Catholic Church Waging War on Women a...

Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

There are 219901 comments on the Fables of the reconstruction story from Oct 30, 2007, titled Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays. In it, Fables of the reconstruction reports that:

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fables of the reconstruction.

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#244377 Dec 16, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMAO! Good grief, what a bunch of crap!
I suggest you try debating EACH point Bitner. To state that it's all crap is a cop-out, and you don't cop out on any issue ... DO YOU???

June VanDerMark wrote:
From my study of religious history ... the ancient Pagans were as brutal as all others in religion.
They believed in burning human animals and non-human animals in the flames as sacrifices to the gods.
They were as up-tight about sex as were the Christians and those in all other religions.
Superstition was rife and unwell!
It was Christians burning other Christians as witches in the Middle Ages ... so all that nonsense put forth by modern Pagans of Pagans being burned as witches is just THAT ... utter nonsense!
The main author of modern Paganism ... Gerald Gardner created a goddess that hated homosexuals. Alex Sanders morphed the goddess into a REAL sweetheart.
That pretty well does in modern Paganism as having any credibility whatsoever.
But once started ... the gossip of lies spread far and wide, and as occurred with all religion ... it is my guess that modern Paganism will thrive and make lots of money for those that peddle it to the gullible humans that in turn, trade thrills for money.

Prince George, Canada

#244378 Dec 16, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, Moron, other posters have no ability to ban anyone from Topix. The moderators do, IF you've done something to violate the Topix TOS.
AGAIN you spin words. You know very well, if you could have had me banned by the moderators, it would have "made your day."

You even threatened me with "libel" of all the silly things, simply because I supposedly misstated what you believed concerning Wicca.

:)

Prince George, Canada

#244379 Dec 16, 2012
Happiness, other than seeking salvation through "purity" of thought and action, was "forbidden."

Yet they could die as martyrs while killing others in defence of the dogmas put forth by hairy ape-like men of the hierarchy.

Such insanity hid in "full view" under the banner of the word "LOVE."
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>

From the book, Eunuchs for the Kingdom of Heaven … Uta Ranke-Heinemann

Anselm of Laon (d. 1117), who has been honored as the “Father of Scholasticism,” defended the thesis that the magnitude of the sin is determined by the amount of pleasure (Muller, p. 114).

Prince George, Canada

#244380 Dec 16, 2012
It was because of this JOKE that modern Paganism gained a huge followers.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>>

1963: The Reformed Druids of North America begins as a protest against a requirement that students at Carleton College, in Minnesota, attend religious services. Since any religious service would count, some students, including Robert Larson, started RDNA as a humorous way to test the system. The founders were Jewish, Christian and agnostic and did not intend to start a new religion. However, it subsequently evolves into one and spreads.
http://www.americanneopaganism.com/neopaganis...

Prince George, Canada

#244381 Dec 16, 2012
following

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#244382 Dec 16, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
"When I said I would leave the name calling to the childish, that was for you to decide if it fit you. I guess you thought it did."

LOL, uh huh. Thank you, for proving my point, Ms Passive/Agressive.

"Back to square one, You said you didn't throw out Christ when you threw out the RCC. I asked how it is possible to for Christ to be part of Wicca, when He, in fact claimed He was the Son of God, whom He called Father. I have asked others who have come to your defense in your explaination but they couldn't repeat or recall your analogy."

Actually, I believe one person said they couldn't remember it exactly, and the other said there was no point to repeating what you didn't understand in the first place.

Be that as it may, the fact that several people DID understand, INCLUDING some of your fellow Christians, means the problem is not my analogy, but YOUR inability to understand it.

Not my problem.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#244383 Dec 16, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest you try debating EACH point Bitner. To state that it's all crap is a cop-out, and you don't cop out on any issue ... DO YOU???
June VanDerMark wrote:
From my study of religious history ... the ancient Pagans were as brutal as all others in religion.
They believed in burning human animals and non-human animals in the flames as sacrifices to the gods.
They were as up-tight about sex as were the Christians and those in all other religions.
Superstition was rife and unwell!
It was Christians burning other Christians as witches in the Middle Ages ... so all that nonsense put forth by modern Pagans of Pagans being burned as witches is just THAT ... utter nonsense!
The main author of modern Paganism ... Gerald Gardner created a goddess that hated homosexuals. Alex Sanders morphed the goddess into a REAL sweetheart.
That pretty well does in modern Paganism as having any credibility whatsoever.
But once started ... the gossip of lies spread far and wide, and as occurred with all religion ... it is my guess that modern Paganism will thrive and make lots of money for those that peddle it to the gullible humans that in turn, trade thrills for money.
"I suggest you try debating EACH point Bitner. To state that it's all crap is a cop-out,"

You mean like YOU do, everytime you say pretty much the same thing?

LOL, Pot, meet Kettle.

Saying it is a bunch of crap was the only response your idiocy deserved.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#244384 Dec 16, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
"AGAIN you spin words. You know very well, if you could have had me banned by the moderators, it would have "made your day."

Wrong.

"You even threatened me with "libel" of all the silly things, simply because I supposedly misstated what you believed concerning Wicca."

Nope, that is not why. It was your libelous attacks on ME, personally, that I objected to, not my religion. And I've told you that numerous times. You're just lying again, to play the martyr.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#244385 Dec 16, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
"When I said I would leave the name calling to the childish, that was for you to decide if it fit you. I guess you thought it did."
LOL, uh huh. Thank you, for proving my point, Ms Passive/Aggressive.
"Back to square one, You said you didn't throw out Christ when you threw out the RCC. I asked how it is possible to for Christ to be part of Wicca, when He, in fact claimed He was the Son of God, whom He called Father. I have asked others who have come to your defense in your explanation but they couldn't repeat or recall your analogy."
Actually, I believe one person said they couldn't remember it exactly, and the other said there was no point to repeating what you didn't understand in the first place.
Be that as it may, the fact that several people DID understand, INCLUDING some of your fellow Christians, means the problem is not my analogy, but YOUR inability to understand it.
Not my problem.
No, your problem is that Christ and paganism is compatible only in your mind. It shouldn't amaze me that you and others can convolute anything to suit your comfort level. I guess when we are in a confused state we can convince ourselves of any silliness.

Prince George, Canada

#244386 Dec 16, 2012
Even the old dalai lama is "lightening up" on the issue of homosexuality.

But ancient Buddhism is not to be compaired to the modern flavor of Buddhism.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >

Padma Sambhava (730-805), a Buddha, brought Buddhism to Tibet. He spent 55 years there transmitting advanced and secret teachings to his students. Many of these students (tertons) were intended to reveal certain teachings (termas) at later times for future generations. They would of course, reincarnate to do that. Yeshe Tsogyal, a princess, was his chief disciple. Padma Sambhava had some pointed instruction for Yeshe Tsogyal on the subject of sex and homosexuality. The following quotes are taken from one of the most important termas ever transmitted by Guru Rinpoche or Padma Sambhava. It is known as the Dakini Teachings and it is a treasure map to the salvation of one's soul.

----------

"Sexual Misconduct ...

There are also occasions on which it is unsuitable to have intercourse even with your rightful companion....

3. It is unsuitable to have intercourse in an inappropriate orifice, such as engaging in the manner of animals.

Tsogyal,... As before, the act of sexual misconduct is consummated by means of the four completing aspects, and again there are three types of results.

1. Through the result of ripening you will be reborn in the three lower realms. Even if you do take rebirth in the higher realms, you will have fights with your spouse and so forth.

2. The dominant result is that even in future lives your helpers, spouse, and so forth will be unresponsive and show various acts of ingrattitude.

3. The result corresponding to the cause is that your unwholesome habitual tendencies will cause you to take pleasure in sexual misconduct.

Tsogyal, if you give up these acts and refrain from engaging in them, you will obtain the opposites of their results, so abandoning them is of great importance...."

(Dakini Teachings, pp. 39-40)

Prince George, Canada

#244387 Dec 16, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
"AGAIN you spin words. You know very well, if you could have had me banned by the moderators, it would have "made your day."
Wrong.
"You even threatened me with "libel" of all the silly things, simply because I supposedly misstated what you believed concerning Wicca."
Nope, that is not why. It was your libelous attacks on ME, personally, that I objected to, not my religion. And I've told you that numerous times. You're just lying again, to play the martyr.
"Libelous attacks" ... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#244388 Dec 16, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
It was because of this JOKE that modern Paganism gained a huge followers.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>>
1963: The Reformed Druids of North America begins as a protest against a requirement that students at Carleton College, in Minnesota, attend religious services. Since any religious service would count, some students, including Robert Larson, started RDNA as a humorous way to test the system. The founders were Jewish, Christian and agnostic and did not intend to start a new religion. However, it subsequently evolves into one and spreads.
http://www.americanneopaganism.com/neopaganis...
Again, "modern Paganism" is not one entity. And no, this is NOT how IT "gained followers".

Prince George, Canada

#244389 Dec 16, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
"I suggest you try debating EACH point Bitner. To state that it's all crap is a cop-out,"
You mean like YOU do, everytime you say pretty much the same thing?
LOL, Pot, meet Kettle.
Saying it is a bunch of crap was the only response your idiocy deserved.
Another cop-out.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#244390 Dec 16, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
No, your problem is that Christ and paganism is compatible only in your mind. It shouldn't amaze me that you and others can convolute anything to suit your comfort level. I guess when we are in a confused state we can convince ourselves of any silliness.
All you've proven is that you can't understand. Others did. Obviously, the problem is your own.

Prince George, Canada

#244391 Dec 16, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe that all religious beliefs are based on fantasy and silliness.

Prince George, Canada

#244392 Dec 16, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, "modern Paganism" is not one entity.
Of course NOT! You wouldn't BE a Wiccan if you couldn't morph your fantasies to suit your own desires.

Prince George, Canada

#244393 Dec 16, 2012
I "could have" taken Franck's words as a libelous attack ... but I perceived he was simply frustrated, and never made a big issue out of it.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>

Post # 64609
Franck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah! We proclaim YOU should be burned at the stake you baby killing heretic! Somebody grab some matches! I want to light the fire myself!

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#244394 Dec 16, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Another cop-out.
You mean like YOU do, Hypocrite?

LOL, get over yourself.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#244395 Dec 16, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course NOT! You wouldn't BE a Wiccan if you couldn't morph your fantasies to suit your own desires.
Honestly, you're an idiot. This has nothing to do with the point I made.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#244396 Dec 16, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
"Libelous attacks" ... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Hmmmm.....inappropriately hysterical laughter....you've lost it, Fraud.

Libelous attacks are exactly what you were reported for. Deal with it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 9 min June VanDerMark 9,722
News Violence follows California Trump rally, 17 arr... 9 min NE Jade 5
News North Carolina's rush to bigotry 17 min Harry Butts 1,656
News The Right Fights Wedding Cake War on Overly Nar... 30 min In Gods we Trust 13
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 1 hr real military man 10,669
News Many 'Straight' Men Have Gay Sex (Sep '06) 2 hr vince321 4,399
News Sex scandal pastor says after therapy, he's het... (Feb '07) 2 hr GOp 2
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 3 hr here 34,201
News N.C., Miss. 'religious freedom' measures hardly... 3 hr LarryV 631
More from around the web