Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

Oct 30, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Fables of the reconstruction

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Comments (Page 10,361)

Showing posts 207,201 - 207,220 of219,829
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
svaha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
When I believed as do you that "god" is unconditional love, you had no problems with my belief and called me "friend."
It was when I "changed" my belief that you began to call me a fanatic.
Not allowing me to change my belief without calling me fanatic, means that YOU are fanatic about me keeping the same belief as you.
instead of your "unconditional love"? Why should anyone believe you?

Since: Sep 09

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Those in religious cults certainly don't agree on the following issue. They place high value on ONLY their own cults and are optimistic that anyone who see it as they do, IS optimistic.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>

Brewer’s Dictionary of Phrase & Fable by Ivor H. Evans … First published 1817.

Optimism. The doctrine that “whatever is, is right”, that everything which happens is for the best. It was originally set forth by Leibnitz (1646-1716) from the postulate of the omnipotence of God, and is cleverly travestied by VOLTAIRE and CANCIDE.

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

svaha wrote:
<quoted text>
instead of your "unconditional love"? Why should anyone believe you?
You don't believe me, because I no longer adhere to your god of unconditional love dogma.

You had no problem "believing me" when I agree with you. After I disagree ... you started calling me a fanatic, an extremist and mentally ill.

That means if people agree with you ... you don't perceive them as fanatic, etremists or mentally ill.

So, does that make YOU a fanatic???

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

I don't believe that any person with a belief of any type perceives him/herself as fanatic, extemist, or mentally ill.

Belief, coming from itself, always seems normal!

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Rest assured that Fred Phelps doesn't perceive that he is a fanatic, or extreme whatsoever.

In his mind, he is God's faithful servant.

He is willing to take abuse from all sides as he is certain beyond a doubt that Jesus is pleased with his beliefs and actions ... PERIOD!

His daughter is also certain that she is aligned to God's holy word!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Shirley Roper-Phelps states in the affirmative that the BIG lie is to state that God loves every body, because it locks people into sin.

I guess that would also cover stating that a goddess loves every body!

Preachers are many! Truth-tellers ... maybe not so much!

:)

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Maybe Peaches knows the one and only truth. If not, maybe the sock-puppets could be of help!

:)

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

What does it take for a religious preacher to claim that he/she knows truth???

Answer ... loads of arrogance!

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

When humans can't understand natural functions, they often will make up stories to fill the void that they feel from the lack of understanding.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>

There are many instances in which impregnation has allegedly taken place in women without there being any possibility of the semen entering the female genital passage [2]. In some cases it was found either in the course of pregnancy or at the time of childbirth that the female passages were obstructed. In 1956 the medical journal Lancet published a report concerning 19 alleged cases of virgin birth among women in England, who were studied by members of the British Medical Association. The six-month study convinced the investigators that human parthenogenesis was physiologically possible and had actually occurred in some of the women studied [3].

Many primitive peoples believe that there are two methods of human reproduction: the ordinary animal one and a higher one rarely employed -- virgin birth [4]. One belief is that the rays of the sun can fertilize women.

http://davidpratt.info/sex2.htm

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Note how they are found in "males."
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >

Further evidence for the possibility of human parthenogenesis comes from the mysterious phenomenon of dermoid cysts [5]. These are malformed embryonic growths or tumour-like formations occasionally found in various parts of the body, including womb, ovaries, and scrotum. They often contain bones, hair, teeth, flesh, tissue, glands, portions of the scalp, face, eyes, ribs, vertebral column, and umbilical cord. They are found in males as well as females, both young and old, including virgins.

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

If a creator-god loved every body ... the god would have created a system where the ONLY possibility would BE for humans TO love each other.

The plan was faulty from the beginning.

Either that ... or there was no plan, no creator, and no beginning, but rather, just nature taking its course.
Jumper

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

June VanDerMark wrote:
If a creator-god loved every body ... the god would have created a system where the ONLY possibility would BE for humans TO love each other.
The plan was faulty from the beginning.
Either that ... or there was no plan, no creator, and no beginning, but rather, just nature taking its course.
Like you in the cat box?

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

As already mentioned, the tradition that the early ancestors of the human race were androgynous is widespread among all races of the world. Even today, 100% maleness or femaleness does not exist as each sex contains the rudimentary organs of the opposite sex; in this sense we are all intersexuals. Some researchers have argued that hermaphrodites represent an atavistic reversion to a primordial type. From a theosophical standpoint, hermaphroditism can also be seen as a foreshadowing of what is to come.

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

My guess is, the mythical jargon about a god creating only male and female was dreamed up by religious "practioners," that in turn encouraged believers to persecute those they deemed as "different."

Maybe they knew no better, so they could do no better.

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Practitioners

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

They created gods and goddesses as male and female.

Had the ancients all been hermaphrodites, my guess is, the deities would also have been created in the images of hermaphrodites.
Jumper

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

June VanDerMark wrote:
They created gods and goddesses as male and female.
Had the ancients all been hermaphrodites, my guess is, the deities would also have been created in the images of hermaphrodites.
A big mouth is a big mouth no matter the question of gender.
svaha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't believe me, because I no longer adhere to your god of unconditional love dogma.
You had no problem "believing me" when I agree with you. After I disagree ... you started calling me a fanatic, an extremist and mentally ill.
That means if people agree with you ... you don't perceive them as fanatic, etremists or mentally ill.
So, does that make YOU a fanatic???
so what's the difference between your "unconditional love" and Daystorm's "conditional love". What's the difference between him screaming "repent" and your screaming "repent"?. By the way, your "mental illness" is your problem. Deal with it or don't but stop whining about other people NOTICING IT.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

perent
are you for sure
in game of letters
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

parents=holy family

Why holy family don't have man and woman and child..
Who try say deference?

Someone who curse themself.
Who is that secret org. asked yourself?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 207,201 - 207,220 of219,829
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••