Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Full Story

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#242676 Nov 27, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
God wants people spanked and punished on earth to prepare them for hell. "Spare the rod and spoil the child," was one of the favorite scriptures that allowed those in religion to beat the shit out of the kids at every turn of the biblical pages.
Religion is NOT good!
The ROD is God you moron. If you knew anything about the Bible...

Looks like someone spared the rod on you and spoiled you ROTTEN.

Location hidden

#242677 Nov 27, 2012
Talk about nuts!

Cross dresser cooks his wife!

A man known to stroll his California neighborhood dressed as a woman has been accused of cooking the flesh and bones of his 73-year-old murdered wife.

According to police in Oceanside, north of San Diego, Anna Faris was found dead in her home at 11:10 a.m. Friday after neighbors reported a foul odor coming from the residence.

When officers went inside the home, they said they found the dismembered remains of the deceased woman cooking in pans in the couple's kitchen.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/11/22/15...

First a man likes to dress in women's clothes and next he fries up his wife. Nice, really nice. And they say there's nothing wrong here?

Location hidden

#242678 Nov 27, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
People used to be put to death for committing adultery ... but if the preachers tried that NOW, many of them would have to give themselves the death penalty.
Silly people and their "moral" codes!!!
Yep.. silly moral codes! Hey, let's put them all away and then maybe you'll get AIDS too June! Won't that be fun? Or maybe a loved one you don't want to impose any morals on will die during an abortion or get HIV.

You never stop to think.

Location hidden

#242679 Nov 27, 2012
Belgian discovers his wife used to be a man after 19 years

"I feel I've been assaulted," he told the Het Nieuwsblad newspaper.

"I brought her to Belgium. That was not easy. The Belgian courts had serious doubts about the authenticity of her birth and her identity papers, but eventually they accepted it anyway. I thought she was an attractive woman, all woman. She had no male traits."

Jan, 64, said that he and his wife had decided not to have children because he had two by his previous marriage and she fooled him by pretending to menstruate, using sanitary towels, "to conceal the truth".

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/eur...

Good Heavens! This sounds like a Jerry Springer episode.

Location hidden

#242680 Nov 27, 2012
Thou Shall Not Tell a Lie

...one of those silly moral codes that June flippantly disregards. Wonder how the man feels that was lied to about his wife really being a man? Bet he wishes that moral code was embedded in that person who abused his trust.

Location hidden

#242681 Nov 27, 2012
Thou Shall Not Steal

Now June thinks moral codes are silly! I bet she'd get her knickers in a knot if someone came into her house and robbed her blind!

Location hidden

#242682 Nov 27, 2012
Thou Shall Not Covet

Hmm... oh look! It's another silly moral code. June claims she is married, but I think she's evading that moral code of lying, but on to my point..

Let's send a gorgeous woman to June's house that is putting the moves and her eyes on June's hubby and see how well that goes.

Ah! Those silly moral codes!

Location hidden

#242683 Nov 27, 2012
Thou Shall Not Kill

Alas and alack! What a silly moral code according to June. That disregard for moral codes would go right out the window if she had some murderous loon break in her house and she was looking down the barrel of a 44!

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#242684 Nov 27, 2012
DayStorm wrote:
<quoted text>
The ROD is God you moron. If you knew anything about the Bible...
Looks like someone spared the rod on you and spoiled you ROTTEN.
hey i saw your jesass today... he was hangin dead on a cross and i laughed

Location hidden

#242685 Nov 27, 2012
My 2 dads: Childhood not so 'happy and gay'

By Mike McManus

Conventional wisdom is that children of same-sex parents do as well as, or even better than children from intact, two-parent married households. Many studies make that assertion.

It is massively wrong according to a new, very large, thorough study published this week by the journal Social Science Research. It was written by Mark Regnerus, a scholar at the University of Texas. The New Family Structures Study, or NFSS, is a breakthrough report.

Regnerus compares how young adult children, aged 18-39, of a parent who has had a same-sex relationship fare on 40 different social, emotional and relational outcomes when compared with traditional and other families.

The biggest differences were between children of women who have had a lesbian relationship – and those raised by still-married biological parents.

Fully 69 percent of those with lesbian mothers were on welfare as children – four times the 17 percent in intact families ever had that experience. In fact, 38 percent of the adult children of lesbian mothers are currently on welfare versus only 10 percent of those with married parents. That’s the same 4-1 ratio.

Only 8 percent of adult children from intact homes were unemployed when interviewed in 2011 versus 28 percent with a lesbian parent.

What’s most shocking is that only two people of those with married parents were ever touched sexually by a parent or an adult – while 23 percent of those with a lesbian mother had that experience! Golly, they are 11 times more apt to be molested!

The design of the NFSS research was brilliant.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/11/my-2-dads-childhoo...

Bellevue, WA

#242686 Nov 27, 2012
DayStorm wrote:
Thou Shall Not Kill
Alas and alack! What a silly moral code according to June. That disregard for moral codes would go right out the window if she had some murderous loon break in her house and she was looking down the barrel of a 44!
tell that to your christardo friends who pushed the kill the gays bill in uganda... don't worry tho with a little effort im sure some angered gays in uganda can come over here and share the good news with those preachers and there familys... eye for an eye you know

Location hidden

#242687 Nov 27, 2012
Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
<quoted text>hey i saw your jesass today... he was hangin dead on a cross and i laughed
I see Topix finally made you change your profession. I guess they considered that soliciting on their site.

Well, you know what they say about those that laugh first. You won't be laughing in Hell when you are thrown in there with your master.

Location hidden

#242688 Nov 27, 2012
<quoted text>tell that to your christardo friends who pushed the kill the gays bill in uganda... don't worry tho with a little effort im sure some angered gays in uganda can come over here and share the good news with those preachers and there familys... eye for an eye you know
Gays are going to end up killing themselves. They can't reproduce and their chances of diseases like HIV looks like it might succeed in wiping them out.

In Africa, one doesn't have to be a Christian to consider homosexuality worthy of death. That's kind of a custom there even with the seculars. The GOVERNMENT wants it, but uneducated fools like yourself are always ready to blame it all on Christians.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uganda_Anti-Homo...

But be forewarned. If you don't listen to Christians, you will suffer the second death after your natural death. That's to be thrown into the lake of fire along with Satan, your master.

Bellevue, WA

#242689 Nov 27, 2012
DayStorm wrote:
<quoted text>
I see Topix finally made you change your profession. I guess they considered that soliciting on their site.
Well, you know what they say about those that laugh first. You won't be laughing in Hell when you are thrown in there with your master.
topix didn't change it moron... a hacker did... and there is no hell or heaven you putz

Location hidden

#242690 Nov 27, 2012
Harlotry is condemned in Sacred Scripture, Lilith.

You are batting zero lady.

Location hidden

#242691 Nov 27, 2012
<quoted text>topix didn't change it moron... a hacker did... and there is no hell or heaven you putz
Sure, I really believe someone that has confessed on this website to habitual drug use and to wh*redom. You're not a very reliable witness.

You are already in some kind of personal hell or you wouldn't be on drugs and selling your body. Do you sell yourself for the drugs or do you do drugs to numb your mind against the horrible life you are leading?

You need Jesus in the worst kind of way.

Location hidden

#242692 Nov 27, 2012
Abortionist summons ambulance for patient who's 'fine'
Listen to Planned Parenthood explain case to 911 operator

http://www.wnd.com/2012/11/abortionist-summon...

Bellevue, WA

#242693 Nov 27, 2012
DayStorm wrote:
Harlotry is condemned in Sacred Scripture, Lilith.
You are batting zero lady.
like i care about your flucking mythology... hooking has paid for my very life since age 14....

Bellevue, WA

#242694 Nov 27, 2012
DayStorm wrote:
<quoted text>
Gays are going to end up killing themselves. They can't reproduce and their chances of diseases like HIV looks like it might succeed in wiping them out.
In Africa, one doesn't have to be a Christian to consider homosexuality worthy of death. That's kind of a custom there even with the seculars. The GOVERNMENT wants it, but uneducated fools like yourself are always ready to blame it all on Christians.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uganda_Anti-Homo...
But be forewarned. If you don't listen to Christians, you will suffer the second death after your natural death. That's to be thrown into the lake of fire along with Satan, your master.
i say kill christians in uganda... like 20 for every one gay.... sounds fair to me... then come over here and kill the preachers who pushed this crap on ugandans... don't forget there bigot familys

Bellevue, WA

#242695 Nov 27, 2012
DayStorm wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, I really believe someone that has confessed on this website to habitual drug use and to wh*redom. You're not a very reliable witness.
You are already in some kind of personal hell or you wouldn't be on drugs and selling your body. Do you sell yourself for the drugs or do you do drugs to numb your mind against the horrible life you are leading?
You need Jesus in the worst kind of way.
ya i would hang with jesass.... but my $100 an hour rate would still apply.... hey not even the son of god rides for free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 5 min gjest 57,115
Man takes legal action after Denver baker refus... 6 min Not Yet Equal 511
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 7 min Horny in Horn Lake 68,707
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 8 min lides 8,478
Mormon leaders call for measures protecting gay... 10 min WeTheSheeple 17
Biggest Gay Lies (May '14) 10 min Horny in Horn Lake 3,050
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 11 min Tre H 29,094
Judge Roy Moore Speaks About Alabama Gay Marriage 18 min TomInElPaso 33
Victim testifies at Boy Scout sex trial about m... 1 hr Rick in Kansas 73
More from around the web