Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Full Story

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#241677 Nov 17, 2012
Is losing your viginity spiritualy signifigant in wicca?

In Wicca sex is considered sacred and beautiful. There is no right or wrong way to participate in it, and you do so in a way that reflects your inner beliefs in the idea of sex. Losing your virgity as a Wiccan should be a comforting thing. Because of this it can happen before or after marriage, on any day of the year, and with anyone as long as you believe you are doing what you feel is right.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Is_losing_your_vigi...

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#241678 Nov 17, 2012
Ah, more irrelevancies from June. Just her mental illness rearing it's ugly head.

Prince George, Canada

#241679 Nov 17, 2012
Bitner wrote:
Ah, more irrelevancies from June. Just her mental illness rearing it's ugly head.
When YOU are so very WELL and stable of mind, it's not nice to pick on those who are mentally ill Bitner.

Karma might not be at all kind to you!

:)

Prince George, Canada

#241680 Nov 17, 2012
Wicca and Sex

The Great Rite is a ceremony where two people take the charge of the Goddess and the Horned God--I'll say! Traditionally, the Goddess then lies on the floor with arms and legs outstretched in the form of a pentagram.

Sex is performed in the manner preferred by the chosen couple, though usually the interaction is highly charged--often taking on a life of it's own. One of those times when the whole is far greater than the sum of its parts. It's the two of you plus a generous helping of one or more ethereal entities: Gods and Goddesses, typically divine but sometimes extremely profane.

http://spells-witchcraft.org/wiccan-sex.htm

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#241681 Nov 17, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
When YOU are so very WELL and stable of mind, it's not nice to pick on those who are mentally ill Bitner.
Karma might not be at all kind to you!
Why should I be nice to someone who is not?

Worry about your own Karma. I don't need you to tell me about mine. You're irrelevant.

Prince George, Canada

#241682 Nov 17, 2012
Are you dyed in the wool Christians getting an education from the modern Pagan-ways???

Keep in mind that the ancient Pagans also had their ways of serving the gods and goddesses. They burned humans and non-human animals in the flames as sacrifices to the DIVINE gods ... as later did the Christians with their one-god "policy."

Now the modern goddess loves every body and wants every body to enjoy themselves sexually and otherwise.

My oh my ... how people,(in conspiratorial ways) change religion to suit their own personalized whims!

WHAT an "education."

Prince George, Canada

#241683 Nov 17, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Worry about your own Karma. I don't need you to tell me about mine. You're irrelevant.
So you would rather critisize and condemn mentally ill people, than try to help them overcome their mental illnesses???

That could result in very negative karma in deed Bitner!

Prince George, Canada

#241684 Nov 17, 2012
If Bitner really CARED about my mental illness, she would show sympathy for my state of mind.

I'm suspicious that she is really not following the Wiccan Rede of "harm ye none."

But maybe I have just not recognized her power of persuasion!

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#241685 Nov 17, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
So you would rather critisize and condemn mentally ill people, than try to help them overcome their mental illnesses???
That could result in very negative karma in deed Bitner!
Again, worry about your own Karma. You're irrelevant to mine.

You didn't answer my question; why should I be nice to someone who is not nice?

Prince George, Canada

#241686 Nov 17, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
You take the HIGH road
While I take the low road
And I'll be nowhere before you

I think I'll put that to music!

Prince George, Canada

#241687 Nov 17, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't answer my question; why should I be nice to someone who is not nice?
Sorry ... I answered before I read this one.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#241688 Nov 17, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
If Bitner really CARED about my mental illness, she would show sympathy for my state of mind.
I'm suspicious that she is really not following the Wiccan Rede of "harm ye none."
But maybe I have just not recognized her power of persuasion!
Hey, I DID show concern, when you first came back, and it showed. You didn't want my concern. I doubt you do now, you just want something to whine about.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#241689 Nov 17, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry ... I answered before I read this one.
It was in the post you answered. And you STILL haven't answered it. Why should I be nice to someone who is not nice?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#241690 Nov 17, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
You take the HIGH road
While I take the low road
And I'll be nowhere before you
I think I'll put that to music!
How arrogant. You're allowed to take the low road, and I'm supposed to take the high one? LOL, get over yourself.

Prince George, Canada

#241691 Nov 17, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, worry about your own Karma. You're irrelevant to mine.
How come my karma is irrelevant to you?

Don't we all belong to the same "nature," as in one for all and all for one?

The Christians at least WANT me to be helped along the righteous path ... but you don't care how far I go into the ditch and the unsanitary mud.

I'm becoming convinced that compared to you the Christians are indeed starting to appear as holy servants of god ... even though I believe the god is a flake.

You on the other hand, are certainly NOT helping my mental illness!

Prince George, Canada

#241692 Nov 17, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
How arrogant. You're allowed to take the low road, and I'm supposed to take the high one? LOL, get over yourself.
There is just no pleasing you. I give you the HIGH road to glory, and then you WANT the low road down in the mud.

What a fussy witch!!!

Prince George, Canada

#241693 Nov 17, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
It was in the post you answered. And you STILL haven't answered it. Why should I be nice to someone who is not nice?
Well, the early Pagans were nice to the people they didn't like. They gave them the honor of burning them as sacrifices to the gods.

It can't GET much better than THAT.

Prince George, Canada

#241694 Nov 17, 2012
My guess is, the Wiccan Rede wouldn't DREAM of getting in Bitner's way.

It KNOWS it's place in the "scheme" of things.

Christians (when they weren't burning others at the stake), were taught to turn the other cheek ... but Bitner wants to turn MY other cheek.

It's no fun playing with religious folks ... as the game soon enough turns UGLY!

"Do unto others" or "harm ye none," is more often than not ... "not up to much."

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#241695 Nov 17, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
How come my karma is irrelevant to you?
Don't we all belong to the same "nature," as in one for all and all for one?
The Christians at least WANT me to be helped along the righteous path ... but you don't care how far I go into the ditch and the unsanitary mud.
I'm becoming convinced that compared to you the Christians are indeed starting to appear as holy servants of god ... even though I believe the god is a flake.
You on the other hand, are certainly NOT helping my mental illness!
Your Karma is not relevant to me. And I really don't care what you think of me. If such a hatefilled liar thought well of me, it would upset me greatly. I'd know I was doing something wrong then.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#241696 Nov 17, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
There is just no pleasing you. I give you the HIGH road to glory, and then you WANT the low road down in the mud.
What a fussy witch!!!
LOL, bullshit. You're such a disgusting liar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elton John, David Furnish to tie knot in privat... 2 min Imposter Foster 6
Transgender Woman Featured in New Television Ca... 3 min TerryE 5
Comedian Margaret Cho to headline at San Jose I... 3 min Latter Day Taints 1
Apple CEO Donating to Gay Rights Campaign in South 5 min Latter Day Taints 4
Washington County in Florida the Only Focus of ... 8 min Latter Day Taints 3
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 9 min Rick in Kansas 5,413
Alaska's 1st known gay marriage in Arctic town 15 min Latter Day Taints 28
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 21 min WeTheSheeple 4,955
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 51 min Tre H 26,650
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 7 hr The_Box 2,812
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 11 hr Reverend Alan 4,276
More from around the web