Catholic Church Waging War on Women a...

Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

There are 217999 comments on the Fables of the reconstruction story from Oct 30, 2007, titled Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays. In it, Fables of the reconstruction reports that:

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fables of the reconstruction.

Since: Sep 09

Dawson Creek, Canada

#244886 Dec 21, 2012
Nobody preached at theologians that they "shouldn't" be celibate ... but they certainly took it upon themselves to be meddling in the sex-lives of others.

And the nonsense they preached and wrote was ludicrous, beyond belief!
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>

From the book, Eunuchs for the Kingdom of Heaven … Uta Ranke-Heinemann

Thomas holds that the other most seriously sinful—because they are unnatural—vices worse than incest, rape, and adultery, are masturbation, bestiality, homosexuality, anal and oral intercourse, and coitus intteruptus (Summa Theologiae II/II q. 154 a II).
Aviela

Van Nuys, CA

#244887 Dec 21, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Aviela the JW will be "celebrating" the ONLY hereafter on EARTH. Aviela does not believe that Jesus is a savior.
You two would get along like a house on fire. A Jehovah's Witness and a Catholic.
You could spend eternity just trying to convince each other whose path is the righteous HOLY path.
What a joke!
When did I ever say that Jesus wasn't my saviour? I never said that.

Dawson Creek, Canada

#244888 Dec 21, 2012
I was wrong! Martin Luther DID preach at the celibate Catholics that "GOD" ordained marriage to be a HOLY state for priests.

I wonder if Luther's lust to marry Katharina von Bora was the reason for him dragging a god into his theology!

:)

Dawson Creek, Canada

#244889 Dec 21, 2012
So when those crafty theologians parted ways ... "god" must have been very confused about which group of believers to follow.

The Catholics preached that celibacy was the ONLY holy state for priests, and the Lutherans preached that marriage was THE holy state for priests.

And god was "in the middle" not knowing where "he" stood on the issue.

It's no wonder "god" ended up with bats in his belfry!

:)

Dawson Creek, Canada

#244890 Dec 21, 2012
Aviela wrote:
<quoted text> When did I ever say that Jesus wasn't my saviour? I never said that.
You didn't, but not all Jehovah's witness's believe the same.

I've had some JWs tell me that they believe in Jesus, but just that he is the son of Jehovah. They by-pass the son to pray directly to the father.

I don't believe any of it, but ... to each his/her own!
Aviela

Van Nuys, CA

#244892 Dec 21, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I've had some JWs tell me that they believe in Jesus, but just that he is the son of Jehovah. They by-pass the son to pray directly to the father.
I believe Jesus is my savior. Jehovah is his father but when we pray we say: In the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
Aviela

Van Nuys, CA

#244893 Dec 21, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus and Jehovah are 2 separate beings. We don't believe in the trinity
Aviela

Van Nuys, CA

#244894 Dec 21, 2012
The Bible says that most will not believe in Jesus or Jehovah. Only a small few will enter into his kingdom.

Dawson Creek, Canada

#244896 Dec 21, 2012
Aviela wrote:
<quoted text> I believe Jesus is my savior. Jehovah is his father but when we pray we say: In the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
It's obvious that even Jehovah's Witnesses don't agree with each other.

People choose to believe whatever suits desires, which may not have any association with truth ... if even there IS such a condition as truth ... which in itself is a mystery.

Dawson Creek, Canada

#244897 Dec 21, 2012
Aviela wrote:
The Bible says that most will not believe in Jesus or Jehovah. Only a small few will enter into his kingdom.
The bible doesn't SAY anything, and from my perspective, concerning the "rightness" of religion ... humans say WAY too much!

Dawson Creek, Canada

#244899 Dec 21, 2012
Aviela wrote:
<quoted text> I believe Jesus is my savior. Jehovah is his father but when we pray we say: In the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
The following might confuse you even more ... but keep in mind that confusion is more pliable than certainty. Confusion allows growth. Certainty will NOT allow you to move past your "certain" position.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>

From the book “Smith’s Bible Dictionary.

God (good). Throughout the Hebrew Scriptures two chief names are used for the one true divine being—ELOHIM, commonly translated God in our version, and JEHOVAH translated Lord.
Aviela

Van Nuys, CA

#244900 Dec 21, 2012
That is not saying to worship Jesus. And let me ask you are you an apostate or disfellowhiped?

Dawson Creek, Canada

#244902 Dec 21, 2012
It's all a matter of perception.

Jehovah's Witnesses will not pick up a gun and kill people, so in certain matters they ARE a threat to public order.

I wouldn't have wanted to depend on Jehovah's Witnesses for public order when Hitler was on his rampage. I am thankful for the soldiers that put an end to Hitler's reign of terror!

There are many ways of perceiving.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>

From the same August 2010 edition of the "AWAKE" magazine.

Jehovah’s Witnesses are citizens who respect the law of the Republic.They are no threat to public order.

Dawson Creek, Canada

#244903 Dec 21, 2012
Aviela wrote:
<quoted text> That is NOT true JW never worshiped Jesus. You're getting for info from ex disgruntle witnesses who have websites...if you want truth go to www.jw.org that is the real witness site. Look up all the info you want about us.
This came right FROM the Awake Magazine ... in case you didn't notice.

That is the headquarters of your religion.

"Reverent adoration should be expressed only to God. To render worship to anyone or anything else would be a form of idolatry, which is condemned in both the Hebrew and Greek Scriptures. Accordingly, true Christians do well to direct their worship only to Jehovah God, the Almighty." Awake! 2000 Apr 8 pp.26,27

Dawson Creek, Canada

#244904 Dec 21, 2012
Aviela wrote:
And let me ask you are you an apostate or disfellowhiped?
Neither ... I've just done a lot of study of religion from an objective postion.

Your postition is to defend your individual perception of what the biblical scriptures mean to you.

It's the name of the religious game.

You don't even agree with your own theologians, who updated the religion to suit their own agendas ... as did and do ALL theologians.
Aviela

Van Nuys, CA

#244905 Dec 21, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
It's all a matter of perception.
Jehovah's Witnesses will not pick up a gun and kill people, so in certain matters they ARE a threat to public order.
I wouldn't have wanted to depend on Jehovah's Witnesses for public order when Hitler was on his rampage. I am thankful for the soldiers that put an end to Hitler's reign of terror!
There are many ways of perceiving.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>
Jehovah’s Witnesses are citizens who respect the law of the Republic.They are no threat to public order.
The same stadium Hitler build and said: he was going to terminate ALL witnesses is the same stadium the witnesses had the biggest convention to date after HITLERS death. Jehovah is not one to be mocked.

Dawson Creek, Canada

#244906 Dec 21, 2012
Aviela wrote:
?
I suggest if you want to stay in comfort with your present belief, you leave the forum and go back to your group. If you stay on the forum you will all too soon end up like a duck out of water, confused and not knowing where you fit.

You've been warned.

Dawson Creek, Canada

#244907 Dec 21, 2012
Aviela wrote:
<quoted text> The same stadium Hitler build and said: he was going to terminate ALL witnesses is the same stadium the witnesses had the biggest convention to date after HITLERS death. Jehovah is not one to be mocked.
It was those who killed, not those who prayed that won the war.

Jehovah's witnesses reap the rewards of the dead soldiers that fought for their freedoms as the witnesses too shelter under the banner of conscientious objectors.

I suggest you don't bullshit!

Dawson Creek, Canada

#244908 Dec 21, 2012
took shelter

Dawson Creek, Canada

#244909 Dec 21, 2012
Aviela wrote:
According to the updated version from your theologians, "millions" will be allowed to enter "his" kingdom. And of course they will ALL be Jehovah's Witnesses.

Silly self-ingratiating people!
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>

God’s Kingdom This is an actual heavenly government with a King—Jesus Christ—and 144,000 corulers, who are “brought from earth.”(Revelation 5:9, 10; 14:1, 3,4; Daniel 2:44; 7:13, 14) They will rule over the earth, which will be cleansed of all wickedness and will be inhabited by many millions of God-fearing humans—Proverbs 2:21, 22.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 2 min June VanDerMark 11,308
jade freak cafe 4 min Zamboni 3
News Navy names ship after gay rights advocate Harve... 15 min JODECKO 205
News Study: Children Of Same-Sex Parents More Likely... 26 min JODECKO 73
News Transgender Ken doll cake triggers outrage afte... 28 min Sgt Preston 26
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 41 min JODECKO 68,968
News Sally Kohn, Jewish Lesbian Sharia Advocate 52 min Ted Haggard s Gos... 3
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 15,988
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr lake bay boy 38,791
More from around the web