Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Full Story
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#243277 Dec 2, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
You did away with hell in the dogmas if you claim that god loves everybody.
Hell is not about a god loving rejected souls. It is about sending those rejected souls to burn for eternity.
You "simply" believe what suits you, and whether it makes sense is irrelevant to you. Only the word salvation is important in your mentality and it's geared especially for you and wonderful you!
Silly people!
Again you have things backwards.

God rejects no one. People like you reject Him.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#243278 Dec 2, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
Ink likes to feign love for all ... but Ink let it slip that if "god" doesn't like homosexuality, then it would be best for people to not BE homosexual.
Wasn't that ever so considerate of Ink to take the side of "god" and put the homosexuals out to dry in god's SON???
Sarcasm intended!!!
You can take your religion and shove it where the sun doesn't shine. From my perspective, that is where it belongs.
Whatever are you talking about? I never said any such thing. Go back and check your posters.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#243279 Dec 2, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
Actually Anglicans of which I am aware are laughing at the pope for believing that they will leave to go "backwards" to Catholicism.
You are pretty much wrong about everything.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/education...

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#243280 Dec 2, 2012
If Bitner had decided to believe Gardner, she would have been a homophobe. But my guess is, just as did Alex Sanders, Bitner chose the goddess that pleased her desires, and that is why Bitner claims her goddess loves "even me," who has no interest in the fake goddess of Bitner's imagination whatsoever, and who Bitner calls a liar at every turn.

If the goddess loves me, she is not aligned to Bitner's real interest, which is to dis my reputation.

:)

The Catholic god is not so forgiving. His human creators insist that I will burn in hell for not believing in "his" royal highness.

Religion is all about silly people at play with preferential fantasies that they re-run over and over in their own minds.

Soon the ruts are so deep, the depth "enhances" the comfort of the desires, and buries the believers in their own self-serving fantasies, holding them in the bondage of their own ignorance.

Prince George, Canada

#243281 Dec 2, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever are you talking about? I never said any such thing. Go back and check your posters.
Yes you DID! When I asked you if you believed your god loves homosexuals, you suggested that you didn't know but if it offended god they best not be homosexual.

I will ask you now. Do you believe that your god unconditionally loves homosexuals when they have sex with other homosexuals?

Come on Ink. Come out of your homophobic closet!

Prince George, Canada

#243282 Dec 2, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You are pretty much wrong about everything.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/education...
Silly person!

Just because the invitation is there doesn't mean the Anglicans are marching back into Catholicism.

Show me which Anglicans are re-joining the Catholic church and for what reason, and then you might convince me that your blather has some merit of truth.

Prince George, Canada

#243283 Dec 2, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you have things backwards.
God rejects no one. People like you reject Him.
You forgot the END of the sad story. The people that decide to reject your god will burn in hell for eternity.

Why did you leave out that interesting part of the story???

It is my decision to not believe in the existence of your god. But if your god existed, it would be HIS decision to send me to burn in hell, and all your blather won't cover up for the intent of your vicious god!

Prince George, Canada

#243284 Dec 2, 2012
Athanasian Creed
1. Whosoever will be saved, before all things it is necessary that he hold the catholic faith

Prince George, Canada

#243285 Dec 2, 2012
From the words of an ex-Catholic priest.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>

From the book,“CONFESSIONS of a FRENCH CATHOLIC PRIEST … edited by Samuel F. B. Morse, A. M.… published in 1837 by John S. Taylor, New York, comes the following………….

*A singular proof of the despotism of bishops over their priests is, that they forbid them reading any book at pleasure, especially when it contains some opinion contrary to the decisions of the Church. This prohibition extends so far that priests can, no more than others, read any part of the work of a man who has written against Popery. This is called interdiction,“in odium auctoris,” by hatred of the author. I saw once a very odd proof of the absurdity of this rule. I was with a pious priest at a gentleman’s, who, upon a discussion with us, brought, in proof of his opinion, a volume of the Encyclopedia, an interdicted book in its whole extent, even in matters foreign to religion. Consequently the page referred to, which treated of flowers, was as much interdicted as the remainder. I, in my superstition, took great care not to look at the book at all; for says our theology,“it is sufficient only to read six lines to incur the penalty.” When we left the house I told him he was interdicted; he remembered the prohibition, and avowed that it was so with bitterness. He was obliged to abstain from all the functions of his ministry until he had received absolution from a competent confessor,(for every priest has not this power); and all because he had read some lines of a chapter on flowers. Had I been in his situation I should have done like him.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#243286 Dec 2, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Gardner taught his "neophytes" that the goddess cursed homosexuals.
Alex Sanders was bi-sexual, so he insisted that homosexuals were loved by the goddess.
As it was and is in all religions ... whoever steered the beliefs in the cults, steered the character of the manufactured deities.
Okay, first prove that is exactly what he taught them. Because guess what? I know better. You're talking about an opinion he expressed in a book about witchcraft before he founded Wicca.

Secondly, what direct harm was caused to the homosexuals?

You made accusations, back them up.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#243287 Dec 2, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
If Bitner had decided to believe Gardner, she would have been a homophobe. But my guess is, just as did Alex Sanders, Bitner chose the goddess that pleased her desires, and that is why Bitner claims her goddess loves "even me," who has no interest in the fake goddess of Bitner's imagination whatsoever, and who Bitner calls a liar at every turn.
If the goddess loves me, she is not aligned to Bitner's real interest, which is to dis my reputation.
The Catholic god is not so forgiving. His human creators insist that I will burn in hell for not believing in "his" royal highness.
Religion is all about silly people at play with preferential fantasies that they re-run over and over in their own minds.
Soon the ruts are so deep, the depth "enhances" the comfort of the desires, and buries the believers in their own self-serving fantasies, holding them in the bondage of their own ignorance.
No, my REAL interest is to call you on your lies. It's YOU who "disses" your own reputation every time you spout one.

Hey Fraud, not only was the homophobia no longer part of Wicca when I became Wiccan, Gardner died when I was 1.

Get over yourself, this guess is wrong. Like all your other "guesses" about me.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#243288 Dec 2, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly person!
Just because the invitation is there doesn't mean the Anglicans are marching back into Catholicism.
Show me which Anglicans are re-joining the Catholic church and for what reason, and then you might convince me that your blather has some merit of truth.
I gave you the link, read it.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#243289 Dec 2, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you DID! When I asked you if you believed your god loves homosexuals, you suggested that you didn't know but if it offended god they best not be homosexual.
I will ask you now. Do you believe that your god unconditionally loves homosexuals when they have sex with other homosexuals?
Show me the post. I don't believe I ever said that.
Jumper

Owensboro, KY

#243290 Dec 2, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
From the words of an ex-Catholic priest.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>
From the book,“CONFESSIONS of a FRENCH CATHOLIC PRIEST … edited by Samuel F. B. Morse, A. M.… published in 1837 by John S. Taylor, New York, comes the following………….
*A singular proof of the despotism of bishops over their priests is, that they forbid them reading any book at pleasure, especially when it contains some opinion contrary to the decisions of the Church. This prohibition extends so far that priests can, no more than others, read any part of the work of a man who has written against Popery. This is called interdiction,“in odium auctoris,” by hatred of the author. I saw once a very odd proof of the absurdity of this rule. I was with a pious priest at a gentleman’s, who, upon a discussion with us, brought, in proof of his opinion, a volume of the Encyclopedia, an interdicted book in its whole extent, even in matters foreign to religion. Consequently the page referred to, which treated of flowers, was as much interdicted as the remainder. I, in my superstition, took great care not to look at the book at all; for says our theology,“it is sufficient only to read six lines to incur the penalty.” When we left the house I told him he was interdicted; he remembered the prohibition, and avowed that it was so with bitterness. He was obliged to abstain from all the functions of his ministry until he had received absolution from a competent confessor,(for every priest has not this power); and all because he had read some lines of a chapter on flowers. Had I been in his situation I should have done like him.
Something you want to confess?
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#243291 Dec 2, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot the END of the sad story. The people that decide to reject your god will burn in hell for eternity.
Why did you leave out that interesting part of the story???
It is my decision to not believe in the existence of your god. But if your god existed, it would be HIS decision to send me to burn in hell, and all your blather won't cover up for the intent of your vicious god!
I don't think you will burn in hell unless you are willfully an evil person. Some people deserve to be in hell.

My understanding of people who reject God just die and rot away.
The end. It's what they want and expect.

Prince George, Canada

#243292 Dec 2, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think you will burn in hell unless you are willfully an evil person. Some people deserve to be in hell.
My understanding of people who reject God just die and rot away.
The end. It's what they want and expect.
I believe your theology is a mess!

Prince George, Canada

#243293 Dec 2, 2012
Jumper wrote:
<quoted text>
Something you want to confess?
I would rather confess my problems to a monkey than to a preacher.

At least I wouldn't be lead to believe that a Jewish savior is eager to give messages to a priest in a Catholic confessional.

Prince George, Canada

#243294 Dec 2, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me the post. I don't believe I ever said that.

Prince George, Canada

#243295 Dec 2, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, first prove that is exactly what he taught them. Because guess what? I know better. You're talking about an opinion he expressed in a book about witchcraft before he founded Wicca.
Secondly, what direct harm was caused to the homosexuals?
You made accusations, back them up.
Silly woman. Gerald didn't want homosexuals in his organization.

What do think that taught those around him?

You are now defending Gerald Gardner who was a homophobe.

Prince George, Canada

#243296 Dec 2, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
No, my REAL interest is to call you on your lies. It's YOU who "disses" your own reputation every time you spout one.
Hey Fraud, not only was the homophobia no longer part of Wicca when I became Wiccan, Gardner died when I was 1.
Get over yourself, this guess is wrong. Like all your other "guesses" about me.
I've already explained my position of why you and Alex Sanders chose to believe in a goddess who loves every body.

If you don't see it ... it's because you don't WANT to see it.

You call me a liar and fraud and mentally ill, while claiming your goddess loves me.

There's something very WRONG with that picture.

If your goddess loves liars and frauds ... she has no TASTE for what is right and what is wrong.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Question: How many of you Lesbians or Gay Guys ... 10 min Tre H 28
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 11 min anonymous 56,062
Gay Marriage and the Limits of Tradition 12 min Terra Firma 924
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 12 min ReallyNOW 49,906
US judge upholds state same-sex marriage ban, r... 16 min Pietro Armando 902
Once more on fascism knocking on the Balkan doo... (Aug '09) 16 min Mr Cro Pockets 2,034
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 22 min Tre H 25,042
Allowing Blood Donations From Gay Men Could Hel... 24 min Who 106
Louisiana judge: Gay marriage ban unconstitutional 24 min Xstain Fumblement... 19
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 24 min WeTheSheeple 1,419
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 31 min Terra Firma 3,359
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 32 min Xstain Fumblement... 356
•••

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••