Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Full Story
truth

Perth, Australia

#241922 Nov 20, 2012
Liar can wrote what ever any document..never call stupid.

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#241923 Nov 20, 2012
If people had been on the ball, they could have created one hermaphrodite god to serve male and female all in one package.

A hermaphrodite deity would have good self-esteem without being arrogant, and most certainly wouldn't look down on females as subservient to males, as the female part of the deity wouldn't put up with such shenanigans.

But humans are picky. Males wanted the male gods to rule ... and so it came to pass, that through most of history, male gods took center stage and the goddesses knew their places were in the kitchen scrubbing pots and pans and making little gods for upcoming wars.

The human deity-creators messed up big time, and many just won't admit it.

They keep on feeding the male and female gods that they created and they refuse to set those self-centered gods free.

Prince George, Canada

#241924 Nov 20, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the matter, Fraud, can't answer the question. I understand, there IS no difference between Daystorm trying to convert everyone to his way of thinking, and YOU doing the very same thing. But, you can't admit that.
AHHH Bitner ... you KNOW that if you could, you would convert the Frosts to be REAL Wiccans so that you would no longer have to refer to them as "raving lunatics."

It's plain that you would rather NOT refer to them as raving lunatics, as you are above that type of behavior.

:)

Prince George, Canada

#241925 Nov 20, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
It has nothing to do with "extensive debt". That is just one of the many things you state about my position that are not true at all.
So, you don't figure YOU have to face extensive karmic debt Bitner ... but others DO???

I remember you claiming you wouldn't be concerned about being born in a body such as Joseph Merrick (the elephant man).

My guess is, you figure that your karmic debts are about paid.

Silly woman.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#241926 Nov 20, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
AHHH Bitner ... you KNOW that if you could, you would convert the Frosts to be REAL Wiccans so that you would no longer have to refer to them as "raving lunatics."
It's plain that you would rather NOT refer to them as raving lunatics, as you are above that type of behavior.
The Frosts are real Wiccans. I never said otherwise. Again, I call them lunatics not because of their religious beliefs, but because they paraded around a deformed goat, and tried to pretend it was a unicorn. That has nothing to do with their religion. Stop lying about me.

I have no desire to convert anyone.

But, your avoidance of the question once again, is duly noted.

Prince George, Canada

#241927 Nov 20, 2012
If Gerald Gardner's goddess cursed homosexuals, I wonder how many other people she cursed.

A judgmental goddess would not be judgmental to only one group of people.

When Gerald constructed her, he left out all the other issues that annoyed her ... but it is obvious she preferred nudity ... as long as the nudists weren't homosexual.

Wake up people ... or not! The onus is on you!

Prince George, Canada

#241928 Nov 20, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
The Frosts are real Wiccans. I never said otherwise. Again, I call them lunatics not because of their religious beliefs, but because they paraded around a deformed goat, and tried to pretend it was a unicorn. That has nothing to do with their religion. Stop lying about me.
I have no desire to convert anyone.
But, your avoidance of the question once again, is duly noted.
How many incarnations do you figure the Frosts will have to incur in order to pay THEIR karmic debts???

Prince George, Canada

#241929 Nov 20, 2012
Bitner doesn't want to encourage the Frosts to be nice Wiccans as is Bitner ... as that would smack of conversion ... and Bitner has an aversion to the word conversion!

As long as she is a fine example of what a Wiccan should be, she will not want to impress or convert anyone. She's very humble and hides her humility well.

Prince George, Canada

#241930 Nov 20, 2012
I wonder if the flippy, hippy, dippy goddess of the 1960s smoked as much pot and had as much loose sex as did the people who created her!

Now THAT goddess was not at all stuffy.

SHE was down to earth ... right in the middle of it all!

That's what ya call "Bringing down the moon!"

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#241931 Nov 20, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you don't figure YOU have to face extensive karmic debt Bitner ... but others DO???
I remember you claiming you wouldn't be concerned about being born in a body such as Joseph Merrick (the elephant man).
My guess is, you figure that your karmic debts are about paid.
Silly woman.
I've told you so many times, it's not funny. There is no Karmic debt. There is learning and experience, which is not the same thing at all.

Yes, you ARE a silly woman. One who can't ever remember what is said to her. Or, are you just IGNORING what I've said in order to lie about me some more?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#241932 Nov 20, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
How many incarnations do you figure the Frosts will have to incur in order to pay THEIR karmic debts???
There are no "karmic debts".

Prince George, Canada

#241933 Nov 20, 2012
I wonder if the Summer lands is located anywhere near the Christian heaven or the Muslim paradise, or Jewish olam haba, etc.

If so ... war is imminent!

Prince George, Canada

#241934 Nov 20, 2012
In between incarnations, in the Summer lands, I wonder how the Frosts and Bitner work out their disagreements.

I can't picture it as a place of rest and beauty.

If I were the Frosts, I'd be hiding from Bitner.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#241935 Nov 20, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
Bitner doesn't want to encourage the Frosts to be nice Wiccans as is Bitner ... as that would smack of conversion ... and Bitner has an aversion to the word conversion!
As long as she is a fine example of what a Wiccan should be, she will not want to impress or convert anyone. She's very humble and hides her humility well.
More lies and deflection from June. No surprise there.

I never said the Frosts aren't "nice Wiccans", Liar. I never said anything ABOUT their religion. Why must you lie so much?

I also never said, or even implied, that I'm humble. YOU imply that YOU are, all the time.

The ONLY thing you got right, is that I have no desire to convert anyone. That much is true.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#241936 Nov 20, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
I wonder if the flippy, hippy, dippy goddess of the 1960s smoked as much pot and had as much loose sex as did the people who created her!
Now THAT goddess was not at all stuffy.
SHE was down to earth ... right in the middle of it all!
That's what ya call "Bringing down the moon!"
More deflection and lies from June.

You're such a disgusting liar and fraud, June.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#241937 Nov 20, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
If Gerald Gardner's goddess cursed homosexuals, I wonder how many other people she cursed.
A judgmental goddess would not be judgmental to only one group of people.
When Gerald constructed her, he left out all the other issues that annoyed her ... but it is obvious she preferred nudity ... as long as the nudists weren't homosexual.
Wake up people ... or not! The onus is on you!
And here is June, telling lies to convert people, just like Daystorm does. There is no difference between them.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#241938 Nov 20, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
In between incarnations, in the Summer lands, I wonder how the Frosts and Bitner work out their disagreements.
I can't picture it as a place of rest and beauty.
If I were the Frosts, I'd be hiding from Bitner.
Deflection and lies from June. Is anyone surprised?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#241939 Nov 20, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
I wonder if the Summer lands is located anywhere near the Christian heaven or the Muslim paradise, or Jewish olam haba, etc.
If so ... war is imminent!
Gee, Fraud, you mean you don't already KNOW? What happened to all this "studying" you claim to be doing?

LOL, digging for dirt is NOT "studying".

Prince George, Canada

#241940 Nov 20, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
There are no "karmic debts".
I think you and the dalai lama ought to have a discussion on that issue.

I realize as a Wiccan you play the mental religious games that pleases you, but reincarnation is about repaying karmic debt.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>

Repaying our karmic debt

When something happens to us that we find really painful—an insult, a physical ailment, the loss of someone we love dearly—the Buddhist teachings train us to understand that we have just been given an opportunity to repay a karmic debt. It’s a way of talking about settling the score.

http://www.shambhalasun.com/index.php...

Prince George, Canada

#241941 Nov 20, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said the Frosts aren't "nice Wiccans", Liar. I never said anything ABOUT their religion.
So raving lunatics can be "nice Wiccans?"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay Christians choosing celibacy emerge from th... 5 min Phyllis Schlafly ... 59
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 8 min EdmondWA 26,570
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 8 min Respect71 5,214
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 10 min JAX 201,148
Seoul's Mayor Apologizes for Nixing Gay Rights ... 13 min Phyllis Schlafly ... 8
Gay veterans get OK for Boston's St. Patrick's ... 14 min Lawrence Wolf 22
Wednesday Afternoon NE Jade Thread 16 min Zeke 1
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 55 min NorCal Native 2,781
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 4,920
Trio to fight gay assault case at evidence hearing 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 19