Catholic Church Waging War on Women a...

Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

There are 215229 comments on the Fables of the reconstruction story from Oct 30, 2007, titled Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays. In it, Fables of the reconstruction reports that:

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fables of the reconstruction.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#249278 Mar 5, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
From the book compiled by Larousse … World Mythology

If the linguists have set an example for the mythologists, they have certainly not done so by chance: comparative linguistics and comparative mythology go together, since language is the mainstay of myth (myths, after all, can exist only through words) and since language is, inversely, informed by myth, which imposed on it a thousand and one traditional ways of viewing the world.
That still fails to disprove the existence of God via scientific method. This only goes to show your uncanny ability to copy and paste.
June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Quesnel, Canada

#249279 Mar 5, 2013
01Justsayin wrote:
<quoted text>
I condemn no one. Requiring atheists to put their money where their mouth is or shut the hell up about it is not condemnation. It is calling a spade a spade.
But if people weren't bragging about the existence of all the many gods there would be no Atheists. So those bragging about the existence of their gods are the ones that should put up, or shut up. After all, they started the mess!

:)
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#249280 Mar 5, 2013

Bit by bit the mythical universe comes to rule all aspects of life. There are in fact societies which regard myth as reality itself, more real than the objective universe.
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#249281 Mar 5, 2013
01Justsayin wrote:
<quoted text>
That still fails to disprove the existence of God via scientific method.
You prove that a god exists and science will no doubt praise you for your efforts.

June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#249282 Mar 5, 2013

If it is true that scientific progress is a march which has led scientists from error to error, then the same natural affinity exists between primitive explanations of myths and the modern theories, which, as we now know, are only working hypotheses destined one day to abandonment.
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#249283 Mar 5, 2013
01Justsayin wrote:
<quoted text>
That still fails to disprove the existence of God via scientific method. This only goes to show your uncanny ability to copy and paste.
Today someone suggested that those of us who write on this forum are ALL silly.

I agreed, and then added that ALL humans are silly, to which their was no response.

June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#249284 Mar 5, 2013
There are many people who believe that human bodies are simply material vehicles for spirits and souls and that the main part of humans is not OF the earth.

These are the humans that are often inclined to believe they are holy and others are evil.

They thoroughly enjoy their own fantasies and more often than not belittle the religious fantasies of others.

You will recognize them by their beliefs.
endtime

AOL

#249285 Mar 5, 2013

----#--- NEXT POPE is ANTICHRIST

Location hidden

#249286 Mar 5, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>But if people weren't bragging about the existence of all the many gods there would be no Atheists. So those bragging about the existence of their gods are the ones that should put up, or shut up. After all, they started the mess!

Lol Did they? I wasn't aware that exercising our constitutional right to the freedom of religion was starting any mess at all. I must have missed something.

Location hidden

#249287 Mar 5, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>You prove that a god exists and science will no doubt praise you for your efforts.

Lol I have nothing to prove. I am confident in my beliefs. However, you are the one arguing that they are fairy tales. By all means, use the scientific method to prove my "fairytales" as being nonexistent.
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#249288 Mar 5, 2013

To a child cut off from its mother’s reassuring presence the universe takes on a menacing shape; moonbeams and the rattling wind conjure up evil beings. To picture them, give a name to them and call them angels or fairies, is a way of making them favourable from the start and of gaining influence over them by drawing them close.

Location hidden

#249289 Mar 5, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>Today someone suggested that those of us who write on this forum are ALL silly.

I agreed, and then added that ALL humans are silly, to which their was no response.

Your point?
Svaha

Tampa, FL

#249290 Mar 5, 2013
01Justsayin wrote:
<quoted text>
still fails to prove the existence of god via scientific method. Rather a double edged sword isn't it

Location hidden

#249291 Mar 5, 2013
Svaha wrote:
<quoted text>still fails to prove the existence of god via scientific method. Rather a double edged sword isn't it
Not really. I don't need proof to be confident in my own personal convictions. Or the approval of others. Nevertheless, you can keep your condemnation to yourself. Especially since you cannot disprove the existence of God using the scientific method.
chris

Lafayette, LA

#249292 Mar 5, 2013
Svaha wrote:
<quoted text>
and I would agree with you if people choose or don't choose to BE a member but then we have them receiving federal funding, hiring workers and deciding THEIR religious rules apply in terms of medical care to women who may, or may not, be OF their faith. They can't have it both ways.
well we can as their is no income tax and all can just opt out and then practice their religion, we need to and it seems this government will ot exist in 2 years time, that will solve a plethura of problems, no church people should be funding this government at this time there is a separation of church and state, birth control is a private issue
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#249293 Mar 5, 2013
01Justsayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Your point?
That we are all silly to others. You are silly to me, and I am silly to you.
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#249294 Mar 5, 2013
01Justsayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really. I don't need proof to be confident in my own personal convictions.
Obviously NOT!

June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#249295 Mar 5, 2013
01Justsayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol I have nothing to prove. I am confident in my beliefs. However, you are the one arguing that they are fairy tales. By all means, use the scientific method to prove my "fairytales" as being nonexistent.
You are making the claim that your god exists, so the burden of proof is on you.

And I won't address this issue again with you. You can play with others by repeating the same old nonsense again and again in hopes that the nonsense will convince at least somebody that you are righteous and will glide right into "heaven" on your mark of truth.
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#249296 Mar 5, 2013

Divine Families and Myths

At each cult-centre the local god was considered to be the universal god: he had been in existence since time began, and he had, it was thought, organized the world and created all living beings. This fundamental concept, common to all interpretations of the origin of things, is clothed in mythological tales, which vary from place to place and betray the Egyptian genius for invention.
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#249297 Mar 5, 2013

Divine Families and Myths

However, the Egyptians very soon conferred human personalities and conduct on the divinities they worshipped, no matter what they had been originally. Creating their gods in their own image, they made them think and act accordingly to human standards. Furthermore, they most often depicted them in therianthropic form, giving them a human body, but affixing to it the head of the animal with which they were previously identified.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Smiling Tennessee hardware store owner puts 'No... 3 hr MAGA 86
News Varadkar hails - unknown heroes' as he marks de... 4 hr Newt G s Next Rel... 2
News Cheers erupt as Federal Court judge approves hi... 4 hr Newt G s Next Rel... 4
News Supreme Court sides with Colorado baker on same... 4 hr Newt G s Next Rel... 291
The Spectrum Cafe (Dec '07) 4 hr MAGA 28,164
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 4 hr Messenger of Love 62,994
News US top court rules for baker in gay wedding cak... 5 hr Terra Firma 665