Catholic Church Waging War on Women a...

Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

There are 219997 comments on the Fables of the reconstruction story from Oct 30, 2007, titled Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays. In it, Fables of the reconstruction reports that:

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fables of the reconstruction.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#241766 Nov 18, 2012
More deflection from June. Apparently, she doesn't care about the minister who praised the Muslims, that called for the execution of homosexuals, as being "more moral than Americans".

She'd rather post lies about me, and irrelevancies. All she cares about is arguing with everything I post. All she cares about is her agenda of mocking and lying about religion.

Once again, she throws homosexuals under the bus.

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#241767 Nov 18, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar, that doesn't say I believe you told the truth. Why must you lie so much?
So if back then you were happy to see people who posted lies on the forum, why aren't you happy to see a liar on the forum NOW???

You're quite the piece of work Bitner.

You never welcomed any of the Catholics that were anti-gay, or anti-abortion ... EVER ... not then, not now.

You just started calling me a liar when I started scrutinizing Wicca ... your PET cult. And ever since that time, you were not happy about anything I posted.

However, you and your cranky self ARE lots of fun.

:)

Prince George, Canada

#241768 Nov 18, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I was talking about the article I posted, that you completely ignored, PROVING that you just want to pick a fight with whatever I post about.
You were intent on throwing the "physicians" under the bus by insisting they weren't following the law, but were purposefully neglecting the woman!

Her family thought otherwise. They put the blame where it belonged, on the Catholic enforced law.

Prince George, Canada

#241769 Nov 18, 2012
Bitner wrote:
More deflection from June. Apparently, she doesn't care about the minister who praised the Muslims, that called for the execution of homosexuals, as being "more moral than Americans".
She'd rather post lies about me, and irrelevancies. All she cares about is arguing with everything I post. All she cares about is her agenda of mocking and lying about religion.
Once again, she throws homosexuals under the bus.
Was part of the lure that pulled you to Wicca the thought that you could and would be good at playing the role of a witch???

It's a lot the same as being a shaman ... a medicine man ... a practitioner of voodoo, etc. They all were/are considered spiritual "LEADERS" of tribes that could SEE what others could NOT see!

You must have thought you were quite gifted, even if you believed, as you stated many times ... that you are not wise!

Prince George, Canada

#241770 Nov 18, 2012
Witches, Shaman, medicine men, must have been quite irate at the Christians, when the Christians came along with a new story, claiming that only belief in Jesus was necessary to heal the sick and the blind.

Now that wasn't a nice way to treat those spiritual healers, whose positions were no longer necessary to those in the tribes.

It put them right out of "commission" ... knocked "hell" out of their self-esteem, etc.

That was indeed a dirty deal played by the Christians.

But Wicca and the other modern Pagans are getting back at the Christians now, as witches once again fool the people into believing they have spiritual "gifts" to offer!

AHHHHH ... the con-games of religion just keep on and on and on........

Prince George, Canada

#241771 Nov 18, 2012
The Wiccan witch I met just once, I hear via the grapevine, spends more time at the pharmacy than most anyone I know.

Her spiritual "links" and knowledge of potions must not be working very well.

And Christians are just as often in the pharmacies as is the Wiccan witch.

The spiritual "healing" business doesn't seem to be UP to much!

The gods and goddesses are letting their followers DOWN!

:(

Prince George, Canada

#241772 Nov 18, 2012
My guess is, it's the idea of casting spells that young people believe real that is a big lure to Wicca.

"If I learn to be a witch, I also can cast spells that have power to bring me what I want in life."

Suckers abound!!!

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#241773 Nov 18, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
So if back then you were happy to see people who posted lies on the forum, why aren't you happy to see a liar on the forum NOW???
You're quite the piece of work Bitner.
You never welcomed any of the Catholics that were anti-gay, or anti-abortion ... EVER ... not then, not now.
You just started calling me a liar when I started scrutinizing Wicca ... your PET cult. And ever since that time, you were not happy about anything I posted.
However, you and your cranky self ARE lots of fun.
Wrong. I call you a liar when you lie.

Your deflection is showing.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#241774 Nov 18, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
You were intent on throwing the "physicians" under the bus by insisting they weren't following the law, but were purposefully neglecting the woman!
Her family thought otherwise. They put the blame where it belonged, on the Catholic enforced law.
You're comparing apples to oranges. Me putting blame on those specific people is not comparable to you throwing all homosexuals under the bus by hoping they don't win court cases against those who use hate speech that can cause them harm. Nothing comparable there, just more deflection from you.

Her family is entitled to their opinion. And I'm entitled to mine. Stop whining like a baby.

Prince George, Canada

#241775 Nov 18, 2012
Rather than choosing the word "denominations" (which has association with Christianity) the Wiccans chose the word "traditions," which has association with ancient tribes.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>

From the book compiled by Larousse … World Mythology

North America

In most traditions the universe is described as having passed through an initial phase in which the populations consisted of animals and occasionally of seemingly anthropomorphic creatures who behaved like men, but at the same time played the part of demiurges and ‘transformers.’

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#241776 Nov 18, 2012
More irrelevancies from June, to deflect.

What's the matter, Fraud, you've got NOTHING to say about the article I posted? NOTHING?

Prince George, Canada

#241777 Nov 18, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. I call you a liar when you lie.
Your deflection is showing.
Why didn't you EVER call me a liar back then, before I studied Wicca???

Why were you ALWAYS happy to see and read my posts back then???

Why didn't you claim that I was mentally ill back then, before I studied Wicca???

Silly witch!!!

Prince George, Canada

#241778 Nov 18, 2012
I can understand how in ancient history, shamans, witches, medicine men, preachers of the countless religions could fool people with tall tales of how the universe began, etc.

But in this era of scientific advancements, how a new religion such as modern Paganism with its witchery nonsense could spring up and be so popular, makes it plain that people relate to con games and will fall for a line, as long as it gives them emotional highs in return.

Prince George, Canada

#241779 Nov 18, 2012
Blah, Blah, Blah!!! Such stupidity.

Prince George, Canada

#241780 Nov 18, 2012

North America

Bella-Coola Indians account for this lack of differentiation between the animal and the human by saying that men were created in heaven and at the command of the creator chose the form in which they would inhabit the world—for example, as a raven, eagle, grizzly bear or brown bear.

The major hero varies according to the individual regions and their geographical and cultural divisions

Prince George, Canada

#241781 Nov 18, 2012
Native Indians believed that all life was sacred to the deities.

And yet, most tribes were warring with other tribes.

Religion splits the thinking into compartments and one compartment best have no association with another compartment.

If the compartments were allowed to join as a whole, confusion would arise, and the beliefs would war with each other.

And that is probably why many in religion went insane while trying to make sense out of utter nonsense!

Prince George, Canada

#241782 Nov 18, 2012
It's human nature to want to perceive the self as "special."
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>>

North America

Like the Indians who claim to have been created after the Flood (such as the Crow tribe quoted above), any tribe that associates its own beginnings with the emergence always claims to have held the place of honour in that arrival upon earth.

Prince George, Canada

#241783 Nov 18, 2012
At what point in history, humans connected the idea that incest produced malformed babies is any bodies guess. But the study of the ancient religious myths again and again implies that incest was "taboo" and perceived in many cults as the worst "evil" of most all "evils" as being offensive to the gods.

No doubt such malformed babies put fear into believers that the gods were not pleased with their behavior.

They didn't realize that malformed babies was a result of malfunction of cells and had nothing in common whatsoever with punishment from deities.

Prince George, Canada

#241784 Nov 18, 2012
any body's guess

Prince George, Canada

#241785 Nov 18, 2012

North America

From the etiological point of view, myths are the justification and experience of the strictest prohibitions, particularly incest.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 9 min NoahLovesU 59,786
News Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 11 min NoahLovesU 33,215
Why Are We Being Forced To Accept Homosexuality? (Feb '12) 12 min kbenton4 741
News Prosecutor Has No Issues With Lindsay Lohan's C... 12 min fire crotch 1
News Ireland same-sex marriage 14 min Fa-Foxy 144
News Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... 19 min No Surprise 3,783
Are the mods fair and balanced? 21 min NorCal Native 859
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr GayleWood 21,626
News Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? (Sep '14) 1 hr NorCal Native 5,647
News Obama to 5-Year-Old Gay Marriage Advocate: 'Cou... 6 hr nhjeff 46
More from around the web