Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

There are 219997 comments on the Fables of the reconstruction story from Oct 30, 2007, titled Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays. In it, Fables of the reconstruction reports that:

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fables of the reconstruction.

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#241745 Nov 17, 2012
Lesson on how to spot a liar.

Look in the mirror.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#241746 Nov 17, 2012

Prince George, Canada

#241747 Nov 17, 2012
Before the Christians entered the frey, the Native Indians were very familiar with war.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>

From the book compiled by Larousse … World Mythology

North America

About the middle of the sixteenth century, when the first Europeans began to settle on Indian territory in North America, there were more than 2,000 independent Indian tribes living there, frequently in a state of war.

Prince George, Canada

#241748 Nov 17, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Your opinion is not "the future", Moron.
Stop trying to justify your mental illness and lies.
Again, you refusing to give an answer, answers the question nonetheless. You DO think it's only wrong to lie if one is religious, and that your own lies are a "beautiful artform".
Why do think I would answer any question put to me by you, when I know that no matter what I answer, you will claim it's just another lie?

I have better things to do with my time

Prince George, Canada

#241749 Nov 17, 2012
Bitner wrote:
http://thinkprogress.org/lgbt/ 2011/07/27/280640/bradlee-dean -never-calls-for-the-persecuti on-of-gays-except-all-the-time /?mobile=nc
Another disgusting liar.
You are hilarious. Every body's lies but you.

You are a professional teller of truth ... RIGHT Bitner!!!

:)

Prince George, Canada

#241750 Nov 17, 2012
In North American Indian folk-lore, the medicine-man, with his spiritual "charms," was expected to protect the people from harm.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>

From the book compiled by Larousse … World Mythology

North America

The spirits of the dead are in principle to be feared, for they come to steal men’s souls and to inflict death unless the medicine-man intervenes.
Jumper

Owensboro, KY

#241751 Nov 17, 2012
June only reads the stuff and types it down here to look good in political circles.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#241753 Nov 17, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
You are hilarious. Every body's lies but you.
You are a professional teller of truth ... RIGHT Bitner!!!
You've got nothing to say on topic, Fraud?

And ANOTHER word June doesn't understand; professional.

I don't get paid to tell the truth, June. I do it voluntarily, because the truth is more interesting, and it's easier to remember.

Lying leads to contradicting yourself, because it's impossible to keep track of the various lies one tells. I don't want that problem. Watching YOU wrestle with it tells me I made the right choice a lifetime ago, when I decided to tell the truth come what may.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#241754 Nov 17, 2012
Jumper wrote:
June only reads the stuff and types it down here to look good in political circles.
I agree that she just posts things to make herself look good. Don't know about "in political circles".

Prince George, Canada

#241755 Nov 17, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
You've got nothing to say on topic, Fraud?
Without permission of Gardner's real goddess, Wiccans support legal abortion and homosexuality.

Is THAT enough "on topic" for you, or would you prefer that we go back to the good old days when you and I got along just fine and we only pointed at Christians for not supporting legal abortion and homosexuality!

Prince George, Canada

#241756 Nov 17, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that she just posts things to make herself look good.
And is it working in my favor Bitner, or does "every body" agree with YOU???

Prince George, Canada

#241757 Nov 17, 2012
OH how I long for those days when Bitner believed that I told the truth.

>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>

November 6, 2010

Post # 150898 Page # 6241

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
June!!! Good to see you :)

Prince George, Canada

#241758 Nov 17, 2012
I wonder from where Gerald Gardner received his information that the goddess curses homosexuals?

Do you suppose it could have come direct from a goddess?

We might never know the "truth."

Prince George, Canada

#241759 Nov 17, 2012
It seems that the gods and goddesses just "can't" see eye to eye!

It's almost as thought they are human.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>>

17 November 2012

French protests against gay marriage bill

Tens of thousands of people have protested in France against plans to legalise same-sex marriage and allow gay couples to adopt.

Police said at least 70,000 took to the streets in Paris; there were other demonstrations in the cities of Lyon, Toulouse and Marseille.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-203826...

Prince George, Canada

#241760 Nov 17, 2012
As you can see, they are NOT blaming the physicians ... they are blaming the law that is driven by Catholic belief.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>

'They asked me if I wanted to hold
my wife’s hand as she passed away': Husband's agony over Savita's death

‘The people are wonderful, but this law is very bad indeed, very wrong. How can a religion be imposed on people of a different faith? I am shocked that in Ireland – where everyone was so open and respectful and friendly – would let my daughter die over a religious idea she does not even believe in. It is hard for me to believe the Catholic faith thinks the life of the mother is less important than the life of the foetus.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22346...

Prince George, Canada

#241761 Nov 17, 2012
From one mental belief set or another mental belief set, religious indoctrination has been responsible for countless ongoing deaths.

How people can still believe gods are involved in these decisions, is a mystery to me.
Jumper

Owensboro, KY

#241762 Nov 17, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
From one mental belief set or another mental belief set, religious indoctrination has been responsible for countless ongoing deaths.
How people can still believe gods are involved in these decisions, is a mystery to me.
As it should be.
frogmann

Pittsburgh, PA

#241763 Nov 18, 2012
youtube.com/watch... … FM Catholics are quite touched in the head? by?
Alien delusional thoughts created by there own mind in distress in search for reality.

churchs are just a emotion manipulating fraud

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#241764 Nov 18, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Without permission of Gardner's real goddess, Wiccans support legal abortion and homosexuality.
Is THAT enough "on topic" for you, or would you prefer that we go back to the good old days when you and I got along just fine and we only pointed at Christians for not supporting legal abortion and homosexuality!
I was talking about the article I posted, that you completely ignored, PROVING that you just want to pick a fight with whatever I post about.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#241765 Nov 18, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
OH how I long for those days when Bitner believed that I told the truth.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>
November 6, 2010
Post # 150898 Page # 6241
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
June!!! Good to see you :)
Liar, that doesn't say I believe you told the truth. Why must you lie so much?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pediatrician Won't Treat Baby With Lesbian Moms 11 min Rosa_Winkel 1,374
News Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? (Sep '14) 13 min Frankie Rizzo 5,570
News Judge: Gay couples across Alabama have right to... 29 min Novus Ordo Seclorum 40
News Josh Duggar apology not enough? Fallout from mo... 38 min Nose basher 38
News Gay couple has adoption vacated now that they c... 52 min Oscar 11
News The right therapy for LGBT youth 58 min mitt s santorum s... 291
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 1 hr The Tudors 68,580
News 60 Percent: Record Number Of Americans Support ... 1 hr Just sayin 97
News SoCal Rep Wants to Outlaw Gay-to-Straight "Conv... 1 hr NorCal Native 98
More from around the web