Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Full Story

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#241638 Nov 16, 2012
I forgot the first "line" of that joke.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>

Revelations? Guess the Forbidden Fruits are no longer forbidden when MaryJane is in the Garden.

It all makes sense now....

Gay marriage and marijuana being legalized on the same day.

Leviticus 20:13- "If a man lays with another man he should be stoned."

We've just been interpreting it wrong all these years.

“The Black Mermaid”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#241639 Nov 16, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
Jefferson pitied the black people because he was certina that "god" ordained them to be black.
In memory of the ones who were born black by nature's design, I pity the black people for having to endure the blatant cruelty and ignorance of the Christians.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>
Forest G. Wood is the author of “The Arrogance of Faith.”
In his classic Notes on the State of Virginia (1785), Jefferson remarked how “unfortunate” it was that it had pleased God to make Africans black
His attitude was disgusting! That's like saying "You're black and I feel your pain", or "You're black but it's not your fault." Such ignorance!

June, I hope you NEVER leave this forum; you add so much common sense and a TON OF REALITY, something desperately needed here. As you well know, most people do not want their archaic beliefs challenged and they don't want truth. And it's those very people who honestly think they're "religious". Discrimination and prejudice are SINS, but I'm sure I don't have to tell you that.
Jumper

Owensboro, KY

#241640 Nov 16, 2012
You don't have to tell her anything. She knows all about the Twinkies!

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#241641 Nov 16, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it wouldn't! But if you had your way ... it WOULD!
My guess is, you would have no mercy on those physicians ... NONE!!!
"How DARE they," is your attitude!
Just more lies from you. No surprise, coming from a pathological liar.

You're disgusting.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#241642 Nov 16, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
My guess is, if one such as Bitner went into law, she would be a prosecutor, NOT a defense lawyer.
Everyone would be guilty until proven by further testimony of countless witnesses as innocent ... unless they were Wiccan.
Bitner would let other prosecutors take those cases, as she wouldn't want to appear to favor her own religion.{{{snicker}}}
Atheists do not favor those in any religion, so a lawyer who is Atheist, whether a prosecutor, or a defense lawyer would be best to keep quiet about his/her Atheism.
Very quiet indeed.
Another bad guess. You don't know what I'd do. You're nothing but a lying piece of shit.

“The Black Mermaid”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#241643 Nov 16, 2012
Jumper wrote:
Aw, Jumper, you know I like you so there's no need to be snippy to me. I've told you there's no reason I can't be friends with both of you. I find you both intelligent and interesting and I like all your posts.

And I hope you both have a very pleasant Thanksgiving! You too, June :)

Prince George, Canada

#241644 Nov 16, 2012
Sherlayne wrote:
<quoted text>
His attitude was disgusting! That's like saying "You're black and I feel your pain", or "You're black but it's not your fault." Such ignorance!
June, I hope you NEVER leave this forum; you add so much common sense and a TON OF REALITY, something desperately needed here. As you well know, most people do not want their archaic beliefs challenged and they don't want truth. And it's those very people who honestly think they're "religious". Discrimination and prejudice are SINS, but I'm sure I don't have to tell you that.
Thank you Sherlayne. I don't intend to leave, but I have no control over what happens in the future.

As you are probably already aware, I don't believe in using or adhering TO the word sin.

As I don't believe in the existence of a god, I don't believe in the theology of falling short of the expectations of a god ... which the word sin denotes.

I believe that babies are born whole in worth, and as they grow older, if they weren't taught BY religion that the best of them is off somewhere with gods or goddesses, they would believe in their own worth as WHOLE beings just as they are.

From my perspective, religion is not only silly ... it causes emotional pain by teaching that humans are an insignificant part of something far more wonderful that must be sought after in order to find.

The fear that humans can't be good without religion is simple nonsense taught by leaders of cults that either don't know better, or know better and refuse for one reason or another to do better.

Prince George, Canada

#241645 Nov 16, 2012
Sherlayne wrote:
<quoted text>
And I hope you both have a very pleasant Thanksgiving! You too, June :)
Thank you Sherlayne, and as usual, best wishes to you.

Prince George, Canada

#241646 Nov 16, 2012
Jumper wrote:
Yes ... how sad! I wonder if another company will make Twinkies for Twinkie-lovers. I haven't studied the issue.

:)

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#241647 Nov 16, 2012
Joyce wrote:
<quoted text>
No matter what you say the bottom line is you believe the unborn always comes first than the pregnant female. That's the way the Roman Catholic Church sees it and always did.
I'd like to see you explain how that unborn child is totally independent of the mother and vice versus.

Location hidden

#241648 Nov 16, 2012
Beautiful Adoption Ad on Oxygen Network Already Saves Baby

http://www.lifenews.com/2012/11/14/beautiful-...

Location hidden

#241649 Nov 16, 2012
Poll: Only Blacks Have Majority Opposition to Gay Marriage
Read more at http://www.christianpost.com/news/poll-only-b...

You can leave Sherylane out of that mix.

Location hidden

#241650 Nov 16, 2012
Alright! Some sound Catholic teaching!

Report: MN bishop says pro-gay marriage teen can be confirmed when he publicly repudiates position

http://www.catholicculture.org/news/headlines...

Prince George, Canada

#241651 Nov 16, 2012
Any takers to follow DayStorm to bliss in his aferlife???

Jesus prefers Catholics over Jews ... you KNOW!!!

Prince George, Canada

#241652 Nov 16, 2012
DayStorm wrote:
Poll: Only Blacks Have Majority Opposition to Gay Marriage
Blacks were persecuted by the white Christians as not having souls. But once they were accepted by the white Christians as having souls, they grabbed the same bibles with zest of their own, and now they USE the same bibles to persecute those who are gay.

Ignorance is NOT bliss!

Prince George, Canada

#241653 Nov 16, 2012
DayStorm believes he is a professional rebuker of sin.

He believes that Jesus is also a professional rebuker of sin.

Maybe Jesus and Daystorm are one and the same, even though one is a Jew and one is a Catholic.

You can never REALLY "tell."

>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >

re·buke/ri&#712;byo&#8 62;ok/

Verb:

Express sharp disapproval or criticism of (someone) because of their behavior or actions.

Prince George, Canada

#241654 Nov 16, 2012
Even if Jesus had been real it would be impossible to know who he rebuked and who he patted on the back.

The Catholics and Protestants killed each other for centuries ... and both sides believed that Jesus was patting them on their backs ... figuratively stating of course!

Religion can't make stupid people intelligent!

Prince George, Canada

#241655 Nov 16, 2012
DayStorm wrote:
Alright! Some sound Catholic teaching!
Have you checked lately in the book of Jewish records to see if your name is "there?"

Maybe you could ask if Catholics will be allowed, rather than just presuming, as does your pope!

Jews don't accept just anybody ... you KNOW!

Location hidden

#241656 Nov 16, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Blacks were persecuted by the white Christians as not having souls. But once they were accepted by the white Christians as having souls, they grabbed the same bibles with zest of their own, and now they USE the same bibles to persecute those who are gay.
Ignorance is NOT bliss!
June, you are full of crap. I have never been taught that and I might add the Bible says that there is neither Jew, nor Greek, nor male or female, but we are all ONE in Christ.

Now, would you like to address why the majority of Black pastors are against homosexuality?

Location hidden

#241657 Nov 16, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
Even if Jesus had been real it would be impossible to know who he rebuked and who he patted on the back.
The Catholics and Protestants killed each other for centuries ... and both sides believed that Jesus was patting them on their backs ... figuratively stating of course!
Religion can't make stupid people intelligent!
Except your overlook the fact that millions of intelligent people are Christians and the Bible says that atheists like you are FOOLS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
4 couples suing over Montana's gay-marriage ban 2 min KiMare 632
Ginsburg: Watch 6th Circuit on gay marriage 2 min Frankie Rizzo 36
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 5 min Reverend Alan 731
Gay marriage cases await early Supreme Court de... 5 min Frankie Rizzo 411
Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler? 6 min George 1,372
Once more on fascism knocking on the Balkan doo... (Aug '09) 9 min Mr Cro Pockets 1,821
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 19 min Former Girl Scout 67,989
Web filter lifts block on gay sitesWeb filter l... 2 hr Professor Jumper 19
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 6 hr Cali Girl 2014 55,892
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••