Catholic Church Waging War on Women a...

Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

There are 216675 comments on the Fables of the reconstruction story from Oct 30, 2007, titled Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays. In it, Fables of the reconstruction reports that:

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fables of the reconstruction.

Since: Sep 09

Quesnel, Canada

#247661 Feb 4, 2013
Humans weren't satisfied to use religion to praise themselves and vilify others. They had a need to also bring non-human animals into their stupidity.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>

Brewer’s Dictionary of Phrase & Fable by Ivor H. Evans … First published 1817.

Animals in symbolism

The lamb, the pelican, and the unicorn, are symbols of Christ.

The dragon, serpent, and swine symbolize Satan and his crew.

Quesnel, Canada

#247662 Feb 4, 2013
If the god already made up his mind who was worthy of heaven and who was damned to hell ... why pray for the soul of the one that died?

Did these pray-ers not trust that the god knew his own business?

What a pushy lot of doubters are those who pray.

:)
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>>

Passing bell. The hallowed bell which used to be rung when persons were in extremis, to scare away evil spirits which might be lurking ready to snatch the SOUL while passing from the body. A secondary object was to announce to the neighbourhood that all good Christians pray for the safe passage of the soul into PARADISE.

Quesnel, Canada

#247663 Feb 4, 2013
If the person while on earth was filled with the evil of the devil ... wouldn't that soul already by doomed to hell???

So why pray that it won't be snatched, when you believe it already was snatched by the most evil of all spirits ... the head haunch devil.

Silly beliefs for silly people!

Quesnel, Canada

#247664 Feb 4, 2013
The problem with humans is that the brain cells are defective. The cells that do the steering all too often go berserk. If you don't believe it, just check how peaceful humans are when the brain-cells finally die.

Quesnel, Canada

#247665 Feb 4, 2013
A young boy who was hyper-active pointed at his temple and complained that some thoughts were always getting in the road of other thoughts.

What, other than defective or over active cells were causing such a problem?

While you are searching with great gusto "out there" for gods and devils ... maybe the problems are rights at home in our brains.

Just maybe.

Quesnel, Canada

#247666 Feb 4, 2013
When people overdose on drugs, one can only imagine the trauma that occurs to the cells in the brain.

Marijuana might be pleasing to the senses, but when the cells in the brain are sedated too many times, I suggest you don't expect more of them than they are capable of giving.

Quesnel, Canada

#247667 Feb 4, 2013
I know one user of marijuana that went from being a happy young man to a middle aged person of paranoia who is certain that people are plotting against him.

Maybe it's a coincidence, but then, maybe not! Maybe his agitated brain cells after years of abuse are sending signals that not all is well.

Quesnel, Canada

#247668 Feb 4, 2013
Before medications were available ... superstition was what the ancient sufferers hoped would relieve their pain.
>>>>>>> >>>>

Abracadabra. A cabbalistic charm, said to be made up from the initials of the Hebrew words Ab (Father), Ben (Son), and Ruach ACadsch (Holy Spirit) and formerly used against ague, flux, toothache, etc. The word was written on parchment as shown and hung from the neck by a linen thread.

Canada

#247669 Feb 5, 2013
Theologians of all religions earned their livelihoods by adding their own magical word-touches to the already existing myths.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>

Abraham. In addition to the BIBLE stories about the Hebrew patriarch, Mohammedan legend adds the following: His parents were Prince Azar and his wife Adna. As King Nimrod had been told that one shortly to be born would dethrone him, he proclaimed a “massacre of the innocents”. Adna retired to a cave where Abraham was born and was nourished by sucking two of her fingers, one giving milk and one giving honey. At fifteen months the boy was the size of a lad of fifteen, and was so wise that Azar introduced him to Nimrod’s court. Further, that Abraham and his son “Ismail” rebuilt for the fourth time the KAABA; that Abraham destroyed the idols made and worshipped by his father Terah; and that the mountain on which he offered up his son (“Mount Moriah” in the Bible) was “Arfaday”.

The GHEBERS say that the infant Abraham was thrown into the fire by Nimrod’s order but it turned into a bed of roses on which he went to sleep.
truth

Perth, Australia

#247670 Feb 5, 2013
your Satan want divided everything
abraham=maharaba=maharadza
3000 years altar horn
rog nije bog

Canada

#247671 Feb 5, 2013
Vancouver General is also in the midst of a five-month pilot project that uses a light-blasting robot to disinfect hospital rooms. The device uses powerful lights to kill germs and viruses, including norovirus and C. difficile.

At Toronto East General Hospital, meanwhile, staff is using ultraviolet light units to disinfect entire rooms at a time.

Read more: http://www.ctvnews.ca/health/hospitals-using-...

Canada

#247672 Feb 5, 2013
truth wrote:
3000 years altar horn
rog nije bog
That's about as clear as mud.

Canada

#247673 Feb 5, 2013
To those who are certain their myths are based on truth ... no questions are necessary. If their theologians claim it is true, that is all they WANT to hear.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>

Adita. The great earth mother of Hindu mythology, sometimes an abstract concept of limitless space and time. Variously described as the mother, wife and daughter of VISHNU.

Canada

#247674 Feb 5, 2013
truth wrote:
3000 years altar horn
rog nije bog
When you believe that this Satan character is real, you will see evil wherever you expect to see evil.

It was and is a self-fulfilling prophecy, and that is what your theologians want you to believe.

They want you to NEED them to tell you that Satan has no control over you ... IF you stay in their cult. If you leave their cult they will threaten you with the same Satan as they now threaten others while you are in their "cult."

Fear is what holds your thoughts in bondage, and only you can correct that problem.

I never accepted words from theologians that blabbed nonsense of evil and Satan. It made no sense to me, and now religion as a whole makes no sense to me. NONE whatsoever.

I suggest you take back your power and believe that without religion you are WHOLE. You will see that the fear will dissipate on it's own.

Canada

#247675 Feb 5, 2013
A member of Jehovah's Witness cult once insisted that it was all-important to use the name Jehovah when addressing the one and only GOD.

From my perception, if a god has such low self esteem, the god is in dire need of therapy.

Canada

#247676 Feb 5, 2013
Brown-nosing was especially important in those days when the pope had so much power.

The present pope can't even control his own flock, much less others outside of the flock.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>

Brewers Dictionary of Phrase and Fable

Adoption by hair. Boso, King of Provence (879-889) is said to have cut off his hair and given it to Pope John VIII (872-882) as a sign that the latter had adopted him.

Canada

#247677 Feb 5, 2013
I've been pondering on why my friend shared the idea with me that she argues with her guardian angel.

My guess is she wants to convince herself that she has the power to disagree with the higher power without being punished for having her own opinions.

Of course she will be offended if next time we converse I dare to touch on that issue ... but if she again tries to convince me that her angel is fine with their arguments ... that won't stop me.

I give no respect where I don't believe respect is deserved.

She has every right to pull the wool over her own eyes ... but when she tries to pull the wool over my eyes, I have the right to defend my own mental territory.

If our friendship is on solid turf, she will allow me to express my opinion, and if not ... then so be it.

My guess is, as she has weathered many other disagreements with me, she will also weather this one without disowning me.

Time will tell.

Canada

#247678 Feb 5, 2013
Theologians always were REAL busy-bodies.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>

Brewers Dictionary of Phrase and Fable.

Bible, the English. The Principal versions in chronological order are;

Wyclif’s Bible.
Tyndate’s Bible.
Coverdale’s Bible.
Mathew’s Bible.
Taverner’s Bible.
The Great Bible.
Cromwell’s Bible.
Cranmer’s Bible.
The Geneva Bible.
The Bishop’s Bible.
Matthew Parker’s Bible.
The Douai Bible.
King James Bible The AUTHORIZED VERSION.
The Revised Version.
The American Standard Version.
The New Testament in Modern Speech.
Moffat’s Translation.
Knox Version.
The Revised Standard Version.
The New Testament in Modern English.
The New English Bible.
The Jerusalem Bible.
The Revised Standard Version Common Bible.
The Good News Bible: Today’s English Version.
The New International Version.
The Adulterous Bible.
The Bad Bible.
The Bear Bible.
Bedell’s Bible.
The Breeches Bible.
The Brother’s Bible.
The Bug Bible.
Camel’s Bible.
Computensian Polygot.
The Denial Bible.
The Discharge Bible.
The Ears to Ear Bible.
The Ferrara Bible.
The Forgotten Sins Bible.
The Forty-two-line Bible.
The Goose Bible.
The Gutenberg Bible.
The He Bible.
The Idle Bible.
The Incunabula Bible.
The Indian Bible.
Judas Bible.
The Kralitz Bible.
The Large Family Bible.
The Leda Bible.
The Leopolita Bible.
The Lions Bible.
More Sea Bible.
The Old Cracow Bible.
The Ostrog Bible
Pfister’s Bible.
The Printer’s Bible.
The Proof Bible (Probe-Bibel).
The Rosin Bible.
Sacy’s Bible
Schelhorn’s Bible.
The September Bible.
The She Bible
“Sin-on” Bible.
The Standing Fishes Bible.
The Sting Bible.
The Thirty-six-line Bible.
The To-remain Bible
The Treacle Bible
The Unrighteous Bible.
The Vinegar Bible.
The Whig Bible.
The Wicked Bible.
The Wife-hater Bible.
Wujek’s Bible.
The Zurich Bible.

Canada

#247679 Feb 5, 2013

Bible. The word is derived from the Greek Ta Biblia through mediaeval Latin and means The Books. See APOCRYPHA; DEAD SEA SCROLLS; NEW TESTAMENT; OLD TESTAMENT; PENTATEUCH; PSALMS; PSEUDEPIGRAPHIA; “Q”; SEPTUAGINT; VULGATE.
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#247680 Feb 5, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
Theologians always were REAL busy-bodies.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>
Bible, the English. The Principal versions in chronological order are;
Wyclif’s Bible.
Tyndate’s Bible.
Coverdale’s Bible.
Mathew’s Bible.
Taverner’s Bible.
The Great Bible.
Cromwell’s Bible.
Cranmer’s Bible.
The Geneva Bible.
The Bishop’s Bible.
Matthew Parker’s Bible.
The Douai Bible.
King James Bible The AUTHORIZED VERSION.
The Revised Version.
The American Standard Version.
The New Testament in Modern Speech.
Moffat’s Translation.
Knox Version.
The Revised Standard Version.
The New Testament in Modern English.
The New English Bible.
The Jerusalem Bible.
The Revised Standard Version Common Bible.
The Good News Bible: Today’s English Version.
The New International Version.
The Adulterous Bible.
The Bad Bible.
The Bear Bible.
Bedell’s Bible.
The Breeches Bible.
The Brother’s Bible.
The Bug Bible.
Camel’s Bible.
Computensian Polygot.
The Denial Bible.
The Discharge Bible.
The Ears to Ear Bible.
The Ferrara Bible.
The Forgotten Sins Bible.
The Forty-two-line Bible.
The Goose Bible.
The Gutenberg Bible.
The He Bible.
The Idle Bible.
The Incunabula Bible.
The Indian Bible.
Judas Bible.
The Kralitz Bible.
The Large Family Bible.
The Leda Bible.
The Leopolita Bible.
The Lions Bible.
More Sea Bible.
The Old Cracow Bible.
The Ostrog Bible
Pfister’s Bible.
The Printer’s Bible.
The Proof Bible (Probe-Bibel).
The Rosin Bible.
Sacy’s Bible
Schelhorn’s Bible.
The September Bible.
The She Bible
“Sin-on” Bible.
The Standing Fishes Bible.
The Sting Bible.
The Thirty-six-line Bible.
The To-remain Bible
The Treacle Bible
The Unrighteous Bible.
The Vinegar Bible.
The Whig Bible.
The Wicked Bible.
The Wife-hater Bible.
Wujek’s Bible.
The Zurich Bible.
And all best sellers!

And introducing 'The June VanderMark Mysteries series'The Crooked Cross' Spring 2013 Exclusively only on topx.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 19 min oops 26,089
News Gay pastor fights censure by United Methodist C... 22 min 93James 158
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 28 min cpeter1313 48,044
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 5 hr June VanDerMark 13,378
News Court allows Chicago church to fire gay worker ... 5 hr Xstain Mullah Aroma 21
News Lesbian Methodist bishop faces challenge to her... 5 hr Elizabeth1912 1
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 7 hr Frankie Rizzo 69,522
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 12 hr Rose_NoHo 5,587
More from around the web