Catholic Church Waging War on Women a...

Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

There are 219997 comments on the Fables of the reconstruction story from Oct 30, 2007, titled Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays. In it, Fables of the reconstruction reports that:

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fables of the reconstruction.

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#243080 Nov 30, 2012
Lois Pearson in a newspaper article from 1961.

Observe the anti-homosexual attitude in the witchcraft cult at that time.

And observe how she brags about being a healer and having "power" to influence people.

http://www.thewica.co.uk/Lois%20PN.htm

Prince George, Canada

#243081 Nov 30, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Your implication that I want to "kill gods or goddesses" is just you being dishonest. As usual.
Where? The dictionary. You should try it sometime. Gods are divine by nature.
Is Gerald's homophobic goddess divine???

:)

Prince George, Canada

#243082 Nov 30, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the point you are trying to make?
Take the point as it comes to you!

I don't interpret meanings for you.

I just posted it for people to read.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#243083 Nov 30, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I just posted it for people to read.
Why?

Prince George, Canada

#243084 Nov 30, 2012
Note the money made off of the new craze of witchcraft, even in 1964.

Had they used the word sorcery, does anyone believe the religion of modern Paganism would have caught on like a house on fire???

My guess is ... it would have died a quick death.

http://www.thewica.co.uk/DV%20Prediction%20Ma...

Prince George, Canada

#243085 Nov 30, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Why?
'Cause it suited my desires ... as does your flavor of religion suit your desires.

You try to pretend that your homophobic imagined god loves everybody. I suggest you are just another religious double-talker.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#243086 Nov 30, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Gerald's homophobic goddess divine???
Since you're so lazy, here...

"di·vine [dih-vahyn] Show IPA adjective, di·vin·er, di·vin·est, noun, verb, di·vined, di·vin·ing.
adjective
1.of or pertaining to a god, especially the Supreme Being."

Again, Divinity is the nature of all Gods.

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

#243087 Nov 30, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Astrology is very interesting. Most people don't know that we are more than just our "Sun sign". There is a Moon sign, and one for the other planets (except Earth, of course). For anyone who's ever read the description of their sign and thought "that's just not me", especially someone near the cusp between two signs, that's why. You have to figure out your birth chart, and read the whole thing. And the other forms of the zodiac (Chinese, Celtic Lunar calendar, etc, seem to be just as accurate, at least when describing personalities.
It really can't predict the future, it can just give general trends, and how each person is likely to react to them. A great book is "The Only Astrology Book You'll Ever Need". Can't remember the author right at this moment.
Astrology is nothing to live your whole life by, IMO, but it can help you to know yourself.
I think I have "The Only Astrology Book You'll Ever Need"....that might be the one that has the charts in it?

I have done a few charts....but Linda Goodmans Sun Signs as far as personality and even physical characteristics I found extremely interesting!

Minneapolis

#243088 Nov 30, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not afraid of my energy being manipulated. I am respectful of not trying to manipulate energy in such ways as that to which you refer.
Playing with Ouija boards and going to psychics that believe they can manipulate the future with their whims of fancy, while they play, or are serious in intent, with tarot cards, etc., is not something to which I adhere.
If you like dabbling in that type of stuff, that is your right.
I like checking things out, some things are interesting! Never had any luck with the Ouija board....by the way my mousepad is a Ouija board, i think that is humorous!
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#243089 Nov 30, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
'Cause it suited my desires ... as does your flavor of religion suit your desires.
You try to pretend that your homophobic imagined god loves everybody. I suggest you are just another religious double-talker.
You just like the story of Joan of Arc. Okay

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#243090 Nov 30, 2012
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I have "The Only Astrology Book You'll Ever Need"....that might be the one that has the charts in it?
I have done a few charts....but Linda Goodmans Sun Signs as far as personality and even physical characteristics I found extremely interesting!
Yes, it's the one with all the charts. I've always been fascinated with astrology. When I was little, my aunt gave me, well it wasn't exactly a game, just looked like one, where you could put together birth charts. Hmmmm....wonder whatever happened to it. I'm guessing my mother threw it out with other stuff that I didn't ask her to keep, or didn't take with me when I moved out :)

Minneapolis

#243091 Nov 30, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't wish to punch a hole in your balloon, but I believe that Oral Roberts and his claim that if he didn't raise a certain amount of money by a certain date, god was going to kill him ... was WAY out to lunch!
I might be out to lunch also ... but hopefully on the other end of the out to lunch spectrum.
Ever hear this song?

A tribute to Oral in it:

Hey, Mr. Roberts, don't you tell me no lies
I don't mind you being vain
Pick up the phone in your whitewashed house
Simpering that same refrain

Three to five more years
Is all you got
For you to do your nasty thing
Making rain, suffering pain

Telling everybody that it's in his name
His name, whose name
What are you telling me?
I don't believe your tales

Too many people in this world
Don't like being snails
If you gonna do it
Better get it together

Read more: SHAWN PHILLIPS - SONG FOR MR. C LYRICS

Prince George, Canada

#243092 Nov 30, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you're so lazy, here...
"di·vine [dih-vahyn] Show IPA adjective, di·vin·er, di·vin·est, noun, verb, di·vined, di·vin·ing.
adjective
1.of or pertaining to a god, especially the Supreme Being."
Again, Divinity is the nature of all Gods.
Again, I will ask you if you believe that all goddessess are divine?

Divine

a. Supremely good or beautiful; magnificent: a divine performance of the concerto.
b. Extremely pleasant; delightful: had a divine time at the ball.
4. Heavenly; perfect.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/divine

Prince George, Canada

#243093 Nov 30, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You just like the story of Joan of Arc. Okay
Of course. She was sainted by the same church that murdered her.

Prince George, Canada

#243094 Nov 30, 2012
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
I like checking things out, some things are interesting! Never had any luck with the Ouija board....by the way my mousepad is a Ouija board, i think that is humorous!
What you do is up to you. It would be my choice.

Prince George, Canada

#243095 Nov 30, 2012
wouldn't be my choice

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#243096 Nov 30, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, I will ask you if you believe that all goddessess are divine?
Divine
a. Supremely good or beautiful; magnificent: a divine performance of the concerto.
b. Extremely pleasant; delightful: had a divine time at the ball.
4. Heavenly; perfect.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/divine
I'm going by the first, main, definition only. By definition, all Gods are divine. I've told you this before, as well.

Why do you bother asking questions when you just forget, or ignore the answers you get?

Prince George, Canada

#243097 Nov 30, 2012
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever hear this song?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =990084ZhQR4XX
A tribute to Oral in it:
Hey, Mr. Roberts, don't you tell me no lies
I don't mind you being vain
Pick up the phone in your whitewashed house
Simpering that same refrain
Three to five more years
Is all you got
For you to do your nasty thing
Making rain, suffering pain
Telling everybody that it's in his name
His name, whose name
What are you telling me?
I don't believe your tales
Too many people in this world
Don't like being snails
If you gonna do it
Better get it together
Read more: SHAWN PHILLIPS - SONG FOR MR. C LYRICS
I haven't heard that song ... but I did have an "encounter" with a woman who was a staunch follower of Oral Roberts.

She anointed my head with some oil that she was sure gave power through her to me from the God-head.

Suffering succotash ... I soon thereafter vacated her premises ... oily head and all!

Minneapolis

#243098 Nov 30, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it's the one with all the charts. I've always been fascinated with astrology. When I was little, my aunt gave me, well it wasn't exactly a game, just looked like one, where you could put together birth charts. Hmmmm....wonder whatever happened to it. I'm guessing my mother threw it out with other stuff that I didn't ask her to keep, or didn't take with me when I moved out :)
WOW...to bad you still don't have that! I would check...you never know mothers keep things and stash them away!

I have been looking for a deck of Taro called Pop/Rock Tarot Calendar 1972 - Julia Noonan, artist. This is a hard find, it is a major arcana deck and the cards titled according to rock songs.

If you ever run across it....get in touch with me PLEASE!

Prince George, Canada

#243099 Nov 30, 2012
All this hooey about Pagan witches coming out in the open after the witchcraft Acts were repealed is nonsense.

Only after the supposed founding fathers in America put distance between the many denominations of Christianity by separating religion from government ... were the Christians forced by law to stop killing "each other."

The modern Pagan religions were created out of lies and nothing BUT lies.

Joan of Arc was no Pagan, and neither were the other dissenters that ruffled the "holy" feathers of the popes.

The witch hunts were all about Christians being persecuted by members of the powerful hierarchy.

The Jews were slaughtered through the centuries, but they were not called witches, they were called Christ-killers and Christ-murderers.

Words have been used by the holy ones at every turn of their biblical pages ... and if different occasions called for different word-usage ... that was no obstacle whatsoever.

http://www.thewica.co.uk/DV%20article%201.htm

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lawmakers Consider Gay Discrimination Policies 3 min WeTheSheeple 4,581
News The Christian owners of a bakery found to have ... 3 min Reverend Alan 7
News 60 Percent: Record Number Of Americans Support ... 3 min Wondering 289
News Josh Duggar: Christians who aren't allowed to d... 5 min Tazo 26
News Can Rick Santorum escape his past? 5 min Reverend Alan 13
News Church reels after Ireland's huge 'Yes' to gay ... 5 min Imprtnrd 30
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 6 min The_Box 21,695
News Ireland same-sex marriage 8 min American_Infidel 227
Are the mods fair and balanced? 31 min Friend of Poof1 847
News Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 52 min EdmondWA 33,241
News Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? (Sep '14) 1 hr Fa-Frizzo 5,667
More from around the web