Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Full Story

Since: Sep 09

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#238453 Oct 13, 2012
This Wiccan does not indicate or state that it is just a "belief" on which these statements are made.

TRUTH is the promise.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>

Finding The Real Jesus -
The True Message of the Christ

Four Ways to the Truth

Other than a time machine, or instant enlightenment (when all that can be known, is known), we have four main ways to excavate what the Christ really taught...

1.Weeding out the obvious forgeries and looking for corroboration

2.Reading the Direct Translations from the original Greek to modern English

3.Reading the Censored Gospels of his chosen successors

4.Uncovering the Symbolic Meaning

http://www.wicca-spirituality.com/jesus.html

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#238454 Oct 13, 2012
The way it was
The way it is
The way it oughta be
There ain't no tellin about some things

Author unknown

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#238455 Oct 13, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
So out of the lottery of all religions, and non-religions, your children just happened to choose Wicca and a belief in reincarnation???
:)
I don't know WHY you keep insisting on bringing up reincarnation. It's not my religion. It's not even something that all Wiccans believe.

And yes, they are Wiccan. Why not? They made their choice, as I've always encouraged them to do.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#238456 Oct 13, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
This Wiccan does not indicate or state that it is just a "belief" on which these statements are made.
TRUTH is the promise.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>
Finding The Real Jesus -
The True Message of the Christ
Four Ways to the Truth
Other than a time machine, or instant enlightenment (when all that can be known, is known), we have four main ways to excavate what the Christ really taught...
1.Weeding out the obvious forgeries and looking for corroboration
2.Reading the Direct Translations from the original Greek to modern English
3.Reading the Censored Gospels of his chosen successors
4.Uncovering the Symbolic Meaning
http://www.wicca-spirituality.com/jesus.html
LOL, your reading comprehension really sucks.

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#238457 Oct 13, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know WHY you keep insisting on bringing up reincarnation. It's not my religion. It's not even something that all Wiccans believe.
And yes, they are Wiccan. Why not? They made their choice, as I've always encouraged them to do.
I realize that reincarnation is not a religion. I bring it up only because it's what you and your children believe. I am aware that not all Wiccans believe in reincarnation.

And of course they made the choice you encouraged them to make.

Had you been a Muslim, my guess is, they would all have "chosen" Islam.

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#238458 Oct 13, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, your reading comprehension really sucks.
The Wiccan on that site is indicating that if people study the information given ON that site, they will in deed know the true messages given by Jesus.

There is no disputing that issue Bitner.

The site is "Wicca Spirituality

A New Wicca for a New World."

The Concept of bragging about a new religion to create a new world is nothing new. The scam is an old one that has been told many times over by different human-starters of new religious cults.

The Pagan religions are old, but the modernized versions are new and very different than were the old Pagan religions with their sacrifices and fear of nature and the supposed power of that they were certaint he gods held over them.

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#238459 Oct 13, 2012
and the supposed power they were certain the gods helf over them.

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#238460 Oct 13, 2012
held

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#238461 Oct 13, 2012
Here's an example of a Protestant that wanted to create a new world with his personal flavor of religion.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>

From the book,“The Papal Conspiracy Exposed, and Protestantism Defended,” by Rev. Edward Beecher, published in 1855, comes the following……
………………...

At this time we aim; because it is our firm conviction that we, as a Protestant nation, have received our principles from God, and that he has assigned to us the sublime mission and the glorious destiny of making them universal.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#238462 Oct 13, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I realize that reincarnation is not a religion. I bring it up only because it's what you and your children believe. I am aware that not all Wiccans believe in reincarnation.
And of course they made the choice you encouraged them to make.
Had you been a Muslim, my guess is, they would all have "chosen" Islam.
You're wrong. They made their own choice, and THAT is what I encouraged them to do.

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#238463 Oct 13, 2012
Here is another example. The word Catholic means "universal."
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>

Athanasian Creed
1. Whosoever will be saved, before all things it is necessary that he hold the catholic faith

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#238464 Oct 13, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
The Wiccan on that site is indicating that if people study the information given ON that site, they will in deed know the true messages given by Jesus.
There is no disputing that issue Bitner.
The site is "Wicca Spirituality
A New Wicca for a New World."
The Concept of bragging about a new religion to create a new world is nothing new. The scam is an old one that has been told many times over by different human-starters of new religious cults.
The Pagan religions are old, but the modernized versions are new and very different than were the old Pagan religions with their sacrifices and fear of nature and the supposed power of that they were certaint he gods held over them.
LOL, yes, your reading comprehension sucks.

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#238465 Oct 13, 2012
Here is another.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>

From the book “AMERICA ALONE … THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT”… BY MARK STEYN … published in 2006 … comes the following.

Islam is guide for humanity, for all times, until the day of judgment. It is forbidden in Islam to convert to any other religion. The penalty is death. There is no disagreement about it.

Islam is being embraced by people of other faiths all the time. They should know they can embrace Islam, but cannot get out. This rule is not made by Muslims; it is the Supreme law of God.

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#238466 Oct 13, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
You're wrong. They made their own choice, and THAT is what I encouraged them to do.
Of course they made their own choices. Of course they did.

But had you been a Hindu, my guess is, they would all be of the Hindu faith.

They would not be Wiccans.

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#238467 Oct 13, 2012
Finding the right teacher or coven

In the 1970's a seeker who wished to find a teacher or coven had a very difficult time. There were few books and few metaphysical stores. Now we have the opposite problem. There are hundreds of books and metaphysical stores and many thousands of websites which will all claim to be able to teach you Wicca.

http://bluemoonwicca.org/teacher.html

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#238468 Oct 13, 2012
New-age religion is very popular. So naturally, there will be "teachers" springing up in every nook and cranny, claiming to know this and that and the other thing.

It's a story that's as old as the hills (figuratively stating).

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#238469 Oct 13, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course they made their own choices. Of course they did.
But had you been a Hindu, my guess is, they would all be of the Hindu faith.
They would not be Wiccans.
Maybe Hindus don't teach their children that the choice is theirs? I don't know, and neither do you.

The fact is that my kids always knew the choice was theirs. Always.

Just because someone is raised in a religion, doesn't mean they stay in it. But just because someone stays, doesn't mean they weren't given a choice.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#238470 Oct 13, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
Finding the right teacher or coven
In the 1970's a seeker who wished to find a teacher or coven had a very difficult time. There were few books and few metaphysical stores. Now we have the opposite problem. There are hundreds of books and metaphysical stores and many thousands of websites which will all claim to be able to teach you Wicca.
http://bluemoonwicca.org/teacher.html
For someone who wants people to believe she's concerned for the "young Christians" who might be "lured" into Wicca to post links about finding Wiccan teachers, is a bit odd. Don't you think, June?

If I were one of those Christian parents you seem so concerned about, I might think you were a Wiccan TRYING to convert my child.

Why are you trying to convert people to Wicca, June?

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#238471 Oct 13, 2012
KNOWLEDGE ... er I mean ... RELIGION for sale! Pay now and receive your rewards in the hereafter.

Lay-away plans available.

Phone dial asucker for our "free" certificates.

Time is running out ... but there is no need to panic, as everything is in our control.

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#238472 Oct 13, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe Hindus don't teach their children that the choice is theirs? I don't know, and neither do you.
The fact is that my kids always knew the choice was theirs. Always.
Just because someone is raised in a religion, doesn't mean they stay in it. But just because someone stays, doesn't mean they weren't given a choice.
Yes yes Bitner!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Church boots AA group over gay weddings 9 min Wondering 44
Board member opposes teaching definition of gay 13 min Wondering 131
Gay marriage cases await early Supreme Court de... 36 min KiMare 641
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 39 min KiMare 50,064
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 43 min Just Think 56,248
Beck: Liberals Won't Condemn Islam Because of '... 1 hr Thinking 14
Two Lesbians, one Gay man elected to Belfast Ci... 2 hr rock white 28
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 3 hr cpeter1313 696
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 5 hr Frankie Rizzo 2,277
Gay Marriage and the Limits of Tradition 5 hr Pietro Armando 1,033
State of Alaska defends gay-marriage ban 8 hr WeTheSheeple 165

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE