Catholic Church Waging War on Women a...

Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

There are 219900 comments on the Fables of the reconstruction story from Oct 30, 2007, titled Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays. In it, Fables of the reconstruction reports that:

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fables of the reconstruction.

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#244358 Dec 16, 2012
Good grief ... it's no wonder whatsoever that people were "frigid" in the bedrooms. The idea that a god was judging intentions AND actions was more than enough to put a damper on any hope of enjoying sex.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>

From the book, Eunuchs for the Kingdom of Heaven … Uta Ranke-Heinemann

Naturally, before intercourse one had to be on the lookout lest sexual stirrings come first (these, according to Odo and many others, were sinful). Instead things should take place in this sequence: First of all, the couple should have the intention to procreate. Then the first sexual thought should be unleashed by this thought. Then with good intentions leading the way all later acts would be a priori oriented toward the right goal.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#244359 Dec 16, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not advertizing Wicca.
Why are you concerned with how I address another poster? It's none of your business.
It's annoying and tiring to everyone. It also makes it hard to take you seriously. Some people come on these threads to have a real discussion and not just do personal attacks.

Prince George, Canada

#244360 Dec 16, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you concerned with how I address another poster? It's none of your business.
Yes ... it IS my business. The forum is open to ALL opinions at any time.

Prince George, Canada

#244361 Dec 16, 2012
Good grief ... it's no wonder whatsoever that people were "frigid" in the bedrooms. The idea that a god was continually judging intentions AND actions was more than enough to put a damper on any hope of enjoying sex.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>

Naturally, before intercourse one had to be on the lookout lest sexual stirrings come first (these, according to Odo and many others, were sinful). Instead things should take place in this sequence: First of all, the couple should have the intention to procreate. Then the first sexual thought should be unleashed by this thought. Then with good intentions leading the way all later acts would be a priori oriented toward the right goal.

Prince George, Canada

#244362 Dec 16, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Inadvertantly ... you are. You are a Wiccan, and your words are out there for all to read!

My guess is, people will either be drawn to Wicca, or repelled against Wicca by what you post.

Prince George, Canada

#244363 Dec 16, 2012
In comparison to other religions, Wicca has a very short history.

To read about it, is to understand that many of those drawn to it enjoy the thrills of being witches, and playing superstitious games of nonsense, such as drawing down the moon and the Great Rite, etc.

Child's play and more child's play!

Religion is not only silly, it is time-consuming.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#244364 Dec 16, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
It's annoying and tiring to everyone. It also makes it hard to take you seriously. Some people come on these threads to have a real discussion and not just do personal attacks.
LOL, more irony.

You attack too, so stuff your righteous indignation, Pot.

I don't "just" do personal attacks. I manage to refute your nonsense AND tell you what I think of you at the same time.

And guess what? Your deliberate obtuseness makes it hard for anyone to take YOU seriously.

You don't like the way I post? Don't respond to me. If you do, then you'll just have to deal with it. It's as simple as that. Stop whining like a little girl.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#244365 Dec 16, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes ... it IS my business. The forum is open to ALL opinions at any time.
Why I post to anyone is none of your business. Sorry.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#244366 Dec 16, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Inadvertantly ... you are. You are a Wiccan, and your words are out there for all to read!
My guess is, people will either be drawn to Wicca, or repelled against Wicca by what you post.
And I couldn't care less what they do, BECAUSE I'm not advertizing for Wicca.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#244367 Dec 16, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, more irony.
You attack too, so stuff your righteous indignation, Pot.
I don't "just" do personal attacks. I manage to refute your nonsense AND tell you what I think of you at the same time.
And guess what? Your deliberate obtuseness makes it hard for anyone to take YOU seriously.
You don't like the way I post? Don't respond to me. If you do, then you'll just have to deal with it. It's as simple as that. Stop whining like a little girl.
I never personaly attack you or call you names. I'll leave that up to the childish.

You haven't successfully refuted anything even though that is your sole purpose on these threads.

What you call obtuuse is your own inability to make sense of anything you have to say.

If you want to try to explain one more time how a Christ who said He was the Son of God melds into your Wiccan beliefs I am all ears.

Prince George, Canada

#244368 Dec 16, 2012
From my study of religious history ... the ancient Pagans were as brutal as all others in religion.

They believed in burning human animals and non-human animals in the flames as sacrifices to the gods.

They were as up-tight about sex as were the Christians and those in all other religions.

Superstition was rife and unwell!

It was Christians burning other Christians as witches in the Middle Ages ... so all that nonsense put forth by modern Pagans of Pagans being burned as witches is just THAT ... utter nonsense!

The main author of modern Paganism ... Gerald Gardner created a goddess that hated homosexuals. Alex Sanders morphed the goddess into a REAL sweetheart.

That pretty well does in modern Paganism as having any credibility whatsoever.

But once started ... the gossip of lies spread far and wide, and as occurred with all religion ... it is my guess that modern Paganism will thrive and make lots of money for those that peddle it to the gullible humans that in turn, trade thrills for money.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#244369 Dec 16, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
"I never personaly attack you or call you names. I'll leave that up to the childish."

LOL, you just called me a name, Witless. And you DO personally attack. You just do it in this passive/agressive manner you just displayed.

"You haven't successfully refuted anything even though that is your sole purpose on these threads."

Of course I have.

"What you call obtuuse is your own inability to make sense of anything you have to say."

Since several people understood my simple analogy, including a couple on your side of the argument, you're wrong. It's YOUR inablility to understand what's being said, obviously.

"If you want to try to explain one more time how a Christ who said He was the Son of God melds into your Wiccan beliefs I am all ears."

I never said he did. See, you AREN'T capable of understanding.

Prince George, Canada

#244370 Dec 16, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Why I post to anyone is none of your business. Sorry.
I'll MAKE it my business, and other than banning me from Topix, there's nothing you can do to stop me.

And I don't "pretend" to BE sorry!

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#244371 Dec 16, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
From my study of religious history ... the ancient Pagans were as brutal as all others in religion.
They believed in burning human animals and non-human animals in the flames as sacrifices to the gods.
They were as up-tight about sex as were the Christians and those in all other religions.
It was Christians burning other Christians as witches in the Middle Ages ... so all that nonsense put forth by modern Pagans of Pagans being burned as witches is just THAT ... utter nonsense!
The main author of modern Paganism ... Gerald Gardner created a goddess that hated homosexuals. Alex Sanders morphed the goddess into a REAL sweetheart.
But once started ... the gossip of lies spread far and wide, and as occurred with all religion ... it is my guess that modern Paganism will thrive and make lots of money for those that peddle it to the gullible humans that in turn, trade thrills for money.
ROTFLMAO! Good grief, what a bunch of crap!

Prince George, Canada

#244372 Dec 16, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
And I couldn't care less what they do, BECAUSE I'm not advertizing for Wicca.
It's a good thing you are not "on purpose" advertising for Wicca.

:)

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#244373 Dec 16, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll MAKE it my business, and other than banning me from Topix, there's nothing you can do to stop me.
And I don't "pretend" to BE sorry!
LOL, it's none of your business. Sorry about that, but it's true.

By the way, Moron, other posters have no ability to ban anyone from Topix. The moderators do, IF you've done something to violate the Topix TOS.

What a whiny little girl you are. Cranky, too. Do you need a nap?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#244374 Dec 16, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a good thing you are not "on purpose" advertising for Wicca.
:)
I'm not advertizing at all. But don't let facts deter your lame attempts at deflection. You never have before.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#244375 Dec 16, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
"I never personaly attack you or call you names. I'll leave that up to the childish."
LOL, you just called me a name, Witless. And you DO personally attack. You just do it in this passive/agressive manner you just displayed.
"You haven't successfully refuted anything even though that is your sole purpose on these threads."
Of course I have.
"What you call obtuuse is your own inability to make sense of anything you have to say."
Since several people understood my simple analogy, including a couple on your side of the argument, you're wrong. It's YOUR inablility to understand what's being said, obviously.
"If you want to try to explain one more time how a Christ who said He was the Son of God melds into your Wiccan beliefs I am all ears."
I never said he did. See, you AREN'T capable of understanding.
When I said I would leave the name calling to the childish, that was for you to decide if it fit you. I guess you thought it did.

Back to square one, You said you didn't throw out Christ when you threw out the RCC. I asked how it is possible to for Christ to be part of Wicca, when He, in fact claimed He was the Son of God, whom He called Father. I have asked others who have come to your defense in your explaination but they couldn't repeat or recall your analogy.

Prince George, Canada

#244376 Dec 16, 2012
How to take the joy out of sex!
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>

The breakdown of the conjugal act into many individual acts so as to filter out the sinful element properly became the fashion among theologians. Simon of Tournai (d. 1201) said that the act might begin without sin (i.e., without pleasure), but could not be completed without it.(Disp. 25 1. 1).

Prince George, Canada

#244377 Dec 16, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMAO! Good grief, what a bunch of crap!
I suggest you try debating EACH point Bitner. To state that it's all crap is a cop-out, and you don't cop out on any issue ... DO YOU???

June VanDerMark wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 6 min Big C 12,887
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 8 min TomInElPaso 37,186
News Obama names Stonewall national monument; first ... 20 min Bite Me 16
News Man Accused Of Firing Paintballs At Stockton Ga... 28 min Rainbow Kid 32
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 46 min Tre H 4,326
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 1 hr ImFree2Choose 484
News Obama: Notion that being armed would have saved... 1 hr woodtick57 831
More from around the web