Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

Oct 30, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Fables of the reconstruction

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Comments (Page 10,249)

Showing posts 204,961 - 204,980 of220,783
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

June VanDerMark wrote:
How come you don't accuse me of cuddling up to the Pagans Bitner? After all, when I defended the Christians, you accused my of cuddling up to them???
I demand equal rights!!!
:)
Just giving you back what you give, June.

Again I ask....when I post civilly with a Christian, you accuse me of "cuddling up with" them, yet when YOU do it, it's NOT "cuddling up with" them? How does THAT work, exactly?

Are you going to avoid it again?

What Pagan do you believe you were "defending"?
Godzilla

Tokyo, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

102. John 3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not
the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

Since: Sep 09

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Even though I disagree with Terry Jones' religious lunacy, for the sake of our own freedoms, he must be allowed to speak. Who else will the government ban at a whim if they get away with this issue?
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>

Qur'an Burning Minister Denied Entry to Canada.

http://toronto.ctvnews.ca/qur-an-burning-past...

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Always, huh? You mean ASIDE from his post yesterday, when you whined he was being mean to you and making you cry?
Uh huh.
Jumper always insults me, and always has ... as a joke!

On the other hand ... you are out for blood!

You have no sense of humor ... unless people agree with you.

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Godzilla wrote:
102. John 3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not
When you preach about the wrath of god, it reminds of Bitner's suggestion, that "All gods are DIVINE."

Hahahahahahaha

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Godzilla wrote:
Of course we all KNOW (as it was written by men) that Jehovah "created" evil ... so unless Bitner believes that evil is divine ... she's full of prunes that all gods are divine.

She didn't lie though ... as Bitner NEVER lies.

:)

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Jumper always insults me, and always has ... as a joke!
On the other hand ... you are out for blood!
You have no sense of humor ... unless people agree with you.
"On the other hand ... you are out for blood!"

Just giving you what you gave, June. I'm sorry you don't like the taste of your own medicine. But you drew first blood, so you'll just have to deal with it. You whining like a little baby is not the answer.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
When you preach about the wrath of god, it reminds of Bitner's suggestion, that "All gods are DIVINE."
Hahahahahahaha
It's not my fault you don't understand the meanings of so many words, or how they apply to certain concepts.

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not my fault you don't understand the meanings of so many words, or how they apply to certain concepts.
ARE all gods divine, or aren't they Bitner? Your words stated that all gods are divine.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
ARE all gods divine, or aren't they Bitner? Your words stated that all gods are divine.
Yes I did. It's the nature of all Gods. Feel free to look up the meanings of the word Divine.

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

I just went back on this thread and studied some more about when things started to go sour for me with Bitner.

I was posting to Kathwyn, another Wiccan, when Bitner jumped in. Notice how she "forewarns" me with the words, "We've always gotten along just fine."
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>

November 23, 2010

Post # 154067 Page # 6397

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
If, as a Wiccan you want to pray, pray to your heart's content.
If I want to critisize all religion, I will critisize to my heart's content.
That is the nature of forums.

Bitnerís reply to me

The trouble June, is you lumping all religions together as though they are the same. They are not. There are religions that don't proselytize, that don't try to convert by force or fear, that acknowledge that there are many paths not just one, that are not intolerant of those perceived as different.

Yes, they are all cults. Yes, they are meaningful to their adherents. No, they are not all corrupt, nor do they all seek to control everyone.

We've always gotten along just fine. I understand where you're coming from. I just wish you wouldn't paint us all with the same broad brush. I'm sure Kathwynn feels the same.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

June VanDerMark wrote:
I just went back on this thread and studied some more about when things started to go sour for me with Bitner.
I was posting to Kathwyn, another Wiccan, when Bitner jumped in. Notice how she "forewarns" me with the words, "We've always gotten along just fine."
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>
November 23, 2010
Post # 154067 Page # 6397
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
If, as a Wiccan you want to pray, pray to your heart's content.
If I want to critisize all religion, I will critisize to my heart's content.
That is the nature of forums.
Bitnerís reply to me
The trouble June, is you lumping all religions together as though they are the same. They are not. There are religions that don't proselytize, that don't try to convert by force or fear, that acknowledge that there are many paths not just one, that are not intolerant of those perceived as different.
Yes, they are all cults. Yes, they are meaningful to their adherents. No, they are not all corrupt, nor do they all seek to control everyone.
We've always gotten along just fine. I understand where you're coming from. I just wish you wouldn't paint us all with the same broad brush. I'm sure Kathwynn feels the same.
Thank you, for proving that I asked nicely, and that I only ever asked you to stop painting all religions with the same broad brush. You can stop pretending it wasn't you who "went for blood" first.

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

And now I understand from study that Wiccans DO proselytize, and I percieve that if they got power over others, they would be just as mean as any other group of religious know-it-alls.

I didn't agree with DayStorm's religious nonsense, but I comprehend that HE believes it, and was honest in his certainty that if he didn't rebuke "sinners" we would all burn in hell.

The way I perceive the issue is, if Bitner had her way, she wouldn't care to learn "why" DayStorm believes what he believes, but simply (if she could) would silence DayStorm and gleefully carry on preaching about the tolerance of Wiccans.

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I did. It's the nature of all Gods. Feel free to look up the meanings of the word Divine.
Of course you will be certain to find other meanings that suit you, but I believe that divine does not include a god that would create evil.

a. Supremely good or beautiful; magnificent: a divine performance of the concerto.
b. Extremely pleasant; delightful: had a divine time at the ball.
4. Heavenly; perfect.
n.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/divine

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

So if Bitner has faith that gods create evil, then she must also include that her goddess could be of the nature of evil, as were those old pagan deities.

I don't think Starhawk or Kathwynn would agree.

It's not "new age"-religion to worship evil gods or goddesses.

That only fits the old warn-out Abrahamic religions.

The new faddish-gods are loving entities, and you'd better "believe it."

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

June VanDerMark wrote:
And now I understand from study that Wiccans DO proselytize, and I percieve that if they got power over others, they would be just as mean as any other group of religious know-it-alls.
I didn't agree with DayStorm's religious nonsense, but I comprehend that HE believes it, and was honest in his certainty that if he didn't rebuke "sinners" we would all burn in hell.
The way I perceive the issue is, if Bitner had her way, she wouldn't care to learn "why" DayStorm believes what he believes, but simply (if she could) would silence DayStorm and gleefully carry on preaching about the tolerance of Wiccans.
And you'd be completely wrong. Wiccans do not proseltyze, I already know why Daystorm posts what he does, have no desire to silence him, and I do not preach. Challenging your lies and twists is not preaching.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you will be certain to find other meanings that suit you, but I believe that divine does not include a god that would create evil.
a. Supremely good or beautiful; magnificent: a divine performance of the concerto.
b. Extremely pleasant; delightful: had a divine time at the ball.
4. Heavenly; perfect.
n.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/divine
How typically dishonest of you to leave off the very first definition your own source gives;

"a. Having the nature of or being a deity."

All Gods are, by definition, divine. Deal with it.

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Those in the Abrahamic religions are having real problems. They originally created their gods as nasty beings that would punish, and it's tough when you're continually in the limelight to morph nasty gods into loving gods.

The modern Pagans faded out through history, so when they came back on the religious scene with their loving gods, most people hadn't studied the old Pagan gods to comprehend that (according to the human authors) the old gods demanded animal and human sacrifices to appease the gods' blood-lust natures.

But I DID study those old Pagan gods, and they were NOT all fluff and candy as the modern Pagans such as Wiccans teach is the case.

Shysters come in all shades of grey, and are not loaded with light as they would like people to believe.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

June VanDerMark wrote:
So if Bitner has faith that gods create evil, then she must also include that her goddess could be of the nature of evil, as were those old pagan deities.
I don't think Starhawk or Kathwynn would agree.
It's not "new age"-religion to worship evil gods or goddesses.
That only fits the old warn-out Abrahamic religions.
The new faddish-gods are loving entities, and you'd better "believe it."
The Gods created everything. "Evil" is merely a human perception of the negative that affects us personally. There are no "evil" Gods in that case, as the Gods encompass all. There is no doubt in my mind that both Kathwyn and Starhawk would agree with that assessment. But if you don't believe that, the next time you see them, you can ask them.

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
And you'd be completely wrong. Wiccans do not proseltyze,
YES ... they DO! I know one personally that proselytzes and I have brought up many on forums that admit they had Wiccan friends who encouraged them to read literature and come to Wiccan get-togethers.

I understand you adhere to your cult Bitner, but lying is not prophet-able.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 204,961 - 204,980 of220,783
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••