Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

Oct 30, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Fables of the reconstruction

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Comments (Page 10,255)

Showing posts 205,081 - 205,100 of220,783
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Sep 09

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Balance can mean anything. If the goddess is all love she is balanced by being full of love.

If she is half evil and half love, she is still balanced.

If she is all evil, then she is balanced by being all evil.

Balance is indeed a tricky word, and it's one that Wiccans use at their own "con"venience.

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Your dishonesty is showing again, Liar.
I said that I BELIEVE the Goddess loves everyone. You're just ignoring that fact.
But you know what you know ... don't you Bitner?

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
But he DID mention balance, you'll notice. There is not balance with only the positive. That would be imbalance, just as only negative would be.
Of course he mentioned balance, but it was all to the positive. He didn't state any evil or negativity.

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Kathwynn Wiccan Priest

I believe the Deities are the essence of many things. Of love, compassion, as well as balance..
Caleb

Pekin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
Never said you were mentally ill. Feel free to seek old posts and I'll stand humbly corrected. In my opinion, over the years you've changed. I think obsessed is a more applicable description. Your very apparent hatred and disdain of religion has increased 100 fold.
I've always shown affection to most - including you. I did visit you from time to time. Remember the thread you started after leaving this one? I also welcomed you back, remember?
I never thought it was particularly entertaining to gang up on Catholics. I happen to not agree with many of Mother's practices.(The title of this thread.)
Bit certainly can hold her own, but you are persistent. Do you think she'll renounce her religion and surrender eventually?
S U R R E N D E R
B I T N E R
OCD is actually a mental illness.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

June VanDerMark wrote:
Balance can mean anything. If the goddess is all love she is balanced by being full of love.
If she is half evil and half love, she is still balanced.
If she is all evil, then she is balanced by being all evil.
Balance is indeed a tricky word, and it's one that Wiccans use at their own "con"venience.
And yes, folks ANOTHER word June doesn't understand; balance.

You're full of shit, June.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
But you know what you know ... don't you Bitner?
What I know, I do know, and I won't pretend otherwise just to make you feel better about yourself.

And I won't stand by without comment while you twist what I said.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course he mentioned balance, but it was all to the positive. He didn't state any evil or negativity.
No, you misunderstood. He mentioned two positive things, and then mentioned that there was also balance. It's not either/or, Extremist.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

June VanDerMark wrote:
Kathwynn Wiccan Priest
I believe the Deities are the essence of many things. Of love, compassion, as well as balance..
Yep, balance. Opposites in equal number. THAT is balance. One or the other, is IMbalance.

“Post at your own risk”

Whining is unbecoming

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that you came on today to side WITH Bitner indicates whose side you took back when I started studying Wicca.
Maybe I'll become a Wiccan and Bitner will then love me as she claims her goddess loves me.
:)
I still track this thread with the vague hope that Tre and BEE might return. Good times.

You're not studying Wiccan. You're looking for ammo in order to ambush Bitner. How's that been working out for you?

:-)

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
I still track this thread with the vague hope that Tre and BEE might return. Good times.
You're not studying Wiccan. You're looking for ammo in order to ambush Bitner. How's that been working out for you?
Tre and Bee are obviously less stubborn than I am :)

And yes, that's exactly what she's doing. And when she can't find the ammo, she creates it by twisting what's being said. She does the same thing to Christianity. Mostly I don't say anything, because I figure they can if they want to. Of course, occassionally she gets off a real big twist that just begs to be addressed, and when no one else does, I'll do it.
Jumper

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

This show is getting stale.

When are we going to have some ambulatory sex and violence?
Rosy

Orangeville, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Jumper wrote:
This show is getting stale.
When are we going to have some ambulatory sex and violence?
Watch the TV show: "Boardwalk Empire"?
Jumper

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Watched it? I lived it.

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, in one context they were good times when we all ganged up on the Christians. But when I started studying the new Pagan religions compared to the old ones that I had previously studied, my conscience lead me on my own path away from the united gang.

Yes, I DO study Wicca to point out that "all" religion is fluff created from self-serving fantasies.

From my perspective it's working out fine for me.

Believing Wicca is about "balance" is more self-serving nonsense, as Bitner could be in prison with the other "balanced" Wiccans ... and still refer to herself as balanced ... RIGHT Junket?

As are the followers of Wicca, the Wiccan gods are balanced by whatever the followers make of the Wiccan gods ... which of course is love.

Don't you find it odd that Bitner claims her goddess loves me?

The Christians that are faithful to their image of god don't try to play both ends to the middle as does Ink when Ink claims that god loves every body. DayStorm is faithful to his idea that if I do not accept Jesus as my savior, I will be rejected by his god and burn in hell. That is being completely balanced from his indoctrination of the original teachings of Christianity.

Did you drop in to comment on any subjects Aged, or just to state that I'm ambushing your buddy Bitner?

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Tre and Bee are obviously less stubborn than I am :)
And yes, that's exactly what she's doing. And when she can't find the ammo, she creates it by twisting what's being said. She does the same thing to Christianity. Mostly I don't say anything, because I figure they can if they want to. Of course, occassionally she gets off a real big twist that just begs to be addressed, and when no one else does, I'll do it.
According to Thomas, he left for financial reasons. Of course you knew that didn't you Bitner? And Bee might have had other reasons for leaving.

However it pleases me that you are stubborn and hang in there Bitner. Without you and your "balance" I wouldn't have anything on which to reply and do further study of Wicca.

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you misunderstood. He mentioned two positive things, and then mentioned that there was also balance. It's not either/or, Extremist.
Why didn't Kathwynn mention any negative in your dieties? The ancient Pagans sacrificed humans and non-human animals to the flames to appease their images of the deities. Modern Pagan-deities are created out of fluffy fantasies of love and nothing but love.

You people are very transparent in your ways of luring gullible people to your new age cults!

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
According to Thomas, he left for financial reasons. Of course you knew that didn't you Bitner? And Bee might have had other reasons for leaving.
However it pleases me that you are stubborn and hang in there Bitner. Without you and your "balance" I wouldn't have anything on which to reply and do further study of Wicca.
I didn't say it was the reason they left. I was making a joke to Junket. Tell me something, June, was your sense of humor surgically removed, or were you born without one?

Aw, how cute, you're attempting to use reverse psychology on me. Well, guess what June? I don't care if you keep posting about Wicca, because each time you do, you don't prove anything ABOUT Wicca, just your own dishonesty and stupidity.

And no, you're not "studying" Wicca. Junket was right, you're just looking for ammo to ambush me, because I dared to ask you (very nicely, as you proved yesterday) not to paint all religions with the same broad brush. I challenged your pretense to "fairness" when it was clear you were only including Wicca in order to pretend you WEREN'T just ranting about Christianity.

Carry on, by all means. You'll only continue to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are nothing more than a liar, and a fraud.

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
What I know, I do know, and I won't pretend otherwise just to make you feel better about yourself.
And I won't stand by without comment while you twist what I said.
What you state about what you believe concerning Wicca is not the be-all OF Wicca.

I bring other ideas from other Wiccans to prove that Wiccans believe whatever suits their fancies, as do all people in all religious cults.

As there are Wiccans in prison, your core beliefs obviously vary from the core beliefs of other Wiccans ... right Bitner? Or, are you willing to also call them "balanced" in their core beliefs.

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

That golden rule ... do unto others, is also a whole lot of fluff.

Selfishness does not allow us to treat others as we want to be treated.

And if we are honest, we will admit that THAT is a fact!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 205,081 - 205,100 of220,783
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••