on the fetus.
We are indeed a selfish lot of animals.
You're lyinng again. You don't know what I think, and nothing in my posts have ever indicated such.

You're just deflecting, because I hit a nerve.

You're disgusting, and don't care about anything OTHER than your agenda.

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Through the centuries the popes preached about the divine value "god" places on fetuses.

I don't believe for one moment that those popes perceived the fetuses (for instance) in Muslim women were "divine."

NOT A CHANCE!!!

My guess is that as the Catholics were killing the Protestants and vice versa, they were not trying to protect fetuses in the women they perceived were the "enemies" of "god."

Humans often pride themselves as owning wisdom ... but history suggests ONLY ignorance and more ignorance.

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

The study of religion makes it plain that leaders of cults are intent and often fickle in their quests to be perceived a "RIGHT."
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>

History of Religious Ideas, by Mircea Eliade.

Muhammad and the Unfolding of Islam.

For quite a long time, Muhammad showed a certain sympathy toward the Christians:‘We are Christians,’ that, because some of them are priests and monks, and they wax not proud, and when they hear what has been sent down to the Messenger, thou seest their eyes overflow with tears because of the truth they recognize. They say:‘Our Lord, we believe, so do Thou write us down among the witnesses’”(5:85—90).

It was only after the conquest of Mecca, when he clashed with the resistance of the Syrian Christians, that Muhammad changed his attitude; of 9:29—35 (They have taken their rabbis and their monks as lords apart from God and the Messiah, Mary’s son—and they were commanded to serve but one God”[9:31]).

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Note the word "authority."
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>

From the book,“A History of Christianity”… volume 2 Clyde L. Manschreck, Editor, comes the following………

For better or for worse, Christianity was launched in the world. By the end of the second century it had a set and fluid authority—canon, creed, and clergy—

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
If you didn't believe the physicians were culpible of intent to harm ... WHY would you want to sue the physicians?
What part of "for medical malpractice" is giving you so much trouble, Moron?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 208,321 - 208,340 of220,787
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••