Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

Oct 30, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Fables of the reconstruction

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Comments
203,841 - 203,860 of 219,864 Comments Last updated Tuesday Jul 22

Since: Sep 09

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

held

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Here's an example of a Protestant that wanted to create a new world with his personal flavor of religion.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>

From the book,“The Papal Conspiracy Exposed, and Protestantism Defended,” by Rev. Edward Beecher, published in 1855, comes the following……
………………...

At this time we aim; because it is our firm conviction that we, as a Protestant nation, have received our principles from God, and that he has assigned to us the sublime mission and the glorious destiny of making them universal.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I realize that reincarnation is not a religion. I bring it up only because it's what you and your children believe. I am aware that not all Wiccans believe in reincarnation.
And of course they made the choice you encouraged them to make.
Had you been a Muslim, my guess is, they would all have "chosen" Islam.
You're wrong. They made their own choice, and THAT is what I encouraged them to do.

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Here is another example. The word Catholic means "universal."
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>

Athanasian Creed
1. Whosoever will be saved, before all things it is necessary that he hold the catholic faith

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
The Wiccan on that site is indicating that if people study the information given ON that site, they will in deed know the true messages given by Jesus.
There is no disputing that issue Bitner.
The site is "Wicca Spirituality
A New Wicca for a New World."
The Concept of bragging about a new religion to create a new world is nothing new. The scam is an old one that has been told many times over by different human-starters of new religious cults.
The Pagan religions are old, but the modernized versions are new and very different than were the old Pagan religions with their sacrifices and fear of nature and the supposed power of that they were certaint he gods held over them.
LOL, yes, your reading comprehension sucks.

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Here is another.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>

From the book “AMERICA ALONE … THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT”… BY MARK STEYN … published in 2006 … comes the following.

Islam is guide for humanity, for all times, until the day of judgment. It is forbidden in Islam to convert to any other religion. The penalty is death. There is no disagreement about it.

Islam is being embraced by people of other faiths all the time. They should know they can embrace Islam, but cannot get out. This rule is not made by Muslims; it is the Supreme law of God.

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
You're wrong. They made their own choice, and THAT is what I encouraged them to do.
Of course they made their own choices. Of course they did.

But had you been a Hindu, my guess is, they would all be of the Hindu faith.

They would not be Wiccans.

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Finding the right teacher or coven

In the 1970's a seeker who wished to find a teacher or coven had a very difficult time. There were few books and few metaphysical stores. Now we have the opposite problem. There are hundreds of books and metaphysical stores and many thousands of websites which will all claim to be able to teach you Wicca.

http://bluemoonwicca.org/teacher.html

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

New-age religion is very popular. So naturally, there will be "teachers" springing up in every nook and cranny, claiming to know this and that and the other thing.

It's a story that's as old as the hills (figuratively stating).

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course they made their own choices. Of course they did.
But had you been a Hindu, my guess is, they would all be of the Hindu faith.
They would not be Wiccans.
Maybe Hindus don't teach their children that the choice is theirs? I don't know, and neither do you.

The fact is that my kids always knew the choice was theirs. Always.

Just because someone is raised in a religion, doesn't mean they stay in it. But just because someone stays, doesn't mean they weren't given a choice.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

June VanDerMark wrote:
Finding the right teacher or coven
In the 1970's a seeker who wished to find a teacher or coven had a very difficult time. There were few books and few metaphysical stores. Now we have the opposite problem. There are hundreds of books and metaphysical stores and many thousands of websites which will all claim to be able to teach you Wicca.
http://bluemoonwicca.org/teacher.html
For someone who wants people to believe she's concerned for the "young Christians" who might be "lured" into Wicca to post links about finding Wiccan teachers, is a bit odd. Don't you think, June?

If I were one of those Christian parents you seem so concerned about, I might think you were a Wiccan TRYING to convert my child.

Why are you trying to convert people to Wicca, June?

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

KNOWLEDGE ... er I mean ... RELIGION for sale! Pay now and receive your rewards in the hereafter.

Lay-away plans available.

Phone dial asucker for our "free" certificates.

Time is running out ... but there is no need to panic, as everything is in our control.

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe Hindus don't teach their children that the choice is theirs? I don't know, and neither do you.
The fact is that my kids always knew the choice was theirs. Always.
Just because someone is raised in a religion, doesn't mean they stay in it. But just because someone stays, doesn't mean they weren't given a choice.
Yes yes Bitner!

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
For someone who wants people to believe she's concerned for the "young Christians" who might be "lured" into Wicca to post links about finding Wiccan teachers, is a bit odd. Don't you think, June?
I'm showing the Christians how their young adults are lured into Wicca by all the offers of teachers on the internet.

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

If the Brits of a few centuries past could see their country today, they would be astonished.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>

From the book “AMERICA ALONE … THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT”… BY MARK STEYN … published in 2006 … comes the following……….

Herbert Asquith is not the most famous British prime minister to American ears, but he’s the one who took his country into the Great War, which is the one that ended the Caliphate and delivered the Arab World into British hands. His great-granddaughter, Emma Clark, is now a Muslim. She’s a landscape artist and has designed an “Islamic garden” at the home of the Prince of Wales. The honorable Jonathan Birt, son of Lord Birt, the former director-general of BBC, is also a Muslim and is known as Yahya Birt.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm showing the Christians how their young adults are lured into Wicca by all the offers of teachers on the internet.
LOL, are you so arrogant, that you think anyone needs YOU to tell them anything? People who are already ON the internet?

You're a fraud. You don't give a damn about the religious concerns of parents you don't even think should be raising their children in their own religion.

Who do you think you're fooling?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes yes Bitner!
I spoke the truth.

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Iyaan Hirsi Ali warns people that Muslims are not allowed to leave Islam, as in their minds, it is absolutely forbidden by "God."

She is an Atheist who needs body guards ... in America.

Religion is not a joke to many people who value it more than their own lives on earth.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>

From the book “AMERICA ALONE … THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT”… BY MARK STEYN … published in 2006 … comes the following.

Simply as a matter of fact, every year more and more of the world lives under Islamic law: Pakistan adopted Islamic law in 1977, Iran in 1979, Sudan in 1984. In the sixties, Nigeria lived under English Common law; now, half of it’s in the grip of Sharia, and the other half’s feeling the squeeze. Today there are more Muslim nations, more radicalized Muslims within those nations, and more and more Muslims represented in more and more influential transnational institutions. Will these Muslims live by the law of Singapore or Denmark or New Zealand or by the laws of Islam? Or is their primary identity a new worldwide Islamic identity.

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, are you so arrogant, that you think anyone needs YOU to tell them anything?
They don't have to read what I write and neither do you.

It's my opinion and this is a forum specifically FOR opinions.

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I spoke the truth.
You won't convince me that it's true, but you might convince others.

Of all the religions and Agnostic and Atheist material you claim to have laid out for your children, it's more than a coincidence that they are all Wiccans that believe in reincarnation, as do you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••