Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Full Story
Jumper

Owensboro, KY

#241902 Nov 19, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
If a creator-god loved every body ... the god would have created a system where the ONLY possibility would BE for humans TO love each other.
The plan was faulty from the beginning.
Either that ... or there was no plan, no creator, and no beginning, but rather, just nature taking its course.
Like you in the cat box?

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#241903 Nov 19, 2012
As already mentioned, the tradition that the early ancestors of the human race were androgynous is widespread among all races of the world. Even today, 100% maleness or femaleness does not exist as each sex contains the rudimentary organs of the opposite sex; in this sense we are all intersexuals. Some researchers have argued that hermaphrodites represent an atavistic reversion to a primordial type. From a theosophical standpoint, hermaphroditism can also be seen as a foreshadowing of what is to come.

http://davidpratt.info/sex2.htm

Prince George, Canada

#241904 Nov 19, 2012
My guess is, the mythical jargon about a god creating only male and female was dreamed up by religious "practioners," that in turn encouraged believers to persecute those they deemed as "different."

Maybe they knew no better, so they could do no better.

Prince George, Canada

#241905 Nov 19, 2012
Practitioners

Prince George, Canada

#241906 Nov 19, 2012
They created gods and goddesses as male and female.

Had the ancients all been hermaphrodites, my guess is, the deities would also have been created in the images of hermaphrodites.
Jumper

Owensboro, KY

#241907 Nov 19, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
They created gods and goddesses as male and female.
Had the ancients all been hermaphrodites, my guess is, the deities would also have been created in the images of hermaphrodites.
A big mouth is a big mouth no matter the question of gender.
svaha

Saint Petersburg, FL

#241908 Nov 20, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't believe me, because I no longer adhere to your god of unconditional love dogma.
You had no problem "believing me" when I agree with you. After I disagree ... you started calling me a fanatic, an extremist and mentally ill.
That means if people agree with you ... you don't perceive them as fanatic, etremists or mentally ill.
So, does that make YOU a fanatic???
so what's the difference between your "unconditional love" and Daystorm's "conditional love". What's the difference between him screaming "repent" and your screaming "repent"?. By the way, your "mental illness" is your problem. Deal with it or don't but stop whining about other people NOTICING IT.
truth

Perth, Australia

#241909 Nov 20, 2012
perent
are you for sure
in game of letters
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...
truth

Perth, Australia

#241910 Nov 20, 2012
parents=holy family

Why holy family don't have man and woman and child..
Who try say deference?

Someone who curse themself.
Who is that secret org. asked yourself?

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#241911 Nov 20, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
Bitner didn't like that nasty old homophobic Catholic god.
She also didn't like Gerald Gardner's nasty old and new homophobic goddess.
So Bitner went goddess shopping until she found the goddess of her dreams ... and she brought her goddess down from the moon into herself.
Now, because the goddess of her CHOICE is not homophobic, neither is Bitner homophobic ... Not one "BIT!"
How much magick was involved in THAT???
:)
Since it's all lies, the answer would be, none.

Why must you lie so much?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#241912 Nov 20, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Bull shit!!!
You want to make it so because YOU practise witchcraft.
Just more lies from you.

You're pathetic.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#241913 Nov 20, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
No deflection.
I know that if he changed his story he would prove himself a liar!
He would have gone from claiming the goddess cursed homosexuals to claiming that she didn't curse homosexuals.
And that would be him exposing himself to a lie.
A Wiley witch such as you should admit to that fact. Otherwise YOU will appear as a liar!
It's you who is trying to change your story. That was not the point I answered to. It was you trying to pretend you know what he would think, and you don't. Period.

Prince George, Canada

#241914 Nov 20, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
It's you who is trying to change your story. That was not the point I answered to. It was you trying to pretend you know what he would think, and you don't. Period.
If he insisted on being a Wiccan he would have NO other choice Bitner, but to claim the goddess is still on the same path of homophobia, or that she has now lightened up and loves homosexuals unconditionally!

Of course he COULD decide to leave religion entirely, or join another religion ... but if he stayed in Wicca ... those would be his only choices. And if he loved Wicca, as YOU love Wicca, he would no doubt be a Wiccan forever and ever and ever ... even in his next many, many incarnations.

The Summer lands are calling!

Prince George, Canada

#241915 Nov 20, 2012
Now here is where the issue becomes rather tricky.

If reincarnation is all about learning how to behave and respect others on earth, that might mean that Bitner in her next life will choose to come back in the mindset of a DayStorm, or a Peaches, or even me ... "goddess forbid" ... so that she learns to not refer to others as mentally ill when they disagree with her.

Striving to be enlightened seems to be rather a difficult task in deed!

Prince George, Canada

#241916 Nov 20, 2012
svaha wrote:
<quoted text>
so what's the difference between your "unconditional love" and Daystorm's "conditional love". What's the difference between him screaming "repent" and your screaming "repent"?. By the way, your "mental illness" is your problem. Deal with it or don't but stop whining about other people NOTICING IT.
Are you soon going to write a thesis on how to avoid mental illness???

I suggest you keep your day job.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#241917 Nov 20, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
If he insisted on being a Wiccan he would have NO other choice Bitner, but to claim the goddess is still on the same path of homophobia, or that she has now lightened up and loves homosexuals unconditionally!
Of course he COULD decide to leave religion entirely, or join another religion ... but if he stayed in Wicca ... those would be his only choices. And if he loved Wicca, as YOU love Wicca, he would no doubt be a Wiccan forever and ever and ever ... even in his next many, many incarnations.
The Summer lands are calling!
Again, you're deflecting.

I'm not addressing his claim. I'm talking about YOU, and YOUR claim to what he would think. You don't KNOW what he would think. Period.

Prince George, Canada

#241918 Nov 20, 2012
You see the pope has a different slant on the issue.

No-doubt he would refer to me as EVIL, and use the devil as "his" scapegoat.

That way the onus is not ON the pope. Everything can be blamed on the devil ... except of course his own dalliances in "sin." Jesus takes care of those "misdemeanors."

Of course the pope won't BE reincarnating, so when he flies off to heaven, his job is finished. He has no need to come back and face karmic debt.

Why Bitner would choose to go to the Summer lands and back to earth again and again and again ... when she could have stayed a Catholic, had faith in Jesus and gone straight to heaven is a mystery to me.

It seems that unlike the pope, she wants to learn all about karma and extensive debt.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#241919 Nov 20, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
Now here is where the issue becomes rather tricky.
If reincarnation is all about learning how to behave and respect others on earth, that might mean that Bitner in her next life will choose to come back in the mindset of a DayStorm, or a Peaches, or even me ... "goddess forbid" ... so that she learns to not refer to others as mentally ill when they disagree with her.
Striving to be enlightened seems to be rather a difficult task in deed!
I don't refer to someone as mentally ill just because they disagree with me. I refer to someone as mentally ill when they exhibit signs of mental illness. Stating what I believe to be true does not hurt my Karma.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#241920 Nov 20, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
You see the pope has a different slant on the issue.
No-doubt he would refer to me as EVIL, and use the devil as "his" scapegoat.
That way the onus is not ON the pope. Everything can be blamed on the devil ... except of course his own dalliances in "sin." Jesus takes care of those "misdemeanors."
Of course the pope won't BE reincarnating, so when he flies off to heaven, his job is finished. He has no need to come back and face karmic debt.
Why Bitner would choose to go to the Summer lands and back to earth again and again and again ... when she could have stayed a Catholic, had faith in Jesus and gone straight to heaven is a mystery to me.
It seems that unlike the pope, she wants to learn all about karma and extensive debt.
It has nothing to do with "extensive debt". That is just one of the many things you state about my position that are not true at all.

And since I've TOLD you this many times, you misstating my position AGAIN, is just another lie from you.

You lying sack of shit.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#241921 Nov 20, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you soon going to write a thesis on how to avoid mental illness???
I suggest you keep your day job.
What's the matter, Fraud, can't answer the question. I understand, there IS no difference between Daystorm trying to convert everyone to his way of thinking, and YOU doing the very same thing. But, you can't admit that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama must take action on LGBT rights overseas 3 min Belle Sexton 10
Gay-rights group backs use of HIV-prevention pill 7 min Belle Sexton 30
Us Aids fight shifts to African-American gay men (Mar '14) 15 min Belle Sexton 109
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 17 min Belle Sexton 592
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 18 min Belle Sexton 1,435
Christian Pastors Given Choice: Perform Same-Se... 23 min Belle Sexton 145
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 23 min KiMare 25,296
Gay kiss couple 'thrown off bus' 50 min Beauty QUEEN 28
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 2 hr Seven Fleas 56,627
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 4 hr Frankie Rizzo 3,063

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE