Catholic Church Waging War on Women a...

Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

There are 219863 comments on the Fables of the reconstruction story from Oct 30, 2007, titled Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays. In it, Fables of the reconstruction reports that:

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fables of the reconstruction.

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#241876 Nov 19, 2012
Catholics do not believe they are witches. They believe that witches offend "god" and anything that offends god can not be pleasing TO god.

However, the Catholics on the forum are very quiet as by their silence on this issue, they lie.

It's the nature of the beast!

However, having been a Catholic, Bitner knows that the pope, who is the head of the Catholic church would not recognize the word witch as even having a semblance of connection to Catholicism.

Prince George, Canada

#241877 Nov 19, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
You're deflecting. You have no idea what Gardner would have thought. Period.
I know that if he changed his story he would prove himself a liar!

Prince George, Canada

#241878 Nov 19, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, the fraud who claims she's not here for friendship, whining that someone no longer calls her "friend".
You're pathetic.
It seems that you "missed" this part of my post.

"However ... I don't miss the fact that you no longer refer to me as friend.

Not one bit!

I have to be true to my belief ... NOT yours."

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#241879 Nov 19, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
Catholics do not believe they are witches. They believe that witches offend "god" and anything that offends god can not be pleasing TO god.
However, the Catholics on the forum are very quiet as by their silence on this issue, they lie.
It's the nature of the beast!
However, having been a Catholic, Bitner knows that the pope, who is the head of the Catholic church would not recognize the word witch as even having a semblance of connection to Catholicism.
Who cares? It's not me that says I'm a Catholic witch. However, I have known women who did so. I've also known a Jewish woman who is a witch. She uses the term "Jewitch", which I think is a clever play on words.

Witchcraft is a practice that anyone of any religion, or none at all, may practice. It does not make one Wiccan, nor does being Wiccan make one a witch.

It's YOU who is confused about that. Oh well.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#241880 Nov 19, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems that you "missed" this part of my post.
"However ... I don't miss the fact that you no longer refer to me as friend.
Not one bit!
I have to be true to my belief ... NOT yours."
If you didn't miss it, you wouldn't bother to bring it up. You're whining about it, like you always do.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#241881 Nov 19, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
You're deflecting again. The point is, you don't know what he would have thought. Period.

Prince George, Canada

#241882 Nov 19, 2012
Bitner didn't like that nasty old homophobic Catholic god.

She also didn't like Gerald Gardner's nasty old and new homophobic goddess.

So Bitner went goddess shopping until she found the goddess of her dreams ... and she brought her goddess down from the moon into herself.

Now, because the goddess of her CHOICE is not homophobic, neither is Bitner homophobic ... Not one "BIT!"

How much magick was involved in THAT???

:)

Prince George, Canada

#241883 Nov 19, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Witchcraft is a practice that anyone of any religion,
Bull shit!!!

You want to make it so because YOU practise witchcraft.

Prince George, Canada

#241884 Nov 19, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
You're deflecting again. The point is, you don't know what he would have thought. Period.
No deflection.

He would have gone from claiming the goddess cursed homosexuals to claiming that she didn't curse homosexuals.

And that would be him exposing himself to a lie.

A Wiley witch such as you should admit to that fact. Otherwise YOU will appear as a liar!

Prince George, Canada

#241885 Nov 19, 2012
In 2009, Pope Benedict XVI denounced belief in witchcraft during a visit to Angola.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_views_...
Peaches

Houston, TX

#241886 Nov 19, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but that is what they consider themselves, and you have no authority to say they aren't. Put on your big girl panties, and deal with it.
ROTFLOL
Peaches

Houston, TX

#241887 Nov 19, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
lunatics
Someone said it takes one to know one.

Prince George, Canada

#241888 Nov 19, 2012
Peaches wrote:
<quoted text>Someone said it takes one to know one.
Do real Christians practise witchcraft Peaches? Don't be naughty now and hide behind your veil of phoney holiness!!!

Prince George, Canada

#241890 Nov 19, 2012
Svaha wrote:
<quoted text>
"unless you change your thinking...it won't BE your choice" So in order to achieve salvation everyone has to change to YOUR way of thinking? Oh. Sorry. Got you confused with the other religious fanatic:-)
By the way Svaha ... when Bitner changed her belief from Catholicism to Paganism ... was SHE a fanatic ... or did she just make a WISE choice?
svaha

Saint Petersburg, FL

#241891 Nov 19, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
When I believed as do you that "god" is unconditional love, you had no problems with my belief and called me "friend."
It was when I "changed" my belief that you began to call me a fanatic.
Not allowing me to change my belief without calling me fanatic, means that YOU are fanatic about me keeping the same belief as you.
instead of your "unconditional love"? Why should anyone believe you?

Prince George, Canada

#241892 Nov 19, 2012
Those in religious cults certainly don't agree on the following issue. They place high value on ONLY their own cults and are optimistic that anyone who see it as they do, IS optimistic.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>

Brewer’s Dictionary of Phrase & Fable by Ivor H. Evans … First published 1817.

Optimism. The doctrine that “whatever is, is right”, that everything which happens is for the best. It was originally set forth by Leibnitz (1646-1716) from the postulate of the omnipotence of God, and is cleverly travestied by VOLTAIRE and CANCIDE.

Prince George, Canada

#241893 Nov 19, 2012
svaha wrote:
<quoted text>
instead of your "unconditional love"? Why should anyone believe you?
You don't believe me, because I no longer adhere to your god of unconditional love dogma.

You had no problem "believing me" when I agree with you. After I disagree ... you started calling me a fanatic, an extremist and mentally ill.

That means if people agree with you ... you don't perceive them as fanatic, etremists or mentally ill.

So, does that make YOU a fanatic???

Prince George, Canada

#241894 Nov 19, 2012
I don't believe that any person with a belief of any type perceives him/herself as fanatic, extemist, or mentally ill.

Belief, coming from itself, always seems normal!

Prince George, Canada

#241895 Nov 19, 2012
Rest assured that Fred Phelps doesn't perceive that he is a fanatic, or extreme whatsoever.

In his mind, he is God's faithful servant.

He is willing to take abuse from all sides as he is certain beyond a doubt that Jesus is pleased with his beliefs and actions ... PERIOD!

His daughter is also certain that she is aligned to God's holy word!

Prince George, Canada

#241896 Nov 19, 2012
Shirley Roper-Phelps states in the affirmative that the BIG lie is to state that God loves every body, because it locks people into sin.

I guess that would also cover stating that a goddess loves every body!

Preachers are many! Truth-tellers ... maybe not so much!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 11 min Belles Echoes 35,218
Choose not to be gay 34 min cpeter1313 362
News New research says sex education ignores gay and... 35 min Frank Merton 1,186
News Justicea s gay marriage order halts licenses in... 1 hr cpeter1313 326
Why Are We Being Forced To Accept Homosexuality? (Feb '12) 1 hr Rose_NoHo 846
News Ask Amy: I'm a gay teen, and my family says hor... 1 hr Ritual Habitual 56
News Cruz embraces supporters on fringe of GOP 1 hr DisgusTED 45
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 5 hr Frankie Rizzo 30,690
More from around the web